One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice   The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:42 am

It was truly heartwarming, really, really amazing, i loved it, the anime music and atmosphere, i was so sad although i already knew it was about to happen
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice   The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:06 am

He will be missed. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice   The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:51 am

I gotta say that, he is quite the guy >_>
I mean, to fight for his friend and die so he will get a chance to save Ace, that was manly ... and real pity that Ace did died =/
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice   The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:26 am

bon-chan arent dead he escape ( not true) The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice Icon_cool The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice Icon_twisted

Bon-Chaaan : Memories of a winter skyy
magellan: gotta go to the toilet The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice Icon_redface
Bon-chaan: *turns into a normal soldier running away!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice   The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The anime did justice to Bon chans sacrifice
Page 1 of 1