One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yasu v. ???

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:24 pm

((its definitely your turn now Naoki, dont forget about Atem's attack))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:27 pm

Yasu jumped away from the beam and said to the two men "you see the thing about my fruit is i have fire and water!" then she made a big cloud above everyone then slowly made it rain soaking everyone but her
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:28 pm

((gohan's turn now, dont forget about Yoru's attack))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:28 pm

the order
me
gohan
admin
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:29 pm

but didn't he attack gohan
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:33 pm

((that's why I saud "dont forget about Yoru's attack", did you get my message about what you told me about DF users Re:[No Title]?))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:35 pm

his attack cinfused me explan
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:41 pm

((ok, Yoru was already invisbly darting around the aria, yes? the only reason you couldnt see him is because he was using "body double manuver" which is fuly explained on his char sheet here then he attacked Atem from behind with both his "vampire dial blades" which are a part of "super weapon "system D." here one he shot directly at Atem from behind (his right wrist) and the other he swung at atems left at and angle to come in to contact with his ribs (left wrist), makes sice now?))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:53 pm

so he did not atack me myes?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:56 pm

((Atem was on the offencive and therefore distracted with attacking you so Yoru only attacked him, yes please respond to that message))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:03 pm

(So only I was attacked?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:05 pm

((#(-_-)... yes
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:16 pm

Sensing the oncomming attack, Atem uses his symbiote powers to wrap himself in a ball and throw himself like a 300,000 pound cannonball at Yasu. He spoke, "Dodge this! Ultimate Cannonball Of Destruction!!!" The 300,000 Pound Human Cannonball was launched at incredible speed!!! Also thanks to this technique, he narrowly dodged Yaru's attacks and he got a little wet from the flammable rain, but thanks to his spinning in cannonball form it was deflecting most of the rain and drying the remainder of it off.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Yoru was realy frustarited by all this, they were still totaly ignoring him! stoping all of his footwork so his position just out of the cloud could be seen he shifted the weight of his body to his heals and, by activating the mini breath dails there, he took to the air and found himself high above the cloud. where apon he fired two buster shous into the center of the cloud using the big balck Atem as a refrance point, ignighting the gassas and liqueds resulting in a huge explosion! once in the air (to avoid falling into the firestorm) he did a standing backflip before actinating the mini breath dials on the back of his feet to jet safly to the other side "LETS SEE YOU IGNORE THAT!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:16 pm

((gohan, I responded to your mesage))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:33 pm

((Naoki, yer up))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:41 pm

Yasu dropped to the ground to avoid the cannon ball then we he went over her head she just stood up and watched the fire around her
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Thankfully for Atem, the cannonball kept going and going like the Energizer Bunny after he missed Yasu. Due to that circumstance he was out of range of the explosion and was unharmed. He finally returned back to his normal gigantic form to look at Yasu. "You are quite the escape artist, little girl! You' won't be so lucky this time!One-Handed Darkness Wave!!!" He extended his right arm and focused his dark Chi to his right palm. He fires a Beam of Dark Energy and Immensely great Speed aimed right at Yasu's heart!!!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:06 pm

This was to much, it was like none of them even noticed the explosion he caused! or even himself who was standing out in the open. "I'll teach ya to disrespect me!" shouted Yoru as he held up his hands, the Dial blades and buster guns retracted as the sliding blades and D. gloves became visible. ((note; they are standing in a line, first Yoru, then Atem, then Yasu)) As Yoru dased at Atem (the only person he is in range of to attack closely) he crossed his arms so that the sword like blades behind his hands at the wrists were in an X, gaurding anenst counter attack and priparing to attack at the same time. or at least thats how it apperaed....
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:42 pm

yasu just ran around then shot bu-mu flamethroer at dark guy
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:24 pm

((now gohan))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:42 pm

Atem ignored Yoru yet again! He saw the flames and quickly yelled, "Darkness Wave!" Atem cupped his hands behind his back in a Kamehameha-like fashion and focuses the dark energy into his hands...charging it!!!Then he extended both his hands and unleashed a devastating wave of darkness aimed directly for Yasu's heart!!! The attack was so powerful it overwhelmed and overpowered the flames with ease, blowing them away! Then it kept going straight for Yasu's heart!!!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:51 pm

(this is a good chance as any to kill her) the attack connected and killed her
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:00 pm

Yoru's technique finished before he noticed he "apeared" behind Atem just as the afterimage infront of him disapered finding that Yasu was dead he was to suprised to attack "n-no way! just like that!" he walked over to Yasu's body and lifted off the bag on her head "Nope! just a normal face, but why was she whereing this then?" (clearly not giving a d@mn about the fact that she died) then he picked up on Atems monevelent aura and turned to face him "Oi, big guy, mabey you can help me, I'm looking for some one, my brother his name is Sano Luna and he looks like this" he held up a wanted poster priced at 180,000 with Sano's picture on it
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:19 pm

The Great Dark Lord Atem looked from the little boy to the picture and back to the little boy. He then began to speak, "Little boy, that man over there is the Great Sano! They tell boogie man stories about this guy! It's said he used to be a powerful Navy Marine who one day went Rogue and killed hundreds of marines! Until one day he came face to face with a Vice-Admiral, sent to arrest him! The two fought an epic duel and the end result was a draw, I believe, and drawing with an full-fledged Vice-Admiral is a frightening accomplishment/feat indeed. Though In my oppinion he can't hold a candle to my captain, One of the 4 Great Emperor Pirates of The New World! The Yonkou! He will be the Pirate King one day! How do you know Sano?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yasu v. ???
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next