One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADMIN BATTLE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Iggy's didn't know his fun was causing others discomfort, to say the least, and replyed justly. "Nuh uh! She started it! You're obstructing my justice!" Iggy lept away across the roof tops.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Clarisse flew up to the roof top and flew after him. catching up was not difficult. when she was floating be side iggy, she held out her hand and three wires shot out and wrapped around the stick and she tried to pull it out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Iggy knew he had taken his game to far and was now in trouble, but rather than aplogise, he decided to keep running. The other girl who had scolded him earlier was now floating beside him, "Witchcraft! Go away!" Iggy was terified of witches, so he only ran faster, until he felt a tug on the stick he had stolen. Although he had no need for it, and giving it back would have solved everything, Iggy felt that it was now rightfuly his and should defend it as such. He tugged back back, hoping she would loose hold of it, but it appeared she was to strong. Thinking quickly, he shot out his tounge at her face.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Nagi was, as ever totaly cluless and sat there, not much else she could do
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Clarisse dodged downward and in the same movement swung the stick and iggy at the direction of the girl. At this point Hanako had woken up and flew out of clarisse pocket in order to aid.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:25 am

((My sincerest apologies, I just haven't been interested in RP'ing))

Iggy was being swung like a ragdoll, but he had his mind set on taking the stick, and he wasn't letting go, or so he had hoped. As he hit the ground, the impact loosened his grip and the stick slid in the direction of it's true owner.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:28 am

Nagi felt something bump her hand scythie~ she grabed it readly and stood again, alone and terrifyed Nagi held the blade of her sythe out backing in to a courner
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:36 am

Clarisse floated down to where the 2 other stood and waited for something to happen
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:46 am

And happen something did! Iggy stood, and shook off his disorientation. "Ow! You threw me! And like, a billion miles too!" After he had finished his tantrum, he noticed that the stick was no longer in his grip. He looked over to the other girl, the stick back in her possesion. "Thanks a lot!" he shouted at Clarise, "Now I have to get it back!" He ran over to Nagi, stopping a few feet in front of her. "Please return my stick, I found it fair and square."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:50 am

The voice was strange, high picthed and inhuman but somehow oddly simply like a child "b-but I need it" she began "I cant see mister and I use it to get around..." maybe hed be nice and let her go... if not the poison was reaching the hidden blade
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:06 am

((Christ, I hate having to create conflict from nothing. Hawk, anything you can do?))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:57 am

((its really out of character for clarisse to just start attacking, normally in this situation she would just walk away))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:00 am

((None of our selected characters personalitys conflict much with the others...))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:02 am

((nope theyd all get along......))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 am

((Well we can't rightly have an RP of our characters conversing over tea and biscuits! Or can we...))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:18 am

((lets start over, i have an idea. ill go first.))

Clarisse stood in the street, and looked over her two opponents. They were both fairly odd. The first was a little lizard who stood on his hind legs, yet he looked kinda human, child like, in fact. "Another DF user eh?" she thought to her self. The other was a girl in her teens, yet the way she held her self made her look more like a shy child. Her eyes were out of focus, "blind" she thought "there will defiantly be more to this one then meets the eye" she again thought to her self "Hmmf, children, im fighting children" she said to herself, but the other most likely heard her. Hanako buzzed by her ear, excited for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:29 am

((Or they could converse over tea and biscuits. But this is fine too.))

What he was doing here, and why he was about to fight two seemingly random people was a mystery, but it looked as though it was going to happen regardless. What could I have done to these two to constitute this? And further more, what does constitute mean?! I'll have to figure that out later. Iggy tried to look menaceing, something he couldn't easily pull off.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:40 pm

((bump))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Nagi wasnt ready to fight anyone, she wanted to get away but this had been set, turning her cain to sythe mode she stood fairly stilly listening and perceving their colors and douriki the male was weaker with a fainter heartbeat, perhaps smaller but the female was very very strong with two devil fruits in her presance
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:26 am

Hawk wrote:
((bump))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:18 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Clarisse stood there looking at the two, "Hanako take the lizard out, i will watch the other one" she said quietly and only to Hanko. Hanko chirped happily and flew at iggy gaining speed then she began to spin rapidly like a drill she shot straight at him. Clarisse just looked at the other one.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Nagi stayed in her courner where it was safe
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:45 pm

LAME!!!!!!! I DEMAND EDIT!!!!! LAME POST IS LAME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADMIN BATTLE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2