One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only

Go down 
+2
Frog Dragon
Maxulus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only Empty
PostSubject: A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only   A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:09 pm

I have just noticed that there are many people who have tendacies for overpowered fruits (inlcuding me). There are people who get a super strong devil fruit with their first char and they pop out in threads and put up equal fights with the chars who are yonkous are have yonkou-like strength and such (something that I did as well and I regret now). So, I thought of this:

In order for people to get the strong fruits a user has to hit 500 posts. It is up to the admins and the mods to decide which fruits will be added in that tier, but I will give examples of the fruits I believe to be uberly strong.

Also, there will be 400 post tiers, 300 post tiers etc for other fruits that are not as strong as the ones I mentioned above but still not as weak as the Hiso-Hiso no Mi.

In order to unlock Myth Zoans, extremely powerful Paramecias like Gura Gura and Fuwa Fuwa or extremely powerful logias like the Yami-Yami and the magma fruit will need 500 posts to become available.

And remember this is just a suggestion Very Happy

Last edited by Maxulus on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only   A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:16 pm

This encourages spam-RP:ing. Not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only   A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Well, the thing is that it is unfair for you who are here for long to have an equal fight with a person who came here and made a char 1 day ago, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only   A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Also, all those uber strong tremor users (electricitys a big favourite, as well) are getting on my nerves! Like, seriously. I have three devilfruits, and none of them even remotely as strong as that (strongest is smoke.).
I encourage to make such a system, however, remember how well that captain thing worked? Need one hundred posts to be a captain... When did we stop controlling that? And this looks like even more work, so I fear that at some point everyone will just stop caring...
And then there's such things as spam posting... But the people who'd do it are doing it anyway.
Still, I feel you're right about this matter. Too many overpowered newbies around.
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only   A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Suggestion, new people that post in their characters high powered fruits... just have them make a RP sample to show that they deserve it and that they are skilled enough to use it fairly. The more powerful the fruit the bigger the RP sample should be.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only   A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:56 pm

time and time again we have rejected the idea of stats and power systems because they A only serve to complicate character sheets as much would have to be kept track of and some characters have stat categories others dont, and B because it adds to the power grabbing game.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only   A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:59 pm

this has nothing to do with stats. It's just the more posts you have the more powerful DF you can get. I put the wrong title that's all.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only   A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Again it would just be another thing to hold back newer members. If that newer member get a good fruit and whoops up on the yonkous good for them. Just because they have a good devil fruit doesn't mean they're going to be all that strong. Answer one thing why was the number set at 500, and not lets say 800 or 900? Could it be because your already over 500?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only   A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:05 pm

A. I would obviously not ask to have the fruits that ppl already got erased .
B. New people have the tendacy to make overpowered characters and RP their chars like they are the uber rookies who can kill anything.
C. I have no problem at making it up to 1000, 500 is just a proposition.
D. Admin-sama seems to have objections so I can't do anything.
E. I just got offended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only   A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Post based Devil Fruit System for HAX fruits only
Page 1 of 1