One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Empty
PostSubject: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:49 am

"-it's called 'common-sense', captain," Grovire murmured, dryly wringing the valve open, while the Humboldt Wing glided out from the depths.

Captain Salvat gave an equally dry expression to his head-carpenter. "Yes, yes, the cloak and dagger routine to keep us alive. Are you even aware of why we came to the South Blue?? Skulking about underwater shan't illuminate a thing. That is why, at risk of our lives we surface, in order to root out the rot of the World Government wherever it may lay. If the rumours of slave encampments present in the islands of this sea are to be believed, Ser carpenter, enslavement of our kind- nay, enslavement of all creatures may reach even Fishman island." He glared bitterly at his scored arms. "No other creature should have to go through what we've gone through."

Grovire hefted a sigh, punctuated with a slight wheeze, and responded flatly; "Then do try to keep any other appendages from being broken off your person. We are arriving at the island; it appears to be heavily wooded at least, with a few hills here and there."

Salvat nodded briskly. "Very good. Here's to hoping Johnstoni hasn't been too uncomfortable down there......." His eyes clouded over for a second, then snapped back into focus. "Very good indeed. Take us up, and call Davey back for his mid-afternoon check-up," He smirked slightly as he left the 'current-room'. "Here's to hoping our poor friend hasn't accumulated any more sea-lice."
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:08 am

Another Ship
The Red Clouds pirate ship creep in the shadow of the Captain Salvat ship in fact since the ship was indeed infront of him they had attacking range.
The Captain said,"Prepare to fire, have the ship ready for docking as well too."
The Captain Known as Captain Gold study the other crew flag seeing that it was a pirate vessel he deem it worthy enough to plunder from it.

Captain Gold said,"Fire."
6 cannon roar threw the sky this is of course after they got done with in position to fire at the ship who was about to dock.
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:06 am

Crut was the first on deck, the very moment the flat vessel surfaced. He was also the first to see the looming form of a galleon behind their submersible form, perched side-on like a ravenous beast posing for a pounce. As several of his brethren leapt onto the deck from within, water ever still draining from the polished planks, up to six blasts rent the air; some of the fishmen blanched; others still roared to the gunners poised at the side.
The first thing Crut did, however, was to lunge forward; one cannonball slammed to his side, sending up an eruption of debris; two were rocketing straight towards the open port-cabin of the submersible.
Crut did not hesitate: lumbering into position, he hunched, crossing both his dense claws in front of his heavy, plated chest.
A sudden shock; smoke and debris erupted from the cannonball's target, and Crut skidded back three metres, still hunched into a large, carapace-laden mound. "Crut-san!" one of the fishmen exclaimed, reaching out for his form, only to stop midway as he rose up to full height, dog-shaking his plated form side to side ponderously. His eyes were fixed on the enemy vessel's deck; it swarmed and teemed with rough and vicious characters-
One stood amongst them, yet not amongst them, clad in a red cloak, next to a shorter, black-cloaked individual.
Crut gulped one deep breath, and-
"REAR BATTERIES!!" came his bellow; four fishmen each wheeled cannons, into the barrels of which hoses connected, towards the now looming vessel. The same fishman from before hefted a large, sealed cask of water. He regarded him with a nod, then hefted the cask up in his left claw, emptying it's contents into his maw. He then raised both claws, and took aim.
"To the rear!" Came Salvat's trumpeted command. He swaggered to Crut's side, amidst multiple footfalls and scrapes of drawn steel. "Damage?" he inquired causally. Crut grunted in reply. Salvat blinked for a second, then laughed. "Oh right! Terribly rude of me, we still have guests....or pests? Hard to tell which is which these days. Oh well! All batteries open fire!!" He declared; Crut's own claws shuddered once, and spat out twin orbs of shimmering sea water, in unison with the other four batteries' own cannonballs, straight at the other ship.
((Could we pick this back up tomorrow? I'll reply to your next post then. Sorry for taking such a long time with the reply, but I need to sleep now. Sorry for the inconvenience.))
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:14 pm

The Counter
Watching the success of his cannon hitting the other vessel he had seen the vessel respond to fight more cannons at him. He grin he said, “Cliffer would you be a dear, and stop those for me?"
Cliffer grin as the cannon sore in the air about four of them he grin as he stare at them he raise his arm as he crack a smile.   He said, “Ryusei Kazan." His hands begins to burn into flame as he force them into the air punching multiple times at the cannon he release a torment of lava fist like meteor.
They attempt to counter the cannon hitting the 2 unknown cannons that were made out of water along with the rest of the cannons that was fire at them.

