One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zou Zou no Mi, model: Manmosu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zou Zou no Mi, model: Manmosu Empty
PostSubject: Zou Zou no Mi, model: Manmosu   Zou Zou no Mi, model: Manmosu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:38 am

Sorry if I overdid it lol, got caught up putting cool stuff in. Go easy on me I'm new (>.<)

Name: Zou Zou no Mi, model Manmosu (Elephant fruit, model Mammoth)
Type: Zoan (Ancient)
Capabilities: Standard 3 forms for Zoan types, (Human, Hybrid, Beast) cold resistance, the user will also grow slighty larger and gain more muscle mass
Ningen Mode (Human Mode): Incresed size, strength, stamina, durability and some excess body hair
Zasshu Mode (Hybrid Mode): Foot long tusks grow from just below the cheek bones, size is increased greatly (9 feet tall and weighs 3 tonnes), hair grows longer and covers most of the head and some of the arms and body (if shirtless its visible) nose grows larger and elongates a very small ammount.
Yajuu Mode (Beast Mode): Imperial Mammoth. Massize strength and size (14 feet tall and weighing 10 tonnes). Full size tusks capable of tossing, stabbing and crushing. weight increase is so great that user is capable of stomping and creating small tremors. The downside to beast mode is that if used on anything that cannot support the weight the user is in for fall (ex. small ships or ledges, wooden structures etc.)

Last edited by Wykydtron on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Zou Zou no Mi, model: Manmosu   Zou Zou no Mi, model: Manmosu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 am

this is standard but the name MUST be in japanese and we have no way of knowing if Mamoths exist in one piece
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Done   Zou Zou no Mi, model: Manmosu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:39 pm

does that work? and also I guess I should have clarified before, its an ancient zoan type like Drake's from the supernovas
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Zou Zou no Mi, model: Manmosu   Zou Zou no Mi, model: Manmosu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:42 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zou Zou no Mi, model: Manmosu   Zou Zou no Mi, model: Manmosu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zou Zou no Mi, model: Manmosu
Page 1 of 1