One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )

Go down 
+13
TheBlackLuffy
Layman Iconoclast
Shadow
Wander
Kaiser Yonkou
Maxulus
GoreFish
Redmerv
Frog Dragon
Endarkened
Kaito Sasaki
Gael
nikz200
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Ozzy smirked "I hope you can get the job done when the time is right..... i will certainly complete my objective...."

(Presentaton box)
[Ozzy Hummingbird}
[Mercenary and musician of Kesu]
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Jiper slowly walks towards the Thespian. He coughs and he scratches the left part of his face , as usual. He says "If you excuse me , I would like to provide you with my troops , in the begining. They are all way too stronger than any Marines. However , I will call them as soon as I need them and I do not want any of them to be killed. Is that okay?" waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 pm

(presentation box)
(william)
( shibuckai, marines side )

william was searching for a nice place to watch the fight, then he saw gael and jerikar sitting, he jumped towards them, creating a chair of chains, and placed it next to gael, ''you guys chose a nice spot to watch the battle'' william said as he took a chocolate bar out of his pockets and began eating it
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:06 pm

(couldnt resist and looked at the spoiler Nik lol)

Wally meets up with his fellow Shichibukai for the first time "Weee-hahahahaha, finally we meet !"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaito Sasaki

Kaito Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:13 pm

((tell me when to join please.))
Back to top Go down
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:14 pm

"Well at least there is one person who enjoys a good war HAHA, even if it is just a little one." Jerrikar said to william laughing as he took a drink fom a bottle of sake that he swiped from some unsuspected marine.
Jerrikar pulled out a Stack of Beli "Anyone else want to place a few bets? Add a little zaz and incentive to this whole war?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Huh. The other two Shichibukai were here too. This would be... interesting, to say the least. Just missing 'Vladimir'. "Hello, Wally, William," Gael said, growing two chairs for Wally and William. He grimaced at Jerrikar, pulling up his hood. "Childish. Place bets? How rediculous," Gael said in a low voice.

Janus was above William, sitting in midair. He was quiet and had his bow strung and lying across his lap.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Devin walked toward the front of the group cool and confident "tyrants? roaches? there's no point in bringing ethics in to this" he never did go for the thespians little 'performances' "Im here for that million beli and Ill cut through the yonkou himself to get it, a pirates pistol, cutlass, cannons, hooks and axes mean nothing to me, all that army is to me is an obstacle, Ill walk right from one side of this war to the other, the rest of you should stick together but Ill carve a path for you" he began to grow a metalic armored 'shell' around himself "were coming! and I dont care how many hundreds or thousands of people try to stop me!"

[Devin "the Cicada" Lock]
[prodigy of the mercenary group kesu]
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: re: serious: Defense of Enies Lobby   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:09 pm

"No need to bring ethics into this? I think many would argue. And while I do not believe a single word I say the point was to excite the men not make them think. However, that seems to be neccessary. You are going to fight men who wish to kill, steal and maim. We were hired to stop this obstruction of justice. If you think I am being to theatrical, I could always force you to feel the rush of this moment. Would you prefer to be manipulated?" The Thespian was not offended by Devin, he was impressed by his simple demeanor. "For your sake Devin, I shall say a simpler comand." The Thespian took a pause, and then changed his tone to a more somber one. "Kill the pirates. Mercy is optional, and if you do kill any marines on accident they are nothing but collateral damage."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:10 pm

OOC: I'll just put Dorian in this one..having more then one character is crazy..

After getting a bounty of 30,000 on his head from fighting The Vice Admiral Major Payne. Dorian had been attacked over 50 times while sailing his way through the Sea. Dorian was starting to get irritated from being attacked so much. So he chose to take the fight to them. From The Island the War set off on. Dorian had set sail for the Marines own base. Eries Lobby. Dorian was about 200 feet away from Eries Lobby. He was entering from behind this time. Dorian glared at the Marine base. Enraged, and ready for some pay back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:47 pm

As the shichibukai ate a black shadow suddenly leeched it's way inbetween the guards who stared in shock. As they turned , standing there was Vladimir Barbat. He snorted as he brushed past the guards, his cape flowing behind him, his right hand resitng lazily on his sword. "I'm not late am I?" he asked as he sat down betwwen jerrikar and William. Nodding to his fellow Warlords, he was able to overhear Jerrikar's words for a bet making him smile a bit.

Grabbing a goblet of wine as he kicked up his feet onto the table, he smield a fanged smile and said, "A bet Jerrika? Certainly, I'll put down 10 million that the Anubis lacky's won't even get to the gallows." Sipping his wine he held the goblet up as if making a toast and said, "To victory my fellow miscrients, and may we have many more."

(Presentation Box)
[Vladimir Barbat/The Black Warlord]
[Shichibukai for the world government]
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:54 pm

"Oww oww, Well looks like we got ourselves a wager here. Not even to the gallows then? Well ill put down 10 Million Beli that they do make it to the gallows, make it a little interesting then. You know what...Ill even play fair and not help them win my bet Hahaha." he said laughing a bit.
"Well the rest of you Warlords want in on the game? Give you something to look farward to in the war right?" he said with a mischivious grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Gael sighed. There was no reasoning with Jerrikar. Finally Vladimir had arrived, so the whole group was here. He sighed again as he had a plant grow beside him, bearing a single fruit: a peach. Gael plucked it off its stem and began eating it. His vegetarian beliefs would not likely be welcome here, he bet. Huh, so they bet. If Gael got his way, Jerrikar would win. If he didn't, Vladimir would probably win.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:48 pm

The two marines dragged Seshomaru to the tower of justice and chained him up, then there was an announcement on the loud speaker.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN , THE EXECUTION WILL PROCEED NOW, PLEASE TAKE YOUR PLACES, THANK YOU"

Nishki heard this and then looked to Sonia and Sakaki , "Ok then , lets go take our places, its starting......"

