One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 3:42 pm

*W-what in the world?!*
*Whoaaaah! Well I didn't see that one coming ...!*
*Wait, who is talking?*
*That'd be Azur-erm, I mean, you ... you are talking to yourself. Yes.*
*Oh, okay ... w-what just happened?!*

That was a move that he didn't anticipated. In all of his effort to try to persuade her and make her feel protected, he didn't consider such an action would take place. Not that he hated it. I mean, it wasn't his immediate goal, but it wasn't exactly something to write off as an idea either. Right?

Placing his hand over her cheek, he returned the "favor" by kissing her back, as gently as he could, but with enough "steam" to make her realize he meant it back.

"Well ... now that was new." he eventually mutters, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Her eyes widened as he was ... kissing her back? What? Was she hallucinating or dead? She felt his hand on her cheek and shivered as he mirrored her intensity. Hidden skill: unlocked - and she now regretted nothing. This time, she had no doubt is was authentically him. She was feeling much stronger now, though a bit frightened and disturbed by how much she apparently needed that, though she wasn't sure specifically what.

She was vaguely aware he was now speaking to her and laughing at her? "Shut up, Hawks ..." She silenced his laughter with another spirited kiss that was a bit more brief than the last. "You're a better friend than I deserve, you know. I suppose we've got work to do ... "
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 4:11 pm

"Let me be the judge of that, hehe .. but indeed, suppose we should go pay our prisoner a visit ..." It was fine. If they manage to beat all this, and somehow come on top alive, then there was plenty of time left for them to venture on such new ... adventures. Yes, he still had plenty of time.

"My my, took you guys long ..." just outside the door leading to the imprisoned enemy, that weirdo cat-man creature, still clad in copper armor, greeted them, while licking his paw. "Grew a bit concerned about your safety, since you were missing for a while so decided to come take a look. Ah?" he tilts his head, and observes Jade for a few seconds, before letting out an obnoxiously awkward chuckle. "You seem ... different. Oooooh my!" he actually turns his back on them and begins to chuckle even louder, his paw now hiding most of his face.

"My God, you and Ginji would be quite good pals ..." Hawks laments, then turns to Jade and nods at her. "Let's go in now, right?" he said, ignoring the increasingly louder muffled chuckles the cat was releasing.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 4:32 pm

"I would apologize for um..." She offers a slight glace at his lips, raising a brow suggestively. "... but I'm really not sorry."

She turns around to see her least favourite non-enemy on the island. Beyond annoyed that they were followed though such a secret place that was clearly meant to be away from everyone. She glared at him, her ability offering the slightest peek of lengthened canines to appear in her mouth. "I would be concerned about your own safety if I were you. What made you think it was appropriate to come here. We had strategies to discuss - that would destroy the entire mission if anyone got wind of them. ... unless you're immune to torture? I could find out..."

She snapped her mouth shut, even surprising herself with this wave of aggression. She started to walk along behind that clown cat with Hawks but was surprised by how heavy she felt. She realized she was still wearing his cloak and was still soaked - maybe that's what he was laughing at? It would be a hard thing to explain., though thankfully her hair had returned to teal before he showed up.

She tried to fill her mind with every possibility of battle outcomes for the day but everything except that came into her mind - including how amazing it felt to wear a cloak. She felt fully ready to dispense a stylish ass kicking. She made a mental note to acquire a cloak - another absent thought that stood in the way of regressing back into the darkness of her own hated identity.

As they made their way outside, her clothing and hair began to dry under the hot desert sun. She carefully removed the cloak, draping it over her arm and offering it to Hawks. "Thank you. For ... everything."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 4:40 pm

Catz was left alone, and thus he left out an annoyed growl . "They really just stepped past me .. what a jerk, not even a word of graditute that I saved her damn back. Sub-minks are the worst!" he then laughs a bit to himself, and sort of curls up. "Oh well ... I kinda like them. Especially that blonde wimp. Reminds me of his father."

"Thank me? For what? Don't forget, not too long ago, I did said some pretty nasty things about you, didn't I? So, rather than thank me, it should be me to apologize." he answers her, just as they reach the last door; the prisoner was behind that steel, reinforced door. He should feel angry, the person on the other side was a vile being that had played an important role to his own suffering all those years. Yet, he didn't felt that, at least, not really as much as he should, or thought he would. Somehow, he felt more at ease than ever. And closer to her.

