One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:11 am

[[Marineford]]

The beautiful mid day sun beamed down on the huge structure known as marineford, people working away walking talking, and even training in the courtyard for the recruits and higher officers. Only the assigned can make it to this bastion of justice, only the top of the worlds marines were here and it was well known that these were the men fighting the filthiest and most vile of pirates.

In marineford, at the top floor, a man sat working away on some papers, he sat back, his heavy set body leaning against the chair as he sighed "I hate paper work.... why do i have to be here.... i would rather go out there... ahhhh" He then put his head to his desk, his coat hanging on his chair and his cap on the table top. He yawned as he rubbed the scar and the beard on his face. "Ah well.... at least i will get to see Talitha later....."

[[Admiral Nishki D Rock "the pheonix hero"]]
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:23 am

[Sunlight: 20 Posts]

The newly appointed Vice Admiral Celeste was walking outside of Marineford's main structure. There were some formal merchants set up along on of the main roads. The lukewarm sensation given by the sun's beams made Lenny happy. He loved happy days... No, he didnt love them... He ADORED sunny days. The businesse's striped roofs, red and white, black and white, blue and white, green and white, looked very pretty as the sun warmed them.

Lenny Celested checked on his watch and realized that he was going to be late to his appointment. He grabbed a sandwhich and threw 20 belli on the counter before running.

He used Soru to make his way to the main marine building, and there he ran up the stairs to get to Admiral Nishki's office. He didnt see the secretary. She must be out for lunch...- he thought, so he went on and knocked on the Admiral's door.

Last edited by Rodoku on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:29 am

Nishki sat up as he heard knocking on the door, he arranged his paper and put on his coat and cap "Yeah, just come in the door is unlocked" As soon as the man entered, Nishki waved "Hello Lenny, what are you up to? Lunch break? I might want to eat too, why dont you join me" Nishki opened a bag on his table, he had two lunchboxes decorated for him. He handed one of the lunch boxes "Talitha made it, hehe, she isnt usually gifted at cooking, but it still tastes lovely dont worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:35 am

[Sunlight: 21 Posts]

Lenny heard the invitation to come into the room and he opened the door, closing it behind him with a smile on his face. He saw Nishki arrange some of his papers and wave hello at him.

"Yeah, yeah, lunch break! Although I haven't been on duty for some time, since I went to train together with the Cipher Pol body, so I'm just checking out some information on certain pirates in the database." -Lenny commented. When the Admiral took out two lunchboxes and handed one to him, he smiled guiltily and moved the sandwich back in his coat's pocket, to lower the chances of being seen. -"Thank you a lot!"

Lenny grinned at the comment about Talitha. He knew that they were happily married. She had been a remarkable marine, but he hadnt seen her take part in any of the recent events.

Last edited by Rodoku on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:44 am

COMMODORE TOROGASU TANKU

Tanku sighed and got up, closing the box his salad was in as he saw his friend, Vice Admiral Celeste, speed by him on his way to Admiral Nishki's office. He decided this meeting might be worth attending. After all, he would probably be deployed with Celeste again after the part the two had played in the events at Shabondy. Shortly thereafter, Tanku arrived at Nishki's office. On the way over he'd been thinking about how he'd turned down the offer to become a Rear Admiral after the war. Tanku knew he wasn't worthy of that title yet, so he'd declined it until his power could do the title justice.

The sun shone brightly through the window in the secretary's waiting room as Tanku passed through it, the natural lighting making his green mohawk glint as he approached Nishki's office. He knocked on the door. "Admiral, permission to come in? It's Commodore Tanku."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 am

[[Admiral Office]]

Nishki grinned as he ate the food, to others the food might not have tasted so good, but to him it was the best tasting food in the world. Nishki had often wondered when Talitha had the time to cook, she was always insisting on going back to work and fighting pirates, Nishki had to hold her down so many times to stop her from walking to marineford. Nishki was also happy that he got to spend some time eating with his surbordinates, he had rarely had time like this nowadays and it seemed like a nice change.

He then heard another knock on the door, it seemed commodore Tanky was here "Ahh yes Tanku , come in come in, we were having lunch, do you have food to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:04 am

The Entrance
He enter into the room with grunt he had knock out several marine who was station threw out the island of course he place them in area that the patrol wouldn't see them. As he enter into the room where the famous Admiral sat with another man. He tend to ignore other man then said," I am Boro I am here to join the marine even those I have a 30,000 beli I would like to work it off as a marine please with a high rank. I am sure I can take out any of your officers in fact I probably can beat you!"

