One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Empty
PostSubject: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:48 pm

The vast island, for its size, was relatively empty. Only two souls seemed to be on this island rich in clay deposits. They stood across from each other. On one side, Rebecca "Becky" Kuragin, the other Genshi. Neither knew what the hell was happening but somehow the other seemed hostile.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Genshi felt very safe on this island. He had learned of the clay deposits here, and that would give him a huge advantage. But apparently, his opponent was the young girl before him. He had never seen her before, guess it was time to introduce himself. He was no good with introductions.

"Uhh, Hi. My name is Genshi. I enjoy long walks and cooking. And By long walks, i don't mean like 2 or 3 hours. If we go for a walk, bring a tent." he said, laughing nervously.

"Round 1. FIGHT." said a voice from an unseen force.

Genshi, afraid by this voice, made a mad dash to Rebecca and leaped into her arms. He looked at her, feeling embarrassed.

"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:11 pm

"Rebecca....call me Becky...." Becky felt REALLY odd. Not that funny, I might start falling in love feeling. Just odd. "So....god wants us to fight or something?" Seeing how scared he got she got a bit hesitant.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm

"Oh right." he said.

Genshi jumped back into his original place. took his boxing pose.

"This is gonna feel really weird, fighting a girl and all." said Genshi, covering the knuckles of his fists with clay.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:23 pm

"Eh, the feeling will go away after a few punches and kicks." Becky cracked her knuckles. "Ladies first~!" She jumped forward, geppou'd up then geppou'd down fist-first for a massive impact.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Genshi quickly jumped back, surprised by her speed.

"Well, I'm boned." he thought to himself.

"Well, I have a few tricks too." he said, running to her, throwing swift punches.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Becky moved side-to-side to avoid the punches, ducked and threw a punch to the kidney-area. [completely dodgable]
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Genshi saw this punch coming. He pulled his fist back and grabbed it.

"You have some pretty sweet moves. What say we bring this fight to another level." he said, adding more and more clay to his fists. So looking like 2 large square fists.

He let go of her hand and threw another punch.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:26 pm

"Holy hell!" Becky thought SOMETHING had to be up with those fists. She leaned back quickly to avoid a punch then countered with a powerful kick to the back of that same hand.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Genshi's fist got stuck to the ground after the kick. He was about to throw another punch when he noticed something in the ground. Was that...Clay? Oh this was to sweet. He pulled his fist out and backed away.

"If i concentrate, i should be able to manipulate it." he thought. "But for now, I better keep up with this strategy"

he ran towards Rebecca again, throwing his larger punches again.

Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Becky used tekkai on her fists and punched the larger fists with one arm and punched for the stomach with the other.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Genshi took the oncoming punch in his stomach. He felt little pain, probably due to his clay armor under his shirt. He didn't make it as hard as his fist, but a bit softer to absorb the punch. He lightened the clay on his punched fist to absorb the other punch. They were stuck together at the moment.

"I need to plan better." he said aloud,

"Wait, i was supposed to think that part." he thought, realizing he was supposed to say that part aloud.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:06 pm

"Huh...." Becky attempted to swipe his legs from under him with her own then straddle over him to lay down some fist-to-face action. [in the next post if you allow it. All of this is dodgable]
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Receding the clay back into his arm, he let go of Becky's arm. This gave him a free arm to punch her. He also plucked his other fist out of the ground.

"You can't dodge now can you?" said Genshi, grabbing her arms and flinging his head in a headbutt style.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:51 pm

[I'm assuming you jumped her swipe-kick....]

Becky took a headbutt to the forehead. "Dammit!" She would rub her head but her arms were being held. "I didn't want to do this but...." Her knee shot for between his legs in a dangerous region. "I really didn't want to do that....."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:37 pm

The sound Genshi made was similar to that of a squeal from a frightened mouse. e fell to his back, clinging his...area.

"That was a dirty move." he said, still shouting in pain.

This pain made his release her. He cursed under his breath when he did.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:14 pm

"I'm so sorry! I don't like to do that...." Becky felt bad now. "...maybe a kick to the stomach would have worked better....." She sat cross-legged allowing Genshi to recover.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Genshi couldn't relax knowing his opponent was so close to him. he tried to get up. He succeeded.

"Probably would have sucked too." he said, holding up his fists, still determined to fight on.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Becky got up into a fighting stance then swung a left hook to the face.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Genshi took the hit to check her strength. She had enough strength to give him a small bruise. He took this as a chance to swing a left of his own, still feeling guilty about hitting a woman.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Becky countered his fist with a punch to the wrist then a knee to the stomach. "The biggest mistake people make when fighting me is not wanting to hit a girl."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Genshi was getting hit. He didn't want to hurt a woman, but it seemed he had no choice.

"Okay then, I'll have to fight seriously." He said, adding clay to his fists and held a fist back. He closed his eyes and threw a punch at Rebbecca's stomach.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Becky side-stepped and punched to the ribs. "THAT'S a dirty move mister!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Genshi opened his eyes.

"Oi, you're not one to talk about dirty tactics." he said, throwing more punches.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Becky blocked and countered, aiming an uppercut to the jaw. "Hey, I told you I didn't want to do that one!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi   Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream World Tournament: Rebecca Kuragin -VS- Genshi
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next