"Say, that tone you had earlier with that cat ..." he starts, as the guards open the door. "Care to use it to that shithead, too?" he says with a friendly chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 4:58 pm

It was not so long ago that felt like a lifetime away when he tried to push her away in a devastating battle that tore a painful rift between them when he tried to push her away. She realized she had almost done the same, ashamed and afraid of who she was. Now that he shared the burden of the awful truth about her identity, she was no longer afraid. "We have always pushed each other and everyone else away - born int a world of dangerous secrets, paying the debts of our parents lives, it's all we could do."

She remembered how much pain she saw in him the day they fought, which was why she could forgive it all. She recognized that form of pain - and now they part of the responsible party in their custody and she could feel her blood lust return. It would bring her more pleasure than she would admit to torture the creature responsible for the pain she saw in those blue eyes.

She didn't look at him when he asked her to harshly speak to the prisoner. There should not be the slightest appearance they were anything but professional to the enemy or it would be used against them both. "With pleasure." She replied dryly; her game face was on and she was out for blood. Approaching the cell, a sadistic glimmer reflected in her emerald eyes as her tongue ran slowly over her rapidly sharpening teeth. She tilted her head, eyeing the prisoner as though he was helpless prey. "Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 5:10 pm

"Kind of poetic, don't you think?"

Ahead of them was a rodunt man, completely covered in chains and restrains; the Talani must have aknowledge him as a very dangerous man, that was for sure. His long, also blond, hair was covering his face, but as they got in, his head was raised a tad, and a wicked grunt of a laugh went loose from his side. "Suppose there is another round of interrogator-wannabes? If you are as feeble as the rest, might as well get lost and let me sleep."

"Bishop, wasn't it?" the noise caused him to fully raise his head, hair moving out of the way to reveal a face afflicted with a massive scar that made it look like his face was split in two. "Hawks, isn't it? You have that bastards eyes ... THAT BASTARD THAT RUINED MY BEAUTY!"

Not wasting a single moment, Hawks immediately cut to the chase. "Tell us about your goals here. Or my assistant will step in; she isn't going to be caring." he nods, smiling broadly. In reality, the second he saw him, he had the urge to dip his blade into his fleshy existance. After all, he was part of the group that killed his father.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 7:29 pm

"Tragic poetry, I suppose. In the end, it gave us what we needed to be strong." She gave him a final gaze that let him see the real her, whispering softly. "Forgive me for what I may say." Her composure changed completely before they rounded the corner to the area where the holding cells were located, following the guard the furthest cell. Her gaze was hard and unyielding, anything resembling who she was moments ago was utterly gone.

Jade coldly lifted her chin as Hawks regarded her services not really acknowledging him as she turned her attention to her new victim. She was actually very relieved that he was clever enough to professionally regard her in this way.  With so many enemies, they could not appear as anything more than convenient allies with the same enemy and different motives. It was far too dangerous to give anyone a clue that they could be used against each other, which made the issue of her identity more dangerous. She was good at being someone else but she could never stand by as he was harmed no matter what was at stake.

Jade paces around the perimeter of the room, eyeing the creature from every angle as though she is sizing up a meal.  A near by guard saw the predatory look in her eye, became visibly unsettled and backed away. A split second allowed her to note the blood lust occupying Hawks face behind a smile. It was a way to channel the rage and the pain while unsettling your target with your glee about their discomfort.

She sauntered over to this Bishop, a katana resting casually over her shoulder. he was chained it the floor, the wall, the ceiling, and a chair.  She used the tip over the blade to brush his hair away from his face to fully expose that scar.  A sadistic smile passed over her lips as her words were almost purred with an edge of mockery.  "Hello, Handsome.  It's your lucky day..."  She uses the tip of the blade to tilt the rodents chin up so she can level a gaze directly down at him.  "See my associate over there owes me a favor - skinny bastard lost a bet - and now I get free leave to do as I please with you ... exploring every angle of my ... unique talents."  

Her lips quirk into a slight smirk as she puts on her custom glove, complete with long, sickle shaped bladed claws, layered steel coated in gold, sharpened to precision.  "Now ..."  She passed her katana to Hawks without bothering to look at him before she knelt in front of her now victim.  "... I believe you were asked for information, yes?" She lightly runs the flat end of her blade down the creatures cheek before the point gently settles under his chin. "... or shall I finish your ... cosmetic surgery?" The point of the claw is pressed enough to cause a single droplet of blood to emerge and run down the claw. Her gaze took on a false innocence as she tilted her head uttered a single "Oops."