He grins as he wearing Boro is an incredibly tall man, roughly the size of 8 feet even as his dad was about the same height too. Boro is a middle aged man with an average amount of wrinkles on his eyes, jet shine black hair, and a very thin beard.

His standard outfit consists of a yellow striped suit with a brown coat draped over his shoulders like a cape, his arms not in its sleeves. Born also wears pure gold shoes, gold-amber tinted sunglasses and a dark yellow golden shirt with a mauve tie under his yellow suit. There is a tiny Black Den Den Mushi on his left wrist, like a wristwatch, underneath the sleeve of his suit. He is generally seen wearing a relaxed grin on his face that says bitch please.

He was joking just a little but he did want to prove his worth by joining the marines, and defeating a couple of thugs. He said," I even have info that a pirate crew is on their way a female on at that he grin." When he had enter the officer he skip the knocking on wood thing then walk past the marine who was ask to come in his eyes was on everyone in the room so nothing would make him any more happy if one of them felt lucky, and attack him.

He said, “I am sorry for my rudeness Admiral but I have a time to keep sir, and frankly sir you are a busy man who eating lunch so what do you say? Give me a swirl would not you sir?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:20 am

[[Admiral office]]

Nishki raised his eyebrows as he ate. Who on earth was this person? What a weird appearance, and a strange demeanour about him. Nishki then put down his bento. "Ummm not to be rude or anything, but Bolo is it? How did u get into the main entrance of the HQ? Only commissioned marines are allowed up here.... then again, u say you want to join the marines... shouldnt you start at the recruit level? If your as strong as you say, you should be able to get Ensign rank easily right? I dont mind accepting you in the marines if you go in the proper way through the recruitment i guess..." Nishki didnt really react to the man saying he can beat everyone. It was not unlike Nishki to simply ignore certain statements, after all the grandline is filled with this type of eccentric people.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:03 pm

The Challange
"How about this if I manage to touch your more then once in a spar you make me a vice admiral."
He grin he said,"My name is Boro." He didn't care about the other people who was in the room infact he thought less of them . He thought to himself a recruit is no good,and the fact that a low ranking officer offend him just as much. He said," Or I can challange one of your current Vice admiral for there slot plus this can be a small entermaints. Plus your marines are quite slow to even stop me let along beat me up no offense those."

He fold his arms waiting for the Admiral to listen to his request.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:09 pm

COMMODORE TANKU

Tanku entered as the admiral acknowledged his presence at the door. Upon being asked about his food, he grinned at Nishki. "Just a salad for me, Admiral. I'm a bit of an herbivore, you see." Tanku chuckled and stood in the corner. He removed the salad container from his coat and took out his chopsticks (always kept on his person) and began eating from it again. Suddenly, a man burst into the room and introduced himself as Boro.

Tanku grimaced as the man claimed he would be able to touch the Admiral. Tanku was stronger than most and even he would never in a million years be able to reach Nishki's level. Still, he figured he may as well remain quiet and observe the dialogue between the two. After all, it wasn't every day he'd get to see Nishki in action.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:26 am

[[Admiral office]]

"ahh jeez... look ur really looking to fight me here? the old man wont be happy if i go too wild you know, plus didnt u already just mention your name? and... urghh, i really cant just give you the rank you want..." Nishki got up and put his coat and cap on. The admiral then stood at the edge of his own balcony "I tell you what.... if you take the coat off my back under the time limit of 5 minutes... then ill let you join the marines... oh and destroying the coat will disqualify you just so you know....."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:13 am

[Sunlight: 22 Posts]

Vice Admiral Celeste smiled when he saw Commodore Tanku come into the room. He hadn't seen him in some time, especially due to his training, and it was always nice to see him around. When the Commodore was coming into the room an annoying guy stormed in and, shockingly, REQUIRED to be accepted as a marine.

To Lenny's opinion, it sounded like a lot of (b***sh**) made up excuses for a pirate that just wanted to be absolved from their past and get a rank within the marines. But it was really weird that he was asking for the rank of Vice Admiral. Lenny gave him a very strange facial expression that conveyed uncertainty and a little of pride (since he himself is a Vice Admiral).

