One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salamthia Royal Spear

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Salamthia Royal Spear Empty
PostSubject: Salamthia Royal Spear   Salamthia Royal Spear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:12 am

weapon name:Royals Spear
description:A Long Spear with a black handle And A spear tip that Was forged with the Atsu Atsu no Mi fruit (Heat fruit)
weapon special abilities:Its A hot spear Basically As you get cut you get burnt but the bright side is you wont get an infection =)
history:After The Defeat By Unholy Is Salamthia Dart D black's body wasent the same feeling the after effects from tetanus His body became rusty he needed A new edge for his spear and had the royal blacksmith forge him A new spear with the heat fruit

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Salamthia Royal Spear   Salamthia Royal Spear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 am

the metal "friag" does not exist in One Piece. Can you explain it? It may be allowable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salamthia Royal Spear   Salamthia Royal Spear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:12 am

Well In The COunrty Salamthia the Fiery Island I Assume there are very hot metals out theres So I Just gave it a random name, Sence the island is always exreamly hot i figure theres got to be some hot minerals under ground
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Salamthia Royal Spear   Salamthia Royal Spear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:33 am

There is nothing to suggest in One Piece that a metal that radiates heat exists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salamthia Royal Spear   Salamthia Royal Spear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 am

My only argument is That They havent been to very many Fire Islands in one Piece Personally i think somewhere deep down in the earths crush is a metal exstreamly hot that could radiate heat and a volcano could spit out some of that metal. Its not like it shoots fire its like a hot poker

But if its un exceptable i can take out the hot Metal
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Salamthia Royal Spear   Salamthia Royal Spear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:46 am

I can't even tell what you would base that assumption on. The only metal Oda has made up so far is sea stone. If he at any point made a "freezing metal", I would have no problem with this. If you have your heart set on a heated spear, give it a "heat" fruit or something. Of course then it wouldn't be able to use sea stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salamthia Royal Spear   Salamthia Royal Spear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 am

thanks for the suggestion i gave it a heating fruit the Atsu Atsu no Mi fruit and took out the sea stone
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Salamthia Royal Spear   Salamthia Royal Spear Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salamthia Royal Spear   Salamthia Royal Spear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salamthia Royal Spear
Page 1 of 1