One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Jade is a bit unsettled that Hawks seems to know as little as she does about what happened on that cliff.   She closes her eyes for a moment as his arms wrap around her, feeling reassured that it was truly him. For a moment she allowed herself to forget everything else and felt almost safe.  She opened her eyes just in time for him to move toward the two other creatures in the room she had nearly forgotten about.

She eyed the one responsible for the operation, snarling a bit as she could feel the ghost of his unwanted fingertips roaming over her body while she was immobilized - touching places that were certainly not necessary for her reconstructive surgery. She saw the blood on his face and bore no regret - he assaulted her while she was helpless and so she merely returned the favor ... only letting him off easy and ... alive because he did repair her broken body. Maybe?

The rabbit creature turns her attention to Hawks and steps forward slightly.  "There has been an armed insurrection against this land by planted operatives. All of the natives are well hidden and all represent sovereign nations that are neutral and independent of the WG - this has lasted because most of these nations are believed to have died off or vanished - but the lands are still protected and outside of the reach of the WG through and ancient contract.

Now they have read too many fairy tales and think an ancient city hides an ancient weapons and vast riches. To circumvent the contract keeping them out, false "tribes" have been planted by the WG to attack WG navy vessels, making it look like there was a direct act of war from natives, justifying their retaliation and attempted occupation of the land - They sent a Shichibukai to deal with it but there seems to be a dispute with a Yonkou's territory and possibly another Shichibukai out for a personal vendetta.  Now we all suffer because of the greed and pettiness of men who can never have enough power and wealth - no matter what wealth of culture, life, history is lost."  

The rabbit eyes Jade from afar trying to assess her movement to determine if the healing is occurring properly.  Something about the way Hawks was standing in front of her, his stance, and the look on his face told her to keep her distance.

Jade was listening and trying very hard not to react.  This was her home and it was slated for destruction through greed, trickery, and pettiness.  This was the cradle of civilization that has overlooked the world for tens of thousand of years and it could disappear in a day.  She turns to face the wall to hide the moisture burning down her cheeks like liquid fire she couldn't hold back.  "Hawks ... please ... help me..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:33 am

"Let's not be so simple and direct, now, Dr. Koteki ..." a warping sound is heard, and from a dark corner of the room, a figure emerges. It was that old Talani, rather, mouse Mink they met when they arrived at this land, the one that seemed to have a teleport-related ability. Considering how he just appeared out of literally thin air, he probably used the ability to come there. How did he knew of their presense, tho?

"I paged him as soon as we arrived." Explains Catz, while bandaging himself. The Mink glares at the weirdo for a moment, before letting out a sigh. "Will not even bother asking what happened here .. you two, if you truly intent to remain on our side and fight, could you kindly follow me back to the headquarters? You two, Doctor and Miss Kotaki .. a lot of events took place while you had your little overreaction, and we will have to discuss with everyone to find a solution ... also .. Miss Jade, was it? We captured a group of people entering the land, and one of them claims to be your comrade. He was talking really weird, too. They are currently interrogated, although we have sent a search party to look for a woman; she escaped as soon as our forces approached them."

"That's ... a lot of information-eh? Help me? What are you say-wait, weird, weird how?" Hawks raised an eyebrow. "His talk mannerisms were bizarre ... especially the constant use of the word "lovely". Regardless, please, touch my back all, will teleport you back to our HQ .. and there is also yet another individual, that claims to know you, as well ... quite a popular couple, you two are."
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Jade shuts her mouth and forcibly wipes the desperation from her face. It was a moment of weakness and could not happen again. If she got too emotionally involved at the thought of losing her family's land, her cover would be blown and if everything the rabbit said was true, she could become the most hunted creature in the world and the lands and her bloodline would be lost forever. The WG would not permit her to live if they new. No one could know - not even Hawks.

She eyes the mink who has just appeared with mild interest and addressed her. She put a palm over her face as he went on to describe what could only be the bizarre creature known as Ginji. She turns her attention back to Hawks, still attempting damage control from her lapse in judgement. "Will you help me find our little scorpion friend?"

Desiree slipped in and out of the waxing and waning shadows of the trees kissed by moonlight and shifting clouds, almost playfully appearing and vanishing with the smoothness of quicksilver and the speed of the wind itself. Mischievous as a sprite, with little stake in the matter at hand, curiosity kept her watching all sides of the brewing conflict.