He was feeling a little bit underated, and he was going to say something, but he decided that it would be a better idea to just not say a thing and let Admiral Nishki handle it. He just opened his lunchbox and started eating... Actually eating the sandwich from his pocket, now that the Admiral wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:36 am

Caught him slipping
He move forward close to the Admiral it would seem like the admiral was getting distance away from him. He edge closer to the balcony. He grins then as his place his hand over his mouth, and let off a cough he said, “Let us begin then.
Oh I am not a pirate by the way, and don't go easy on me, and I make this fast since you are very busy man."

He raise his middle finger into the air along with his index finger beside his middle finger as he point it at the Admiral he said," Kai." Releasing a great light from both his fingers this light was on the level of the sun as it shine then blinded everyone within one-forty-five feet since he know the room wasn't that big everyone but him was effect this was an attempt. Even the ones who was eating, and not looking at him the light would be that great. (Everyone in the room would be blind for like 2 turns.)

Making a light Clone of himself he took a seat on the floor as his light clone disappear he move so fast that even someone who train eyes it would be hard to see him. Using the light to make a copy of him which was easily the clone disappear then reappear above the speed of any Soru user that was an expert or master. The light Clone made an attempt to grab the marine coat off the admiral shoulder using the light as a decoy, and believe me if before the admiral hand time to respond to do something like jump off the balcony. The Light clone just move that fast you know because of his Devil fruit powers
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:19 am

Nishki was already gone before Anfer could finish speaking, Nishki had already dropped and therefore dropping down from marineford. Suddenly Nishki imediately turned into a pheonix flying in the sky and his brilliant flame shining in the sky as the marine cadets from below awed. Nishki then saw Boro blind everyone in the room except for Nishki who had sucessfully flew into the sky. Nishki grinned "Your a cheeky kid arent you... with your pika pika devil fruit and all, interesting, and your clones are hilarious too, but you are skilled no doubt, even though you may be arrogant....." Nishki remained in flight now wary of this mans abilities and what he can do.

((Sorry, he had already jumped by the time your sentence was finished, that was why he was standing at the edge of the balcony, so you couldnt auto grab))
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:26 am

Instead
He had no choice but to jump following the man who just did a daring jump into and off the cliff of the balcony. He grin as the man  jump off, the light clone follow up then jump on his back before he can go up into the sky fully. Meaning when the man dive he jumps on his back in the burst of speed hoping he would get him. The shine of the man didn't bother him infact  he raise both his middle finger,and index finger as he fall he said,"Kai." Releasing a powerful light just like before everyone under him would see it too maybe even the Admiral himself since he was close enough.

If successful the clone would attempt to grab the marine coat if successful he tosses it to the grounded...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:21 am

Nishki immediately created space, he flickered his wings and then added geppou to his natural flying speed. The biggest problem with light devil fruit users was that they liked to focus on speed techniques, so his step was something to worry about. As soon as the light blast came on, Nishki did a dive to guard his vision from the light man, Nishki noticed the clone coming behind him as he turned and launched a rankyaku cutting the clone in half making that clone disappear. Nishki had experienced too many fights, he had fought against a light user before and the experience was invaluable at this level. After all he was a marine admiral, the cadets from below watched with awe and respect, cause they knew who he was. He was Admiral Nishki D Rock, the marines greatest hero of this era. Nishki then kept his wings flapping his coat still on him not touched. Nishki then spoke "You have alot of skill... but i cannot give you the Vice Admiral position.... what i can give you is the chance... look over there" Nishki pointed at The Vice admirals watching "They have experienced pain and suffering as a marine, something which you have never experienced, watching their comrades die while they march on...." Nishki remained floating so that he could move in case this guy was planning a counter attack, after all Nishki had a plan to counter the light fruit effectively. He continued to speak "Marines must accept their comrades, they must know how to fight together , live together , die together!!! This is what it means to be a marine of the navy, no matter how many victories you gain you will not be recognised by the world, no matter how many sacrifices are made you will be forgotten, all that is left is duty, and the duty of a marine is to firstly keep the innocent people of this sea safe and to watch and protect your comrades, to live and fight with them as they throw their lives away for the sake of JUSTICE!!!" Nishki didnt mean to get emotional, but he was, he was an admiral for a long time, this place was his home, these men had bled and struggled to reach the navy. They all fought and sacrificed everything to become strong.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:36 pm

