One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)  Empty
PostSubject: Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)    Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:32 am

Devil Fruit: Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit)

Type: Paramecia

Effect: The Truth Truth fruit allows the user the gift of an honest world. It allows a person to literally see the truth.

With the right eye, which becomes a very dark brown, one can see the Truth of the earth. Making nature speak to a person, allowing them to understand what nature is planning and break down its true intentions.

With the left eye, which turns blue/white, one can see the Truth of man. This eye is able to look at any living soul and in an instance break them down to their core, showing there innermost intentions and their true selves. It doesn't only allow the user to tell when a lie is being told, it also recognizes when deceit is in ones heart, when a person has ill thoughts on the mind.

Abilities:
Right eye: The right eyes abilities are active, in that user must choose when and how to use them.
Eye of the Storm: An ability that reveals the aura of Nature, showing the flow of energy within the clouds and within the waters. By reading the aura of Nature the user can essentially predict the future; but really its not prophecy at all since the earth itself is showing the truth.
Eye of the Eagle: A huge asset on the sea, the Eye of the Eagle allows the right eye to be turned into a telescope. Allowing him to sea with precision things upto 500 feet away. While using the binocular eye though all Left Eye abilities are nullified.

Left eye: The left eye's abilities are passive, they are used by the body reflexivly without them needing to activly use it.
Eye of the Mind: This ability focuses on an vicims immediate self-concious, showing what an enemies intentions are at that moment; this can allow the user to predict impending fight or conflict and allow then to take action. This is also the ability that allows a persons lies and deciet to come to the surface.
Eye of the Soul: The let eye's most powerful technique, the Eye of the Soul breaks down a person very being. Cutting down to the core of a person and revealing their true self. With this, the corrupt and the rightous can be distingoushed with the blink on an eye.

Weaknesses: The most obvious weakness to the Truth Truth fruit is that it's an eye ability, and because of this its highly effected by any attack to the eyes. Any attack or outside influence that effects the eyes will ultimatly effect the fruit's abilites, if the eyes are in danger then the fruits effects are useless. Besides normal DF side effects the Shin Shin no Mi also makes the user unables to tell a lie, they may try all they like but the truth will always come out.

Last edited by Captain Spliff on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)    Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:41 am

Hmmm.... APPROVED.
Unless someone says it isn't. I kinda like the idea though...
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)    Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:19 pm

I edited the fruit a bit, i'll wait for approval again.
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)    Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Edited the fruit some, and added a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)    Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:01 pm

far to many abilities, very few of which are connected to the premise enugh

rejected
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)    Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:20 pm

4 abilities in total.

-Eye of the mind shows someones true intention, showing when somones lying
-Eye of the soul shows someones true self
-Eye of the Storm shows the truth of wind currents and storm patterns.
-Eye of the Eagle shows the truth of surrounding by granting a scope.

They all have to do with truth in various ways, The eye of the Eagle is really the only one that doesn't fit. I fill that along with the fruits weaknesses these powers are more than acceptable.

I hope you reconsider
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)    Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:27 pm

-mindreading (constitutes a potiential autodoge)
-OOC knolage becoming IC knolwage
-seeing wind currents (a helpfull sailing skill)
-vision powers

is that right or am I confused again? silent
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)    Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:45 pm

-not really mindreading, say if somone was about to attack my character I wouldn't see what they where planning on doing, I would see they had negative intentions. And it's something that needs to activated to be used.
-I suppose, It would really be used to analyze someones character. My character will be using it to determine what characters are worthy of being on his crew mostly.
-yep
-pretty much

None of them are really combat oriented and I feel they work well together do to the common theme of truth... I really like this fruit so if you have ideas on how to make it work i'm all ears.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)    Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:20 am

well see if I alow the second one it basicaly lets you read the guys sheet and know everything on it, and the first one makes it so that your character can never be betrayed, tricked, confuzed, or left by a crew member with out his foreknolwage... the third is very very loosly tied to "truth" and the fourth is outright seprite as I see it, that seems more like a "vission vission fruit"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)    Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin Shin no Mi (Truth Truth Fruit.)
Page 1 of 1