One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yasu v. ???

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Yasu v. ??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:30 pm

Yoru was put off "he's my weak as h*ll p1ss ant little brother" Then his demeaner changed "hahahahaha obviously yove never herd of me! Im twice the pirate that he is and dont forget that!!!" (he realy full of himself) "and all that dark stuff must have messed with your eyes, little boy my @$$! I'm almost as tall as you! and 21!" He started to laugh loudly again "if anyones going to be pirate king its me!" he turned around "mabey ignoring me was a smart move after all, otherwise you'd be dead to! and if you dont know where to find him then screw you!" he started to walk away and thought to himself ("a vice admiral, no f*cking way! I know that little sh*t and he'd probuble just run off, this guy must be full of it")
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:42 pm

(Since when is he even close to 10 feet tall let alone 120 feet...? His character page says slightly above average and human, last time I checked Humans ain't that tall not by a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg Shot)

Atem Towered(I don't think that is a fitting word for this situation as Yaru is lucky he didn't get stepped on) over Sano's big brother. Then he spoke, "So your twice as strong? That's pretty impressive, so you must have the power to beat 2 Vice-Admirals? I may not know where he is, but my captain sure does. He sees and knows all! Let me take you to him?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:49 pm

((Yoru can say what ever he wants, and often dose, cuz you know he's an @$$hole))

Yoru smiled big as he retracted his weapons "now your talking sence! alright shure thing! where is he?" honestly Yoru knew nothing of Atem's crew's importance or strangh, nothing whatsoever. Yoru turned to walk with Atem as he kicked Yasu's body into the flames of the building she burned ((a fitting funeral)) "who is he anyway" it was the middle of the night, Yoru dident know it but the weels of destiny were in motion
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:05 pm

The Lord of Destruction and Darkness known as Atem was causing earthquakes as he walked with Yoru toward his ship. Yaru had questioned him about his captain, "My captain's name is...Broly, his power is beyond imagination!!! He is the strongest man that I know. I advise you to becareful...he has an anger management problem. The guy is like the Hulk...The angrier he gets, the stronger he becomes. It is said that not even a Vice-Admiral can match his strength! He once KOed a Vice-Admiral with one punch! The guy's a monster! No a God! If anyone knows where to find your brother, It'd be him..."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:15 pm

"A god huh? sound intresting! if he can help me find Sano I might be intersted in joining him, a guy like that must have alot of money and power! which is why I became a pirate" Atem had to ask "why do you want to find him so bad anyway?" Yoru made some kind of odd noise between a grunt and a sigh "when we were little he hated pirates, in fact he never shut up about it! when I finaly told him that our family had gotern rich selling weapons to pirates he spazed out and ran of to join the navy, now he has a bounty and a wanted poster pluss theres all these rumers abou him killing a hunderd mariens and all. on topm of that before he left the navy our family was arested, he never much liked them so I'm wondering if he had somthin' to do with it" the ship set off as Atem realised that Yoru and Sano were members of the nautorious Luna family weapons dealers, his crew had bought weapons from them many years back that there captain still used to this day (excalaber and gatling gun)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:27 pm

Atem had made an important discovery, "So your a member of the Famous Luna Family Weapon Dealers! I am so sorry that your parent's got arrested we knew them well, we used to buy weapons from them all the time!" Yoru sounded surprised, "You did!?!" Atem replied, "Yes, we were their best customers! I don't know if it was Sano that caused your folks to be arrested or not, but I want to help you find your brother and get some answers. I also want to help you free your parents so they can restart their business and continue their normal lives." Yoru shocked, "You do!?!" Atem replied, "Yes, I do! My Captain is a great man, If anyone can make it happen it'd be him." So they went off to See Broly on the legendary ship.
To be Continued...(by you)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:31 pm

The EndZ! I will make a new room very shortly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yasu v. ???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3