This could be valuable information to sell ... but not in the conventional way. She would loyally take what she found back to Anubis but not without having a bit of fun by forcing him to tease it out of her. Who knows what kind of garments she could get away with relieving him of with this kind of information. She lightly bit her lower lip before her lips parted with a slight gasp as she considered the sensory possibility. She tilted her head into the wind so it could softly blow her hair from her shoulders. Mmmmm this bit of info could reward her quite handsomely. She was very good at making it impossible for that delicious Yonkou to live without her. Her golden eyes flashed in the moonlight before her lithe frame seemed to disappear into the shifting shadows of the wind-tossed trees.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 4:19 pm

"Oh, you meant Sasori .. you sounded like you .. anyway, he is right her-!" Hawks pull his cape to the side a tad, supposedly to reveal the dagger resting on his hip, only to see that it went missing. "Oh no .. when did he fell off!? And I didn't even notice .. what kind of an idiot am I?" he scolds himself, while putting his hand over his forehead and groans in disbelief.

"Please, let's get going, we are running out of time .." and with that, they reluctandly follow his plea and, after a very uncomfortable sensation, followed by a buzzing, warp-like sound, they appeared right in between a hectic crowd of Mink moving around; carrying injured and soldiers walking the opposite way. And, next to them was ...

"LOVELIES! I sure was lovely worried, mahaaa!!" a beaten up and tied Ginji grins at the two, while being guarded by several mink. "Careful, that one was particularly troublesome! He attacked us all as soon as we asked them to surrender!" "My, those lovely Minks sure are strong ... can't believe they beat me, maha!~" the weirdo laments in a goofy, almost cheerful tone, much to their annoyance. But, there were more people next to him. Hawks is surprised. "B-Brosko?! Why is he with you, Ginji?!" his surprise is soon swapped by annoyance, since the ape-looking male was actually weeping at an incredibly obnoxious way. "Waaaah, she's gone! Why won't you let me free, I wanna go find my love!"

"Enough with all this! Why am I even captured here?! .. Jade ... that's ... that's your doing, isn't it?" another male speaks, his tone obviously over the top, as if an attempt to sound cool and hardcore. Hawks glares, then tilts his head. "And ... you are?" the male falls off after hearing Hawks. "SERIOUSLY?! PERCY, THE BOUNTY HUNTER! I was THIS close in getting you all ..."

Hawks recollects the events on that day, back at Water 7; at least, he thought it was from there. Darn, he sure is a forgettable one, this ... Percy, wasn't it? Eventually he remembers. "Oh, you ... you hardly was an issue." Percy once again falls down. "You bastard! How dare you mock me?!"

"So, I get that this one isn't a friend of yours ..." the teleport user comments, and immediately, Percy is approached by several soldiers. "Ack ... I mean .. HEY, LONG TIME NO TALK. Nah, we are buddies now, ya know ... old enemies of the sea become friendly rivals! Heh ..."

Hawks turns to Jade, and lets out a soft chuckle; the first one he had since all this begun. He then nods at her, as if, without talking, telling her to give him a break. "No, he's ... kind of a friend. Don't worry, he is on our side ... right, Perry?" Percy gives him a glare of anger, but then nods and plays along. "And, just before we proceed to speak about the newest events ... this man also claims to know you ... and this time, we do know and trust him, as he has been an ally to us during these times."

A masked man walks towards the two. Hawks eyes open widely, his mouth opening up. "Y-you?" The masked one removes his mask, then actually addresses to Jade first. "Jade .. it sure has been a long time. Hawks ... you seem a lot stronger now." it was Tiberius. Former subordinate.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the desert, a scorpion is moving across the landscape. Not a common one tho. And his face, goofy-human like, at least in the form of an expression that resembled an irritated one. It lets out some screeches. Which, using our machinery of narrating, translated to "You guys can't be serious ... you forgot me, AGAIN?!". But, as it moves, it suddenly feels a tremor. One that gets really strong, really fast. "?!!" a massive of these bizarre scorpion creatures that were apparently, somehow, aquatic, erupts from the soil, scaring the little thing cold. But, something was off with that one. It had a cutecy face, and ... someone was riding it? "WOOOHOO!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Jade raises a brow as Hawks somehow forgot that Sasori was left behind. Again. She barely held onto her footing as they were abruptly transported to another location. She was still about groggy after being sedated. She caught herself - not willing to look weak at a time like this. The first bit of relief was seeing Ginji, less so his annoying companion. Did Ginji kidnap that poor bastard? Either way, they would need all the help they could muster. "Ginji - it's good to see you old friend."