Her cold composure returned.  "My apologies, sometimes my personal hungers get the better of me but I am a professional."  She retracts her gloves hand from him as takes a moment to admire it.  "You see i have had a great deal of practice of precision removing neat geometric patches of skin.  Don't worry - if you fall unconscious you will be revived.   If you refuse to eat you will have your meals forced down your throat - garnished with pieces of that face you have come to value above all else. This may not be the key to finding the essence of your suffering - maybe your are less superficial than you let on - but I'm persistent ... and motivated.  I'll find it - or you can reveal your goals here and we'll see what we can work out." Her eyes now reflected their signature demonic viciousness as she slowly rose to return to her place in the corner, observing him like food - not bothering to reveal her fruit abilities.  She had enough cat in her to unsettle a rodent without needing outside powers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 2:59 am

"... Are you done?" Bishop comments, not really moving in any way to look at her, he was still focused on looking at Hawks, who was merely leaning against the wall, with arms crossed, observing the situation, and, most likely awaiting for an answer.

"Your father you see, he was a real thorn on our side. It was good that we cornered him like that, you should have been here, to see him tremble and plead for his life. He was pathetic!" He says. That was a lie. Eagles had died an honorable death, and while Hawks never really saw it with his eye, he knew his father would never succumb to such ignoble acts. Clearly the ruffian over there was trying to agitate him. And he was probably delibirately "ignoring" Jade to show off that he wasn't afraid of her. Or maybe he wasn't afraid of her for real; either way, this would not turn out well for Bishop.

He eventually does turn his attention to Jade however, after she explains a set of "rules". "Try your best, bitch. Do you have any idea what he will do once he realizes that I have been captured? If not for my own sake, certainly for us own. Do YOU have any idea who we are talking about? Even the mighty Yonko aknowledge his strength ... and a pair of adventure wannabes like you two, or even this idiotic nation of those filthy rats stands a chance? DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT WE DID TO THIS NATION? You must really care so little about your life or well-being, right?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 4:00 am

Jade suppressed a snarl as the prisoner antagonized Hawks - apparently present or directly involved with his father's death. She pushed down her rage allowing it to quietly fuel her. As much as she desired to tear his throat our with her teeth, they did need information. She also would never presume to take the the death blow from her esteemed colleague, who had doubtlessly been seeking if for many years. "No, pray tell what will your little friends do when they realize their scar-faced princess has been captured."

She stands up beginning to pace around him, her senses heightened to the very distinctive aroma of captured beast - they always tasted best when seasoned with fear. She allowed her claws to glide absently along the wall, producing a grinding ominous sound. She eyed the tips - satisfied with the sharpness, she approached the prisoner again.

"Perhaps your friends will come for you - or maybe they will write you off as the weakest link and move on - you got yourself captured, you're just a weak pathetic liability. Now if you will be so kind as to answer your own barrage of seemingly rhetorical questions ... we could get on with it. Who do you work for - why are you here - and what the hell do they need with a narcissistic rat-faced bastard like you?"

Her eyes study the face of the creature going out of his way to avoid eye contact. Her face was cold, her eyes void of humanity. 'What we did to this nation' indeed - as if her were there for that event. He couldn't have been, could he? It didn't matter - he would be torn to pieces all the same. She leans in a bit. "The difference between you and I, mousey, is that you've got something left to lose. You can't negotiate with someone who's life was forfeit long ago - save your woven tales of your frightful overlords for the children and answer the goddamn questions."

With one single fluid motion and without emotion, her hand can down swiping across his face with such speed that her hand nearly disappeared and it looked as though she had missed. His face still the same for a few moments until blood erupted from the fresh cuts left my her claws and the scalpel-like sharpness. "Something to remember me by. Bitch."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:37 am

The captive remained silent while she responded to him and, while visibly hurt from her blow, he only exhibited a contortion of his face, followed by an agitated glare, as blood begun to drip down the muddy floor. "My beauty has been tarnished already so such a petty act is pointless ... if you think you can exploit me with that, then you are even more of an imbecile than I thought."

