One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)

Go down 
+2
Irrational
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Empty
PostSubject: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:32 am

As you readers of the One piece manga know, it has been a crazy couple of weeks, the death of Ace followed by , the arrival of Blackbeard with all those prisoners and the death of Whitebeard was one of the most epic. But this week in another turn of events Blackbeard does the unthinkable and somehow gains Whitebeard's devil fruit, so many questions, how did he do it? why can he do it? what does this mean for the world now that Blackbeard is all powerful and what is his next move, i think he is going to kill yonkous now
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:20 pm

I don't think he has Whitebeard's Devil fruit.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:00 pm

have you read the manga? he is using Whitebeards devil fruit power, or is there another possibility?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:14 pm

well I think that Teach's aim is to eliminate all other persons with the will of D as whitebeard and blackbeard's final convorsation related to just that.

Also we knew that Teach could steal other devil fruit powers since he said so upon fighting ace.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:18 pm

nikz200 wrote:
have you read the manga? he is using Whitebeards devil fruit power, or is there another possibility?

My mistake. I didn't realize there was a new chapter up. I am now intrigued.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Well..I highly dought Teach will KEEP Whitebeards power..

It might be he can keep there power temporarily..or He can use it until he grabs another one..

But if he starts grabbing random Devil Fruit Users...then I'm probably gonna stop reading One Piece...I swear to GOD if he takes Luffy's power I'm gonna call the creators of One piece!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Oda is king.

Anyway remember that when Teach touched Ace he temporarily chould not become fire? I asume this has something to do with that.

also I have a theory: The will of D has this petential, to withstand multipule devil fruits, But I somehow doubt that
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:55 pm

My question is how he takes the ability from a dead person. As long as the reason is not some use of his own power that relies on metaphors to even begin to explain it, I will be happy.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:57 pm

yeah that did kind of bother me, darkness also having the ability to "pull things in" like gravity and all...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:59 am

i think he took the essence of it? actually im wondering if this has anything to do with the creation of devil fruits.

What i want to see is right now, Sengoku and the admirals all gang up on Blackbeard, i want to see that, because Akainu must realise for the sake of his precious "Dark Justice" that Blackbeard must die
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:11 pm

unrelated note: Are you exited? Im exited.

Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:34 pm

OMFG I'M SO EXICTED!!! OMFG O.O

LUFFY V.S SHINIKI!!!!!

I sure hope luffy wins..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:18 am

intersting, but when is it coming out? its 2010 now
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:30 am

december 12 I think
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:32 am

Admin-sama wrote:
december 12 I think

of last year. It will probably end up subbed soon.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:14 am

nice, well it seems that the anime will get to the big arc now, with the Strong World movie, i got One piece overdose, lol
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:45 am

Well now Ace's body is just lying there, so expect Blackbeard to get some fire powers
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:31 am

InTents wrote:
Well now Ace's body is just lying there, so expect Blackbeard to get some fire powers

i dont know, that would suck because then BB would have too much power and also i think he is only allowed two at a time
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Another note:
How exactly did the PK things (those bot clones of Kuma) gain a bit of the admiral Kizaru's pika pika fruit abilities? Remember that they could shoot light lasers just like the admiral's.
Could BlackBeard have something to do with that, being able to transfer d-fruit powers?

Just throwing a thought out there, probz isn't what happened.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:50 am

I agree with nikz..

I'm quiet sure he is only allowed to use two powers at once..

If he could use more...he would already have used Ace's power by now..
Back to top Go down
dmf

dmf

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:14 pm

I believe it might be the will of D might have something to do with it...
and I think he was able to take out whitebeards power because DF's are fisical powers, not mental, that's why you only gain the powers from eating DF's...
I think he'll be able to keep the power, but if he tries to grab another one, he'll be consumed by it...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:56 pm

you know, Im starting to think that Oz and Moria are the last opponents the straw hats face that arent impervious to harm in some way or another

also LAW IS 100X MORE AWESOME THAN BEFORE because he has a submarine, I mean I know he was my favorite character but he just gets more and more awesome
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:11 pm

lol, admin sama, you just need a submarine to know youre a good pirate, hahhaha, but i think the submarine is actually a coated ship, you know the ones they use for going to fishman island?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 pm

are coated ships made of metal? No there wood with a spechal coating, and they dont have hatches eather....
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Law is a doctor?
Or is he?? Is he trying to secretly kill Luffy while he's weak?
Maybe he wants to form a false alliance with Luffy to trick him?
Maybe he wants to kidnapp him while away from the whole crew?
Maybe he wants to form an ACTUAL allience with Luffy?
And then break it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)   FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL THE MANGA READERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ONE PIECE (spoiler for anime watchers)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next