He releases several punches about 10 in total at the range of where the cannon were fire at. Destroying them completely they had explode in midair creating smoke, and a small shockwave that rock the ship slightly.

The Captain grin as he said," Fire!"
“Ay, tear tarred ensign down! Long has it waved on high, and many eyes has danced to see that banner sky; beneath it rang the battle shout and bust
The cannon roar- The meteor of ocean aim shall sweep the clouds no more.
Her deck, once red with heroes’ blood, where knelt the vanquished foe, when wind were hurrying o'er the flood, and waves were white below no more shall feel victor's tread or know the conquered knee's-the harpies of shore shall pluck the eagle of the sea!"

He chuckle as he finished the poem as he sat in his chair watching his ship move closer to shore. The cannon fire releasing yet 6 more cannons at their ship completely heading for the sides of their ship.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:08 pm

"One potato, two potato, three potato, four!" A tall man sung to himself as he wandered down the lanes of the island, a large sword swung over his shoulder and a wide smile on his bearded face. He seemed to be armored and his hair was swayed to both sides, pretty similar to an open book laid on it's back. This was indeed the Headless Warrior, Francis.

[Introduction Box]
[Francis Marble]

Judging from his expression, Francis was feeling in a good mood. His face carried a smile and there was a certain spring to his steps. He whistled the rest of the song to himself, closing his eyes and enjoying the pleasing weather. Life was great for him, nothing could possibly go wr- suddenly cannon shots could be heard from the docks. A ship battle? Sugio. (Cool.) Francis decided to witness such a battle, although he had no intention of stepping in. He knew he couldn't stop cannons, even if he is 1/4 giant. Sitting on a crate located at the docks, Francis placed the tip of his big sword onto the ground between his legs. His hands were rested on top of the handle. He directed his gaze at the ships on the horizon.

"Gah. This is like the 5th ship battle we've had this week, I'm pretty sure that breaks some sort of record." A man said, he seemed to be working on something for he had a plank of wood rested over his shoulders. Upon hearing his words, Francis chuckled.

"Haha. Looks like it's pretty lively round these parts, eh?"

"I guess you can say that. As long as the ships stay where they are now, I'll be more than happy to witness a battle."

Francis nodded in agreement with the man's words and turned to face the two ships once more, resting his chin on top of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:16 pm

(All we waiting on is wry so yea anywho welcome to the post Francis Marble)
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:14 pm

(Since Wry have taken to long I have decide to skip his post sorry.)

Long time
It been a few minutes since the ship respond to it there attack Captain Gold decide to uses this time to dock on the other side of the island near Francis Marble.
He had used the smoke of the battle to  escape the large ship with great speed ate the water as it came to an stop at the island landed. Smash the ship had drop it anchor into the water Captain Gold grin as he said," Prepare to explode this island."
Cliffer grin then said, "Sir I can cut down some of these tree's so we can used it for repairing the ship sir."
Captain Gold said, "Very well, I give you like two man to help you the rest will watch the vessel. I let the two of them gather supplies or hunt for some food for us the last two will stay on board with me."

He return to his throne in the middle of the ship as he watch the sky eager to start his plan to repair his ship ,and gather troops for his upcoming attack on this island.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:56 pm

"Oi,oi, is it just me or is the ship coming here?"

"Nonsense, it can't b-"

The man dropped the plank of wood he was holding and began to tremble in fear, his hands on his head. He began to look around, his eyes full of fear and his knees shaking. His movements were quick, he began to walk around in circles, holding the same pose as if he was a walking statue.