Hawks was seemingly just standing there, watching how this will go, but in fact he was analyzing the enemy's behavior and facial distortions. Something felt off. *This isn't just about believing that his superiors will just yank him out of this mess. Come to think of it, all of these people we came across so far that work for this monster were fruit users ... I don't see any seastone-made chains on him ... could he be a fruit user, too? I should give her a hint to be extra vigilant just in case.*

"However ... I will give you a small bit of information, since you seem to be so foolishly believing to be imposing. Why would I, say, POP, such a bubble of false belief?" the delinquent croaks to her, the blood gushing profoundly but he didn't seemed to care.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 11:47 am

Jade eyed him like he had lost his mind - then laughed, both amused and horrified by his absurdity. "Do you really think any of this has a damn thing to do with your 'beauty' or your pride? This is not a fucking daycare. Beauty is not a series of random traits given to you by nature and chance - beauty rests in your decisions.  Scars are beautiful - a lingering reminder that you faced adversity and survived and a reminder that you weren't strong enough to emerge unscathed.  They are mementos of your former self that you carry forever."

She pauses to examine her claws while musing over the virtues of scars. "... but a scar is not what I gave you... oh no.  A necrotizing venom laces these cruel blades - it will slowly eat away at your flesh - it won't kill you - not for years - but your flesh will slowly and painfully rot away just as you have been a blight and rot upon these lands. Your rotting flesh will be a reminder of your decisions and before it's over you may end it yourself, begging for release - but don't look for such mercy here."

She stepped away from the man moving toward Hawks, to collect the katana she had passed to him earlier - precious blade made by an old friend of a seastone alloy, tainted with blood resulting in a unique crimson and black pattern.

If she antagonized him enough, maybe he would do the favour Hawks just would not give her ... she had been prepared to die her entire life.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 3:19 pm

"What did you said?" Bishop slowly question as she back away from him, as if trying to measure and absorb this bomb of a revelation. Upon fully grasping what she had told him, effectively dooming him into a slow, painstaking decay, he roars in fury. "That does it! I should have acted earlier ... I may have years, but you have mere seconds!!!"

And then, all of a sudden, it seemed as if he imploded. It was as if he somehow had collapsed to himself. As a result, most of the restrains that were on and around him were actually left as if hovering, in that split second that this happened. *He's a fruit user! I need to act now!*

Now, to be fair, he was confident that she was perfectly capable of fighting him herself. While the enemy was surely strong, he was squashed by Tiberius. And while Tiberius is indeed a beast, he expected that Jade was at least half-way where the masked man's power was. But he acted on instict. Maybe it was an urge to get between her and every single enemy, due to his promise to her. But maybe he should have let her handle it. For he wasn't ready for this. Not used to it.

"I ate the Tama Tama no Mi, I am a ballman, and you will be splattered guts!!! JAM SLA-?!!"

Hawks had dashed in between and kicked the man's face just as he was about to approach critically close. To be able to see and react to such speed was expected of him, but not what followed once the kick connected. What happened was that the pirate was kicked with enough strength to smash onto, and completely shatter the entire wall section behind him. "!!!"

"Gyaaaahhh!!!" Bishop screams as he crumbles along the smashed rocks. *W-what? I didn't expect it'd be that strong ... did I seriously do that? That feels so unreal ...*
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 7:22 pm

She had reached to grab her blade just as the man spoke with her - she recognized his tone and tactic of not revealing his power until needed, as she herself had kept her own power hidden since she arrived on the island. No one needed to know her full potential until it was necessary. Everything always worked out better when the enemy underestimated your abilities and didn't have seastone bullshit waiting to trap you.

She started to move toward the man but she felt a sudden breeze, her hair ruffled softly around her face as a blur moved past. Upon realizing it was Hawks who had dashed in front of her, she reached out, her voice catching in her throat as she tried to call him back. Just as she moved forward to step between them she saw the man explode through the wall of the cell. What?!

Her eyes widened as she eyed Hawks, unaware that he possessed such explosive speed and strength. Apparently he had been hiding his potential too ... berserker, perhaps? Had all of those years of pent up rage finally released in a wave of power? She gave an admiring glance at the gaping hole in the heavily fortified wall. Apparently the magician had secrets of his own - she made a note to try to get a spirited sparring match out of him later. Hopefully sooner. She pushed such distractions from her mind ... for now.

