One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)

Go down 
+9
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
narufinal
Cobdogred
TheBlackLuffy
Redex 1000
Maxulus
Unholy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:52 am

Divinity....Hell's Smile... And Blood Ark had finally docked at Water 7.

(Unholy Black)
After gaining back his physical strength back with heavy training and the help of Ignis. Unholy was ready to partake in the destruction of Waters 7. 50 Salmathia solders lined up infront of Unholy giving him a salute in his honor. Citezens of waters 7 looked in shock at the Display unaware that this man was actually Unholy himself in new guise.

Unholy Raised one of his Giant Katana in the air. "I Will ravage this island to the ground! In the Name Of The Steel Village!!!!"

Unholy Grabbed his Black Snail phone to call his Nakam Anubis. "Ring Ring... Anubis this is Unholy I have a new body the plans the same but i want to informe you I am a Half Giant Molten steel user now... To avoid confusion ill shoot a Silver flare when your men arrive"

As the solders began to march Unholy smiled to himself. (Im in the body of the First division commander. I will destroy this town in the name of steel. Just a step in my revenge and perventing them from too glory mohahahahahahahaha!)

(Amanda Vincent/ Ignis/Fate)
Surprised to See Holy leading the troops They both hurried to Ignis. "What happend to Unholy and why is Holy attacking waters 7?"

Ignis smiled at Amandas Question. "We found Holy drowning so we saved him. After finding out his father was a monster holy used his liquid steel to finish Unholy off his body is on the ship. Now Holy seeks to draw out the steel to destroy there evil plans." Ignis normally wasnt one to lie but couldnt have these guyards turning on them while the battle was about to begen.

Vincent had an angrey expression. "What is this? How? What? so much to take in..."
Shepard F Fate chimed in from behind all of them. "Dont think too much on it children. Just do what our Emperor Commands Ive trained you better than that!"

The four crewmembers then quickly prepared themselves.

(Eric Flint& Louis Fredrick)
Twirling his Pistols nervously. Eric was still new to this crew after being drafted he wondered how long he could survive in this crew. Turning to Louis he asked. "Hey cyborg do you think well be alright?"

Louis Have Eric a blank stare. "Whos cares anymore everyone I care about is all ready dead...." Louis went into emo mode.

The 40 mercenary's postiioned themselves around Vicent & Amanda while the 20 Traitor Marines Potioned around Fate and the 10 cyborgs joined louis Patroll.

All was set for the destruction of Water 7 . Who will stop the Unholy Pirates The Steel viallge or some other heros?

(Chusei)
Stepping off The Blood Ark Chusei could immidatley Sense Unholy presence in Holys body. Being very familar with Unholys technics and mannerisms Chusei awaited for his chance for the assasination. But he would need an opening.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:09 am

Meanwhile, at the other side of Water 7... A small ship is sailing towards Water 7. That ship had a tiger emblem from the front and a usual Jolly Roger, just like most of the other pirate ships. On top of the deck, a man had been staring towards the direction the ship was heading. The man had long white hair, a scary look on his eyes. He wore a black long coat, a zebra stripped t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, black boots and had a scythe carried on his back. At the top of his right shoulder, there was a chicken standing. That man, with the high bounty of 40,000,000 beli was the brother of another infamous pirate who had been sailing across the Grand Line. Apparently, he was Manta Maimou, otherwise known as "The Chickenman" for a reason that had yet to be explained.

Manta turned his head towards his chicken. He said while looking towards the chicken with a smile on his face "Connie-chan... I don't know why, but I've a feeling that we might encounter Maximillion-san here... I can't wait to see him again. It's been a long time... Very long time... And I missed him much... Very much...". The chicken did not respond. Instead, it looked with an awkard face towards her owner. After all, even if she spoke, Manta would not understand what he meant. Then, the man said as the ship had almost reached Water 7 "Anyway... Let's go." and he jumped off the ship and started swimming towards the place while leaving a horrible background behind him. Apparently, on the ship there were countless slaughtered bodies of humans and chickens, too. Blood could be seen everywhere and everyone within a radius would happen to smell it. That was what Manta Maimou did to the ship. He slaughtered all of the people who happened to be on it and sailed towards Water 7 by himself... That was the strength of "The Chickenman".
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:49 am