She felt her lips pull back in a snarl upon seeing Perry. It took a pointed look from Hawks to restrain her from attacking him on sight. He was right - it simply would not do to create more enemies at a time like this The cards were already stacked against them in so many ways so she offers a forced, curt nod.

Her eyes then fall upon a silhouette she had not seen since the day she met Hawks so very long ago. All of these impossible allies from the past coming together to form such a rare and unlikely alliance - it's more than she could have asked for. For the first time since she heard the terrifying situation from the rabbit, she felt hope.

Jade felt a bit relieved as Tiberious removes the mask, confirming her eyes didn't deceive her. She remembered joining him in battle so long ago - his strength would be most welcome. "It's you!" She runs over without much of a though and nearly tackles him with an unlikely hug. She hardly knew him but she was so glad to have a monstrous alliance to protect these lands.

A pair of glowing eyes appeared in a nearby tree as a slim figure faded in and out of sight, words pouring from her full lips in an alluring but creepily unsettling purr. "Well well - if it isn't Tiberious. This IS going to be an interesting tid-bit indeed. Mmm - I can already taste my rewarrrrrd"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 3:49 pm

"Hmmm ..." Tiberius eyes lightly expand in mild surprise from that hug, but he responds with a one-arm embrace, without losing his usual stoic and reliable posture. "Do not recall you being so hearty, but that's not an issue with me .. am glad you are all alive."

"What are you doing here, Tiberius?" Hawks questions, and then immediately remembers what he read on the newspaper. That man had actually attained the rank of a Shichibukai. Which, considering the crew's past, was as ludicrous as it could get. Tiberius turns his attention to him, and, as if he was reading his mind, he addresses to him. "A lot has happened. To be honest ... you have been considered defects from him, and are no longer under his protection."

While it was true that it has been very long and they never really did any meaningful attempts to locate and return to the ship, to be basically kicked out was quite unexpected. Tiberius once again speaks, almost as if reading their minds. "Don't worry. Wally is of no concern to you. The fact that you are not on his official allies does not mean you are in danger. He has no intention to bother with you or your acts." he certainly wanted to be kind, but it was obvious. Their former captain was not even aknowledging them as important to bother.

"Ginji ..." The man then continues. "You are an exception to this ... at least, that was until I left. And don't bother to ask me why, Jade, Hawks ... things are far more complicated. And ... this isn't the time. To put it bluntly, staying here, you are in for a dangerous adventure."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 4:06 pm

Upon being hugged back, Jade catches herself, realizing her enthusiasm for this unexpected wealth of allies has gotten the better of her.  She offers an awkward look and stands back stiffly, eyeing Tiberius as though nothing happened. "I am no such thing.  I'm not sure if you realize what's really at stake here - what stands to be lost.  It's just so unexpected and a relief really to see a face that isn't trying to kill us. I don't understand why you're here but I won't deny I'm glad of it.  I apologize for the atypical non-deadly embrace.  I assure I'm ever the cruel, bloodthirsty, vengeful bitch I always have been. I could try to eat you if it makes you more comfortable?"

She raises a brow as Tiberius explains their apparent removal from the crew. After being dispatched as a reconnaissance unit, they have gotten sucked into one hellhole after the other and have lacked the opportunity to return to the ship.

Jade never felt fully accepted by the crew and not even by Hawks most of the time.  The only one that didn't make her feel like an outside was Ginji - when he wasn't busy causing trouble - and no he's the only one who got to remain an insider.  She was unmoved by being thrown out but it had to mean more to Hawks - he'd been in the crew longer and forged who knows how many relationships and alliances that were now in question. She felt somehow responsible for this - much of this had been her adventure that those two were dragged upon.