(OOC: I would say I have 3 post left for my speed because you jump off the balcony in my first attempt not sure those 2 or 3 post left.)
The Surprise Attack
The light clone was cut in half as it went straight threw the admiral his body parts did.
The light clone reform just when he past the admiral body. As he body reform Boro used a free hand to grab the admiral coat as he fly past him. Using his fast speed to grab him he follow it up with a

"Yasakani no Laser Show" Boro uses both hands to fire a torrent of deadly light particles, causing extreme damage to whatever they hit. Boro can control the spread of the attack, limiting it to a single person to covering a wide area. It also has great piercing powers, penetrating a thick layer of ice and then entering deep into the water with ease as well as iron too. This attack covers 1-60 feet in all direction. The marine below just mike be target too what the admiral didn't know is that that Boro was learning the admiral powers what was his true ejected?

Boro allow the admiral to speak he said in a clam tone," you marine speak of justice yet your ranks wonder the blues. Not having assign base or anything to that level you call yourself an army yet you didn't act like one. That is why you not winning this war, you say this I don't know pain, and suffering but I DO I was slave by your nobles half of my life, and I will not allowed you, to tell me what I don't know!" Now the light clone furious in fact that was the first time Boro every show a liking to emotion he fire rapids sixty feet in all direction as that happen he was falling down but didn't forget the attempt to grab the admiral coat.

(Ooc: Remember the light clone can take 3 major hits or minor before it destroyed.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:55 am

Nishki saw the light particles cut in half and go past him, he immediately dropped as the light clone reformed behind him, the light clone grabbing nothing but air as Nishki dropped , he then used geppou again to move back a further distance from the light clone who was standing there, Nishki then looked across as Boro started his light show, the attacks came swiftly and struck the area around him, Nishki saw a group of cadets about to be hit. Nishki used geppou while flying dodging the lasers as much as possible as he jumped in front of the cadet marines, taking the lasers head on from, using his wings to cover himself and the cadets. Nishki felt his arms and mouth bleed as the lasers hit. As the light show ended Nishki released his wings, the blue flame surrounding him, healing his arms and body ,the cadets on the ground who were relieved not to be hit.

"The battle we fight.... is one of pain... we have caught and killed many pirates , like Unholy and others, we have protected many people at the cost of victory at times..... you may know the pain of being a slave, and for that i am truly sorry, but you know nothing of the pain of being a marine... and that is the truth, and that is why, you cannot become a marine Vice admiral, at least not yet, however... now that time is up.. it seems i won" Nishki stood up straight pointing to the watch on his hand "You couldnt get my coat, and it seems that your laser did some damage to the coat too, so i win the game...." Nishki said pointing to his coat burnt.

Nishki then used geppou and landed on his balcony again looking at Lenny and Tanku "You cannot be a marine Vice Admiral... however, with your fighting ability, you can still become the navys General Inspector...... you will be able to work under me directly and we can maybe do something of worth together ... what do you say to that?"
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:48 am

Defeat
The light clone disappear. Back at the room Boro grin as he stood up he walk over to Admiral Nishi he attempt to shake hands to conceal the deal. He said, “Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! So what is the General Inspector tasks, and duty, what is his rank equal too?"

He fold his arm waiting for the Vice admiral to talk out of turn for being blind by him, and Commodore Tanku was oddly quite threw out this action. He said," May I be subject to a new uniform change Admiral Nishki please?" He remove his coat then said," I declare we have a meeting for the development of the marines starting when all present vice admiral have arrive sir."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:19 am

[Sunlight: 23 Posts]

"What the hell..."-Lenny mumbled when  he saw that the Admirak was basically going to decide if letting this guy into the marines if he hecould a win a damn tag game. Lenny sighed and didnt say anythibg, and just went on eating his sandwich. He wasn't the kind of person that would kill or attack a pirate without receiving an order if he could avoid it. For instance, he liked asking pirates to surrender before going after them.

Suddenly the guy attempted to blind the Admiral, and this went directly into Lenny's eyes as he was observing the Admiral's action.