keel walked past most of the crew as soon as the ship landed, only stopping for a second to whisper to chusei "i know who you want to kill, work with me and well both have our goals completed." with that he walked on not caring who he walked past, once he swore he saw a steel village pirate but walked on until he was in a place he decided was a good one. smiling to himself in a wicked manner he held his scyth in one arm and thought 'time to get the party started'. with that he swung his weapon at a group of unsuspecting people, killing most and sending a panic through the city.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:21 am

(Chusei)
Chusei used Shadow Soru Combinded with Jet dash to appear behind Keel As he whispered."Be wary for those who stand in my way of revenge shall be judged my enemys. Even though you heart is Dark I shall leave you be... For now" Having not draw his blades Chusei decided to spare Keel's life.

Deciding to get a good view of the battle and to have a good hidieng space on the top of a very hide building. There he hid in the darkness untill the moment was right or if somone peaked his interest.

(Louis Fredrick)
Going ahead of the Other Louis lead his fellow cyborgs into the center of the city. The 10 cyborgs start to shoot mouth lazors destroying 5 of the closest buildings. Louis merely watched wreaked with utter sadness. Remonstrating of the past. As the following memories swept over Louis.

(The mad cyborg Morada slaying his mother and chopping off his arms. And the Great Hero Dakumaru who came and destroyed Morada. That was when he lost his Father who was sent to the mines to Pay for his cyborg arms. Joining Dart and Veronica black he had a family again. Until he discovered Vladimire had turned his dad into a Powerful Zombie.... Having to destroy his fathers body turned the wheels of insainty in Louises mind. When the Fiery freedom fighters Were destroyed and Derge seinor kill Dart and Derge himself killed Veronica. Louis had lost everything he ever cared about. Louis still followed Unholy even though he took the women he loved... But it didnt matter Louis is empty inside with Insainty.)

(Vincent & Amanda)
Vincent & Amanda each took 20 mercenaries and patrolled the outskirts of Waters 7.

As Vincent lead the Mercenaries into sensless slaughter. Vincent felt a strange darkness within his heart... "This is not what I had in mind for a better Salamthia this is wrong...."

As Amanda lead her Team she danced to her snail headphones. "Hey you jackasses dont attack unless i give the order!"
Putting the Mercenaries in there place the patrolled

(Fate)
Gernaral Fate Immideatly lead the Traitor Marines into battle. Useing Storm legs to cut down any citizens they came acrossed. "In the Name of the Steel Village!" Fate used Samurai to slash a young man in half. Blood Sprayed everywear as the man passed out in shock then died.

(Eric Flint)
Useing his perfect aim Eric shot 40 rounds into a crowd killing 38 while the remained 12 ran for there lifes. "Rapid reload!" Eric reloaded 4 of his guns as he prepared to take aim. "For the Glory of the Steel Village I will murder these misguided souls."

(Unholy Black & Ignis)
Unholy s Shadowy greens eyes sparkled with evil intent."This is going just as Planned. But now its time to focus...." Unholy poured MOlten steel from his feet into a deep underground cach building up his Molten steel to execute one of his new abilities.

Ignis Used Muscles Enhancement speed. On UNholy toneing his body with new muscles to increese his speed. "My friend we must hurry here so we can get to those bastard marines!"

Unholy nodded at Ignis as he concentrated. "My Friend that will be our top priority after we leave his this i swear!"

After filling the underground cache Unholy continued to produce Molten steel around him. "Its almost time! Solders Defend meour Team will join the battle soon enough MOahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:45 am

Meanwhile, as all these events happened, Manta run to a small basement of Marines. He did not know what to do at all in order to find his brother. However, he had a plan in his mind so that he would track his brother, if he happened to be around the place. As the base was consisted of weak marines, the pirate started attacking them and slaughtering them. The marines started screaming as they witnessed their partners turning into chickens from a scythe and having their heads cut by the marine. Blood covered the whole place and Manta had been laughing over the dead bodies of his enemies. He was so happy to see them dying and the view of the blood was making him even happier. Despite that, though, he went with his plan. He would inform all the nearby marine basements about his pressence in order to draw them at his place. If Maximillion happened to be at a marine basement or simply around, the uproar would pick his attention and so he would probably come at Water 7...