She stepped over a bit of debris stepping up next to Hawks, trying to wipe the shock away from her face. She opened her mouth to speak but decided to remain silence, allowing him to enjoy the satisfaction of the moment. Her hand was on the hilt over her blade as she eyed the prisoner coldly. As much as she would like tear his esophagus out through his nostrils, she wouldn't take this kill away from the magician unless it was completely necessary.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 10:30 am

"You bastard, had no idea you have such strength ..." Bishop blurts as he gets up. Or was that really him? Instead of the ball-like shape, what was in front of them was a very skinny, almost as if malnurised creature, with a face that looked as if it was sucked inwards. Even without the scar, that was definately not what someone would call attractive.

"So, that's how you had that "beauty", huh? Merely a fruit power." Hawks calmly says, and gets between him and Jade once again. He wanted to quickly divert attention from the fact that he just threw an attack nowhere near his known caliber. Maybe she would assume that he was holding back just in case. "Excuse me, Miss Jade, but since things went like that, I'd like to have the satisfaction of beating down that creepy mummy man down by myself. Vendettas get first priority."

However, the guards that were in the room seemed to have a different opinion, as they both dashed towards the enemy. "You, get down, immediately!" one proclaims, while extending his arm, electricity, "Electro" as Minks called it, generating from their hands. Hawks tried to warn then, but they were already too close, and were both smacked down with blackened fists. *That's probably that Haki I have been hearing about being used by most veterans in these seas ...*

"I was going to make a run for it, but wanted to kill you anyway so that works out fine!" Bishop yells. "I was initially thinking about sparring the woman, after all, it'd be a waste to kill such a hot bitch, but .. now you will ALL die!" Bishop yells, and flexes backwards; probably preparing to launch himself.

"Miss Jade, leave that vile-mouthed one to me. How about to check the condition of the guards; you will get your opportunity to slay some of these ruffians once we extract their exact location by him, I just realized a method to make him talk no matter what." Hawks claims, and pulls a blade. Apparently from within his own mouth. To be exact, what seemed to be ribbons pulled, was made into a sword with a whip.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 1:01 pm

What. In. Hell? Jade went from furious to shock to just ... confused.  What was happening?  The rat now looked like a piece of over chewed gum, Hawks was secretly a monster, and indiscriminate about who he would attack. Was this what he meant when he vowed to keep her from capture - he would just destroy everyone until only they remained alive?

She ignored the rat's attempt to insult her - she'd been called worse - most recently by Hawks. A stranger had no power over her with harsh words. Her voice was disturbingly level and calm. "I haven't the time to teach you the proper method of sword play.  This is a battlefield, not a dojo. It would seem that my associate has pulled rank and I will have to cash my favor in on someone else."

Her grip was still on her blade and she was still ready for battle but would not interfere unless necessary.  She didn't immediately respond as the magician spoke to her. The guards could wait - she knew better than to underestimate anyone associated with the monster interested in this island.  It was suspicious they would keep this creature around and even more suspicious he was so easily captured.  She was sure this was misdirection - a distraction of sorts - but she wouldn't disturb the magician from the satisfaction of this moment.

While she was keeping a wary eye on the situation, her eyes widened ... was that sword?  Coming out of his throat...?  He's partially made of ... swords?  She bit at her lower lip, her mouth was going dry as she forced herself to stay calm. She kissed a sword man?  How lucky!  She watched with a mixture of awe, confusion and delight as she watched the blade emerge and transform into a compound weapon, complete with shape-shifting whips.  ... He was also playing her all this time by pretending to be a shitty magician?!?!  WHO WAS THIS?!

Somehow, against all odds, she retained her composure. She noted one of the guards had been relieved of his hat which sat on a nearby table.  It was a leather western sort that she dusted off with forced casualness and she placed it low on her head, casting a shadow over her eyes.  She leaned against a wall with a bored sigh - to take the focus off her nearly tipping over in shock.  "Take your time, partner.  ... and stop calling me Miss Jade - I'm not a bar wench." She leveled a focused gaze on him, mostly to see if his recent theatrics produced a cut lip, but she tried to look annoyed in the process.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 2:44 pm

A slashing sound was all heard and all needed. The enemy crumbled down, this time for good, while Hawks swung the blade away, some blood splattering on the tiles on the floor. "So much for my first battle with a Haki user ..." Hawks calmly remarks. He then switches his attention to Jade. "Oh, you know I cannot change my habits, Miss Jade ... care to restrain this vagabond once more? I believe we have a spare pair of handcuffs for vermin like these .. no offense to the fallen minks, mind you." he says, maintaining the demeanor he wanted the enemy -but also anyone around that wasn't an immediate friend or close ally- to believe he had. Complete with a seemingly well-worded, but nonetheless rude vocabulary.

