One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Ti'ar grunted. "Man, you need to give up... make it easier on yourself... I might actually NOT torture you if you give up now..." He whipped his chains around aiming for Jeremy's ankles.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Jeremy sneered and grinned as he jumped up on to the roof of a still standing building. He was panting heavily starting to feel really tired "How about ye bite me you freakin pest......" He looks around and then decides to go for gold, He lunges up into the air assuming that Ti'ar cant use his chains effectively at a target in mid air, and throws his knives at Ti'ar and prepares to punch as a follow up.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:03 am

Ti'ar grinned madly. He whipped his chains around, not at Jeremy, but at his knives, smacking them uselessly to the side. He took the punch straight to the stomach. He grimaced and then smiled insanely. He spun the chains around, trying to wrap Jeremy up in the chains.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:05 am

Jeremy was caught, he never thought Ti'ar would take the punch directly , he was getting caught up in chains "Damnit!!!!! " Jeremy couldt react fast in enough to pll off the chains till he could get on the ground, in which Ti'ar now had time.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:09 am

Ti'ar smiled a slightly disturbing smile before he reinforced the chains with some extra and locked them up. "Finally, gotcha. Pity you didn't give up. Pity, for you anyway." He laughed, almost madly, before using a stone and sling method to chuck Jeremy onto the Archangel's ship. He turned to the rest of them. "Who else wants to try me?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:13 am

The other pirates backed off slowly. Brandon sighed "That irish bastard got caught, damn it, we are in deep crap here!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:06 am

Amarant then stood up and started walking in front of the pirates. His back was showing in front of the pirates. Tch. Pathetic excuses for pirates like you . Amarant then grabs his Kokutou Yoru from his back and unleashed a powerful air projectile towards Ti'ar. It was really big and really powerful, it was also gaining at insane speed. The ground was starting to crack because of the power.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 am

Ti'ar was forced to jump to the side to avoid it. He knew it would just be a waste of chains to try to block it. "Freakin..." Ti'ar muttered angrily. He HATED ranged attacks. He began spinning a new chain, building up centrifugal/centripital force, then flinging it for Kokutou Yoru, intending to rip it out of Amarant's hand.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:02 am

Amarant quicky grabbed his Wado Ichimonji and parried the chain towards him. How about this! Amarant then unleashes a new air projectile attack, but it was different, it was faster then the previous one and was nearly impossible to block nor dodge, but the power decreased because of the speed.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:06 am

((Kaiser, please look at Amarant's sheet. I asked you something earlier there, and you never replied, I don't think.))

Ti'ar whipped the chain back and around, weakening the blast further by whipping the chain straight down at the blast. He spun the chain again, aiming for the Wado Ichimonji.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:26 am

Amarant then laughed Aiming at my swords again and again will not work, . Amarant then grabbed his Kokutou Yoru and dashed at Ti'ar at insane speed dodging the chains and injured his arm by attacking it.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 am

((Calling a hit? Tsk tsk, Yonkou.))

Ti'ar leapt to the side, dodging the attack aimed at his arm just barely. He jumped back, aiming his chains at Amarant's ankles. Swordsmen needed mobility, in order to get a good attack in. He would remove the mobility from the equation.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:10 pm

((Dont call hits please, i know you dont do it on purpose kaiser, but just watch out for those ok?))

Martello looked over at Ti'ar facing off with Amarant. "Maybe i should help......."

Fredricks already moved , he was in front of Martello, Martello looked in front and was about to use Tekkai when Fredrick lifted his fist up "JET PISTOL!!!!" He slammed his fist into Martellos chest at break neck speed and Martello was sent flying back towards rubble coughing out blood. Martello got up "What the hell was that?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:21 pm

(nikz do you plan to send at least one Anubis Pirate here? just asking)

Amarant,had enough experience, quickly knew what to do. he grabbed his Kashū and puts in his mouth. He then unsheathed Shuusui and Wadō Ichimonji by both hands. He knew that he will be in trouble if he is not be serious. He quickly sent 3 Air Projectile Attacks towards the chains quickly coming towards him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:11 pm

((No, i intend to destroy the town,you will see how, alot of pirates will be caught.. this is a arc for Martello to show dominance))

Martello got up and looked to Fredrick who was panting, he was able to move as quick as soru. This shocked Martello but none the less he got up "That is some power you have..... but i see you are affected by it........ Ti;ar!!! are you alright? need a hand?"