And so, he picked up a Den Den Mushi and sent a message to all the marine basements he had access to with a different voice "Attention everyone! The pirate Manta Maimou, with the bounty of 40,000,000 beli, has been caught at Water 7. Please come here to take him immediately!". Then, he stopped the communications and waited in the basement, hoping that his message reached his brother...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:59 pm

(In between the tides that lead to Imperial Down and Eries Lobby)

Payne had been sailing with the 1st Marines Division for the past ten weeks on these tides. Patrolling, watching Water 7 closly. Although he was assigned this. He actually wished to do it. Major Payne, Vice-Admiral and hopefully Admiral. With the Promotion he was hoping to get soon, had been watching these waters for the time being just for fun. He knew that since the attack and escape from Imperial down had accoured. More exciting things were likely to happen. So he chose to stay here. From a distance, Payne felt the presence of a strong pirate. It was burning with rage. Payne then set a course in the direction he felt the pirate. He'd deal with this in a heart beat.

"....He's strong..but he shouldn't be TO much trouble.."

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:56 pm

All of the soldiers around Unholy, Ignis, and their boats fell one by one. The were smashed, slashed, and torn into pieces. Blood dyed the water a crimson color all around the boat. The weak soldiers were no match for the elite warriors killing them. In an instant a dozen men fell to their blades, fists, and devil fruit powers. Nothing would stop the three raging men all with hate in their eyes over their nakamas loss.

In front of the ship Iken, Derge, and Luke appeared, as they did a gust of wind blew threw the area. The gust caused Iken's and Derge's captain coats to sway in the most epic of ways. Luke stood up as Draken, yet another elite warrior of the Steel Village arrived. With the four men all there, there was only a few more that needed to arrive.

Pulling out his Rejection Slayer and Lightning Blade Iken readied himself. His lightning blade was sending signals to Iken's brain telling him to kill Holy's body. It could sense the evil and animosity coming from it. Derge knelt down putting his right fist on the ground gathering energy. Soon crimson steam began pouring out from his body and mouth. Luke pulled out his heavy black sword strong enough to cut through steel. Draken pulled out his katana while using his signature air walking technique. He seemed to effortlessly float in the air.

"Blood Gear!"

"Unholy! Get the hell out of here! I wont let you go unpunished for his death you piece of trash bastard!" Iken screamed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Drake jumped up to Iken's side and drew one of his katana. He then saw Holy, and started to get his hopes up, then sensed evil in him. Drake then looked at Iken and said "lets do this"
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Desais saw the warriors from afar. (Looks like the Steel Village is coming back) Desias thought. Over the many months of venturing with Derge, Desais finally reclaimed his memories. He is of the Steel Village and his ancestors blood flows through his veins. Anger for Derge and his father flowed through his body, but replaced by the duty to save everyone. Desais rushed quickly to Iken's side using his mastered Rokushik technique. Drawing his katana and extending his phalanges, Desais prepares himself for battle. "Holy you will be defeated here!" Desais yelled as he pointed his blade towards him and creating a 10 mm thick bone around his body.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:35 pm

back at keels... playground... there was mass carnage everywhere. bodys litered the streets, buildings were ransacked, some even had large chunks cut off. a fire bellowed smoke near a pile of bodys. keel found his place in this on his scyth stuck into the wall, sipping a cup of tea. finishing the drink he got up, dusted himself off, and pulled his scyth from the wall, cuasing it to collapse. happy with his work he left his own little playground for walk back to the ship.

