One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:39 am

The sea was quiet, of course it was, no one dared come near this sea. This part of the grandline was supposedly taken over by a pirate fleet of over 30 ships , marines have sent some teams to work on it, but all have failed to beat this mighty fleet. A man sits in the main flag ship which covers the centre of this fleet as he reads the newspaper.

"BREAKOUT AT IMPEL DOWN... such audacity.... how dare these fools.. my only rival for power is Anubis, once i crush him, i will take his place as yonkou!!!! that is how strong we are......."

It was a big man with a mustache and he had a turban and many rings wearing a traditional Indian outfit.

[[Presentation Box]]
(( Al Kharrad "The Raja of the seas" NPC))
[[leader and owner of a pirate fleet known as Ivory]]
[[Bounty 150,000,000]]

Kharrad sat at this cushions and read more of the newspaper "The world is strange, they keep vilifying these pirates, but they are all trash, this Seshomaru is most probably trash as well, but no matter, after i kill Anubis , i will kill him as well...." One of Kharrads minions then said "But sire, didnt Anubis beat us last time...." Kharrad pulled out a pistol and shot down the minion "SHUT UP, never speak of that moment AGAIN!!" Another minion walked over the body "Sire... we should move soon..." Kharrad regained composure "Ah yes... i expect a perfect performance, we head to take over an island now......"

However in a far distance , a marine galleon, a single marine galleon was sailing across. A man sat across holding two pistols was smoking and looking out, he had scars across the cheek , he had black hair and wore a marine singlet

"Hey Martello, check it out, we made it to this area, are you sure your ready to fight? You just got that power you know......"

((Presentation Box))
[Lieutenant Bart Jones (NPC)]
[new member of the new formed group known as Archangels under Martello]

Martello laughed as he walked to the front of the ship "Dont be so scared Bart, i know we are going over your usual bounty range of small time, but this is the big leagues and we came to play, AHAHAHAAHA"

Bart sighed and then turned "Oi, Jessop, wont you talk to this idiot? Oh wait, i forgot, you dont talk....."

Jessop was there grunting , he seemed more buff than before holding his two axes

((Presentation Box))
[Lieutenant Jessop]
[ new member of the new group known as Archangels under Martello]

"Jeez, so noisy early in the morning, you freaking people cant even shut up while im sleeping, ah except you Mr Martello, you are the boss , hahahahaah" It was a scrawny looking guy with grey hair, he had two katanas on either side along with a big shotgun on his back

((Presentation Box))
[ Captain Jericho Reign (NPC)]
[new member of the new group known as Archangels under Martello]
[Considered the butcher of Santa Goret a small town in the grandline which harbored pirates]

"So Mr Martello what ar we up to today, perhaps a show of greatness?" Jericho said obviously sucking up

Bart then sighed "oh god , stop kissing ass Captain Jericho......"

Jericho laughed and his face fell "ahh, dont say that Bart, lets open the sake eh? have some drinks...."

Jessop didnt say anything. Martello then looked back "Will you idiots stop your playing? We are doing real work here, i will go and deal with the fleet......." Martello cracked his fists, he was going to scare some people with his new power.

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:21 am

A man then came out of the Main Deck. Let me see what power are you bragging about Martello haha. But I can deal with them if you want.

[PRESENTATION BOX]]
[Seta Hellark
[World Government Agent, Head of CP9]
[10 000 Dourikis]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 am

The lieutenants and captain level marines all saluted Seta. Martello laughed "I told you about my power a long time back.... i no longer have to rely on other df users to fight... i now have a real power, the strongest, though i doubt you could understand...."

((by the way , is there any such thing as 10,000 douriki?))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 am

Seta Hellark then laughed Oh really? Then show it to me.

((yes it is possible. I have seen other characters even have 2 000 000 douriki. So I think 10 000 is a bit reasonable))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 am

((Who has 2,000,000 douriki?))

