One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, there's this one thing...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Well, there's this one thing... Empty
PostSubject: Well, there's this one thing...   Well, there's this one thing... Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:43 am

For starters: Hello, I'm GoreFish. I'm new here and this is my first post.
It's very important, as it concerns my (not yet created) character.

Back to topic:
The basic situation is kinda like this:
My character isn't much of a fighter, he can only do basic swordfighting and is physically weak.
So in his backgroung story he meets a guy ( details later) who he befriends. He travels with him as a kind of bodyguard. He's not overpowered or anything, he used to be a no name pirate.

So I was wondering: can I do that?
I mean, can the two of them travel together like that? It's not like both'd attack at the same time, or I'd rp with both of them at the same time.
The bodyguard guy would just be there, and sometimes not even that.

If I can't, that wouldn't be much of a problem either, I'd just have to change his background a little and focus on running away even more.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well, there's this one thing...   Well, there's this one thing... Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:49 am

I don't think anyone will care. A lot of people on here have multiple characters, even ones that are on the same crews.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Well, there's this one thing...   Well, there's this one thing... Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:03 am

What I mean is that they're basically the same char.
I mean, the bodyguard functions as a kind of weapon, a wall of defense, you know?
He's not a character on his own, even though he IS, of course, there.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Well, there's this one thing...   Well, there's this one thing... Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:24 am

...James;
Your not a mod and/or admin, and you haven't been here for a long time either. I know I really shouldn't be talking because I have a really bad habit of posting in topics I'm not spose to; but like, wait for a mod/admin to answer the question, dont go answer it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Well, there's this one thing...   Well, there's this one thing... Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:19 pm

you could be an animal trainer that has a gaint animal as a gaurd, a hypnotist that has a subordinate he controls with hypnotisum, even a set of twins, we are very flexible (but it sounds like your character could be able to defend himself with that sword)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Well, there's this one thing...   Well, there's this one thing... Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:56 pm

It's just some friendship thing they share.
Plus, the guy owes him.
Hey, how bout I just post it the way it is, and then you can tell me if it's okay? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Well, there's this one thing...   Well, there's this one thing... Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:02 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Well, there's this one thing...   Well, there's this one thing... Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:49 pm

InTents wrote:
...James;
Your not a mod and/or admin, and you haven't been here for a long time either. I know I really shouldn't be talking because I have a really bad habit of posting in topics I'm not spose to; but like, wait for a mod/admin to answer the question, dont go answer it yourself.

Well, yeah, but it just seemed kinda obvious. If that is frowned upon big time then I won't. I actually only checked on this again because I thought I was a little too presumptuous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, there's this one thing...   Well, there's this one thing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, there's this one thing...
Page 1 of 1