finding the stand off between his captain and the others he seemed oblivious to there existence and walked right past. "hey cap, i had a great day." as he said this he pointed to the smoke rising, which seemed to grow each second. seeming to snap back to rality he lloked back at the namekazes', seeming to just notice them. pointing to derge he exclaimed "hey, dergy, i have a saying; you brake my arm, i brake your armS." looking to iken he continued "and i think the boss wants you dead." pointing to drake he simply said "ill just kill you for the fun of it". taking his scyth from his shoulders he got into a battle stance "whos first?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:32 am

(Unholy)
With a crooked smiled Unholy said. "You know i havent even started to kill people yet. Just these men & women traveling with me lol. What givies you the right to call me evil... MOhahahaahayhahaha! Oh well My plan to draw everyone out in the Opening has been compelte! Theres no Point in Hiding it....... I Am Unholy Black! I hearby sentence everyone here to Death! You are now all my steeping stones to glory. May only the victors leave the lifeless corpses of the loosers.... I wish you all the best of Luck for now its time!"

Unholy eyes glowed with green death.... "Molten!....Steel!......TITAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
MOlten steel exloded from benith unholy's Under ground Cach of Molten steel Combining it with the massive amount he accumulated around himself.
CReating a Gaint Layer of Molten Steel around himself to Gigantic proportions. WHile continueing to fuel the Layer. The Outside cools into a Hard Steel while the inside remains Molten steel. Basically looks like a Steel Giant With Molten Steel for a gooey layer on the inside.

The Massive Titain stood 40 feet tall twice the size of Unholys old body. Deep inside was Unholy. Steel being not clear. Unholy is not visible from the outside.

The Molten Steel Titain Made a screeching roar alongwith UNholys deep voice. "DEATHH HAS COMMEEE FOOOR ALLL OFFF YOU!!!!"

The Titans stomped its massive foot ont the ground sending an underground stream of Molten steel Under Derge. Then shooting from underground a giant pillar of molten steel attempted to Melt derge alive.

The Titain then grew Molten spiked around its body and started to unaccuratly fire 1000 steel spikes at Iken and Drake and anyone around them.

Inside the Titain UNholy strained with all his might to maintain controll over the massive amount of force he was unleashing. HIs thouts ran rampart (I will put everything on the line if I die so be it! but i will not fall to weaklings! Put up your best fight and bring me down or roll over and become a corpse!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Ignis)
With a frown Ignis Walked slowly towards Desais pointing his index figer at him. "Come.... Let us finish this!"

Ignis pulled out his rifle and attempted to shoot Desais between the eyes.
Ignis Started to focus on the sadness and the pain of loss to fuel his rage into pumping him up enough to go through with killing anyone in his way.

(Louis Fredrick)
Louis going into Ragnarok mode Flew into the air leading his 10 grounded cyborg minions towards the battle. "I have nothing to live for anymore..... Nothing matters.... What!"

Louis Landed at looked at Derge. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Derge is here ! He killed my true love You BAstards AHHHHHHHH Im gonng to kill you both!"

The 10 cyborgs started to charge there mouth Lazors while Louis started to go insiane.

(Chusei)
Jumping off the the tall building CHusie used Fast step to appear in the East Center of the battle field. Out of the range of the current attacks he simple Challenged everyone loudly as he could. "Unholy is mine! If anyone here stands in my way I Will show no Mercy!!!!" Chusei watched Unholy use his Titain technics. (How am I Going to break through that....)

A Flash of light errupted from chusie as A Huge Ocean water air Slicer flew towards Unholy followed by 3 wind Slicers. The Ocean slicer left a deep scar on the outer exteriour of the tightain as the thee wind entered. The combination of the extream heat and the wind created a human sized explosion on the side of the titain.

The Shockwave of the explosion knowck the titain oon its butt.
As the Titain slowly stood up new MOlten steel appread to replace the Opening. Unholy took some damage from the impact as his eyes bleed with hate. "CHUSEI!!!! ILL KILL YOU!"

(Vincent)
As Vincents 20 Mercenaries charged into Battle he stood back with Amanda to see who they should challenge. "Amanda we must hurry here for the Glory of Salamthia!"