She wandered over to Hawks, looking a bit sad and apologetic.  "If you would like to return and restore your position I wouldn't blame you.  I still have a ways to go - this place is dangerous.  You have no idea how dangerous it is to get mixed up in the place ... or with me.  You have a higher alliance - but my owe this place my blood, if it comes to that. As part of the archaeologist's guild, it is my job to protect the most ancient of places."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 4:42 pm

"Are you serious, Jade?" Hawks casually brushes her off. "Followed this path by my own decision. Besides, got a bone to pick with that bastard harming these creat-people, as well. Indeed I had my share of good times there but what's done is done. As a pirate, you should know, right?"

"And Ginji is lovely staying with these two." Ginji comments, while rolling around, still tied up. Tiberius lets out a soft sigh, before he resumes. "Expected no less .. anyway, now to our actual focus."

"Right, let's begin our meeting, shall we?" the teleport-user speaks, everyone now gathered on a large round table, the ones tied now released and sitting along Hawks, Jade, Tiberius, him, two more Talani, Catz and Kotaki. "Before we proceed, you may all call me Marcus. I am the Minister of Defenses in this land. Frankly you don't see us at our best, far from it, but let's now find a solution to our common problem .. it all started about a month ago."

The explanation went on just as Hawks remembered it from when he was informed earlier today, before his and Jade's crushing defeat at the hands of the enemy. However, now it was time to hear the twist. Last time they left before the explanation reached that part.

"As I said, for 10 days, we fought with the enemy forces day and night. In fact, we had the upper hand ..." he explains. "But we never, not even once, managed to overpower him, or his first in command, the man you surely met earlier, Jack ..." "Yeah, that lovely puzzles me ... see, only a handful of you were lovely able to beat us all .. and you are an entire nation, what lovely happened?"

"Indeed .. not only that, but even these two monsters were held back by our Guardian ... the strongest of our warriors .. but, on the 11th day ..." Macrus begins to shake, and gets a hold of his own arm. "On the 11th day, a man with a skeletal mask, cloathed in blacked appeared with them. All he did was weave his arms to the sky and then ... black rain begun to fall for days .. all of our provisions begun to rot, and an illness fell upon us ... the majority of our forces were and are still rendered obsolete by that .. our Guardian too, fell victim. What a curse was he? .."

"It can only be one person ..." Percy now speaks, and glares at Jade and Hawks, his expression showing considerable fear. He reaches for his bag, fiddles around a bit, then takes out a wanted poster. "They say that when he appears, a putrid rain will fall, decimating everything, reducing it to a vile swamp of death ... you guys have any idea what you are getting into?! If he came here, this means they are allies with these bastards, too!"

Tiberius scans the poster, showing interest and some decree of concern towards it. "I see ... "Bile Blight" Avallon Deash .. of the 5 sons of the Yonko also known as "The Calamity" .." the wanted poster of Avallon writting a jaw-dropping, 1.300.000.000 beli in value. "Do you understand, Jade? These people seek something, and indeed, a Yonko is on their side, too."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 5:07 pm

Jade glares at Hawks long and hard. He wasn't on any crew, it was a Yonkou's crew and that wasn't something you could just be brushes away from without fully digesting how far of a fall that had to be. If he couldn't appreciate the magnitude of this dismissal, there was no way he could digest how much danger he was in because in the place and especially with her. Whatever - it was his life to throw away - it wasn't her place to tell him what to do with it.

She turns her attention back to the mink for a moment as he describe apocalyptic pestilence. What guardian? She is the flesh eating guardians of these lands - but she had been gone for so long. It had been many years since the guild and her crew kept watch. The wars had dragged people's attention away from the artifacts and this place had become forgotten ... until now.

She turns back to Tiberious narrowing her eyes. "Of COURSE I understand. I have watched over this place for YEARS with the guild - keeping the blasted treasure hunters away from the place so our oldest histories can survive - and now MORE treasure hunters have come because the powerful ones have caught wind of a legend - and old legend that protected these lands but never existed. They chase their own tales - there is no ancient weapo-- there is nothing here. Now the last survivors of this land along with the history may suffer annihilation so powerful men can fight over imaginary toys. Can't they find another place to measure each other's dicks?!"

