One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara

Go down 
+2
Frog Dragon
InTents
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
McTurbo

McTurbo

Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:10 am

Goran heard someone shout "look out". He looked behind him just in time to see a man with two katanas ready to hit him. Goran tried to dodge the hit by jumping out of the way, but received a hit to his shoulder. That sure is annoying.
Goran turned his whole body to stone and smiled. Now we're talking.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:14 am

It was too late. The katanas smashed into the stranger's shoulder. But they didn't seem to hurt him... As if his body was protected by some form of armor.
Malik Soru'd behind the two, kicking the man with the katanas backwards. "You okay?" he asked the armor-guy.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:21 am

The marines that had avoided Locat's barrage of mercury bullets drew swords and attacked him en masse.
One was dropped by a small mercury ball in the forehead.
Another jumped in his back, only to get spikes extending from Locat's shoulderblades in the chest in return.
Four lunged at him, with three swordsmen being blocked by his dual mercury blades and the last getting floored by a precise kick just below the kneecap.
However, he was running out of options and barely dodged the seventh soldiers sword, getting a gash in his right arm as a result
Bastard! That's going to need treating.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:24 am

Goran turned his head, giving the others a clear view of his face. Made of stone.
He grinned and replied "I'm alright".
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:41 am

Enough is enough
Locat leaped, sending an array of punches and kicks down on his opponents, reaching them with the power of his devil fruit, too fast for the untrained eye to see.
In mere seconds the marines fell and Locat returned to the ground.
He looked up.
"I see we have company" He spoke, addressing the stone-faced man "Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:19 pm

OOC: Can I send in Leon Lexus?
o_o His crew would make things interesting..
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:19 pm

((Well this is mostly just a crew gathering thread. I don't really want a crew vs crew battle or something yet))

Malik was shocked at the man, seeing his face clearly made of stone. "Wh... Who the heck are you?" He stuttered.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Goran jumped up and performed a front flip, kicking the swordsman's head and knocking him unconsious. Goran's skin returned back to normal and he stood up. He started walking towards the silver-soldier.
"Nice to meet you all. I saw you fighting and thought you might need some help. I'm Goran Derovane. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:26 pm

OOC: Sorry about the double post. I sent the message with my mobile phone, and my phone's sexual orientation is brought to question.

Last edited by McTurbo on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:28 pm

"I'm Malik Slim." Malik said. He then pointed towards Locat. "That's Locat Marsh."

He stabbed two more men who came at him.

Itachi then jumped off his shoulder, landing on Goran's. "This is Itachi, he ate the silent silent fruit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Josh hadn't got very far by himself before more of the men began to block off the end off the street.
"Damn these guys...." He muttered, drawing his sword and backing away. He still wasn't very good at fighting, but it didn't look like he was going to have much of a choice. He looked back at the others and nearly facepalmed. They were busy chatting. A bullet wizzed past his head, reminding him that he was also in some trouble here.
Bullets began to pepper the ground around him and he jumped backwards, further than a normal person could, and landed behind a nearby fruit stall for cover, a little shocked at himself for leaping like that, before someone charged from the alleyway next to him, an axe narrowly blocked by his sword. He kicked out at the guy's chest, before backing away again, now with the others.
"I hope one of you has an idea of how to get out of here...." He asked, rather sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:12 am

"Oh well. It seems that we're not done yet. I think we should go help." Goran said, and turned his body to stone. He stretched out his hands and his stone bracers shattered. The stone from the bracers floated in front of his hands and formed into a katana. Goran smiled.
"Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:14 am

OOC: Same thing again. This time I used a school's computer.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:50 am

"Today's a bucket of trouble isn't it?"
Locat dropped into a stance with quicksilver swirling around his hands.
He looked at the mass of enemies, scanning for a place to break through from. He spotted one.
"C'mon, lets break through!"
Expecting the others to run after him, he started running at breakneck speed towards the enemy, allowing the mercury around his hand to coalesce into a heavy glove.
He punched the first target in the way, smashing the unlucky fellow's head.
Barely breaking pace, he threw another mercury-augmented punch.
The gap was closing behind him, but he knew that the others could fix that.
OOC: Falcon Punch!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:54 am

Goran started running after Locat. Or not actually running, more like jumping ridiculously long jumps. "Let's do this!"
Goran's hands seemed to go into a position that looked physically impossible and he started rapidly spinning, slashing the opponents at the same time.
OOC: Jet Whirlwind Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Josh dashed after the others, knowing that getting left behind was probably bad for his health. He slashed his sword at one of the men blocking his path, before running after "Rocky" and "Heavy metal" as he mentally labelled them. "What the hell are you guys?" He asked, a little shocked as he chased after them. He looked back at the weasel man, wondering if he was coming with them.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Malik followed the group, as they seemed to have "randomly ditched". He approached them, knocking over some of the army in the process.
"I beleive they would be logia type fruit users" Malik responded to Josh's question, even though it wasn't aimed at him. "Usually the most powerfull kindof devil fruit. By the way, this isn';t the best time, but anyone here wanna join my crew?"
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:23 am

"Not logia, paramecia!" Goran stopped spinning and his wrists tilted out a little, revealing small holes. Goran started shooting at the group with the machine guns. "Oh, and I also happen to be a cyborg."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:05 pm

"I however, am a logia" Locat said and shifted his gloves into blades. Then he started slashing. Moving through the group, he dispersed slashes at the men, dropping a multitude. With Goran's help, he was through, but was attacked by another man. He simply sent a mercury bullet at his head.
"That should do it, don't let them close the gap!"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:45 pm

"So who wants to join my crew?!" Malik shouted, his tone growing louder.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:00 pm

"Let's deal with that after we've dealt with this!" Locat shouted back.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:27 pm

"I concur!" Goran turned his katanas back to bracers and literally flew over the group of enemies. "Let me deal with this! Stay back!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Josh stood back, as he studied the three in the group, wondering how quickly he'd be able to get away if they decided to attack him instead. He ignored the weasel man as "rocky" decided to pull a move. Josh held his sword out, ready to deflect a possible attack and waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Malik was disappointed that neither three had accepted yet. He really wanted a crew, and this bunch seemed pretty cool. As he thought, another man ran at him from the crowd. There were two slashes and the man fell to the ground.
"Will they ever stop coming?"
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:32 am

Goran stopped rising. "Well, I warned you!" Suddenly Goran fliped upside down and started dashing down, his arm pulled back. "Back off or you'll get hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara   Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasal pirates begin! Battle in Albastara
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next