(Amanda)
Amands 20 mercenaries Joined Vincents in Battle. Amanda Turned to Vincent with a Sad smile... "All this fighitng is pointless. I just wanna protect our home! But ill do what i must... Vincent you ready for the Technic?" Vincent nodded. Both of them started to use soru. Then Kicking each others feet every mile they moved together they would coninue to use soru spped to kick off each other.

"SORU x 2!" At blinding speeds they entered the battle. (Note only works if both of them are together and only for long distances.)

(Fate)
Fate lead the 20 Traitor Mariens at the Shorline where Paynes group was about to Arrive. Shepard F Fate Announced "We do not allow marines to enter Pirate Affairs Slay them when they land im off to help our Lord!"
Fate USed soru to speed back to Unholy

(Eric Flint)
Drawing his Four Rifles Eric took careful aim at Drake
Useing "Quad Rifle shot!" Cafully and quickly aiming his four rifles shooting 12 bullets at Drake attempting to blow several holes in Drakes Head from long distance.
"Lets see you dodge this Hahahahaha! I Love the sound of guns!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 am

"Your wish is my command" laughed drake as he jumped over the bullets and slashed a whirlwind blade at eric
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 am

(Eric FLint)
Eric Used Quick draw to switch to his Two Bazookas and his Fuse bombs. Tossing ^ fuse bombs in to the Air they cloided with the Whirlwind blade. A big explosions accured as smoke filled the air as it stteled Eric aimed his Two bazookas at Drake and fired 4 missles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:47 am

(zed) zed woke up to the sounds of battle, he then quickly got dressed and ran to see what was happening

(thor)
Thor also woke up, heard the sound of battle and ran to the commotion

(drake)
Drake saw the missiles coming and ran out of the way as fast as he could, running and yelling "HOLY SHIIIT!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:12 am

Iken stood his ground not moving an inch despite the 1000 steel spikes hurtling towards him. Each one of the spikes was intended to kill the man, but none would succeed. All 100 steel spikes hit Iken, not as much hit Iken as they hit an extension of Iken. Half of the spikes were blocked by the rejection slayer, they went flying away after their energy was stolen. The other half were sliced into bits as they hit Iken's lightning blade. Iken was able to block all 1000 spikes by using a simple technique.

"Two Sword Style: Whirl Wind Shield"

In his Blood Gear state Derge was more than fast enough to dodge the slow moving molten steel from underground. He could feel the heat from the ground long before it would have hit. Derge didn't stay gone for long, the man reappeared above Unholy's molten steel giant. Releasing his gear mode Derge looked down upon Unholy not sure if his plan would work.

"Blood Down Pour"

Massive amounts of blood poured down upon the giant steel titan. Derge hoped the blood would cover the titan completely. If the steel titan was as slow as he predicted it to be, it wouldn't be able to dodge. Once the titan was covered in blood Derge could move onto the second stage of his plan.

Luke the super speed assassin appeared behind one cyborg after another slashing out their power units. The Black Steel Assassin's speed couldn't be matched by a heavy and bulky cyborg. They for the Black Steel member they were all easy pickings. Sheathing his katana Draken used flash to appear behind Ignis. Throwing a powerful roundhouse kick at the back of Ignis's head Draken had no fear of the flesh devil fruit user.

"Namikaze Roundhouse"

Leaping into the air yet another man joined the fray. This man pulled out his poison coated seastone sword and went after the flying cyborg. The man was built, tall, and sported dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. It was Jacob, the man who not only killed Dakumaru, but he also took on his quest to kill all devil fruit users. Jacob was a man of honor and gladly accepted the burden of the man's honor.

"Namikaze Mach Rapier"

Rapidly stabbing the seastone sword at the fleshy parts of Louis. His technique was commonly used with the rapier sword. The speed at which Jacob stabbed was inhuman. He stabbed at 1000 reps per minuet at the flying cyborg. Anyone that knew Dakumaru would immediately know that Jacob possessed his very sword.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:31 am

(Unholy)
The Titain started to heat its outershell to melt the Blood. (Blood can be burned away =) ) After melting the Blood it would taKE awhile to cool back into hard steel.

