One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naoki Ryu Admin fight!

Go down 
+3
Artik the Wolf
Ryu Kazage
Hawk
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ^_^;   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:07 am

woops my bad

dashes and does a ground stab to Chucks back with his right assassin blade.

better?
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:12 am

yes chuck takes sawadas metel foot and forces him to kick ryu in the face.
'Ha take that!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:17 am

matal foot..... oh yeah.... forgot about that

Chuck clearly misscalculated because the lack of balave made Sawada shift all of his body weight to the foot that was alredy about to stomp on him. casuing all os Sawda's weit to land on him to quicaly and to hevily to be stped with magintisum in time (I say this for 2 reasons; one chuck was un aware and two useing his magentic needs consentration which is on sawada kicking ryu at the moment). to give an idea as to how fast this has been going, the hat sawada droped erlyer (2nd post I made in the fight) has just hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:22 am

ok fine chuck get stomped on and stabed in need stop anyway
see ya
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:24 am

its a smi draw then! (not realy)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:25 am

hehe, ya this is going fast.

Ryu sees that CHuck leaves and goes for Sawada,he gets on his hands and does a spinning kick. When he begins to spin, the legs blades come out for a a spinning slash. "Scyth Spin!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:31 am

the moving his sword to meet the blade, they clash and a wave of wind blowws over the area from the force. Sawada pulls the first triger on his sword and the blade gegens to vibrate causing ryu to lose his balence. Sawada speaks "I have no quarel with you, what is it that you hunt for young ninja?" honestly not all that exited
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:38 am

Ryu stops himslef from falling ang flips onto his feet. " I have no quarrel with you either. But for my ambition to come to fold, I must increase the bounty on my head." He dashes toward him and takes out the blades on his wrists and elbows and jabs them toward his chest.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:43 am

Sawads steps tward ryu, turning on his side so that bolth blades miss him by a litle bit. then with his non sword hand, delivers a punch to ryu's chest. saying "fighting just for fightings sake, that is not the path to true strength, that is the path of a demon". as he preses the back trigger on his sword so that another, small blde comes out from the end of the handle "is there a reason you walk this path so willingly"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:47 am

Ryu gets up, withstanding the pain. "Yes, the higher the bounty, the more Navy captains will hunt me. They are my target, I will have revenge for what they did." He hits his sword with the left assassin arm blade and atempts to strike with the right arm blade.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:53 am

Sawada leans back a litle to avoid th on comeing blade. "what a disapointment" he begens "I'm serching for the meaning of true strength, and it is clear you will never obtain it" reaching into his shirt "fighting for revenge can be honarable, and it is true that I once did it myself but let me ask you something, will killing the ones who wronged you undo what they did?" pulling out a shuriken and trowing it at Ryu. "after you get your revenge what will you fight for? live for?" ("I understand you more than you know young ninja")
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:58 am

Ryu hits the shuriken with his arm blade and with force that it cracks. "I no longer have something to live for because of the navy. They killed my family for being simple low rank pirates. It doesn't matter if it was against the law to become pirates, they stole my life." Gets an evil look in his eyes. "And now one will keep me from repaying for what they had done."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:05 am

"I see" said Sawada "then there is no convincing you, I admire your deturmination, however your enargy is ill spent trying to kill me here, you see we are in a field with no whitnesses there fore no one will know you killed me (not that you could) also I am a nameles swordsmen which dose not exist on paper so what would killing me acomplish? all that would do is end my quest for true strength" he turned around and began to walk away. he looked back and said "the flames of hate burn deep within you... perhaps someday, when you revenge is compleat we will meet again and you will understand" he pickes up his hat and puts it on. "untill then dont be in a hury to die". he said as he began to walk away
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:11 am

Ruy looks at him leave. "Don't worry, I don't intend to die. Even if I have to fight the Grim Reaper himself, I won't fall." Walks away. "Not until I find waht I want."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:12 am

awesom nice work evryone!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: :D   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:13 am

hehe, thanks
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:56 am

Awesome fight, good job guys. I want to fight next, I will be free tommorow(Monday) from 9 AM EST I believe
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:56 am

*the wolf applaudes the fight* good job guys^^ *he looks at his watch* oh dang...i gotta take these supplies and get to cookin...*he stares at Ryu* hey wait...dont i know you from somewhere.... Question
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:47 am

Little did anyone that Roger was watching the fight from the sky on his thunder cloud. He wanted to watch his Nakama, Ryu fight two other powerful guys single-handed. After the battle was finished a bolt of lightning struck the battlefield and Roger instantly appeared in that very spot to congratulate his crewmate. He extended his hand to Ryu, "Well done mate! I knew you wanted to win, but you did your best. I am proud of you, bro! Hope about we fight next?" Roger grinned as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: not an offical post but....   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:16 pm

that other guy chuck (played by Naoki) was also a steel fist pirate...but he ran off
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:55 pm

Oh he was? I didn't see a chuck in the roster so I got confused, my bad then.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: wow   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:29 am

everyone has tolled ryu off about his quest, like everyone is who fights him always wants to meet him again or just teach him about life, wiered tongue
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:13 am

Yeh that is a funny cooincidence
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:34 pm

Suddenly an air current came through and cut down a tree. "Pirates, and the ones I'm being paid to kill." Kristoph said, walking over to Ryu and Roger, his long green hair flowing behind him. "I'll bring my client your heads!"
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:12 am

This is a closed thread, you may not post here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naoki Ryu Admin fight!   Naoki Ryu Admin fight! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naoki Ryu Admin fight!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3