One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADMIN BATTLE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:39 pm

I challenge you guys to a 1 on 1 on 1 battle of the admins!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Yeah sure. When, where, who.

I'll be using Iggy.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:47 pm

i will use Clarisse
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:50 pm

iggy will you please get an avatar?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:52 pm

hmm well this is just a fight thread right so if I usa a luna or someone who knows one it wont mess things up and I wont have to do plot dailoage right?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:56 pm

correct, we can act as tho they don't know each other
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Then I shall be Nagi
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Ro-KaY!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 pm

setting: a narow street beside a canal in water seven, buildings line one side, the water another and the other walk not to far away with buildings lining it as well, two birdges exist on both sides of the block, streetlights every 10 feet?
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Good, you or iggy start ill go last
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:53 pm

I don't start things, I finish them. Admin-sama will go first.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:00 am

okY
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:01 am

((*sigh* well if yiur going to back out Ill forsake the tactical advantage))

(note nagi hasnt met Sano yet)

Nagi walked aimlessly down the walks of water seven using her cain you could call it pan handleing but it was really more along the line of searching, searching for someone, something, somewhere that she could find safety in
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:31 am

((This is all I'm posting before I sign off...))

On the same walkway, but some distance away, Iggy searched for a shop (along with anything neat that might be lying on the ground.) He was sent out on a supply run, his first and he was damn proud to be sent out on such an "important" mission. He sang as he strolled, "Store store store, store rhymes with zore!" When he heard someone coming his way, "Gasp! I can't be spotted! Must not compromise the mission!" he was not instructed to stay out of sight, but he fancied himself a secret agent that day. Iggy clung to a wall, and used his camoflague, he spotted a girl walking in the distance. "She's after my money no doubt!" He looked on to see she was swinging a stick about, "A weapon! She's armed!" he had no idea she was blind, so let's just say his coming actions are justified. As she passed, Iggy sprung from the wall, and clung to the girls shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:47 am

Hikari was walking out of the store she was just in hanging up wanted posters. When she saw a little lizard on the back of a young girl, she chuckled. She stood there to see if the girl should need any help.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:49 am

((Thought you were using Clarrise.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:04 am

Nagi felt something unexpectidly drop on to her shoulder, in a panic she activated her tetki falling forward in to the pavement which then cracked benieth her, though she was unharmed it must have looked very brutal, she sitred a bit "w-what?" she paused the creature still on her back as shed fallen on her front "what is this???" she poundered alowed
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:13 am

Iggy was chewing on her hair, "I'll take that as a surrender! I win!" He jumped off of her and began dancing, the he remebered the stick. "I'll be taking this!" he said, snatching her cane, "now you can't cause anymore trouble." he scampered up the wall of a building and sat on the roof, haveing a pretend sword fight with the cane.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:52 am

((Iggy basicly just mugged a blind girl, so I should think that's all the reason you need to spark a fight.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:46 am

((you didnt wait for hawk, also you called a hit when you stole the weapon, you didnt let Nagi hold it or try and jerk it away))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:16 am

((He went before you. And the "weapon was Nagi's cane, if that makes a diference.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:07 pm

((it doesent in fact thats more vital, also if he goes then you go then I go it is his turn after that not yours again))

Nagi wasnt really sure what had happaned to her, her face hurt. She listened around and hear some odd smacking sounds like tiny sholess feet of some kind, with out her Cain which was her weapon most of her ability to defend herself had been taken away, she wasnt sure how it had slid out of her grip so easly but needed it back, sending a wavy of activation at the sound Nagi got up, when the compleatly invisible wave it all knots would be untied, buttons undone ect but most importantly her cain would become a sythe the blade coming out of where Iggy may have been touching it
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:29 am

((The original order was you, me, him. That's the order I followed.))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Clarrise look up at the little lizard boy and back to the little girl with a bored look on her face. The polite thing to do was to intervene, she had no choice, she looked up to the little Lizard and called to him lazily "Hey, you arnt causing this girl trouble are you?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Nagi was very bewhildered now "whats going on?" she asked genuinly confused and terrifyed as she shakily go to feeling around for her cain or any such wall to support herself with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ADMIN BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN BATTLE   ADMIN BATTLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADMIN BATTLE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next