One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absence Thread

Go down 
+56
Paladin King
"Fire Kid" Blake
Sisimo Shix
Kai
Insane
TheMoonlightAngel
Frozen
zoros_babe_1
Getsugaburi
Argent
SirFerret32
antler
Steady
Rodoku
Agthala
Karasu(the crow)
Master of Chaos
Gab
klemenator
LoreleiMaiden
Captain One-eye
WatersCalling
Shichibukai Hunter
vongolaking10
9thKing
Sleepy
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Redex 1000
Mana-kun
y dau cymraeg
Future Shock
Frog Dragon
Cobdogred
Unholy
PasciĆ 
SpliffJones
Cryptic Terror
Kanhoji Into
KaizokuFan3000
keymaster
Maxulus
Shadow
TheBlackLuffy
Eight Of Spades
Vagrant Lustoid
Ugitzu
Layman Iconoclast
Trapnest
Hysteria
nikz200
GoreFish
InTents
Gael
Iggy
Redmerv
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Absence Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:15 am

I am gone for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Hey everyone after tonight I will be online less than normal due to the fact that I am going to be visiting my girlfriend in Uni for the next 3 days, although I will be able to get online a little bit as she will be busy doing other stuff.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:10 pm

My absence will be extended to to chicken pox.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:16 pm

i will be gone over the week and the weeks to follow, but i can check in on weekends. that is all i can do untill further notice.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Okay, final exams are starting for me during this week and they will be ending on the upcoming Tuesday so any posting I do will be very sporadic.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:50 am

I have recently become Ill, so I will rarely be online.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:21 am

sorry to all who were in a rp thread with me for my disappearing, things just piled up, I got tired easily and had trouble posting anything, so I just drifted away. Anyways back now.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Ok, so this is once again a time of tests and exams back at home, and so my activity is going to be reduced. I'll do my best to log into the CB at least once a day to not lose any touch completely, and make it easier for me to catch up when things cool down, but I can't promise any steady posting schedule, as it depends on stuff that I can't control.

On a different note, I'll be camping out this weekend, so I won't be around for about two days.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:21 pm

hey there, I am sort of back,
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm back,although I won't be that active.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:14 pm

yes. it's about time for me to take my leave from the site. Bye bye everyone!

I am obviously joking. I will be away just for the weekend
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Guess who is back XD
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:24 pm

....dau?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:28 pm

e.e welcome back Maxie and Dau
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:53 pm

This is just an update on my current status. I've got one more final tomorrow and then after it is finished, I'll be traveling to my dad's parents' home to visit with them before traveling to my mom's parents' home to see my brother graduate. So today and tomorrow will not be good times for me to post due to time restrictions with studying and traveling and all that. I might post here and there, but once again it will be very sporadic.

Oh, and to all of you Night Terror people, I need to talk to you about something, so you should be expecting a PM in a day or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Sounds like your going to be rather busy Dan have fun and good luck for tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:45 pm

I will be gone until Friday. It's the last week of school and right now, im ill. I hope I get better soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Get better soon! We'll miss you (:
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 pm

sorry I've been virtually absent these past few days, a few issues with my service provider combined with moving up state for the fall break has not left me with allot of time, I will most likely continue to be absent for the time being

sorry for the in-connivance though honestly I didn't do much here anyway
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm

I am not going to be on tomorrow very much, if I am on at all. This is due to the fact that my family likes to make Christmas into a huge event. For example: If we open up a new video game we play it or if we get a new shirt, we try it on. This can last most, if not all of the day since sometimes we'll each open up one present and then not open any more for the next couple of hours.

Now you may be wondering why this means I won't be on tomorrow. Well, since Christmas is on Sunday and my family will be at worship for several hours that day, that would limit our time for the actual opening of presents. Thus we will be having our Christmas tomorrow on Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:17 am

Hey everyone who this may concern i will be less active due to my laptop screen sadly damaged so won't be posting as much the earliest date i will be able to resume my normal activeness will be 12th of January as for clockwork, squalls, winter flame fist and any other crews I'm in I will post when I can but my posting will be rare for now
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:09 pm

We will miss your activity, Antler. Smile Can't wait until you get back, fulltime. See you then, man.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:50 am

apparently, I am moving house so I won't have connection for 15 days. Moreover, this is the last year in high school and i need to study for the last exams so I will be much less active because I am going to shut off my connection to my house. I will be loggin' in from my father's house though. See ya later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:10 am

GOT MY LAPTOP BACK!

I have returned ^^
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Well guys, some of you might already know but I am leaving ona trip to the highlands of my country for two weeks and a half... exactly until the 29th of January.

As this persons already know, I am leaving Genshi in charge of the Knights of the Spork and I leave him with power to take full control of my character Keeram D. Fishont as if it was an NPC. I already discussed with him how the plot of this thread goes (he actually chose when I gave him ideas) so I trust he will know how to continue.

For the Blizzard Pirates, I am elaving both Y Dau Cymraeg and Zalton in charge. Both of them have power to move Roko as an NPC and narrate how he things of the plot go, I am sending both a PM about it.

For the Meteor Heroes... we're still stuck in the Dusk Pirates' thread... so if SoulSeeker wants to start a thread if that ends.. he can, I leave him in charge of it as the vice-captain.

Then I only have left to say bye to everyone in the site and tell you that you're my friends ^^ I love y'all!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence Thread   Absence Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence Thread
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next