One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:07 pm

"It appears to be something about the troops you, Ginji and him took out along with Mr. Clause. Apparently he spotted something, even I dont know what." He then looks at Clause "..Hmmm, very well." he then turns to Tiberius "We will only take what needed, better pack up right ? Hehehe.."
He then orders Sabres to go and find Hawks.

Meanwhile, Dude looks at the massive figure in frond of him with a bored expression "And if she doesnt ?" he asks with some amount of sacrasm.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Clause then asked Wally something irrelevant. Have you heard the news? In some years soon. Seta Hellark will be a candidate to be one of the elders. Do you something about this that is happening in WG right now?

Ruby dashed through the man and grabbed his hand and smashed him into the ground creating a crater. She then knelt and points a gun at his neck Next time I won't hold back . She then stood up and smiled at Dude Let's go Dude
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:26 am

Tiberius looked up at the name "Seta? That kid again? I swear, there is a massive problem with prodigies. he wasnt very easy when i sparred him a few years back........"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:15 am

Clause then looked at Tiberius He is a monster to be scared with. Anyhow let us hope we do not encounter him in one of our missions . Clause then looks at his clock and spoke Time remaining 15 minutes

Then suddenly Ruby came in You don't have to hurry Clause. I bought some Meat and Vegetables
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:54 pm

"Eh, I didnt really had to encort her, she is strong enough." Dude says as he enters the room, holding a katana on his shoulder "Oh, that katana was nice, so I just took it from him." he adds in boredom.

Sabres is eating again "Who the hell iz gonna call the magician punk ?"

Wally stands up "Well no matter, Ginji is gonna stay here anyway, there is something he needs to take care of, if Hawks doesnt make it in time, he will just come to Shabaony along with Ginji ... he is smart, he can do it just fine, Weehahaha !"

Ginji smokes his cigar "Lovely ~!"

Martha walks behind Ruby, she again appeared without anyone noticing "So this is the man with the Paw fruit ?" she says.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Tiberius holds up his sword "Sigh, we will be busy soon....."

Nouhime was now adjusting her sword "Sweetheart can we practice? Im getting a bit rusty...."

Tiberius sighed "that means i have to get up, and i hate getting up (after seeing her angry face), but i always get up for you babe, hahaha" tiberius stands up and heads to the front of the ship with Nouhime, there are noises of swords clashing .
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:38 am

The Paw Agent then bows to Martha like a gentleman. Yes Ma'am I am that agent

Ruby then turns to Martha. Can you cook?

Clause then just laughed and stood up. All right men. We are gonna go to the Archipelago. This is a mission first requested by Shichibukai Wally. After this we go to Enies Lobby. Even though a shichibukai is here I am still gonna be the leader. Got any problem?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:19 am

Dude, Sabres and Wally smirk "Eh, I guess you can be the leader, I am too lazy anywayz Weeehahahaha !" Wally says.
"Ginji, once you find Hawks, together come to Grove 31, this is where we will be after the missions! Lets go now !" he adds.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 am

Clause and Ruby bored on the ship. The Paw Agent then turned to Wally. Are you ready sir? For convenience we are just gonna use one ship. Ride on Clause-sama's ship please.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:48 pm

"Very well, LETS GO !" Wally shouts and the crew yells back in excitement.

Meanwhile Ginji sets off to find Hawks.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Tiberius as he was training was suddenly given a letter by a passing pigeon. He opened the letter. He was shocked "CAPTAIN, I THINK YOU WANT TO SEE THIS!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:06 pm

(lol what is it ? xD)

Wally turns and sees Tiberius being shocked, he is almost never shocked, so that worries him "Whats the matter champion ?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Tiberius shows him the letter, it was from the government "All available Schibukai are to report to the pheonix squad, there is a war that is about to occur, further briefing will be explained later."
Tiberius adjusts his mask "What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:31 pm

"This is quite something !" Sabres says.
"Seems we are in unstable times, Wee-hahahaha !" Wally turns to Clause "In this case, I believe our mission here must be postponed, correct ?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Clause sighs.The trip to the archipelago will be cancelled. After the meeting we will go to the Enies Lobby. Seta Hellark is waiting. You don't want him angry don't you?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:18 am

Tiberius the says "the meeting place is on the pheonix squad ship near the sharondy island, isnt that the navy island, where they get their gold? this should be interesting i heard it was invaded by some pirate faction....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:08 am

Clause then looked at Wally. Are you ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Wally looks at his crew "Sabres, and you too Tiberius, you are coming with me, the rest, I order you to stay here and come after that event is over, understoud ?"
The crew nods. "I leave you in command, Dude" Wally said and Dude grins.
"Lets go ! Weeehahahaha !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Tiberius then nods, he looks to his wife "Swetheart you stay here, i need to go do some work for the captain...."

Nouhime looked upset, but she ran over kissed Tiberius and then said "Ok fine, but i expect gifts from wherever your going!!!"

Tiberius sighed "If i have the time dear...."Tiberius picked up his sword and mask and nodded to Wally.

((Zanbian is already at the war thread he is going to meet Ryan and Satoshi now, post there))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:51 pm

(Its that Shabaony war thread thing right ? ok)

Wally grins and Sabres laughs out loud "This should be fun ya guys ! Biihahahaha !"
Wally then says "We are gonna meet Suig there, so it should be enough, lets go !"

(Yonkou, transport us now ! lol)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:57 am

Clause then ordered the Paw Agent and after minutes. They landed at the island
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7   Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clause's Rhythm Chapter 4: Return to Water 7
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2