Martello then went to take his place his well.

Ozzy looked up as soon as the announcement was made, "Well we should be on standby then right captain?"

From far away a semi giant flagship was sailing towards Enies Lobby.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Becky stood at attention, and upon seeing the approaching ship gulped. Of everyone there she was most likely one of the weaker fighters, and the thought of the sight of the tragedy of a battlefield started to make her dizzy. Gotta...hold it.....together....!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Devin exhaled deeply as the final plate on his shell like armor closed over his face "Here they come, time to earn our gold, looks like the hired hands are up front, no wonder they didn’t pay upfront..." Suddenly two large springs appeared beneath Devin's feat launching him immensely high in the air where he could see the
approaching ships in their vast numbers where upon Devin produced eight great chains from his body on the ends of which were eight great morning star like spiked iron spheres larger than any cannonball could be and condensed to spin them around on their chains in a ring around his body mid air launching them at eight of the smallest ships to ensure they would sink before landfall, then as the he landed the chains’ ends grew in to eight blades of greater size than a man could normally lift which thrust themselves in to the earth like legs allowing Devin to right himself. As his feet found the ground the eight gigantic blades stood outstretched in all directions “stay back, these are going to start spinning and if your in their way, your mincemeat” he said to his allies in Kesu waiting for them to get back before he turned himself in to an unstoppable inevitable storm of slashing furry the likes of witch these pirates had never seen.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 am

Gael leapt up off of his chair. Someone had started. He began concentrating, focusing on seaweed on the ocean floor. He had it rise to the surface and lash out a bit out of the water, prepared to grab anyone who was on board and keep them alive.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:55 am

The ship approached and on it were the first four division commanders of the Anubis pirates and Anubis himself, there were other pirates on the ship. Anubis held his hands out and clapped , and spoke through a microphone.

"What a great Line up for me i see? I'm touched , all this effort just to welcome me? You shoudnt have World Government...... AHAHAHA"

Satoshi saw some plants from the water and then motioned to Ryan and Zanbian "We better be careful....."

Anubis then laughed. The ship stopped just a bit away from the main entrance into Enies Lobby. There were other ships following behind Anubis's ship. But not thefull 20, only a few.

Tanith Cornrow then swigged her last bit of booze for he day and then said "Where the hell is Manjus? didnt he leave before us?"

Gresko who was on the ship next to Taniths then said "Perhaps he got lost"

Alfresco on the ship next to Anubis's ship then commented "It would seem ike this shall be a passionate battle to the death, but we are out numbered........."

Joseph Tyson then sniggered at Alfresco 's comment "It doesnt matter, we will just Maul them to death!!!"

Meanwhile on the main island Nishki exclaimed "THEY ARE HERE!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:11 am

Wally grins widely and gets off his chair laughing "The ultimate showdown that will reshape the future of this world begins !!! WEEE-HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!"
Suigo remains silent. "..."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:36 am

Ryan smiles and looks at Anubis "I wonder which of us is gonna make the first
move" he then points to the huge man sitting with the schibukai "that man there is
the man who touched your sister" Ryan says without turning towards Anubis....
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:39 am

Admin-sama wrote:
Devin exhaled deeply as the final plate on his shell like armor closed over his face "Here they come, time to earn our gold, looks like the hired hands are up front, no wonder they didn’t pay upfront..." Suddenly two large springs appeared beneath Devin's feat launching him immensely high in the air where he could see the
approaching ships in their vast numbers where upon Devin produced eight great chains from his body on the ends of which were eight great morning star like spiked iron spheres larger than any cannonball could be and condensed to spin them around on their chains in a ring around his body mid air launching them at eight of the smallest ships to ensure they would sink before landfall, then as the he landed the chains’ ends grew in to eight blades of greater size than a man could normally lift which thrust themselves in to the earth like legs allowing Devin to right himself. As his feet found the ground the eight gigantic blades stood outstretched in all directions “stay back, these are going to start spinning and if your in their way, your mincemeat” he said to his allies in Kesu waiting for them to get back before he turned himself in to an unstoppable inevitable storm of slashing furry the likes of witch these pirates had never seen.

((excuse all of you, Devin just sank eight ships!))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:44 am

(WOW ! Makes my Shichibukai character look small ! lol! )
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 am

((well I didnt call the hit, he launched big spiked iron balls at eight ships))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 am

((Must we really attack now? sigh))

Anubis saw the chains coming and then used Sables to try and counter it. he also then told his crew, "We are landing now, go through the main entrance. " Satoshi nodded and ordered the men to charge foward. Tanith shrugged and Gresko followed and charged through. Anubis jumped off the ship and saw the chains coming , its a good thing the others did not arrive yet, or else all the ships would have sunk. Anubis placed his hands on the spiked balls heading to his ship and turned them into sand, he swung from each one turning it into sand and landed near the entrance. Taniths, Greskos and Alfrescos ships all sunk. Alfresco dropped right beside Anubis and Joesph jumped to the left of Anubis "PROTECT ANUBIS SAMA!!!!, CHARGE!!!!!!!" Anubsi hands were bleeding .
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 am

(I assume that I will have to wait untill the pirates advance into the island right ?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )   Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Are you ready for this? The greates battle in the history of the world ((in our Au)) begins, The battle of Enies Lobby!!! (Open to all parties involved, if you wish to join pick a side from the beggining, all schibukai must be present as well )
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next