One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 am

Amarant was still watching. He was urging to fight Martello too but something his Captain has said that prevents it.

Flashback
Amarant, you are going to Jaya not to fight but to investigate all right? But of course when it comes to it you can fight when it is important

Amarant then spoke Looks like I will be breaking the order of Seshomaru in a short while
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:40 am

Jeremy gritted his teeth in annoyance , he was scared that his arm would be broken at this point and he saw how easily Salmon was beaten, he then held steady "Fella , im warning you, take off the chain now, before i do something you wont like...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:54 am

Amarant then suddenly slams his Kokutou Yoru in the ground creating a powerful shockwave and spoke Sorry Seshomaru but I think I need to fight too . He then releases a air projectile attack to break the chains at Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 am

((How would blunt air break chains?))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:32 pm

It is not blunt air but an air projectile attack. it is like Zoro's Hyaku-Hachi Pound Hō
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:46 pm

((Well, okay. If you insist.))

"Sonofa!" Ti'ar yelled as the chains were seperated. He pulled them off of Jeremy, and spun them around, bringing on down at Amarant's sword, and the other for Jeremy's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:11 am

Amarant then removed his hand from his Kokutou Yoru and grabbed both Wadō Ichimonji and Shuusui. He then dashed and swiftly unsheathes both swords and does an "X" shape slash on the chest of Ti'ar. Demon's Gate. He carefully then sheathes both of his sword.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 am

Martello watched all this happen "these people are all too heated up for nothing.......... ti'ar, dont fight Amarant.......ill deal with him soon......."

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:20 am

Amarant then spoke to Martello Looks like we got something wrong here. I only attacked Ti'ar because I saw this pirate is on a handicap so I think that will make it a fair fight. . He then grabs his Kokutou Yoru and starts walking towards a big tree.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 am

Martello laughed "Flawed view Amarant, it looked like a fair one on one figt to me....."

Jeremy then got to his feet, he now looked like a complete weakling thanks to that Amarant "Well thanks.... but i didnt ask for you help oh great swordsman......."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:56 am

Amarant sat on the tree and spoke without looking at Jeremy Try to put up a fight next time and I won't
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:43 pm

Ti'ar brought the chain back and held it up at a diagonal to block Amarant's attack. "Fine then, Martello. Amarant, back the frick off!" He took his two chains and grinned maliciously at Jeremy. "Now, where were we?" He spun around, the chains whipping at Jeremy's left wrist and legs.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Amarant then looked at Ti'ar. Next time I will not use the back of my sword to attack you so be careful
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:54 pm

"Make like one of Gael's trees and get the hell out of here!" Ti'ar growled at Amarant.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Amarant then sat to watch the battles that are happening beside him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Jeremy was up, and rubbing the blood from his nose "Alright fella, sorry for the disturbance, i dont like playing in teams, so i apologise .... but we are equal now....." Jeremy rushed foward and the punched the ground in front of Ti''ar and smashed the debree to create a distraction.

Martello laughed "Amarant.... do not fear, look at these children...... they fight so hard to escape death...... it will not leave though...... Quake disaster!!"

Martello smashed the air below him sending a massive quake wave in te size of a circle to where Fredrick, Brandon and Macro are. Fredrick tries to block "Gomu gomu no Fuusen!!!" but the quake wave smashes and he coughs out blood. Brandon shouts, "take cover!!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Sanya stood a bit to the side. Someone had gotten him to drink beer, and it had NOT gone well. He was WAY overly intoxicated. He realized that something was going on, but he couldn't tell.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Ti'ar leapt back to avoid being blinded by the debris and dust. With a twist, he whipped through the dust at Jeremy. He wanted to get him out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:03 am

Amarant just closed his eyes while smiling. Oh is that so Marine?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Martello smiled "Yes, that is so...... perhaps you have an issue with it? maybe not?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:20 pm

((Nikz, Ti'ar attacked Jeremy... just an fyi....))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:45 am

Amarant then spoke No not at all Marine. Not at all. . Amarant then unsheathes his Kokutou Yoru and puts it beside him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:48 am

((ok Gael, sorry so much has happened to me in the last few days))

Jeremy jumped out of the way, he was feeling tired but he kept up his barrage ofpunches
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:49 am

Amarant then spoke Being stubborn I see
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:01 am

((It's perfectly fine, Nikz. I myself am getting more busy (taking on some RPs on Gaia Online). Thank you.))

Ti'ar ducked to avoid some of the punches, and tried to wrap a chain around Jeremy's wrist.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Jeremy again side stepped and lunged back to avoid the dangerouly close chains which would have surely encased him if he was caught "Ah, shut up will ye? im tryin to strate..... strati..... what in the blooming hell is that word?..... ah rite o .. im trying to gain a strategic position fella, i am not stubborn ....."

Martello walks to the ground, there is so much destruction around, most of the rookies were waiting . Martello looked around "What an interesting day....... i will still see how you people handle this pressure...."

Fredrick got up slowly and wiped the blood off his mouth. Brandon was hurt but he got to his feet. Godric threw away a piece of rubble which was on him. Fredrick smiled "Wow, this guy is strong........ that tekki thing is tough as steel...... but i got a way to solve that......" Fredrick squatted down and laid his fist to the ground. Steam and some pumping noise began to emulate from his body. Brandon looked shocked "What the hell is that?!!!" Godric grinned "The move that beat me in the sea a while back when i first faced him.......... Fredrick's speed is going to increase by ten fold now....." Fredrick looked up and grinned and then said "Gear Second....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))   A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike)) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A horrible event occurs, The Archangels aim to cleanse Jaya of pirate scum ((Open, pirates and marines alike))
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next