Martello walks forward and as soon as the ship is in range, he gets in stance, he then smashes his hands in the air, there is a rumbling noise as the sea begins to quake and the waters begin rising ((Yes whitebeard did this)) A few of the enemy ships in front fell prey to the rising tidal waves, which slammed down adn crushed them. Martello then laughed "Geppou....." He jumped into the air and walked straight, he dealt with the next few ships in front, he pulled his hand back and then thrust it foward shouting "QUAKE WAVE!!!" The quake wave destroys at least 3 ships in a row leaving there no doubt. Pirates falling over. Martello smiled as he continued
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:49 am

((I think it was an old character))

Seta Hellark then spoke I think I'll have fun too. . Seta then used Geppou and landed on a nearby ship. Magma Hound . A magma hound then started to tear the ship apart sinking it. Seta then spreads his Magma Wings and flew.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:01 am

((Tell me which one , i need to know because 2,000,000 douriki is too much for anyone to have))

Martello then destroyed more ships using quake wave, the sea was rumbling and shaking along with the sky, The bastion (Martellos ship) was struggling to hold on in the sea.

Bart" Damn, the rear admiral is freaking crazy, the sea is shaking.... what a scary power!!!"

Al Kharrad felt the tremors and the entire ocean shake, he then panicked "What the hell was that?!!!" The minions on his ship screamed in terror "Some marine is destroying everything!!! he is too strong , NOTHING CAN STOP HIM!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:28 am

((He is not active anymore))

Seta Hellark then landed on Kharrad's ship. You were just feeling a little shake and you scare your pants out? Quite funny
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:36 am

((is it ssjgohan? and if so that guy is always way too overpowered, it pissed off alot of people, you should only limit the douriki to somewhere near Rob Luccis level, we dont want to go higher than that Kaiser....))

MArtello finally landed on the main ship, he had sank all the other ships.

Al Kharrad freaked out "what the hell is this?!!! you sank all my ships?!!!!"

Martello grinned "Yes, i believe i did scum of the sea...... and Seta, that was no mere shake, i could sink this ship for you right now if you like? AHAHHAAHAAHA"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 am

Seta laughed Let me handle this Martello! Magma Dragon! A huge Magma Dragon appeared and engulfed the whole ship of Al Kharrad.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:50 am

Al Kharrad yelled in horror and then said "Damn you both!!!!! I am strong, I WILL BE KING!! MY POWER IS......." Martello was already near him, it was over, Martello only tapped him with his fist and whispered "Quake punch..." Alkahrrad vibrated and smashed in pain and it was an instant ko. Al Kharrad fell to his feet bloody and defeated in just one touch. Martello picked him up and used Geppou "this one will go to impel down........" as the ship burned "Cheh, either way, Seta, what is it with you, you seem a bit sick or something....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:08 pm

[About the old guy with 2 000 000 douriki admin sama said that he had the most uber char in the forum and that he is gone so let's just ignore it and make characters with normal levels please]
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:29 am

Seta just laughed. I don't want to use my Rokushiki Techniques here. I was just having fun that's all
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 am

Martello sniggered "Ok then, lets head back to the bastion... (ship) we need to leave now.. not that anyone can beat us...." MArtello walked on to his ship and handed Bart Al Kharrad "Tag him for impel down.... we got a lot of work to do....."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:42 am

Bart sighed as he carried Al Kharrad down to the brig "Damn he is heavy, you know boss, this is really tough work, i feel so lazy....."

Martello shouted "Stop complaining Bart and hurry up!!"

Bart then did as he was told. Jericho sat there laughing "Well that was cool boss, you completely wrecked those ships!!! your the big dog for the marines now, their ultimate weapon!!!"

Martello laughed "Yes... soon the Archangels will be a marine group for justice and bringers of the wrath of innocence who have been scorned, HAAHAHAHAHHAAHA"

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Martellos ship finally arrived in Impel down dropping the prisoner off at the destination. Bart was lazy to ask this question but he did "Hey Rear Admiral san.. where are we going now?"

MArtello smiled and laughed "Where is the one place where pirates gather?"

Jericho laughed as Bart was thinking hard "I dunno, bars? taverns? some stupid pirate meeting?"

Jericho laughed really loud "You are not very bright Bart, but the boss is an absolute genius, its so simple, there are two places on the grandline where the pirates gather..... In Shabondy and in Jaya. And considering the recent occurrences in Shabondy, there wont be so many left which only leaves Jaya!!"

Martello clicked his fingers "Exactly, very good Jericho, just try not sucking up will you? HAHHAHAHAHAH lets go to Jaya now!!!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:49 pm

((Sorry guys and girls, im not used to doing short arcs in this, but this was to announce the Archangels beginning , so now im going to make a Jaya arc, for MArtellos squad only))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))   Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The world shakes in fear as he walks. The chorincles of a ambitious marine Martello Young ((Open to all))
Page 1 of 1