Jade knew this wasn't true. She knew of the ancient family who guarded the weapon, keeping it hidden, keeping it secret to all but the family until it was forgotten to the ages. That stolen tablet must be how they found out - the old temple was raided - so many people died trying to recover it and they failed. The weapon was a last line of defense to protect these lands but it was decided it most never be used again. It was buried and sealed with blood - and can only be unlocked with the same bloodline. Hers. She could just sit back and watch them fail - it was as good as non-existent without her anyway. ... but she knew they would destroy the entire system of islands before they would walk away.

She whispered as if trying to convince herself "... It's only a legend."

The trees ruffled as a pear of golden eyes seemed to flicker on and off like a pair of fireflies. Desiree watched with interest as she pulled a bid of fabric - that appeared to have a waist band - to her face. Taking in a deep breath before she stuffed it back down the front of her shirt. "Soon, my king... sssssoon." ... She had convinced herself that Anubis enjoyed when she stole his undergarment and he was only encouraging her by threatening punishment. He only ignored her when she tied herself up in his room to tease her... make her wait for it. In the end it would all be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 9:32 am

"We both know that this is not a legend, Jade ..." Tiberius calmly remarks, while leaning forward, his arms forming an arch with his fingers interlocking in front of his face, his silvery hair covering most of his face. "And the reason as to why this subject has been left away from focus was that it was actually so much into everyone's agenda, that no one dared to dive in due to a potential conflict between the other powers. But .. do you know about the "Cross" alliance? The Government has swifted their attention into attempting to foil it from becoming a reality. Therefore that balance keeping everyone from taking part into this is gone, and thus this is now happening."

"There's more, that happened after you left." Interferes Marcus. "The enemy has captured our Princess .. we have yet to make contact with them after this, but it is safe to assume that they will not give her back, even if we were to ask for a trade."

One of the other two of the Talani Minks now clears his throat. "Courtesy of Sir Tiberius, we have managed to capture several of their kin, along with what appears to be one of their high-rank officers. His name is Bishop."

"Bishop?" Questions Hawks, who had spent that time feeling uneasy under Jade's persistent stare to him. She was probably upset at him, for some reason. "That's one of the men that took my father's life. Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Jade glances at Tiberius with an almost sad look of betrayal - as though he offered a handshake while stepping on her tail. Why couldn't he just go with it? Keeping it in the lore of drunken treasure hunters childish dreams had protected it for so long. How were so many now convinced it was anything more than fantasy. More than ever she wished it was just a story - but he was right, she knew better. She now had to watch her home torn apart by sociopaths monsters.

Her mind ran over a thousand scenarios to trick anyone - everyone into believing it wasn't real - but things had gone to far. Her mind raced and hit a brick wall as she stiffened upon hearing the word princess. ... the Telani princess. Of course. She sighed her eyes darting from person to person until a bit of information catches her attention. Bishop. She had seen the pain and rage in Hawk's eyes before concerning that creature.

She would take great pleasure into painfully bringing him to the brink of death but have him endure over and over - but that is not something she would deprive Hawks of. Revenge feeds the soul - at least it fed her soul. How odd that both of them must face their past in such painful ways at such a dangerous time. She really did understand why he was still here - why he needed to be here. She had just never been able to shake the need to "release" him or outright drive him away because she felt oddly unworthy of his friendship and loyalty. Now that there was a solid reason for his presence, she felt less guilty about his severance from the crew.

Facing Bishop would be difficult, even if he was able to take him down. After something is finally avenged, there is just an emptiness - it's the rage that keeps you going and after that momentum must come from within. She had been there in that empty darkness after the storm before. She walked up to the side of Hawks, linking her arm with his staring straight ahead, not bothering to look at him. "I'm going with you. We'll fight again if you try to stop me. You'll have to come up with better insults for me than last time, however."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 4:31 pm

"Well then, we do need some time to regroup and get prepared .. why don't you two indeed go and see our prisoner? Perhaps we can at least extract some information ... Ginji, you and your .. friends, will need you to explain how did you arrived here. Please, return soon, we will have to formulate a counter offensive before they can put the knife on our throats ..." Tiberius comments, nodding to Jade that it was fine by him. Probably implied it was fine to use excessive force, too.