HUge steel spikes started to randomly errupt from underground. Attacking anyone who was unfortunate enough to be in there way. Another pillar errupted from the ground shooting high in the air attempting to burn Derge once again.

(Chusei)
"Shadow Soru." A Shadow loomed over Luke. Useing
"Assassin Art:Hidden Blades! If successfully hidden from an opponent.User attacks from the shadow with Five rapid slashes without making any noise what so ever. " You call assassinating Cyborgs a Challenge? You insult The Craft and any integrety Assasins have...."

(Ignis)
"Muscle Speed Enhance!"
Ignis was barely able to doged Back from the kick. As it kick the center of Igniss chest as he went flying into a boulder. A Dust fileld the air Ignis couched up blood. "Fleash restoration!" Ignis Restored all his damage Tissue healing his body. "You have to do better than kicks if you think you have a chance. Touching the ground around Ignis and Draken Ignis turned the ground into a fleashy trampaline. Speeding above Draken with a powerful Jump Ignis used
"Ligament Hangman!" Useing Ligament rope to attempt to tie around an Drakens neck while in the air above him.

(Louis)
"Dakumaru's Sword why do you have his swoord! AhhhH!"

Louyis used "Insainity!" Looses controll over his emotion and goes crazy. Doubleing his damage.

"Bob and weave" - Bobbing moves the head laterally and beneath an incoming punch. As the opponent's punch arrives, the boxer bends the legs quickly and simultaneously shifts the body either slightly right or left. Useing this for Slashed Louis Was able to bob and weave from most of the slashes in midair. Two slashes made it through Cutting off His Left foot and A Deep wound in his robotic chest.

"You killed the greatist hero of all time You will die now!!!"
"Fire Lazor!" Combining Flame Jets with a Lazor beam user shoots a power fire Lazor. at Jacob at point blank range. In Insainity Mode Fire Lazor beam is doubled its origional power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:59 am

Zed finally arrived at the war and saw drake and ran to him "all help" he said getting into a fighting stace
"im not so sure-" drake started
"just let me do it!" exclaimed zed and he charged at eric
sighing, drake ran after him
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:04 am

(Eric Flint)
Eric used Quick draw replacing his Bazookas with four shotguns.
Once Zed got close enough Eric used "Quad Shotgun blast!"Quickly Shoots his four shotguns shooting 12 rounds towards Zed. While useing rapid reload to reload 2 of his shotguns.

"Charging a gunner aye? gotta get alote closer than that kid! AHA!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:07 am

As Manta had been sitting inside the marine basement, waiting to see if his brother noticed his signal, he heard something from outside. Apparently, it seemed like somebody was making a fuss inside the town that could be heard up until the basement. Intrigued by that kind of fuss, the pirate with the bounty of the 40,000,000 beli stood up. He stretched himself and he looked towards his chicken pet. He smiled to it and said "Connie-chan... We should better go... If Max-sama is about to come, oh well, he won't be coming immediately.". Then, he got out of the building and started listening to the sound of the battle to see where that was coming from.

In no time, the pirate used his Shockwave Rush technique and started moving with extreme speeds... As he was running he could see the terrified people that happened to be on the road. Something bad was probably happening... That was his guess. Most of the people were scared because of the thing that was happening at the place that the fuss was coming from... However, Manta's pressence was even scarier than that. A man with long, white hair, a killing intent on his face and a scythe on his back had been running in the middle of the town and yet nobody stopped him... Wow...

After running for a while, Manta finally reached the place the battle sounds were coming from and he watched Chusei and Luke battling. He said "Chk..." as he waited for them to notice him, something they probably would not as they were paying attention to their battle instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:09 am

Drake jumped towards zed and grabbed him and ran away at the last second. Putting him down, drake drew his sword and charged at eric with zed behind his

Thor was almost at the battle field and kept running
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:13 am

(Fate)
An Old Man Stopped infront of Manta. "You are very unfortant to run into me child... In The Name of the Unholy Pirates & Salmathia!"