"What should I do?, What should I do?, What should I do?, they're gonna come here and rob me of my items, they're gonna kill us all! They're gonna mur-"

Francis got up from the crate and placed a hand on the man's shoulder. He smirked calmly as he looked at the ship ahead.

"Don't worry. They're probably gonna ask you to repair the ship, everything's fine. If they attack, I'll be here to defend you. If they don't pay, I'll pay for them. Relax and just continue your work."

The man stopped and the look of despair on his face vanished, he smirked and looked at the man.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:17 pm

The Walk
Cliffer Q. Cloud dresses in an all-black over cloak with red clouds covering it.
Unlike the captain his coat it doesn't have standard gold outlines instead it have sliver. He has slick black hair with aware smile it seems like his smiles taunt the target. This over coat cover up most of his body yet he still wear pants black pants under his over coat he also wear a vest which is under his coat he usual get cold with ease ,and such. It seems like his body appearance is well built with several scar along his chest he is the height of 6 feet tall, and 5 inches even.

1st mate Cliffer walk down through the forest as he walk he spotted 2 man one who seems big the other seems like he was sick or something. He seen the crate it would be prefect to be used to help repair the wooden boards on the vessel. He said, "Greeting people maybe you can tell me about this island, and which one of you guys are going to kindly hand over this crate?"

The other 2 pirate move to block all exist if possible to stop both the man from running if possible, and such. Cliffer grin then unbutton his coat slight as he said, "Are you cold I am slightly so who in charge here don't have me doing there here waiting game sir."
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:19 pm

((shit guys, sorry for the long absence.))

Salvat blinked at the ship, now receding past their own, dipping craft.

Grovire slunk past frantic fishmen, giving a grunted order here and there. Crut was glaring at the receding ship, before bowing his head in shame. "I....couldn't stop them all-" he began.

Salvat smiled, and shook his head. "You did your best. Sir Carpenter! What is our ship's status?"

Grovire gave his captain a plain, calm look. "I'd give a detailed analysis, but seeing as you're rearing to get yourself roasted by lava, i will just say that we are taking on water from the left wing. The port-maneau has a leak in it and-"

Salvat smirked. They'd been had, and it wasn't even in the Grand Line. "Grovire, call Davey would you? Also, check on Johnstoni," the marlin captain's eyes clouded over once more. "See if he's doing alright. Crut, provide me with some ranged cover, but only attack on my signal-"

Crut immediately rose his head above his captain's own, eyes admonishing his own. "I'm coming with you. No exceptions. Did you even see his first mate?! Grovire-" he turned to the Head Carpenter's hunched form. Grovire smirked, and cut the first mate off. "Yes, yes, go have fun. Just try not to die would you. Bring some of those louts, just in case," He thumbed brieflyin the direction of several fishmen on deck. Salvat wore a pout on his lips, then sighed and smiled. Whatever would he do without his kinsmen.

"Well, we'll try not to make a mess," the captain quipped, giving a hearty laugh. Several fishmen laughed along. With that, the marlin-man darted off the sea-sloshed deck, with Crut casually dropping off after him.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Cloud Vessel
Captain Gold sat in the middle of the deck around the deck was several chunks of wooden missing due to the battle with the Vice Admiral. He study the vessel closely he said Captain Gold said,"You good for nothing Scum! Get ready man, Once Fist Mate Cliffer return we can repair the ship."

Pirate,"Yes sir. Umm sir do you want us to partol the ship sir?"
Captain Gold," Umm do whatever call me if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Salvat rocketed through the ocean water, with several shapes riding the surface waves behind him, and an even larger shape slinking just out of sight below them.
The marlin-man turned back to nod his lumbering first mate ahead, towards a coast-borne rock, just half a knot away from the enemy vessel; Crut responded with a glum nod, and in turn nodded his subordinates ahead towards their captain. Giving his kin a debonair grin, he gave two swift kicks, darting up to the ship's side; with one swift thrust he arched out of the water, landing upon the Red Clouds' vessel in a crouch.

The larger, darker shape remained in the depths, watching them rise to the surface.

