One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yasu v. ???

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:57 pm

sano's brother come forth
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:59 pm

... but he is stalking her..... dosent that seem problematic?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:02 am

she will challenge him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:07 am

Yasu was walking along the beach when had enuff. "Hey you come on out and fight like a man!!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:09 am

Gohan care to join?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:09 am

mer.... this is before he knew her, in a ghost town at dusk

Yoru had just settled in to an abandoned hotell for the night when he heard some weired noises he walked outside (taking his weapons with him) to see what was the matter. He saw Yasu bruning a near by bulidng, a normal person would be mad or even comncerned or afraid but Yoru wasn't, he couldent care less about this tow, it only ha a couple of people in it anyway. Yasu's head bag sparcked his intrest however and (being the arragent b@$tard that he is) did not hesitate to call her out on it "Oi nii-cahn! whats with the bag? burn yer face or somethin?"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:12 am

(Sure, which character should I use?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:13 am

((up to you, but I just approved Atem))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:15 am

(Are you suggesting him or saying choose anyone but him)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:15 am

Yasu hated when people bothered her so she yelled back"Oy! stay out of my of my way unless you want to be toast!" she meant it to. she got up and swirled some gas around in her hand and lit it making a fire ball in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:16 am

we dont care
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:20 am

((note; in this situation nii-chan is equivilent to babe in english)

Yoru leared at her "calm down already, I dont care about what yer doing, I just want to know about the bag" Yoru noticed her flaming hand "and dont think I'm afraid of that ether nii-chan!" he said as he unravedled the D.arms and thought ("these should scare her off")
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:21 am

(Perhaps I will use Atem)

Atem D. Mutou appeared from the Shadows in front of the two. He looked at Yasu both before speaking, "Hey Little Girl! You just burned down my house!!! Now you'll pay!!!!" Atem looked malevolently at the girl responsible for his current homelessness.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:27 am

"OH BOO THE F*CK HOO" She said she was not scard of ether of them. she just made a big cloud of bu-mu smoke over everyone. "oh no it looks like it might rain."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:34 am

Yoru smiled, clearly amused by all this, and was about st say something rude when he noticed the smoke. Having the advantage of seeing what it could do he inployed the tackics to get out of that cloud. By jumping back with a seies of rapid and irractic movements Yoru imployed one of his signiture techniques, "the black bats manuver" it looked like Yoru was still in the cloud and that the tips of his coat wer just begening to disipate into hazy black bats, he was realy a safe distance away, invisible and waiting. he thought to himself ("geez this ones realy p1$$ed! mabey shes on the rag or something") the his after image double had just started to disiblte int bats, his feet in that double went vissible
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:37 am

Yasu may not have been afraid of Atem at first sight, but she should have been. Fear is useful, it motivates a person to become stronger and fight to their full potential! Little did she know that Atem was known as "The Lord Of Darkness" and an "Engine Of Destruction" He was battle-hardened and was not concerned when he saw the smoke screen tactic. He spoke, "You think a stupid little smoke screen trick can defeat me!?! This is child's play!" He began to surround himself with his Dark Aura. He extends his index finger at Yasu and points it at Yasu's heart, "Just give me a reason, I beg you!" The Darkness was being focused into his pointer finger, creating a visible but dark aura around the finger.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:42 am

he cant see her, "hahahahahahahaha, you fool i never hide!" she swirled the smoke around him and lit it causing a huge spinning inferno around him. "that will teach ya Twisted Evil" she said
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:49 am

Atem quickly changed strategies and fired of dozens of blasts of dark energy continuously all around him, "Continuous Destruction!" The Blast had caused enough mass environmental damage to blow out the fire with the shockwaves/airwaves. Not to mention some stray blasts are probably heading for Yasu. He spoke, "Nice try, little girl! I will have my revenge!!!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:56 am

Yoru was darting around the aria to prevent himself from becoming visible again, the bats has left only his head visible in the afterimage and were now flying tuwards him in a meandering strait line. Yoru tryed to think of a cource of action, but he was never good at that. So he acted on impulse, stoping so that he became visible again he inployed another superbe feat of footwork the "body double manuver" now many difrent copies (afterimages) of him could be seen amm around the battkle feiled, in od positions and randomly aperaing and disaperaing, Yoru was again invisibly runing around the aria, but now he could attack from any angle. Although the others had no way of knowing where he realy was he was laping the two of them. wondering when, how and who to attack, when he saw Atem's attacking, Yoru realy dident want all this fun to end yet, and was mad that know one even seemed to notice him so he made his move. firing his buster guns (thoe the shota apeared to come from nothing) into the storm of dark enargy and fire, the resulting explosion nutralised much of it, and pushed the rest to the left away from all of them into another building
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:08 am

Yasu decided to ignore the bat dude and go for the dark dude or whatever "come and get me"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:17 am

((LOL, you have no idea how mad that would make Yoru, how funny Smile ))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:46 am

((lol, yup that is funny))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:51 am

When Atem heard those words, he knew he had to turn his game up a notch. He extended his finger again and fired a beam of absolute darkness straight at Yasu's heart at overwhelming speed, "This should pierce your heart, b|tc|-|!!!Darkness Beam!!!" Atem also chose to ignore the bat dude.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:56 pm

(admin sama its your turn)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:03 pm

((oh realy? I thought we were going gohan, you, me)) you may want to look into the weapon sheet for the weapons system Yoru uses

yiru could no longer stand that a fight was going on and the people in it didnt recognise him as a patisipent. As it apeared that Atem was on the offencive he went for him, Attacking with his "vampire dial blades" sending one strait at Atem from behind and curving the other to attack from the left ((see "Super Weapon 'System D.'" under weapons are here for details)) this again appered to come from nothing even though there were now many of him (afterimages) all around the areena. "FUAGHHH! dontt forget whou your fighting!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yasu v. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasu v. ???   Yasu v. ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yasu v. ???
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next