One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who knows flash animation?

Go down 
+4
Mimiu
Iggy
Irrational
Zeldaman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:13 pm

no Mimiu I miss A whole lot of school cuss of my disorder, I had two strokes & two surgeries when I was a baby, for those who don't know what a stroke is here is the meaning, blood clot around the area of the brain & so I cannot think that great cus my right side doesn't function properly
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:15 pm

Man stop complaining, I'm not gonna feel pity for you because your not the same as everyone else, this is an RP forum, lets try to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:17 pm

I am not trying to get you to feel pity for me but if you where in my shoes right now your life would suck & heck people have Strokes when they are older so you might have one then look back & say I feel sorry for that kid
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Who knows flash animation   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:18 pm

zeldaman wrote:
um or your going on the computer to much cause I know my grades fell when I started my website about zelda then Kingdomeverything then Soul Eater then Secret Oasis & last but not least ApEscape

My grades haven't fallen at all. I just haven't been thinking right about things that matter, except boxxing,
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:20 pm

let me correct you, boxing, there now let me just be pleasant & no one talk sh*t about me please
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Who knows flash animation   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:21 pm

I didn't, but I think you should realize something... BOXING IS THE BEST SPORT EVER!!!

Also.. I have been having problems understanding the computer as well which means it can't be this machine's fault/
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Peoples lives generally suck enough without having to squeeze into your shoes..

She makes a point, you may have a disability, that sucks...I dont pity you. dont make excuses and dont trumpet your problems to us, I for one dont care, and I have more respect for those that stoicly take their problems and work with them..complain to those close to you..dont vent them out to everyone looking for a shoulder to cry on.

And allister..boxing is good times, I dont think I would ever want to play it...I like my brain cells, and you tend to lose those to repeated blows to the head.
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:26 pm

no it's a crappy sport & what kind of computer trouble?
I do not look for a shoulder to cry on she is just wanting to pick a fight
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Who knows flash animation   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:28 pm

zeldaman wrote:
no it's a crappy sport & what kind of computer trouble?
I do not look for a shoulder to cry on she is just wanting to pick a fight

I think I hate you now. Boxing is the best sport ever, and my life's dream is to be the heavy weight champion of the world. So don't say things like that, because it's spitting on my dreams and into my eyes, and that hurts more then any blow will.
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Wow...just...wow...
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:30 pm

sorry I just don't like it
StormCrow:again I say no talking crap about me & yet you do this thing that I said ot to, & you my friend are rude
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:31 pm

If I wanted to pick a fight, I would have kept talking XD

I just don't see a point in treating you differently because your not the same as everyone else, thats not picking a fight, thats being respectful
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Who knows flash animation   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:32 pm

Don't mean to be rude but that's the pot calling the kettle black. Why? Cause you just said Boxing is a terrible sport, when you knew I liked it, which means you didn't care or think about my reaction
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:33 pm

wait how did this turn into an argument oh wait Mimiu well can someone delete this whole argument like Iggy?
no I did not know you liked it you just reveled this now
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Who knows flash animation   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Allister Blizt wrote:
I didn't, but I think you should realize something... BOXING IS THE BEST SPORT EVER!!!

Also.. I have been having problems understanding the computer as well which means it can't be this machine's fault/

Here is something to quote which means you already knew.
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:36 pm

yeah & again sorry I just had to say my opinion (Iggy quick lock this thread!)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Who knows flash animation   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:39 pm

You know what my opinion is? You wasted time! Now there is no way you will make it with flash maker within 72 hours!
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:42 pm

so I won't be needing the flash crap instead I will draw my banner hopefully give it t Rasher to scan then get it in a pm
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:30 am

This is a ridiculous amount of drama. I'm going to be deleting this thread. And Zeldaman, as for why I haven't been on the Zelda RP, I'm still working on the story. I'm dealing with some writer's block.

As for your question regarding flash, you are either going to have to learn it or get someone to work on the banner for you. There is no way I could explain how to create an animation in a timely manner through this thread. And to be quite honest, there is no excuse for not doing research. A simple google search will give you plenty of resources.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who knows flash animation?   Who knows flash animation? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who knows flash animation?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2