One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You? Empty
PostSubject: Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You?   Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Okay, this probably won't last long, but this is a fun thread while it lasts. Basically you tell us how an anime or manga character is like you. This can be more than one, so go nuts!
Rule:
Include reasons, maybe even a pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You?   Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Im a composite personaly
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You?   Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Go ahead and post different characters for those different parts of you.
I've got one!
Tsuna Sawada from Kateiyoushi Hitman Reborn! Why? We're both really good for nothing on our own and need someone else to really let us succeed, and have good friends. The cutoff point is my friends would definitely not go to hell and back for me...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You?   Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:39 pm

first off

Hibari Kyoya from the same series, I dont like to be in groups, I walk my own way and tend to freak people out from time to time, I speak frankly and as if I am a very high authority to people I dont like, I am strange but it only serves to weird people out more
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You?   Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:49 pm

I see.
-Next-
Again with a personality-wise parallel, Rino Rando from the anime series Best Student Council [if you know me you've heard about it to much...]. The reason she and I are alike is we tend to be very cheerful [and slightly dim], but when a trouble arises we cry about our problems until someone helps us.

I'll have to think about more for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You?   Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, let me pull up a memory of mine...Ah here it is! What Anime/Manga Character Best Describes You?
Page 1 of 1