One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Go down 
+2
Frog Dragon
zoros_babe_1
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:49 pm

"Are you sure this is a pirate ship and not a floating clown-magnet?" Avarill inquires. "It seems like the clown-magnet right now." Avarill stays on the deck, rather nonplussed by the influx of random people.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Bradley became slightly irritated with the fact that they were talking amongst themselves, as if the were completely ignoring his rather dramatic, although unplanned, entrance.

"Hellooooo?! Does ANYONE have ANY idea where I can find a SHIP that will TAKE me to IMPEL DOWN?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:13 pm

(I may not have said it directly, but Nova informed Bradley of the Marines and there being safe harbor on my ship)
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:38 pm

(Okie doke.)

Bradley strolled along to the ship as though he were the King of the pirates himself, stepping onto the ship and looking around.

"Heh..Nice digs ya got here. How much did this ship cost? 2 million? 3? 4? C'mon, gimme a number here!"
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:57 pm

(anyone else out there? 0__o)
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 am

(Yes?)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:29 am

((Sorry, Ranyx fled Bradley's stupidity to the safety of the ship's interior. Better hope he doesn't go down into the ship.))
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:52 pm

[OOC = I'm sorry, other full time obligations have been making me real deadweight here. I'll make a post that will let everyone go on around me.]

Jim nodded his head, his eyes ever fixed on the clouds above. Unblinking, he stared and responded at the same time.

"Any time you like to break on through, just tell me. I'll be your doorman. I am the lizard king, I can do...anything."

[OOC= Feel free to NPC-push him around to suit everyone else's pace; I'll try to keep up when I can.]
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Nova acknowledged Bradley, raising his brow at the question. In all honesty he couldn't remember how much the ship had cost at all. Adrienne and himself had found the lumber, began basic construction and commandeered the old shipwright that still lurked in the bowels of the ship. In fact now that he thought about it, they only things they had paid for were the nails that held it all together and for the artisan that carved the mouldings and the figurehead. Giving Bradley a flippant shrug and ignored him to speak with the stranger.

"My captain accepts your offer and thanks you most graciously." he said, before turning back to Avarill, "It appears so Avarill, but I'm sure it's just today."
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:43 am

(those of you that are still on deck have three days to reply before I announce this Role Play dead)
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:53 am

"A peculiar day I have chosen to make my appearance then" Avarill responds, and finds a place to sit.
(I doubt the people who we're in this RP are going to answer.)
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 am

(me too... sad days...)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:52 pm

((Sorry, but Ranyx is in the basement. Actually...))

After a little while, Ranyx figured out how he would avoid killing Bradley. Minutes later, a child form of Ranyx was on the deck of the ship wearing his old onesies. He waved to everyone then sat down.

((If Avarill's to be on this crew, he needs to learn how loony Ranyx can be.))
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Avarill looked at Ranyx. "Are you sure the floating clown magnet is a one time only occurence?" He asked Nova. "Because I think it has happened here before."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm

"Nope, heh, I was an awkward occurance due to someone else's stupidity," Ranyx replied before glaring at Bradley. "This is the first time this has happened with so many people... at least since I've been here."
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Bradley plopped down on the deck of the ship, and leaned his back against the mast, with his head right underneath the dent he had caused long ago.

"So, where are we headed?"
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:43 pm

[OOC: A sad thing, too, this was rearing up to be a fun RP with lots of cool people. I'm a sorry party-ruiner, myself, taking such tragically long times to respond. A combination of work, health, financial obligations, and responsibility to another RP has left me shamefully unavailable to you all, whom I barged in upon unbidden and help up in doing so. If you all wanna give this thread a jump start, you can feel free to move my character along for me whenever I'm absent for more than a day or two.

If you're still here, rock on!]

It had taken a while for him to find just the right seam, just the right angle to hit. Jim's eyes never left it now, the place where he'd grab the handle and give everybody a first-class tour through the space between illusion and reality.

While he'd manned some large Doors before, the redead rocker had never attempted one the size he was on about now. Standing quietly at the very tip of the prow, Jim's eyes stayed fixed on the sea ahead of them. The moment Oceana had accepted his offer he'd stationed himself there and remained still, motionless, to the extent that everybody would have written him off as drunk, crazy, or possibly both.

Then, all at once, James leapt over the edge.

For a moment he disappeared from sight of those on the deck, seemingly a self-offering to the ravenous, cold waters of the sea. There followed then a fast series of strange noises. Sounds alike to rapping hard on a stone door and the soft squealing of recently oiled but old door hinge swinging open fired off in very rapid succession. A moment later the cyborg was rushing out over the water, running as sure-footed on the air as he would on dry land. Beneath his foot, at each step, a tiny translucent door opened as he stepped on it to carry him along.

Some hundred meters or so out infront of the ship, the rocker froze and swung both arms to his left dramatically, his hands fixing onto something invisible to everyone else. His feet lifted from the air below him and fixed themselves to the air to his left, body now aligned fully parallel to the sea below him. For a moment Jim kept that pose, pulling mightily at the door, the ship rapidly approaching him. For a brief moment, it seemed as if they great wooden craft would simply pass him by.

At the last moment, there was a great, rumbling, echoing creak of some great vault, older than time and twice as unbending, grinding open on long unused hinges. A great circle of swirling green appeared before the ship, a swirling disk of warped shadows and emerald hues that swallowed the horizon. By the second it grew larger, until presently it devoured the world around them. A disk of normal and native shades shrunk into the distance behind the ship, flattening...and it was gone.

"Welcome," Jim said with a flourish, standing once more on the prow and facing his new crew, "to Perception. You are safe, take your leisure. Rest free from all world harm and trouble, explore your worried mind in absolute peace. When again you hear the clarion call of the world of mortal worry ringing too loudly, give call; I will open the door that casts you back."
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Ranyx looked around. "Hm... Perception... That's what you call it?" He asked Jim, interested. He didn't remember this space ever being named.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:01 pm

(sorry it took so long! I've been recovering from surgery and such...)

Nova raised a brow at the miniature Ranyx. He always tried to seem so mature and wise, but there were times he would start shenanigans like this. It was almost like having Oceana’s youngest brother on the ship again. He was one strange child. He didn’t necessarily feel obliged to answer Bradley’s question at that moment either, so he remained silent and watched the stranger. At this point to only answer he’d be able to come up with, was: the unknown.

When the man had jumped from the prow of the ship, Nova cried out in alarm. He must have been insane! Rushing to prow, he looked over the edge to see where the man had gone. For a moment he couldn’t see where he had gone. Then he reappeared, running through the air as if it were solid ground. Suddenly it looked as if he was opening up the scenery in front of them. It was a large swirling vortex of green that was large enough to swallow the galleon.

The hair on the back of Nova’s neck was entirely on end. His eyes were wide in disbelief and his jaw had dropped. He had witnessed something truly incredible. It was almost too much to take in. Words escaped the half-giant.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Eh this thread has officially DIED. NEW THREAD!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4