One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)

Go down 
+6
Shichibukai Hunter
Kanhoji Into
Argent
Redmerv
keymaster
GoreFish
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Empty
PostSubject: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Crew Name: Frideswide Revolutionaries (Autonomy, Freedom, Justice, Individuality! (they would like to argue that the conept of individuality here is often misunderstood of dorgotten about, and would very much like to discuss all of this over a nice, hot cup of tea. Or coffee, if you're not into tea..... water? Anything? No, wait, don't run away, we just want to talk!))

Captain: Johan Frideswide

Flag: The revolutionaries in Johans crew have not one, but two flags: a dark green one, and, below that, a dark red one about half the size of a normal flag. There isn't any creative mastermind on the crew exactly, so they all kind of hope that it gets the point across. Obviously, green is the colour of hope and freedom and tranquility, while red stands for passion and, sadly, the blood that'll be drawn in the process of achieving their goals. Most people do not really get it. That's all right though, since every revolutionary would be happy to explain.

Ship: "Anika", a rather small ship with six cannons, three on each side. It's got plain white sails.
It was a present from Anubis, the yonkou, when Johan became one of his commanders.

Side: Revolutionaries (Though one could say that their ties to the pirates are... tight, to say at least, and their captain is a hopeless believer in second, third and fourth chances for anyone who shows any will to change. The only exception for this are tyrants of any kind.)

Current Members:
Johan Frideswide (captain, non df user) (GoreFish)
Jamil Kadar (non df, fighter, npc) (GoreFish, NPC)
Zuzen Bjarnesen (non df, fighter, npc) (GoreFish, NPC)
And a bunch of other NPCs

(I deleted the former crew members, but do feel free to tell me if you want your place back, I'll happily accept you guys back in)

Crew Goals:
1. To free the world from the tyranny of the World Government.
2. Have the people create a new "world order"
3. Bring peace to the world at last
4. Crew member goals!

Sounds like some big plans, so here's some smaller goals they need to get there:
1. Find allies
2. Find bases around the world
3. Goddamnit they really need allies
4. Find a way to finance all those big plans they have, preparing for revolution isn't as cheap as one would think

Crew History:
After Johan decided it was time he stopped hiding from everything and everyone, he started travelling around in search of followers to help him bring down the government. Soon, he had quite a few, but still not enough to really fight the government.
He knew he had followers, but they were scattered over different islands, and often hiding. So joining with yonkou Anubis was a really convenient way to get new, strong allies and let people know his name. Still, over the last year, a lot of unfortunate events have scattered the crew even more, and the revolutionaries under his direct command grew rather discontent with having to serve a pirate lord, and so, though he felt extraordinarily bad about it, Johan had to quit being Anubis' commander. The many heavy blows that left most of his crew scattered over the seas weakened him significantly, and so, he spend most of the last year gathering a new crew and searching for surviving members of the old one. Still, they hold far less power than they did when they were still under Anubis' command.

Expeting new members?: Yes, absolutely! Anyone with any reason at all will be considered!

Last edited by GoreFish on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Approved. You know the drill of making a crew, I assume?
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:23 am

Yes, I'm in charge of
a) accepting new members
b) keeping the df users up to ratio
c) starting an maintaining the rp

If I remember correctly, right?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:30 am

i pln on making a new char can he join he will be a sniper with iq enchanced companions
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:52 am

Of course, as soon as he's all done and approved, he's okay.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:49 am

Are the "Revolutionaries" still active? If so i would like to join after I make new character
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Sure, go ahead. But we're not gonna start agin untill I get one more.
Other than that, just post the char sheet here when you're done.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Approved, I'll start a thread once we get some others.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:26 am

You're approved then!
We'll start soon, when we get one more member or either today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:57 pm

First rp here!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Could I join with the character that just left the Red Heart Pirates? I think he could learn a lot on this crew.

Uddo Fukuhon
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Why of course, you're always welcome! approved!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:07 pm

my char is in the make will join in a few days
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:19 am

Okay, looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:08 pm

You mean a giiiirl???
My, my you're the only girl we have. APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:15 pm

lol yay :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:44 am

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:54 am

What do you think, other dudes?
He acts quite a bit like Jamil, the torturer, so I'm a bit reluctant... It's all up to you, crew.

(I'm going to ask them per pm, so it's more private.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:17 pm

can i join or not?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:21 pm

No, sadly you can't. Sorry, man. Maybe next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:21 pm

ok I do have another char whos crew he origanally tried to join isnt responding hes a cooking/musician

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/tethleon-falingen-t2880.htm
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)   Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revolutionaries (RECRUITING!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next