"Good day once again!" Salvat rose up from his crouch, wearing a shit-eating grin as several other fishmen landed on deck with him. "Do hope i'm not interrupting anything, but i seem to have an appointment," he pointed towards the tallest figure on the centre-deck. "With you." His grin widened.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Appointment
Wearing a standard red over cloat with black clouds on the back. This cloak have many gold button on it with several gold outlines threw out the cloak. Gold is young white man with blue ,and gold hair he usaul always wearing his basic crew clothes that his pirates wear given his crew the name Red Clouds. He is about 7 feet tall then have a muscular body tall ,and lean with his fintlock in his over cloak hidden inside the silk over cloak.

Captain Gold open his palm then examine his hand closely he look at the man who just landed on his vessel then check his hand. He said, “It seems like I'm not free sir. Now be a dear, and leave before I help you."

He grunt as he had one wide smile on his face as he gotten up out his throne chair as he stare at the fish man reaching 7feet tall he said, “But if you want a battle surely you can." He reach into his pocket producing one Flintlock he pull the trigger. He release several bullets at the Fishman, and his crew the other 3 pirate did as there captain did, and fire there flintlock to firing all 6 bullets emptying the flintlock at the fish man crew.

Captain Gold said, “That should do it."
The cloud of smoke cleared the captain hope that he hit at least one of the fishpeople he hope he did.

In the Distance
Cliffer could hear gunshots in the distance he look at the other pirate and the swordman he said,"I am sorry but it sound like we are under attack would you aid us in removing this threat from are vessel?"

He motion his man to stand down too as he turn his back at the swordman heading back to the ship running the pirate follow him too.
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:59 am

Salvat watched the captain rise out of his seat, and observed his men reach for their flintlocks; he tasted the ocean's crystal upon the slight wind, and felt the boat rock ever so gently in the water, back and forth.
As the enemies fired their bullets, some of the fishmen reached for their crossbows, while others darted for cover.
Salvat, however, closed his eyes; feeling the boat's subtle tilt to it's bow, he instructed his fellows-

"Stand back lads. The next wind is mine."

"Humbolt Shuffle."

Several loud barks of pistol-fire tore the air at once; some yelps of pain and anger filled the air, with at least three wounded fishmen being dragged behind cover by their kin.
Salvat's form blurred and weaved at trail across to several feet to the right of the enemy captain, where his form rematerialised, slowing to a complete stop; the string-snaps of crossbow bolts filled the air, followed by the scrapes of steel liberated from sheaths. The marlin-man smirked.

"....Well," came his inquiry, "are you quite done playing with your toys now, or could we begin?" His smirk disappeared, as his right arm gripped the sabre-hilt at his hip, then drew it out, it's edge channeling the sunlight, pointing it's tip squarely at the captain. "I don't care for the habit of leaving things unfinished."

Crut gave a sharp glance at the boat, then at the island. The first mate of the other crew could not be seen on the boat, so he was either hiding under the deck- "Unlikely; a magma-man has little to fear from crossbow bolts or most weaponry." -or was on the island. Either way, Davey continued to circle Crut's post in the depths, a dark halo on the wavering ocean's surface.

Grovire barked orders, assessed damage to the ship and donned a mostly foul and ill demeanour. "Brother!" A wrasse-man called, hopping out the port-maneau, upon which a moray-man and a pufferfish-man were relentlessly hammering, the latter literally ballooning out with effort with each blow. "We've covered the leak in the left wing, and we've vacated most of the buoy-holds of water!"

The reedy flying-fishman gave a sullen smile across his pointed face. "very good. We'd better catch the show, before we have to cart our captain away in a casket." he strode past the bewildered gaze of his wrasse-man crewmate, disappearing down the dark port-maneau.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:26 am

Arrows
The Arrow was fired into the air killing 2 pirates that fall against the floor blood all over the deck. The arrow went straight threw the pirate with ease, and they was most fast too. But for the Captain the arrow only missed him or so it seems. The arrow was send flying into the air due to the user Rock Skin technique the user skin was slightly bruise as a small cut appeared on his sleeve.