Fate uses "Six King Gun" places both his fists right in front of the Manta and launches a devastating shock wave.

(Eric)
Quickly switching his Four shotguns Eric pulled out 8 pistoled while useing QUick step to sped away from them while shooting his 8 pistols useing "Rapid fire madness!" shoots 40 rounds from his 8 pistols. USeing 20 bulltes aimed at Drake and another 20 at Zed
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:19 am

"Shockwave? You got to be kiddin' me old man! My bro is a Shockwave master and I have a way to deal with it!" were the words of the scythe user pirate who used immediately his shockwaves from his feet rapidly to propel himself high in the air. "Shockwave Fly!" he said as he dodged the shockwave by jumping extremely high. Then, he said "Let's get started!" as he moved his scythe to prepare it for battle. He pointed with the scythe towards Fate and he said "Prepare to die from the scythe of destiny! Scythe Windslash!" as he swung the long weapon, launching an horizontal air slash that attempted to cut the old man in two...

While searching for his brother, the mad pirate had gotten himself involved in the Unholy War. The pirate of the 40,000,000 was about to show his strength to everyone now... And especially to his brother, if he managed to successfully get out of the war with the heads of his opponents. If Maximillion happened to come to the place after all, he would be proud of his brother. He would be proud to see that his younger brother had become so strong and gained such a high bounty while trying to realize his ideals. He would be proud to see that his "little" Manta was now a strong warrior that would be willing to die by his side and do whatever possible to realize his dream. The battles for Manta had just started!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:20 am

One of the bullets hit drake in to foot, falling to the floor, drake yelled to zed "RUN!" zed, over the bullets, couldnt here him "what?" he yelled, right as 4 bullets nailed zed in the back of the head and the back. Zed started a descent to the ground, eyes open but no pupil were seen. His mouth open about to say something but was unable to. Zed Ashland died before he hit the floor. "Damn you fishman" drake screamed at eric and tryed to stand up but couldnt

Thor reached the battlefeild and saw everything that had just unfolded. His face was blank, taking time to comprehend what just happened to one of his best friends. His eyes then went raged and his fists clenched and energy coated his legs. He then started swinging his legs as fast as he could, and he suddenly dissipated (what looked like it). He reappeared right behind eric and yelled into his ear "SUCK MY FIST YOU FUCKING BOTTOM FEEDER" and punched him in the face with energy on his hand

Last edited by Thor on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:25 am

(Fate)
"Thats it your worthy of this.... eh....:"

"Secret Rokushiki Technique: The Trial Of The Six Kings!"

Trial 1 Object placement!" Moveing Abnormally fast Fate replaced himself with a random Chair as it was hit by the air slash shattering the chair into wooden splinters.

Appearing Above Manta
Trail 2 Hells Furry!"Used The Largest Ring: Six King Gun Flurry!"from above Useing His two fists to send an onslaught of Powerful shock waves punching deep holes into the rock and ground attempting to unteerly destroy Manta.

"No one survies all Six trials!!!! No one!"

(Eric)
Recieving thors PunCh Eric flew through the air with a crushed face and he crashed into a steel spike. Barly missing the sharp poing his bones shattered as he hit the Steel. SLowly getting up eric face bled heavily. "You uggg soon o biitch!!!"

Eric used "Bullet Ricochet x4!" in quick succesion. Shoot four bullets then another 4 The bullets strike the other bullets and ricochet into the enemy, hitting them from 4 directions. Attemping to hit Thor in four differant angles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:29 am

Thors held out his hands out and began to spin and energy formed a dome around him. Then, flexing his forearms back, thor started his phrase "KONKI" his forearmes were now fully retracted "KONNKI" he then shot his forearms out, causing the dome to expand, deflecting the bullets with powerful force "SHOCKWAVE" the shockwave, after deflecting the bullets, then continued and shot at eric
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)   Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: WAR THREAD! Unholy Pirates Attack Water 7 (Open to All/ All of Unholy's Characters are killable in this thread)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next