One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shin nightreaper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shin

shin

shin nightreaper Empty
PostSubject: shin nightreaper   shin nightreaper Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 1:37 am

Name: shin nightreaper

Bounty: 30,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: east oceans

Appearance: A handsome guy with beautiful face and an exellent, healthy physical shape, having strong, athletic body musculature. He has neatly-trimmed, medium-sized black hair with bangs brushed to the side, and reddish-brown eyes. His regular outfit consists of a black coat that goes down to his hips, with grey fur lining the edges along with a dark colored v-neck shirt, plain black pants and shoes.

History: Shin was a gifted genius, even when he was a small kid, he was smarter than anyone else, beating other kids at card games wether he wanted to take something cool from them, instead of stealing, because he knew that this would make him a coward, and he was better than that. He had a permit for using knife as a self-defence wether he would bump up into some kind of bullies, wich never really happened. He actually used it to gain advantage of others, and trained himself to become skilled with it, all by himself, making his own fighting style. He had to struggle and survive on his own, because he was rejected by others and was believed to be a "monster", spending his childhood alone, never trusting anyone, and crushing their dreams. He never stole anything and achieved it via challenging others at something, thus winning. At a proper age, Shin left his home island and joined the Marines, because at this time, he was a feared man, and he was all about bringing justice. However, he realised that even with him being so talanted, he still lacked power, because they were really fierce opponents he met out in the sea.

Personality:Shin is cunning and charming but his manipulative nature prevents him from making any genuine or lasting bonds with others. He has a very jolly and mocking personality, speaking informally with most people as if they are close friends and often using nicknames (rarely using actual names)

Weapons/Items:no weapon"FIGHTS WITH HANDS AND FEET"

Goals: "pirate king"
Back to top Go down
shin

shin

shin nightreaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin nightreaper   shin nightreaper Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:04 am

devil fruit--
image image no mi
with this fruit no one can land a hit on me as long as they are fighting me with there eyes open, because with the image image no mi fruit my enemies eyes becomes so slow, they will always see a after image of where i was 1 minute before. unless they close there eyes
this is my devil fruit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

shin nightreaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin nightreaper   shin nightreaper Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:27 am

Hello, welcome abroad.

Now, about the character, would appreciate if you would add more details regarding his appearance, personality, history, as well as include a "abilities" section. History should be two paragraphs minimum, and, to a lesser decree, the rest of the areas I mentioned above should have around the same size minimum. Also, it confuses me a bit that he has a bounty, even tho you state that he's a Marine at the history, but I presume you intent to imply that he later abandons the Marines.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
shin

shin

shin nightreaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin nightreaper   shin nightreaper Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:21 am

yea he does abandons the marines,and i'll fix it
Back to top Go down
shin

shin

shin nightreaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin nightreaper   shin nightreaper Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:53 am

i'll make a new one
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

shin nightreaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin nightreaper   shin nightreaper Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:19 pm

You do not have to make a new one, just edit this one.

Well, if you wanna make a different char then it's fine, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

shin nightreaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: shin nightreaper   shin nightreaper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shin nightreaper
Page 1 of 1