He glances at the sword as he did that he said, “You the one who brought a sword to a gun fight."
He reaches out his hand attempt to grab the sword with one of his free hand (right hand) the flintlock was toss to the side (Left hand). His right hand move with great speed in fact it move quite fast since the man was in reaching distance due to the height, and previous dodge it seems like the man was mad for attempt to grab a sword. What is he up too? A huge smirk appeared above his face was he planning something?

Bored
Cliffer Q. Cloud dresses in an all-black over cloak with red clouds covering it.
Unlike the captain his coat it doesn't have standard gold outlines instead it have sliver. He has slick black hair with aware smile it seems like his smiles taunt the target. This over coat cover up most of his body yet he still wear pants black pants under his over coat he also wear a vest which is under his coat he usual get cold ease ,and such. It seems like his body appearance is well built with several scar along his chest he is the height of 6 feet tall, and 5 inches even

1st Mate Cliffer had just arrive at the ship docking area, whether it be the large man from before or his two pirate which he had brought with him. The pirate crew was once thirteen members deep but after the battle at the last raid attempt it was decrease to five counting him, and his captain to. He had a smile that taunts even the calm pirate or marine for his smile is just that crazy.

He prepare to get on the ship seeing several people blood pirate dropping like flies then several blue skin people beating hurt. He order the Pirate to aid the captain he follow them the pirate pull out there Flintlocks, and swords. As they fire at the wounded fish man people (12 bullets in the air). Cliffer slowly walks as he made his appearance on the vessel again. He said, “Anyone left for me? Captain.." He pulls out a small dagger holding it with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Francis could also hear the shots from the distance. It seemed that the battle was still in progress and the enemy was till alive. Francis got up from his seat and swung his sword over his shoulder, smirking.

"Sure, I'll help you. If you agree to pay the man to fix your ship."

He then followed the captain to his ship, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Verve mein hadn't intended to end up the south blue. A storm and several distress calls led the marines he was hitch-hiking with to this remote island. He didn't like it, but mostly he had apathy. He didn't care. Then, off in the distance, he detected signs of violence. He decided to look. He had plenty of excuse to cause hell, being a shichibukai. It could even benefit him. He jogged over at 1/3 soru speed to see what was going on. A swordsmen and a sharpshooter were fighting. He decided to watch for hopes of entertainment. Eventually, he might even get involved.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:58 am

(There no sharpshooter ,and where are you watching from at your ship or own my ship?)
The Agreement
Flash BACK: Cliffer nodded his head at the swordsman plea something about payment. Cliffer said, "Sure whatever get in where you fit in at  just didn't get in the captain way or mines."

Meanwhile the action of what the Captain did would still  be happening would the sword man allow the Captain to grab the blade ? If the swordsman was paying attention the inner hand of the Captain was turning into rock just the palm ,and the fingers those . Is the fish man eyes keen or not let find out!

Cliffer manage to see something to what seem to be a shadow he didn't think nothing of it but he did place his guard up those.
He manage to glare at the wounded fish man as he said, "Let take this to the land shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:01 am

A few of Salvat's 'brothers' wedged themselves firmly behind the ship's forward mast and crates close by. Five of those took the fight to their enemies, weaving and thrusting their cutlasses at rapacious enemies, snarling in the heat of combat.
Three fishmen pinned behind the mast's wooden pillar loosened steel-tipped bolts at the opposition, while two tended to their kin behind a barricade of barrels, all leaking as much red as the two gasping and one silent fishmen, the latter leaking from a gaping corner of his head. For this reason, perhaps, they did not notice two tall figures, one more so than the other, leading a pack of rugged fellows with murder in their eyes; not a trace of their entrance was detected until it was announced, by twelve cracks, drawing a wail and three distinct curses.
Salvat's eyes remained upon the looming form of his opponent, even as the latter casually flung his flintlock from his left hand, and reached for the marlin-man's blade with his right, smirking unbridled confidence.
A phantom twitch of his non-nose; the noseless captain hopped back, drawing his blade's tip out of his opponent's reach, and was now bouncing on the balls of his webbed feet. "Grabbing a bare blade?" Salvat's left brow arched up. "Brave fellow aren't you?"
His right foot slid forward, and his sabre darted at his opponent's feet.