"Fuck!"- The Vice Admiral said laughing a little bit. He always used similar kinds of attacks with his devil fruit ability, and now he knew how it felt. It was a little bit ironic. He knew that these kind of effects usually lasted a short time, and, indeed, the light that had been imprinted in his eyesight slowly disappeared.

By the time he started being able to see correctly again, he stood up and looked through the balcony. The game had gone out to the outside of the room. After some turning and twisting, the Admiral protects a group of marines that would have otherwise be seriously harmes by the light beams.

Last edited by Rodoku on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Verve appeared atop marine ford, looking down at those who affiliate with the government. Some of them he wished were enemies so he could kill them. Others seemed less interesting. He wanted to prove himself to day, so he jogged at about 1/3 soru speed to get lower and have a better view. He was currently only a spectator, though he would not be so soon. He wanted to take action, but he hadn't quite formed a plan just yet.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Wow
"Vice Admiral you may out rank me but, I don't approve of you yelling fuck in the middle of my promotion. Did I say Fuck when you got promoted in fact I didn't so I be glad if you subject me with the same respect sir."

He grin as he did manage to hit the admiral in battle some many people don't do that lately in fact his taunts to out ranking officer seems like he think he was better than Lenny. He look at the Vice Admiral as he waited for the man to knowledge his complaint if he didn't he may have to help him he grin.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:51 pm

COMMODORE TANKU

The large Marine Commodore laughed as the Admiral agreed to play a game of tag with this boastful newcomer. Tanku shrugged and figured nothing too bad could happen, so he continued eating his salad. Even when Boro initiated his "Kai" technique to blind everyone in the room, Tanku continued gazing forward despite the spots he was seeing. This man obviously had a modicum of power, but Tanku knew he was not going to get the position as long as Nishki determined he was unworthy of becoming a Vice Admiral like Lenny Celeste (an old friend and comrade of Tanku's).

After the entire ordeal was over, this new guy decided he had the nerve to tell off Lenny. Tanku had been quiet throughout this man's boasting and blustering and had even had the decency not to say anything when he was defeated handily by Nishki. However, what made Tanku mad was the face that this man had decided he could walk into the Admiral's office and proceed to disrespect the entire institution of the Marines by demanding the position and being sore about it after he didn't get it. Tanku stepped slowly off the wall and chuckled softly.

"Listen up, kid. I'm only going to say this once. When you're a Marine, if your commanding officer wants to swear because you used an ability that blinded him despite his being a bystander, you had better be ready to accept whatever he has to say. Hell, I'll say it. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Tanku said quietly. Then he smiled at Boro and took another bite of salad. "I understand that you want this to be a special day because you decided to bring your balls into work today, but we have to bring ours to work every day just to survive. Make sure you remember that, runt."
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Poor Boy
He grin as he finally acknowledge another fellow marine that decide to taunt him but he used his words then tried to toss his rank on him. He said, “I am an runt huh... as an runt I more than like out rank you as an General Inspector for I guessing my job is to let see keep marine in line. You my friend are severalty not own my level Vice Admiral May be, and the Admiral but you sir are what I look down upon. You have an chance to grow until then what was the phrase you used and said... was yes balls . So when you find your balls surely you welcome to meet me outside for a much long beat down common man way or the marine way."

He turns as he stares at the commodore he grin in the way that may taunt the marine he then return his attention at the admiral. He still had his eye on both the man just in case they would dare to tag team me.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Admiral Nishki stood in front of his desk sitting down writing on some papers. "Mr Boro, Commodore Tanku and Vice Admiral Lenny are both commissioned officers and shall be treated with the respect they deserve, i have given you this rank for the reason that its mobile allows you to travel and organize things around the 4 blues, but that does not mean you outrank the commissioned officers. As General inspector, your job is to investigate corruption, seek out wrong doings along the blues by any of the navy staff and report, and also to uphold the peace in the four blues and the grandline, another thing, if i find that you have abused this power, i will personally come and deal with it, and this time, i wont be on the defensive.... are we clear?" Nishki knew he was taking a risk, but he also knew that this type of fighting force could balance the scales in favour of the navy. Lenny and Tanku were also valued members of the marines and it was not fair on them since they were involved in the grandline missions and soon the new world. Nishki handed Boro a badge with the signage of general inspector.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))   Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The musings of justice ((Open to Rodo and me and whoever wants to join in who is a marine or government affiliate))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next