Hawks calmly got up, without looking at everyone, sans a nod of agreement towards Tiberius, and walked along two guards that were to guide him to the location of their captured enemy. He did however stopped to answer Jade. "Sounds good to me. Truth is, that was my A material anyway so, got nothing more vile to speak to deter you." it was both a sort of joke, as well as a statement that he no longer felt the need to keep her away; this was their war now. For both of them.

*His father? ... Could it be that this young man is the son of him? That .. can't be a mere coincidence ... I think I need to see the Royal Guard to talk about this ...* Marcus thinks to himself, while observing them departing. "I will go see how the front is preparing, then. Sir Tiberius, please carry on and, thank you." Tiberius nodded, but his eyes narrowed a bit. *That was a lie .. what are you on to?*
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 2:04 am

Jade was lost in thought for a moment as she had a chilling realization. She knew too much - a soft breeze from the sea to her back tossed her hair about and caused her to shiver, despite the heat. She needed a plan ... an insurance policy. She eyed Tiberius, slightly distracted by his interaction with the natives before turning her attention back to Hawks.

She stepped up along side him, hare face to the sea and the breeze as she spoke softly enough that only he could hear her words. "I'm sorry to ask but I need a favor. I can't talk about it here." She narrows here eyes, peering into the distance - the line where the ocean meets the sky in the distance blurred away. "A storm approaches. How rare ..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 3:01 pm

"Can it not wait for later? I want to see the face of that vile subhuman that allegedly had a bounty on my head." Hawks interrupted her abruptly, but then he paused and looked at her. There was something about that posture, this vibe, the way her eyes seemed to mirror her inner thoughts, that made him reconsider. "Alright .." with a nod of his head, he pointed towards what seemed to be an empty room to the left of the corridon they were walking towards. "Let's talk in there. We must haste, however; every second that passes, the enemy could get yet another step ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 3:25 pm

She knew he was impatient - itching to get this thing finished after so long. It was understandable - but this was too important. She could be the key to finding the weapon and it subsequently falling into the wrong hands and the best way to prevent that from happening is to be sure she didn't fall into the wrong hands, if it could be helped.

She stepped into the room, green eyes flickering with suspicion at the surrounding area to be sure no one else is around. "It is because of the urgency that I must ask this now." She pulled what appeared to be a throwing knife from her belt - an odd looking, almost ceremonial and ornate piece with a silver hilt a single emerald set into the pommel and a peculiar looking black blade - clearly a sea stone alloy.

She slowly took one of his hands closing his fingers around the hilt of the blade. She took a breath before intense green eyes studied his face for a moment. "Promise me ... Promise me that if I am captured you will throw this and pierce my heart. I can't be taken - it's too dangerous for everyone - the entire world. Please - if I am captured you must end this. I'm sorry to ask - but there is no time and no one else and can trust." Her eyes sere now moist and pleading - her voice trailed off into a desperate whisper. "Hawks ... please."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 3:29 pm

Despite the fact that, over time, he had gotten used to her behavior, and nothing she would do would seem too bizarre or crazy -a funny thing to believe that he was normal in any way imaginable, but this was another story for another time- to him any further, this was one of those exceptions that would define said rule in the first place; after all, they say that rules have exceptions.

His eyes widened, eyes locking into hers, as he was left speechless for a moment, almost as if unable to comprehend what she just asked him to do. "What are you talking about?" he eventually mutters, confused.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 3:45 pm

"There's no time to explain. If we get through this I'll tell you everything." She detected his confusion and shock. It was a horrible thing to ask this - especially with no explanation, but there was no other way. There was no time to explain and far too dangerous to speak of it. She lightly look his face in her hands for a moment, her eyes now full of worry. "I'm so sorry. I just need you to trust me - promise me that you will not miss. Hawks, please."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 3:52 pm

"Do you expect me to just agree with you, no questions asked, and then carry on like it was a typical favor asked?" He relaxes his hand, letting the blade fall down; he didn't care if it'd make a sound, a sound that would alert others of their location, he didn't care if others knowing they deviated from their original destination would approve or disapprove this. Grabbing her by her arm, he glared at her, visibly agitated.