Crut's baleen-plates began to grate upon one another as he marked the arrival of a small craft, bearing the magma-logia; the presence of a taller figure adorned in shining armour by his side, along with a smaller figure, served to intensify the grating.
"Focus..." he muttered, drawing in a long, hard ball of air into his bronchioles. Hefting both claws off the jagged slate, he took aim at the distant magma-man, and-
Double-volley.
Four wavering, cyan orbs tore a path through the air,shimmering on their course towards the enemy-first mate. "Sure hope you're paying attention." His thoughts spelled in Grovire's dry voice.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:49 pm

(OOC: it doesn't actually matter. Until I decide to intervene, which there should be a good opportunity soon, it does not need to be specified. And sharpshooter is simply verve's perception. Again, doesn't matter. Only one of them used a gun, and so verve labeled him as a sharpshooter. He'll change perception later. Keep posting for a bit so I find an opportunity. I'd reccomend lining up a bunch of weaklings to me, moderately strong enemies to you, in a straight line about to kill you or wyrm and then I'd kill them.)
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:26 pm

(OOC: Kill us.. you probably will if you do that bomb shit.. Any who this not my post so I am not sure if that allowed or not.)

1st Mate Cliffer
Double-volley said the fish man he look up he was eager to battle care little about the wounded pirate he only goal was to deal with these flies.  Seeing four cyan waves of air heading his way he thought bitch made fish man. He raise one hand in darting speed as his hands engulf in lava he swing one hand to counter the four air balls. He said, “Meigo Match." Cliffer transforms his hand into magma and lashes out at the opponent with a claw-thrust. This technique is powerful enough to tear off half of people's face with a glancing blow.  The claw lava hand stretch forward to counter the air was smash completely making stream. With that Cliffer boy begin to make an aura one that effect the area completely. It begin to get hotter, and hotter as the whole ship was effect by the weather change due to the temperate changing fast.

Cliffer grin as he raise that same hand then release yet another Meigo Match directly at the direction the attack came from. The claw stretch about 40 feet as it stretch into the area where the fish man was at if a fish man had attack him.

Captain Gold
He didn't move in fact he just whisper," Tekkai" His body was like iron as the force of the attack was send directly back at the fish man Captain. Captain Gold skin was slightly bleeding(minor cut if you did it with the sword if kick then scratch.) but nothing he can't handle due to his weight ,and Tekkai he didn't move. With that Captain Gold said," Rock Shape Shift." His right hand turn directly into a spear his whole right hand as he thrust it forward to pierce the skin of the stun fish man which was just hit by Tekkai.

With his left he turn that into a shield as he block the sword that was heading directly at him like a boss he is.
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:58 am

Crut glanced at his brethren on the forward deck; though none of his attacks connected, his plated chest heaved with relief; he could recall the words of his captain on the swim here-

Several minutes ago

"-fire while you're all on deck!?" His voice shivering with a hybrid of outrage and anxiety, as readily as the surf above cast ripples of sun upon their scaled (and plated) backs. Salvat merely winked at the fishmen about him and they leaked chuckles amongst themselves. One of the fishmen weaved up to Crut's flank.
"Don't worry about us, Crut-san," he squeaked. "We know you won't hit us. We've seen how hard you practice your marksmanship!"
"Let's just hope he doesn't shoot too many holes in the rest of the ship! The capn' wouldn't have any room to kick the human's ass!"
Rowdy laughs, punctuated by clouds of bubbles, followed their path through the water; Crut's facial lymph vessels began to dilate, the pigments on his carapace darkening.
Slavat grinned. "You're our watcher-in-the-water, Crut. I'll sooner trust a slug than discredit your hard earned skills."

