One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
samowise

The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Empty
PostSubject: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 am

Crew Name: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)

Captain: Marcus Orazion.

Flag: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Rebel_Louisiana_State_Flag_by_KahunaSniper

Ship: The revolution fleet consists of 6 ships. The flag ship and biggest of the fleet is called "hope" and it is Marcus's personal ship. The other five ships are mid sized well armed frigates that follow the main ship.

Side: revolution.

Crurent Members: High admiral(leader of the whole fleet): Marcus Orazion
admiral(first mate,serves on the main ship):
Rear admiral(The third in command, serves on the main ship):
Frigate commanders(each commander commands his own frigate and serves as its captain):
lieutenants( the commanders second in command):
ensigns(The remaining bulk of crew members): - Some slaves and WG haters that Marcus encountered(npc)

Crew Goals:Overthrow the world government.

Crew History: The crew was gathered and formed by one of the most dangerous rebellion leaders Marcus Orazion. A Marcus traveled and made more allies and friends he finally decided that it was time to lead up his own revolution army to overthrow the World government. With the help of one of his friends who was a carpenter who built for him ships to use Marcus decided that now was finally the time to start the last phase of plane which is destroying th world government for good.

Expeting new members?: Yes.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 am

Question: would this work kind of like the Anubis crew?
A crew that's basically made up of deiiferent independant crews who fight together?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:45 am

so basically this is like the site's Monkey D. Dragon and his revolutionaries?
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 am

Yeah they are like the Anubis pirates except that they don't act independtly and they follow the lead of Marcus. And yeah they are like Dragon and his army.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:36 am

They don't act independently? Meaning they all hang out in one threat?Care to explain?

(Also, I just totally noticed the sign you used actually stands for royalty or at least nobelty.... oh, the sweet irony...)
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:01 pm

They hang out in the same thread unless Marcus is sending one of them on a separated mission or something. Also I just saw the flag on devianart and thought it would fit the crew and its purpose
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Oookay then. APPROVED!
Although I think it could be hard finding enough people to join...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:16 pm

He means like how Dragon organizes his group, they travel with him and obey him , thats what Sam means, i dpnt see why it would not work.... ill see if i have space for a character Sam
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Yes me too, I am thinking almost long ago to make a revolutionary character. If I am really gonna join I'll delete one of my characters for this so reserve me one spot okay?
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Your spots are saved guys I am looking forward to the characters you are going to make if you are joining Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:56 am

I will take tethleon falingen he can be a lieutenant till he gets more infamous after that he can be commander....and welcome!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:13 pm

hmmm 12 year old for lieutenant
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:32 pm

You are in in buddy...you already know that welcome!!! now you need to post in the battle against the marines!! :p
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:34 am

i would like for my character to join Nick Rush
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 am

You are in as a commander 9th....you will be commanding one of the two frigates that I did not show up yet.

However right now we are currently in this thread.

link: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/role-play-here-f7/serious-battle-on-the-seas-revolution-approaches-t2968.htm

So feel free to jump anytime you want and rp your joining. Your character can riding a boat and ended up in the battlefield by mistake or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)   The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The united forces of revolutionaries (T.U.F.O.R)
Page 1 of 1