"I am well aware that there's something about this place that is relevant to you. But, to assign such a mad request to me is a whole different level of perplexing. What is the meaning of this?" The grip would not loosen up one bit.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 4:05 pm

Her hands fell away from him, darting out to catch the falling knife that had never until now been out of her possession. Her eyes met his, filled with rage, her frame going almost limp as he grabbed her. She would not fight over this. She had to make him understand. "It's not about me ... or even just the place. Its about everyone." Her voice was trailing off again. "I know I have no right to ask this of you and I wouldn't if it wasn't necessary ... but if you only knew." Her eyes were now pleading again. This was their only chance. "Come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 5:07 pm

"Listen ..." Regardless of what she was hiding, this was something he would never agree upon. No matter what was behind this. "Whatever this is, we will fight it together, alright? You are not alone, you have me ..." a small pause followed, one in which he repeated these words in his mind, and very lightly blushing, a split-second goofy face, replaced by a cough. "I mean, us, me, Ginji, all these people, heck, we may be raising an army out of nowhere. Come with you?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 6:33 pm

If all went well, her request wouldn't be necessary but he deserved to know why she would ask such a thing of him.  He was a good friend and the only one she could trust at the moment.  It was a great risk she was taking - but it was the only thing that would make him understand why it had to be this way.  

She listened to his awkward kindness concerning her allies and himself having her back. Why did he still seem afraid of her? "It's not enough - well you are enough but not for this. ... I... Just come this way - quickly. We're running out of time."

She grabbed his wrist, avoiding his hand so their signature awkwardness wouldn't get any worse.  She lead him through a back exit along a corridor where a large bolder was crumbled near a rock face. She wove behind the boulders and into a short cavern which emerged in an alcove behind one of the many waterfalls of the river that ran through the island.

The roaring waterfall was loud enough to muffle any voices so only those very close to each other could hear while the cascade of water hid them from sight.  She pulled him to the edge of the cavern, close to the water before releasing his wrist and speaking close against his ear.  "Wait here - I have to show you. These waters are unique - the healing waters of my home have a cleansing power."

She gave him one last look, knowing that trusting him would be putting everything on the line - if he betrayed her, it was game over - for everyone.  After a deep breath took a step back allowing the spay of one of the softer areas of the falls the shower over.  She lifted her face to the water closing her eyes as it soaked her frame and hair.  Beads of blue water began running down her skin and disappearing as her hair began to fade. Within a few moments the teal pigment had disappeared, neutralized by the water on contact, leaving her hair a bright silver.

Silver hair was well known to exclusively appear among the royal family that had ruled the desert islands for centuries until the WG slaughtered the last of them. They were also the longtime guardians and pilots of the ancient weapons. She was a liability.  If anyone found out who she was - everything she's ever done to protect this place would all have been for nothing, her mother would have sacrificed herself for nothing, and the world would be hostage because of the blood in her veins.  

She opened her intense green eyes - now more striking and vivid next to her silver hair.  They had lost their fierce look and seemed to reflect fear and shame.  Her body was still dripping, her clothing clinging to her skin - the cool shade of the cavern causing her to slightly shiver as she approached Hawks - her life and the fate of this place was in his hands. She stepped quite close so he could hear her over the falls - but her voice still seemed low and ashamed. "I'm so sorry I've kept this from you.  It would have put you in danger to tell you - but now there is no choice.  You see why I asked what I did, don't you?  I am the sole living heir to this place - my mother was the last queen, murdered by the WG to find a weapon before they knew they needed her alive to find or access anything. No one knows she had children - my sister is gone and now I am the last of our line.  My father hid us away ... dyed our hair and gave us new identities that allowed us to keep watch on what was left of our home.  They MUST NOT take me alive. No one can know. There is no one else. Hawks... please ... please promise me you will."

