One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shichibukai

Go down 
+15
"Fire Kid" Blake
TheBlackLuffy
antler
Hysteria
Karasu(the crow)
Redmerv
Captain One-eye
Shadow
samowise
Gantz
Maxulus
Layman Iconoclast
Gael
Wander
nikz200
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Shichibukai - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:26 am

This rank is not devalued and its not useless at all. This rank is used to raise alot of the rookie pirates or create new storylines with the shichibukai in the centre. The shichibukai are a essential part of the One piece universe and characters like Karasu and Namor use their ranks in their storylines..... its not a devalued rank, anyone can tell you that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:13 pm

a new game mechanic using shichibukai is coming soon, it will re-define war threads
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Just to make it clear..
Dibs on emerald!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:06 pm

I call pearl for namor
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:11 pm

a red beryl for william, which he will wear around his neck in a big chain necklace
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Shichibukai - Page 4 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:42 pm

I would like to nominate Dorian Herron for the position of shichibukai, Dorian is an intellectual and respectable man. He has been toe to toe with admiral nishiki the closest man to the fleet admiral position... AND LIVED. Dorian is also a feared man and would be a great addition to the shichibukais who a lot are not active or leaving the ranks of shichibukai. Dorian also utilizes the gum gum fruit a hard fruit to utilize due to the recklessness, to perfection, and is also young making his willpower such an incredible feat.

Last edited by "Fire Kid" Blake on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Well thing is he has very little experience in the Grandline....Plus Dorian doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would join as a shichibukai, that just seems out of character to me.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Just saying, Dorian has nothing against the WG or Marines and will side with them if offered the position. That is all..

He has also traveled through the Grandline before while training with Leon Lexus. (Although I really don't think that matters)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:33 am

how about you get a crew first, then we can consider it, cause at the moment, we need to take stock of all the active shichibukai and Dorian has not yet become a figure who demands fear in the grandline
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:28 am

none of these characters or crews have posted or had any activity to speak of in well over two months...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:26 pm

I am writing here in response to Admin-sama's announcement (which I didn't know we had to confirm until recently). Karasu Ammo is active, please do not remove his title.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:38 pm

although having internet problems, and having so for the past month, I can announce that youri is going and will be active again. I request not to remove him.(setting my evil plans into motion as we speak)
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:25 pm

I am removing Karasu from the shichibukai list. I am not active enough to keep the title anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:09 am

Heeey, question. Still want Avis Ridley to be shichibukai, or no? I personally don't mind either way, just depends on if the WG sees any use in keeping her around. It'd be nice to know. I'd like to rewrite her bio before I hop in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:44 pm

update, inactive user's characters removed, inactive characters marked and users notified

slots open, get in here
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Shichibukai - Page 4 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:31 pm

applying Santo (will only be considered OOCly meanwhile ICly he will intervene with marine meeting saying he can offer them notorious pirate Jacob E Suchiru and info on Karasu and Derge for a warlord spot will also threaten to blow up marineford with 3 ships full of deadly ghastly explosives if they move an inch. I also plan to raise bounty to around 150-175 mil before it being defected)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:45 pm

nope. I don't say yes.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:49 pm

insufficient reason and lacking originality

declined on my part also
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 pm

I am going to say no to Santo for now. In my opinion he still is not prepared for the Shichibukai title.

I expect to see something more from him before getting that title.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Rejected by the cosmic entities of the Furthest Ring. As well as by me. On account of not having done enough. He's not ready.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:34 pm

feel free to re-apply after some character development in rp
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Now that we have TBL around in the site I think that his character...

Dorian D. Heron

...would fit the Warlord position, so I nominate him as one of the Royal Shichibukai and give him my vote.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:06 pm

As long as there is not a problem with TBL having two different characters with ranks, I am giving Dorian my nomination. However, as he has been gone for some time in the RP, I want to see a come back first.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:19 pm

I'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 am

gumgum fruit who punches... but also has moves named after weapons that also relate to punches... nooooot gonna get the originality vote for me,
no +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shichibukai
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next