One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Empty
PostSubject: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:19 am

The Field
A 60 meters diameter circle, grassy plain, with a small stream of water running through the middle. There are trees growing in the area, not enough to call forested and it hardly hampers visibility, but there are a lot of them. Leafy trees.

"There you are." Zuro stated flatly, voice carrying to the other side of the stream. "Shouldn't have done that you know. Captain's orders." He was wearing a labcoat and had a rifle in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:28 am

I can do whatever I want. Said Shaunic. Looking at the pirate.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:30 am

(GLARGBLARGGRALGHGBALQUOTATIONMARKSGLARHBLARHGRALGH!!)
"You don't do that to a shichibukai." Zuro said "You're going down." He raised his rifle to shoulder level and aimed, firing a shot at Shaunic's center of mass, or stomach.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Shaunic dogged the bullet by turning into a monkey and jumping into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:51 am

"Thought so." Zero holstered the rifle and broke into a run, leaping over the stream. He stopped at the tree and, grabbed a shell from inside his labcoat. He threw it into the tree Shaunic was in, exploding the whole treetop.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:21 pm

in an attempt to avoid the explosio,he jumped in the air. Using the velocity of the explosion to add hieght to his jump. In an attempt to save himself, he grabbed onto another tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Zuro ran after him, grabbing the whip from inside the labcoat. He leaped towards shaunic, lashing with the whip, leaving a fiery trail where the whip traveled, and tried to catch shaunic by the foot and pull him down.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:39 pm

While Zuro was pulling Shaunic, Shaunic grabbed the whip and turned into a monkey hybrid and pulled Zuro to him,getting ready to kick him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Zuro allowed himself to be pulled, but switched hands, putting the whip in his left hand. As he got close, he quickly drew and slashed at Shaunic's neck with his katana.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Shaunic saw the katana and grabbed the sword. He didint care how much pain it gave him. "finally." He said. "I got you where i want you." Then he kicked Zuro in the thigh.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 pm

(Since you're using your both hands for grabbing, we have to be on the ground.)
Zuro stepped back, releasing his whip and sword as Shaunic kicked, causing the kick to sweep harmlessly in front of him. He took a half-shell from his labcoat and clicked it into a hose in his labcoat. He aimed it like a palm thrust at Shaunic's face, but instead of a punch, it was a hemispherical explosion with a two meter radius. (meaning a very large area.)
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Shaunic tried to doge it but the explosion got him.

"i will have to leave for now so i can heal my wounds i hope we can fight again one day." Said Shaunic as he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic   Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle: Zuro vs Shaunic
Page 1 of 1