After that, he swayed the blade twice, and it actually "transformed" into a bouquet of roses. "A rose for my partner, like every time I steal a kill from her." he adds, wanting to facilitate that this is a thing they actually do and that they have been working in such a professional-like way since the beginning, complete with antics like this one. He felt that establishing such hints would help mask their real relationship. Althought the fact that he pulled out a single rose and ate it in an uninterested towards the others way, was probably an overkill.

He then proceeds to remove a box, seemingly out of hammer's space, which he opened and looked up throught some vials. "Bingo ... Miss Jade, are we done?" he approached the male, shaking a small vial. "This thing here, is your salvation."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Her eyes flickered down to the spatter of blood before slowly wandering up the lean frame of the magician. The clean efficiency was admirable - where had he been hiding these skills and  ... why? Her eyes narrowed at his remark, replying flatly as her hand brushed across the hilt of her katana suggestively.  "I could fix your bad habits if you like."

Without a pause, she approached the fallen foe. She placed a knee against has back as she roughly seized his arms pulling them behind him and holding firmly with one hand. She removed a black pouch from her belt, from it emerged a set of solid seastone cuffs that were coated on the outside with a gold and intricate scroll work to conceal their fruit neutralizing abilities.  Depressing a button. the spring activates clasps locked into place around the prisoner's wrists.

Upon securing him, she unceremoniously dropped him to the floor as she approached the magician, a sinister glimmer in her eyes. She still had business to settle with her associate. "Pity.  I was saving those for you - seeing as you still owe me a torture victim. ... but who knows, maybe I can dig up another pair - unless you find another way to keep me entertained."

Her eyes followed the movement of the sword that most mysteriously appeared in this world - the hypnotic movement of steel calming and familiar before it quite abruptly turned into ... roses?  ROSES?! She gasped in horror, her words desperate and panicked.  "NOOOO! Not AGAIN! What did you DOOOO?!  BRING IT BACK!  What have you done to that beautiful sword?!  It's ok isn't it?! Why couldn't you turn a candle into a rose like last time?!"  

Her lower lip began to quiver as she searched for answers within the delicate blossoms which, to her, were nothing more than rapidly decaying plant ovaries, and not even the kind that bothered to make food! She looked on the verge of either rage or breaking. "How COULD you?  I wouldn't treat it like that if it were my sword! - and just because you ate that damn flower does NOT make it food - and why do you think you eating something takes the place of something you took from me?!"  

Her green eyes reflected pure murder as she approached him.  "I'm not sure what kind of mockery this is supposed to be but I am not amused. Let me be perfectly clear, magician - you still owe me a victim ... "  She took another stop closer for effect, her eyes locking on his in threatening fashion.  "... and I will have my victim even if I have to take it out of your own hide.  I don't care if you do have a personal vendetta, the terms of our alliance were perfectly clear. You owe me one"

Establishing slight tension and sadistic tendencies was on par with the persona she established for herself.  Threatening him and holding him to debts would may their involvement seem both unfriendly and a necessary annoyance of convenience.  The small black dagger was slowly removed from her belt and danced across her fingers as she never broke her threatening gaze. "... and if you don't bloody stop calling me that I may have to cash your debt in sooner than later."

She artfully turned the blade in her hand before stylishly securing it from whence it came, knowing she should put it away before she got herself into trouble and ruined everything.  She just could not be trusted near him and blades at the same time.  The proximity was already tempting - she was basically torturing herself with her own theatrics, but predatory aggression what was she was known for.

She eyed the magician and the suspicious vial.  "We should come back when he is willing to be more ... talkative.  No use in wasting it now." Their prisoner seemed to have nothing left to offer; she regarded the prisoner coldly.  "Don't worry, mousy - we'll be back."

This was a challenging game - trying to keep the right amount of tension and distance - additionally his newfound blade, battle, and magic proficiency made it more difficult to keep her distance. She eyed him, the level of forced cold rage in her eyes beginning to very slightly crack. "Let's go - and bring your stupid flowers, just in case they decide to be a sword again."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 2:12 am

"Hm? Oh, very well, will write that down ... below the other ones I owe you." He calmly and nonchalantly remarks, and whisks a piece of fabric, making a small notebook appear, in which he opened and seemingly wrote something. "Along with the other debt you claim I have ... my, seems that a purchase of a new booklet to pen these down is mandatory." he then reckons, giving out a confident, joking smirk, pleased with himself.