Present

His eyes now watched the orbs of water vanish into wisps, behind a luminous, fiery veil of molten rock; "So far, so good."
Now he had to deal with the titanic pillar of molten stone roaring it's way towards him and his tiny foot-hold.
For a creature of his mass, he almost flashed out of sight, and into the water behind the coastal mini-spire, the only bulwark against the fiery pillar. He hunkered down:
All sight was lost in a nimbus of screaming steam and spitting seawater.
Crut grunted, shifting his claws as close to his centre as possible. Even with his chitin-skin, the sheer heat and steam roiled and coiled, seeming to reach down to his bronchioles and squeeze hard; breathing was sheer agony, but he survived.
Him surviving meant nothing if the lads on the ship did not. The lobster man scaled the slanted rock-face, opposite to the blasted, steeper edge, in a crumpled mass of naturally reinforced chitin. His breaths came in solid, wrangled chuffs, but he pushed on.
After all, wasn't he Salvat's watcher-in-the-water?
".............wait." the synapses of Crut's encased brain gave a jolt as he eyed the surrounding water-
"Where's Davey.......!?"

The second it's keen edge skidded off the man's seemingly solid leg, Salvat drew his sabre back, letting the flow of his back-pedal fuel his hasty escape; his right arm was numbed in the wake of recoil, seconds before a sharp spike of dark, jagged rock charged out of the enemy's right shoulder. Salvat's mind raced; he'd suspected before, but now he knew that his opponent wasn't a slouch up close.
Turning the momentum of his retreat into a shift to the left, his form blurred with a twist of his foot, as he pirouetted to the left. A sharp sting; the blurred vortex came to a halt, and Salvat could feel the shallow, running cut on his right flank. He beheld his opponent's left arm, now a solid slab of rock. Salvat permitted a grimace to slip onto his face, before following up with a smile. "A steadfast body? Quite intimidating!" He drew himself up to full height, pacing left still, inching by every ill-begotten inch towards the hind mast. A dire situation indeed.

Grovire left the periscope, pale as a drowned corpse. His brethren hovered about him, bombarding him with many questions; to all of these, regardless of the answer each sought, the now visibly sickening fishman gave them a grave glare:

"One of the shichibukai, Verve Mein." His scales did little to hide the slimy pale pallor of his veins and skin. His smile drummed upon the eyes of his fellow cabin-mates like the most accursed of curses. "We've overstayed our welcome it seems. We go to bring our captain back. No, no, i don't give a clam's slime about his pride; he wouldn't care any more for it as a feast for hagfish. Bring the restraining rope cannon on deck while you're at it. There's a suave chap." He swung his narrow skull towards the murky lower holds.
Where Johnstoni laid.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Captain Gold
He grin as his circle over to his seat he then sat on his throne room chair, as he begin to bark orders at his crew. He had no real reason to battle this fish man any more instead he had to get his ship out of sight. He said,"1st Mate Cliffer get these creatures out of my ship Now!! You scum that still alive... prepare to leave shore." The pirate hurry to remove the anchor any other man that was freed did the same too.

He sat down on his throne room chair in the middle of his deck his eyes watch the fish man closely his guard was still up, and all.
He smirk as he consider himself way strong then the fish man crew who attempt to raid them now.

Cliffer
Watching the Captain take a seat he was quite happy the Captain left him with clean up duty his favor. He grin as he said," Sword man give me a hand will you mate?" His hand turn back to normal as he place his dagger back into his pocket he two  pirate rush over to prepare to leave the shore area. Cliffer stare at the fish man who circle to the left then quickly rush into combat. He said, “Meigo Match."
Once again his hands turn into long lava claws heading straight for the Captain of the fish man group.
He move across the area quite fast, and close the distance too as he got within 10 feet he swing one lava claw at the chest area. He follow it up with a another swipe with his right hand at the lower body keep in mind his claws can reach up to 40 feet long. He stretch both hands in an attempt to burn the poor fish man he was very eager too.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Mein noticed he had been spotted. He decided he couldn't remain hidden any longer. He raised a tomahawk and threw it at high speed at the fishman, then he waited.

