One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird) Empty
PostSubject: Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird)   Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Note: I know that there's a fruit like this already... But I wanted mine to be more detailed because I wouldn't bear using it.... Mine also has other stuff that isn't explained in the approved one.

Name in Japanese (translation): Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird)

Capabilities: After eating the devil fruit, the user gains characteristics of the hummingbird, one of the characteristics is that her/his bones are hollow and fragile. The user gains these vibrant dots under his/her eyes that are 0.5cm long, they come from prism-like cells in the top layers of his/her skin in those sections, the prism-like cells reflect the varying wavelengths of colors, it has the diffracting grating, which means that with a single movement the dots can change from vibrant red to apple green. The user's body turns small, (142cm), and thin, because of the new structure that their bones have acquired. Even with the fragile bones, the user is really fast, his/her body is aerodynamic. She has the same kind of dots but squared shaped and slightly bigger (2cm) located in the sides of her abdomen. They have the same properties. The user consumes more than their weight, having a really fast metabolism, they still usually rest 75% of their time, not spending any unnecessary time on things.

Hybrid Form: In hybrid form the user's arms become wings, colorful wings that have the same prism-like cells that make the colors change, just like the ones in her/his face and abdomen. The wings allow the user to fly anywhere they want although not for a long distance, not for a long time either, the time is set and they can't fly way up in the sky, if the 'time' is up and they are a long way from the ground they can fall and die. While flying they produce 75% of their weight support during the downstroke and 25% during the upstroke.The user's eyes transform too, letting his/her sight improve a lot, being able to even perceive near-ultraviolet rays (UVB).

Full Form: The user transforms fully in a hummingbird, the beak of the hummingbird can serve as attacking but it would be mostly poking, as it isn't really sharp. The user is able to fly for a long time, and higher up in the sky. Apart from those changes, the abilities are the same as the one from the hybrid form, except that the bones are slightly stronger.

Type: Zoan

Last edited by Lost on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird)   Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:14 am

approved, very well thought out
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird)   Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 am

...It's still a WIP, I haven't put the full form yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird)   Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird)   Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird)   Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tori Tori No Mi Model: Hummingbird (Bird Bird Fruit Model: Hummingbird)
Page 1 of 1