Actually, it had been a long time since he used his magic tricks so much; with all the turbulence constantly next door, he had little to no will to pull these off. Damn, that kiss was probably imbued with some magic on its own, he thought to himself.

Seeing that Jade was actually leaning towards a "leave it for later" approach, he groaned, then shook his head. "Now now, aren't you forgetful? We do have another colleague into this, and his abilities do come in handy in such hectic situations." Having said that, he pulled out a prod, containing a milky substance. Reaching their victim, he nails the needle on his neck and inserts the ooze into his bloodstream. Immediately, Bishop's eyes open wide, as he releases a screech.

"Vigor hormones. Courtesy of our beloved trouble named Ginji. Now, you ... now that I have your attention ... what I injected you with gave you back a healthy deal of your vitality. But at two costs ... after it wears off, the side-effects will be very painful. And secondly ..." Bishop's eyes widen even more, as he turns them to the side and realizes that his skin is starting to change color. "It is making that toxin my assistant there inflicted upon you to act much more rapidly. So ... here is the deal. This vial here, contains your only salvation."

"That's bullocks! You fucking bastard, I will kill you!" He then pauses, as he, in confusion, observes Hawks actually cut his own palm with a dagger. He then looks in awe as Hawks drops a single bead of the liquid onto the wound, instantly healing it. "So? Willing to talk now? Or rot?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 2:32 am

Jades eyes follow his movements as he produces a notebook - partially to keep up the charade and partially to mock her.  His smirk did not escape her notice - he was toying with her and seemed to possibly be aware her marginally tormented situation. "Indeed.  Make sure you don't forget a single detail."

After just asking if they were "done", the magician apparently had more to do. "You're the one who is playing with their food - I'd have him eaten by now if he weren't tainted with rot anyway." She frowned as he proceeded to partially revive the creature to have him succumb to her own alchemy more quickly.  "My my, aren't you in a merciful mood today."

She ignored his second vial for a moment as she turned her attention back to the threats coming from their prisoner.  "You'll do no such thing.  He's mine to kill - since he owes me one, unless he offers a suitable replacement. It's in the book." She was suddenly distracted by the dagger Hawks now had .. and the blood.  Her eyes carefully followed the droplet as it made contact and repaired the wound.  Where in the world did he get that?  Did he take it from her while she slept?  Was it something else?  Had he always have it? Did he simply allow her to repair his cut lip all those times and just pretend to complain.  So many questions - so many secrets. "How ... long have you had that?" 

She almost forgot they had to interrogate the prisoner still - but she would conduct her own interrogation later.  Possibly with a sword.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 2:58 am

"I prefer to kill quickly, as opposed to playing with my loot. Am not a feline, you see." Hawks remarks, still maintaining a confident, somewhat playful demeanor towards her. "Oh, that? Longer than you can imagine .. see, a professional ought to have some hidden cards up his sleeve .. or is that what a cheater does? Oh well." he adds, to tease her. Tho he was fairly confident that she wasn't gonna let that slip, whether it being in this persona or at a personal level.

"So, your captain ... what are the goals? Give us answers and I will offer you this vial to cure you of that ailment ... do not and literally decay to death. Usually it goes the other way around but you are free to pick your poison."

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 3:09 am

Hawks now had her full attention. She stepped closer to him, her gaze unyielding. "Hmm I don't know, Hawks ... I can imagine quite a long time.  Do not presume to tell me the limitations of my own memories."  She steps closer, her teeth slightly bared.  "How long?" She could feel heat rising into her cheeks as she was forced to consider that she had been playing him this entire time.  She was certain he was doing this intentionally - tormenting her when he knew damn well there was nothing she could do about it.

Her tried to change the subject with this apparently more important nonsense of interrogating a prisoner concerning the fate of the world but her glare didn't stray from him. She would listen and participate in this interrogation but she wasn't letting this revelation go without ... appropriate punishment. It took a great deal of restrain to not drag him out into the hall right then and there. Damn him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 9:00 am

"Will you stop fucking around, pay attention to me!" Bishop yells; Hawks wasn't just doing all that to tease Jade. He also wanted to cause as much desperation on the prisoner as possible. The closer he felt he was to annihilation, the more likely it'd be for him to spill the beans.