Axe Loan

The axe teleported behind the fishman captain, intending to kill it before the lava could. He moved at soru-speed onto the ship, and he drew his daggers, throwing them towards the fishman. After they were gone, he planned to attack the magu magu user. He would prove the power of paramecias surpass that of logias when used properly. It would be very entertaining at that.

Last edited by aidoneus on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong move listed)
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:49 am

Salvat's spine frosted up, despite the rushing talons of fiery hell rearing up to him. He was almost certain of that feeling, that sensation which haunted him when he lost his nose-

Without second though, he shoved his body to the left, half falling into a crouch as a phantom axe wheeled over his back. A searing agony flashed over his back and head fin's fringes; the column of lava passed over, illuminating the deck under him, even as his sight blurred near dark. He tumbled before the hind mast.

Two thin shrieks of torn air reached his ears from his left, and another wall of heat and light snarled it's way towards his right flank: the wind began to writhe in that fiery, iron-teethed corridor, igniting in his soul a nimbus of fear....fear and rage. His mind was becalmed, and time nearly froze, dribbling away in tiny drops.

First would have to be the wall of magma, said his dazed mind as the air broiled with it's approach. He turned to face the light, his face scrunching with the seared agony of his back, and lowered his blade, kneeling on the sizzling boards. His left palm bore upon the deck-

"Sea Wind-"

-as his right palm pushed the flat of his sabre past the dry wood. Roiling air yielded, ebbed and eddied about the bright steel, accepting it's razor sharp invitation-

"-STRIKE!"

-to rise, a slowly expanding and imperceivable cushion of wind that burst outward, vomiting a short, blunt tempest; Salvat felt himself shoved through the air, the clouds and ship rigging blurring past his eyes, as he watched the hind mast dry and cinder under the lava-

A glint of bright white soared past the left of his face; his left thigh felt a sharp-nick as another glint drew past, leaving a red gash that drooled blood. With a grunt, the half-smoked marlin-man  brought both hands down, tilting his form onto a vertical plane, then gave a shove down, pushing back, then skidding to a halt on his two feet, crouched once more and chugging breaths like a piston engine. He glared with fitful gusto at the newcomer, stark and dark against the radiance cast by the molten arm.

"-and then there were three." He pushed himself up, his back still parched from the heat, and stood the best he could manage.

"A shichibukai? The Loaner?" a sigh escaped his person. "I'd say i was honoured by your presence......" he dusted off his vest and left shoulder with a few pats, before blowing on his blade, which still shuddered from the heat. "But i can't say overly wild parties are my thing." He took to his stance once more-

Then the ship was heaved to it's right side.

Salvat could only blink once before feeling the impact that originated from the keel; he then tumbled onto the side-guard. His brethren either tumbled off or lunged off the side altogether. Salvat only blinked once again before he realised there was a large cuff around his waist; his face contorted into a mask of rage before his lips parted, roaring-

"GGGGRRROOOOVVVVIIIIRRRREEEE!!!!!!!!"

-and was yanked unceremoniously off the ship-side by this cuff and a dull blue cable, connected to a dark, yet fading shape underwater. Only a second later did he vanish from view.

20 minutes ago

It writhed.
For a second, the water boiled from above the dark thing it circled. The little shrimp had asked for it to stay around him; as long as it got a good scrub after, it didn't mind; the winding form gulped down whatever remained of the giant squid that had perished in it's jaws and gullet.
Then the water boiled.
It sensed the heat before it saw the fire's radiance, a wave of scalding water. The feeling could not be labeled for this creature; all it felt was that wherever that light came from, the agony was from there as well. Agony became rage, and with two swift bats of it's arrow-head tailfin it bounded away towards the shadow under the red light. A darkness against light above; it smelled of that stuff humans used to float on water. The beast could scarcely contain itself; it corkscrewed upwards, and smashed, skull-first, into the floating thing's middle-ridge, the beast's coiled form followed suit, it's scaly folds building up the momentum of it's impact before finally shoving the floating bulwark up at an angle. Satisfied (and more than a little dazed), it allowed itself to sink into the depths' veil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)   Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southerly meeting: The Children of the Earth. (open thread)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next