One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open RP Enkai Island

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:49 am

Phinneas' nostrils flared and his eyes widened. Oceana gave him a warning look, as well as Nova. Screwing his face into a sneer, he gave a cold haughty laugh.

"Taking my place? You're the equivalent of hired help." he said, before stalking off. Rolling her eyes, Ana moaned softly and shook her head.

"Sorry James, Phin isn't exactly the nicest person. Perhaps it'd be best if you do what we do and leave him alone." she said, glaring in his direction.
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Enkai Island (Open)   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:56 am

"Or I could hold his head under water until he realizes I'm the numero uno." He moved in a showing fashion... "However, I will not kill the lady's brother, half-brother as it is, but still blood."
Then James got cocky, "Regular hired help is nothing compared to me. I'm the deal of a lifetime. I could leave right now, but what would you do without a shipwright, a cannon blasts through you, and you're stuck till you get captured, me I can do whatever." He looked at Ana, "I don't wanna start another fight so soon, but I could... Do you object miss?"
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:02 am

Oceana smiled softly and shook her head as she laughed softly. James was one of the most interesting characters she had ever met. Admittedly, she would've loved to see him pick a fight with Phinneas. James would be in for a really nasty surprise.

"Well, our old shipwright is well on in his age and he could definitely use a replacement. He's been waiting to retire for a while." she said, "I am entrusting you with the well-being of my home. The Ethereal was my father's ship after all."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Enkai Island (Open)   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 am

"As I am my father's son, I can do no misdeed towards a lady.." James said. He knew Phinneas had to have something special, but flying totally beats most everything, especially when you can still swim. He looked at the ship, "besides, If I damage the ship, I'll fix it up afterwords! Forget mistakes, it's my job to fix them..." Then James pointed toward Phinneas, "even him... just say when." James sighed in a peaceful manner.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:10 am

Giggling into her jacket sleeve, she nodded. Phinneas couldn't help but look back distastefully at James. He knew he was being talked about.

"Thank you James. You truly are a diamond in the rough." she said, "Nova, would you care to show James around the ship? I need to update the travel log." Nova nodded as Ana bowed her head apologetically and left.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Enkai Island (Open)   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:13 am

"So... Nova can you perhaps set me up with private quarters? Something with a hard to break lock? I think Phinneas will try to kill me in my sleep. Actually, it's more of a scientific hypothesis based on his atitude. I would explain, but I'm not exactly a psychology major.." James said, walking with Nova, hoping he'd get a yes.
"I've heard it's kill or be killed in prison."
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:19 am

Tossing his head back, Nova laughed a low, rumbling laugh. He seemed to do that a lot. Rumble. Perhaps that's why some people were still intimidated by him.

"Oh don't worry lad. He's like that with everyone. Especially the captain." Nova said, "Hasn't killed anyone yet though. I'll see what I can do though." Phinneas went red in the face as he caught most of the conversation and threw James and Nova a rude gesture. Nova frowned and waved him off.

"Ah shove it ya thick-headed brute!" Nova shouted at Phin, before directing James into the bowels of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Enkai Island (Open)   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:26 am

James laughed at that statement. "Oh don't mind me, I can see the Irony." He looked, "I apologize, I didn't mean to compare you to that creep, Phinneas? I'll call him phinny.. like a fish." He said, trying to see if the "enemy" had a devil fruit. It probably would make him angry. "See ya later, shower-captain..." He called out to Phinneas, and then laughed out, "I won't drop the soap, sorry!"
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:31 am

Nova closes the hatch behind them as Phin threw a volley of curses and insults their direction. Pinching the bridge of his nose, Nova rubbed it gingerly and exhaled.

"Boy-o, don't make life too hard for you on this ship. Alright?" Nova said in a patronizing tone. "Anyways, feel free to look around. The brig and the storage room are below us, but there's not much to see. Here is where all the crewmen live."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Enkai Island (Open)   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:33 am

"I'm not making life had for me, I'm making it hard for everyone else. By testing my boundaries, I know whether or not to go how far, and who to trust, who not to trust, it's simple and what not." James was saying this because he wanted to read everyone to the maximum amount before travelling with them.

"I see you know where the brig is. So... are you the jailor, or the inmate?" He asked, "I wanna know if you take cigs or cash."
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:36 am

Nova stared at James and blinked hard. Then cocking his head to the side like a confused puppy he let out a long "Uhhhhhmmmmm..."

"I'm not quite sure I follow you lad." Nova said, "I'm a bit of an old fuddy duddy." he said.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Enkai Island (Open)   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:39 am

Shockingly enough, James knew stuff about prison. "In prison, the inmates take smokes for cash, and the jailor takes cash for cash. Easy as that... so have you stayed many a night in the brigg, or have you ran the place?" Then James looked at him, "but your a COOL fuddy duddy."
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:43 am

Releasing a guffaw, Nova shrugged. Cool. That was one he heard a lot. Mainly about his height though. A cool fuddy duddy though, that was almost an oxymoron. Oh well, it was a nice gesture and that was all that mattered to him.

"Well, I've never spent a night in this brig. I run this one. I did get caught by a marine ship in my earlier days, but Ana's dad; rest his soul, busted me out soon after."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Enkai Island (Open)   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:46 am

"but couldn't you just use your divine strength to crush the bars on your own?" James asked, "I mean, you could be really dangerous if you thought a bit more." James said, telling the truth, "I'm an engineer, so it's my job to think of ways to create and improve, to innovate, so I guess I may be talkin' something strange to you..." then James continued his punk attitude, so as to appear not so soft, "so stop being so freakin' stupid!" While that was offensive, it was in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 am

Nova shook his head and gave him a mock- scolding look. Wagging his finger in Jame's face he gave a gruff grunt.

"Watch what you say boy-o, or I'll use my 'incredible strength' to crush your head like a walnut." he said, before chuckling. Giving James a rough pat on the shoulder he sighed. "One thing you must understand about me, is I don't like unnecessary bloodshed or fighting of any kind. I'm a bit of a pacifist. I saw no real danger in my situation then."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Enkai Island (Open)   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:54 am

"Just because you don't like fighting don't mean you should live like a dog! You shameless old codger!" He yelled, they were bonding some how, but it wasn't exactly a normal way. "I don't shoot many people, but I also don't take crap. Simple as that. You don't have to kill a man to stand up for yourself, as long as you have balls!" James said, he was obviously trying to be crass.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:00 am

Giving James what Ana would call his 'All-knowing-wise-man' look. He knew he didn't know everything, but there were principles he lived by that helped him along the way.

"But that's you boy-o. As long as my nakama are safe, I don't mind 'taking crap'. It really bother me."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Enkai Island (Open)   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:03 am

James looked at him devillishly, "is that so..." He smiled, full of demonic elation. "Then why don't you give me your room for the night, or at least get me high class quarters.." James said simply.
((signing off for the night))
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:06 am

((okay))

"Alright Master James. My room is yours for the night." Nova said graciously with an impish gleam in his eyes. It would be perfect for his initiation ceremony later that evening...
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:05 am

((bump))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:37 am

((stop bumping, I just wasn't on. You can check at the lower area of the forum, look at the main page and you'll find it. Plus, End?))
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:49 pm

((*sihgs* yeah. End))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RP Enkai Island   Open RP Enkai Island - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open RP Enkai Island
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3