"Ah, my apologies. Miss Jade .. we will have to discuss these matters later. Seems we are about to be told of some stories." Hawks comments, and then inexplicably smacks his foot on the man's abdomen, causing him visible pain. "Carry on ..." he says, his face suddenly turning more stern and darker.

"My boss has struck a deal with ... with one of the Yonko. He is looking for a means to recreate one of the Ancient Weapons. And then there was a rumor. That the heir of these lands holds the key to such a goal. So it is simple; hire someone else to do the job for him. My boss agreed to the offer ... hehehe, they have captured her already, didn't they? This nation's princess. I heard one of these shitty rats lament about it. So yeah, keep WASTING your time on me, morons ... by the time we are discussing, they have probably already set sail. To-To Zou ... here, this is were they will meet with the boss, Jack's group with him. He already went there; there is Intel suggesting that one of the Rio Ponephyphs ... it is there. Mufufufu, try to stop them if you dare. You will all die a horrible death .. here, I gave you the Intel you wanted ... so, give me the medicine! Unless you are a fucking pansy!"

*So this is it ... this is bad.* Hawks turns and looks at Jade concerned. They had the wrong person. Which meant that once they would realize, havoc would ensue. While it was perfectly possible that the Yonko would actually deal with these ruffians himself, once realizing that they failed to deliver the actual heir, that'd only mean that he'd sent his own men to do the job. And just one of them was enough to cause this seige to turn from a stalemate to a crushing defeat of Cleyra's forces."Jade ..." her name escapes his lips, even thought he wanted to maintain that interrogating demeanor, he couldn't help it. And it wasn't just her. Cleyra, Zou, they'd probably both be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 9:25 am

Jade's demeanor changed all within the blink of an eye. Raging fire turned to melancholy ice. She walked over to the man back iron plated back side of her glove coming down hard on the man's face sending a spray of blood. "IDIOTS. There. Is. No. Heir. The entire royal family was slaughtered, you fucking moron. This is what happens the power hungry pieces of shit like you and your ilk don't bother to be troubled with a history book and go and start a goddamn war based upon rumors and fantasies. The Talani are not the original inhabitants of these lands but only recently took over after the coup. There is no fucking heir. The last queen was a lone monarch, never married, no children - she was the LAST key and now she's dead because the last batch of idiots slaughtered her before they had any idea what they'd done. Game over, bastards - all you have are barren lands full of shattered ruins as a reminder of better, smarter people than you."

Jade felt sick. She always knew her life would cause other people suffering. She couldn't abide someone being captured and tortured on her behalf. The darkness and guilt threatened to consume her again. She gave Hawks a slight glance, her demeanor on the cusp of visibly cracking. Without another word she existed the cell passing through the empty corridors of the empty side of the dungeon where guards did not patrol. She turned the corner making her way into a small tunnel leading to another waterfall cavern. She paused leaning her back against the wall as she caught her breath and slowly sank to the ground. Her hands found her silver and black dagger at her hip. She turned it over in her hands - watching as salty drops of moisture peppered it's surface. "Hello, old friend."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 9:36 am

"Now now, what are you doing there?" A voice she probably didn't expect was heard. "Now, don't mind me, I just heard all this commotion, woke me up and stuff .. and you seemed depressed so felt like following to check up on you. Nyar." It was Catz. He had followed her; well, he was living there so it wasn't a surprise to know his bearings around there. He seemed to be completely unaware of who she was; who she really was, that is. Just like everyone else in this place. "That dagger certainly looks sharp." he comments, eyeing the blade, his voice odd. Almost as if he felt that she was up to no good.

"Heh ... women. What a weak bitch, snapping on me like that, what was the dea-?!" Hawks repeating the stomping, this time with more strength. "Tell me. What happened with my father. What really happened. Then you can have your medicine." Bishop smiled sadistically and opened his mouth. Several sentenses were told, which ended up with Hawks looking at the ground, but not really looking; hollow and empty.

"Now ... GIVE ME MY MEDICINE! SHIT! This is starting to hurt like ... HELL!" Hawks leaning forward and injected him with the contents of the vial, then begun to walk away, probably to go look for Jade. But, few steps later, he stopped. "One last thing. Originally ... I was going to give you the cure for that." Bishop's eyes widen. "But ... Good riddance." and, as he walk away, stern, cold, Bishop screamed and spazzed for the last time of his life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next