One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shichibukai

Go down 
+15
"Fire Kid" Blake
TheBlackLuffy
antler
Hysteria
Karasu(the crow)
Redmerv
Captain One-eye
Shadow
samowise
Gantz
Maxulus
Layman Iconoclast
Gael
Wander
nikz200
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Shichibukai - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:06 pm

what are the requirments for joining
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Your character would need to have considerable, if not a lot of, experience. This being roleplay-wise and not only in the character's history. Skill at using the character's abilities is required, the character would be likely to be strong and needs to have some impact on the site's alternative universe.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:30 pm

There isn't really a set of rules on becoming a shichibukai. However that doesn't mean there aren't a few guide lines one could follow to help reach the title. First off the character should be strong, obviously a weak shichi wouldn't last long. The character should be well known/notorious/infamous, and have done great things in rp with player characters. Beating a bunch of npcs really isn't that impressive. As long as this title has been available on the site it's been notorious for making users disappear, so being a long standing member that isn't going to leave at the drop of a hat would be a very good thing. Now to earn the title you have to receive the approval of three mods/admins. That's the tricky part. Each mod and admin has their own set of requirements tucked away in their mind. So all in all just rp and have fun. If the title fits your character, the people you rp with will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:11 am

one big requirement is seniority, IE having been around here a long time
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:15 am

I agree completely with the Head Admin; in fact, if I so willed it I could probably roll up in my senior wheel chair and take any damn rank I wanted.
Our ideals on the matter, however, are that one should have a well-written, innovative, and accomplished character.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Wait so does Dorian just need one more vote or whats going on? People keep nominating him and I don't mind the spot..

I just want to know so I know what to do with him..
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:30 pm

I'd like Karasu to join the shichibukai. His link is on the bottom of this post, but things he has done include, but are not limited to:

- Fighting two Unknown Pirates and surviving (one of them died)
- Holding off an Admiral and his crew to give a pirate crew enough time to escape
- He has never purposely attacked marines directly, his interests are in money earned (that's an accomplishment IMO for a shichibukai)
- Killed three pirates in an island with over 250 million belli each (these were NPC's created by Nikz)
- Captured an entire rookie crew and sent them to prison without the aid of his crew (PC crew).

Character is here: Karasu Ammo
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:55 pm

I give my vote.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:19 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3214-fei-wu-shang-the-calm-tempest?highlight=Wu+shang

i would like for Fei to apply for shichibukai, she has been around for a long time, has engaged in battle against another shichibukai member and is currently running around
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:59 am

I will accept Fei as a Warlord for the reasons you stated, plus because you deserve having ranks because you are trustworthy. One more approval needed.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:25 pm

OH MAH LAWD IT'S FEI

Approoooooved
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:12 pm

just in case it wasnt clear, i vote for crow to be shichibukai
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:43 am

Me too, I will add him to the list with the first chance I find
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:13 pm

I'm putting Bruce up for shichibukai.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3605-megalodon-the-ultimate-shark

1. He fought Namor the former shichbukai evenly.

2. Bruce was the reason Namor survived his battle with Nishki to become a shichibukai.

3. He's devoted himself to protect fishman island.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:15 pm

He's got my 1/2.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:25 pm

I approve of this
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Well thanks for the speedy decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:39 pm

I nominate former first mate of the Sentai Pirates Pahroh Lionue "the brave blue lion" check out his page for more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:40 pm

I mean I don't just read requirements
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Due to the inactivity of the main section for quite some time, it is unclear which, if any, of the positions are held. Also, would you mind givin me a link?
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:58 am

The npcs are held, but given that most of the other shichibukai are of inactive members, I'd say we have spots open. 3 npcs, then the other three are forfeit (let's be honest: crow doesn't care anymore and he has admitted it so karasu doesn't need to be up).

Also, seeing as how there are no active admins or GMs, I'd say Cob (who was offered adminship and may receive it if crow ever gets around to it) is probably the closest to being in charge, especially since he has put the most effort into activity out of any of us. I'm still AS, and it seems your the only MS left. That being said, I believe you can have free reign for now. We both trust you not to do anything stupid with your section.

So, yeah. You're the unofficial admin of the main section until things are situated as far as I see it. I'm certain Cob agrees, as anything you do that promotes activity is good.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:45 pm

Considering there isn't anyone else that can even "legally" do stuff around the MS, it's pretty much up to Shad0w at this point. If someone were to come back and have a problem with this, it would make them seem like an awfully big hypocrite considering the state of things due to their and several others absences.

As far as being offered that position, it was more like "welp I'm going to quit and give you my spot. Good luck with the shit storm to follow." So that isn't anything official.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:33 am

Well, bein given any authority, official or unofficial, at this state (where I am almost the only person roamin around the MS anyway), is not really important anyway Razz

Either way, I shall "handle" this .. erm, "task", lol.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shichibukai   Shichibukai - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shichibukai
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5