She held the silver and black knife from before, removing the "emerald" from the hilt - which was actually a vial containing a green-blue liquid. She held it to her head, dispensing a single drop in her hair, the pigment racing along a lock of her hair, lending the familiar teal colour she always had.  "This is how I have lived ..." Her green eyes desperately searched his face as she lightly bit her lower lip while pressing the knife into his hand once again. "... and this ... this is how I must die, if it comes to that. I ask you again as a friend ... please."  Her voice trailed off - disgusted that her existence put so many in danger. She hated herself for it - and for putting him in the middle of it. She felt warm tears blazing down her face.  She pressed her forehead against his chest to hide her face before her composure shattered.  Her arms wrapped around him as her tears refused to yield.  She whispered softly against his chest. "... please - I beg of you.  It's the only way.  You have to save them.  I'm so sorry ... so sorry ... " She shivered against him utterly broken and no longer able to speak.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 2:13 pm

At first, he was perplexed. A sentiment that was replaced by an even stronger sense of confusion as she parted and walked towards the water. What was she doing, her clothes were getting wet and that would surely give a somewhat lewd outcome, he thought, ready to complain, a light blush already forming, his lips ready to release a "What are you doing, this is mostly inappropriate!" but then, he saw the change.

Now eyes opened wide, he was left looking at this new, different Jade. Sure, it was the hair, but not only that. That was a fragile Jade. A scared, hunted, scarred Jade. A Jade that looked like she would break apart at any moment now. So this was it, after all; he knew she had a tough life, that was hinted ever since they first met but this, this was completely above and beyond whatever he could imagine about her past.

A swift notion, and his cape was removed, now resting around her, as was his embrace. Looking down on her bitterly, he eventually let out a soft sigh. "I see ... well, that explains a lot."

He paused for a few moments, mostly to let her rest on him. "But, I will not do such a thing." he then added, solemnly. "Because I am not going to let anyone get you. So instead of this ... suicidal pact, you instead, accept my word. I will protect you with my life."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Her heart sank as he still didn't seem to understand the graveness of her falling into enemy hands; her eyes closed tightly in bitter rage forcing the last tears she had to give this world away.  The entire world would be in danger.  She was born was a plague upon existence, an unintentional shard of darkness filled with the potential for unlimited destruction.  

"Please do not give your life for mine.  The world is better with you in it and worse with me in it."
Her voice changed to a melancholy tone carrying weight of a duty she's always known and has worn around her neck like a noose "I am Kymeria IV of the fallen Neferkari Dynasty.  My family, including myself, does not belong in this world anymore - I am a danger to it and a danger to you. My life is not worth the terrible cost it bears, which is why I ask it be ended if needed."

She searches his face for anything helpful - he could lie to her and she would feel better.  Any commitment to protect the world from her would keep her spirit from shattering on the spot.  Her green eyes were still glassy and pleading - her ferocious nature she had worn like a shield abandoned her completely but at least under the cloak and in his arms she could stop shivering for a time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 3:00 pm

"I will not kill you. Would never be able to pull myself to do such a thing. Because, you see, I ..." he paused, and then turned his back to her, and took a few steps. "Do you trust me? I mean, to tell me all this, you do. But, do you trust me enough to not doubt my words? If I say that no one will lay a finger of you, you should know that I will not allow it." he turned and smiled to her. "You don't have the right to tell me that I am more important than you are."

Flashback from not too long ago, with Ginji and Hawks together, propably some time before they all gathered to discuss about what to do. Hawks has apparently asked Ginji for a favor, and the latter seems reluctant. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I am not strong enough. But I will have to be ... so, are you ready? The trade-off isn't that terrible to me. So, let's wrap this up; they are waiting."

Back to present, and with his hands holding her by her forearms. "Do you trust my words?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 3:30 pm

He turned her down again as she knew he would - and punctuated it with one of his signature unfinished sentences. She didn't doubt his loyalty but he didn't have control over what would happen after this but he seemed so confident that it seemed cruel to argue. She'd hurt him enough and put too great a burden onto him - now he was in greater danger for everything she told him.

Her mind wandered to everything they had been through and every time things looked hopeless, they somehow came out alive and ahead. They were stronger together, fighting - unstoppable thus far. The odds were terrible but it was all she had. Everything was on the line now.

She was brought back to reality as he grabbed her arms and asked for her trust. "I ..." With a glimpse of his blue eyes she caught something resembling strength. She captured his face in her hands kissing him in response - he would definitely hate it and complain but she just didn't care. They could die today. She could feel a measure of strength returning. This was her home and she would fight for it. The dye had worked its way through her hair, darkening and changing it and she started to feel more like herself. It took her a moment to realize how aggressively she had been kissing him. He was definitely going to be angry but it was the smallest risk she had taken today.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next