One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Serious] Language of the unknown (Open to Me, Max and Lost)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

[Serious] Language of the unknown (Open to Me, Max and Lost)  Empty
PostSubject: [Serious] Language of the unknown (Open to Me, Max and Lost)    [Serious] Language of the unknown (Open to Me, Max and Lost)  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:36 am

"So boooooring~, there's hardly any criminals here..."

A young man wandered the streets, mumbling to himself. Judging from his words, he seemed to be a bounty hunter. He couldn't be a marine for he wasn't wearing the uniform. It had been quite a few hours since the man docked onto this island, in search of criminals he could capture but so far so bad.

"Ya know what? I'm just gonna go get me a drink and that's that. I'm off." he said to himself.

Now, his knew objective was to find somewhere to buy a drink. Wait a second.. that's it! The bar! Not only do they have drinks, it was the typical place where all pirates gather. It was like a non-official HQ. A smile grew on his face, looks like this day wasn't a complete waste after all...

Wasting a couple of minutes in search of a bar, he had finally found one. He couldn't believe he missed that, it was clearly titled.

"BAR"

Anyways, he swung open the double doors is style. He took confident steps before taking a seat next to a group of big men.

"So. Any of you guys pirates?" He asked casually, kicking his legs up onto the table where the men played cards.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

[Serious] Language of the unknown (Open to Me, Max and Lost)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Language of the unknown (Open to Me, Max and Lost)    [Serious] Language of the unknown (Open to Me, Max and Lost)  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:41 pm

-Enter, Freyja Kasun-

Freyja was glaring behind her mask. She had approached the bar in hopes of any interesting people showing up, but she had been faced with a crowd. She hated crowds. She sighed softly, inaudible to the average human hearing, and started playing darts, always hitting the centre. "This is so boring" she commented to herself in a monotone, then moved towards the bartender and asked for a drink, beer of course. Once she had the glass with the glorious liquid in her hand, she went to continue playing darts.

She wasn't sure if anything interesting would happen this day, as it showed no promise so far, but she would continue in the bar until something else caught her attention. She saw a bunch of men playing cards in an adjacent table and someone rudely sitting in a chair and asking them if they were pirates. Freyja smirked behind her mask. Most here are, dumbass, she thought, but of course she didn't say it out loud.  She waited to see the reaction of the pirates, and how the man would handle it.
Back to top Go down

[Serious] Language of the unknown (Open to Me, Max and Lost)
Page 1 of 1