Godric lifted his sword up "At least now, we have a way to beat him,let us focus on that!!"

Fredrick panted harder "This is tough to use for too long... it damages my body........."

Brandon sighed "Well,hold out a bit longer,we can kill this guy in one swoop if we are precise...."

Martello wanted to end this before it got out of hand.

Fredrick was panting
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Ti'ar's chains shattered. "Damn, no Martello... you handle your guys!" He whipped a seastone chain almost absent mindedly at Frederick's leg to try to take him down, and he redirected his attention to Amarant. "Oh come on, can't you do anything different?" Not that he WANTED anything different, but it would be nice if he didn't need to replenish his whole chain stock. He decided to not take out any more chains... instead, he pulled out his scythe. "Oi, lets see how you handle this."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:08 am

Amarant then sheathes all of his swords I am not unwise to fight you while I am outnumbered. It was a good fight but I'll take my leave . Amarant swiftly attacks the ground to make a large smoke and slowly disappeared in sight.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:43 am

Martello sighed "Enough of this....... Ti'ar, get on the ship and move it.... i am going to wipe out this town....."

Godric look confused, and Fredrick looked as confused "What is he doing..?"

Martello used Geppou and headed into the sky, he then got into stance over the ocean, he slammed his fist into the air and the water around vibrated. It was quite for a while, but then a giant tidal wave rose up over mock town. The pirates were running for their life "OH MY GOD, TSUNAMI!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Ti'ar did not hesitate to follow Martello's orders... only because of Martello's rank. He got onto the ship and quickly began steering it away, sparing a few seconds to glance at Jeremy and Salmon with a devilish look in his eyes. "You two will be the first victims..." He laughed almost maniacally before he ensured the ship was safe.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:30 pm

The tsunami crashed down on mock town, completely destroying some of the buildings. Alot of pirates were caught in this endless wave of water. Godric slammed his feet to the ground,he saw brandon and Fredrick drowning. He pulled them both up to higher ground and headed to his ship, which was on the other side of the island. He was carrying alot of people.

Lee watched from the ship as all this happened "a shame i could not fight the rear admiral....."

His captain sighed "Are you so foolish Lee? If you faced him here... we would have died for sure....."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:12 am

Martello walked on to his ship and then laughed "AHAHAHAAHAHAHA look at them swim.... its just too easy. Ti'ar wake Bart, Jericho and Jessop up wont you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:41 am

Amarant was standing on a roof of a house My job here is done, I wish I could fight Martello, but I guess Seshomaru will deal with him in the future
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Ti'ar grinned wildly, first dragging Salmon and Jeremy below deck, positive he would have fun with them. He then went to find Bart, Jericho, and Jessop, awakening them as he came across them.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Bart woke up "The battle is over now? great time to go to sleep...."

Jessop hit Bart on the head and Bart got up "ok, ok Jessop senpai, no need to be rough.... what a pain....."

Jericho laughed "KEEKEKEKEKEKEKE, as usual our boss delivers the goods!!!"

MArtello smiled "Round up the remaining trash around and put them into custody, dont kill em yet....... otherwise we could be up for unnecessary violence..... but there is nothing wrong with toture...." Martello merely said this for Ti'ars joy, he could see he was looking foward to it.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:47 am

Ti'ar grinned maniacally, and then did something very odd... he caught Martello in an oddly enthusiastic bear hug, saying, "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou," over and over again. He released Martello and almost jumped off the ship, running around and binding up large groups of pirates and hauling them back to the Archangel's ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next