One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Empty
PostSubject: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:49 pm

An island in the West Blue
12:45 AM

"Sir, they have arrived."

"Whaaaaaat?~ So early. Let me rest a bit more."

"Sir, I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Geeeeez. When I finally have time to relax I have to do this... gah, ok. I'll be down in a minute."

Tollenhawt got up from his comfortable chair, stretching his arms, he glanced over at his watch. 12:45. He fixed his white tie and looked down over at the documents scattered all over his desk. Picking up two specif papers, he examined them carefully. One read "Jinjen Jinden" while the other one read "Will Arrow." Taking a few moments to scan over each paper, he placed them down and walked out of the room, closing the door of his office behind him. The two should be waiting in the room below. The tests to join his squad were about to begin shortly.

Today's the day the roses will really bloom.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:58 pm

In the room below, there was a man standing. The man was a short fat man, who was dressed in blue clothes, much like every marine. He had tiny legs and fit and not a very handsome face, but there were two women around him, probably two girlfriends of his. The man looked quite drunk, yet he was trying to convince the women to leave from the room as he had an important meeting.

"Jinjen-sama... We want to stay with you!" said both women.

"Excuse me, ladies, but Jinjen Jinden has a job to do... After all, I am a marine Vice Admiral... I have meetings. Hehe." he said to the women and the women got up disappointed, leaving from the room. By the time they left the room, Jinjen took a deep breath and got up from the couch he was sitting on, moving towards the direction of the table. There, he picked up a glass which he filled with some whiskey he was hiding right below his long dark blue coat that made him look much like a detective. He drunk a little bit of the whiskey and he sat on the couch again, while speaking out some words, not clearly as he was slightly high. "Phew... Hik! Those women would not leave me alone... What do I do to them? Am I that handsome?" he wondered, ironically of course.

[Introduction Box]
[Jinjen Jinden]
[Marine Ensign]
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Tollenhawt arrived at the bottom of the stairs, fixing his tie once more, he cleared his throat and opened the door. He was a little surprised to see only one man, it seemed the other person was running late. Walking up to the counter which was in front of the couch, he sat behind it.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mr.Jinden."

Tollenhawt raised his right hand for a shake, little did Jinjen know that this was a dirty trick! He was planning to squeeze the man's hand to test his strength. The test was about to begin!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Jinjen smiled by the time he looked at his superior officer and he tried to hide the fact that he was slightly drunk. Before the marine could realize that he was drinking some whiskey, he immediately hid it, although it was not difficult to understand that Jinjen was drunk as he was smelling whiskey from the top of hair until the bottom of his feet. Despite that, Jinjen was still capable of moving and even shaking hands. As a result, when Tollenhawt raised his hand in order to perform a handshake with him, Jinjen simply gave his hand. Upon touching the marine, Jinjen realized something. That guy... He had a quite strong hand. Well, most guys he used to have handshakes with, used to have strong hands. Were they all that strong or was just Jinjen quite weak? That was a mystery, but Jinjen believed that the answer was the first one...
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:23 pm

A scent of whiskey emitted from the man, it seemed he was a bit tipsy. That was gonna be his downfall. Tollenhawt got up from his seat.

"Now, we're gonna make our way to the test room. In there, I'll test what you're really capable of."

Walking out the room, Tollenhawt hoped the man would follow on. He made his way down the corridor and stopped once he had reached a certain set of double doors. Turning to face them, he pushed the doors opened wide and revealed a large, plain, room. On the walls were shelves stacked with weapons, from knives to swords, glove to boxing gloves. It was a large variety of weaponry.

"Here, my friend, is the testing room. We shall engage in a numerous amount of tests. Hope you're ready."

Tollenhawt walked inside the room, un-doing his tie and unbuttoning the first few buttons of his pink shirt. He stood somewhere in the room.

"Feel free to choose a weapon, I'll be using my trusty blade. Once you' have chosen one, let's engage in combat. I'll say when to stop."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:31 pm

"Hik!" the marine could not hold it anymore. Apparently, he drunk a little bit over the limit. However, as he could still realize what was going on, his jaw fell on the ground funnily by the time he realized that he was about to face off against his new captain so that he would prove to him that he was strong enough to be under his division. Jinjen scratched his head while his jaw was still on the ground, making himself look like a monkey and he thought while scratching his head "Why is this always happening to me? Last time I found Karasu and now I am finding that weirdo! Oh shit! Screw you fate!".

However, there was not anything he could do. As a result, he followed the captain to the test room and as the man prepared himself, Jinjen lied on the floor, relaxing a little bit. "I don't need any weapons, boss... I will relax a little bit until you choose yours." he said while looking at the man from below, as he had already lied on the floor and then his eyes shined as the light of the room was reflected on the sword he was looking at... One... Two... Three... "KYA!!!!!! A SWORD?!" the man was shocked as he realized that he would face a swordsman.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:43 pm

"Alllright! Let's begin, shall we?"

Tollenhawt charged at the man, his sword was ready and in front of him. A scary yet silly face was on Toll's face, his eyes began to shine as he leaped into the air, the tip of his blade was going straight for Jin.

"Think fast!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:47 pm

The marine was lying on the ground but he did not even bother moving while he was being approached by his captain who was about to stab him. Instead, he yawned as he approached the first seconds. However, when he realized that he would stab him for real if he did not move out of the way, Jinjen curled his body and rolled himself away from the spot he was lying on, resulting in Tollenhawt stabbing the floor. "KYAAAAAA!!! HE IS REALLY GOING TO CUT ME DOWN!!!" commented Jinjen and as he realized that there was no way out except from fighting, he started rolling around himself, building up momentum for something... He was prepared to counter attack! What was Jinjen's plan? Did he have anything in his mind in order to deal with his captain and if he did so what could that be?
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Tollenhawt smiled as he realized that Jin had evaded the attack. It seemed he wasn't as bad as Toll thought he'd be. Toll watched as Jin began to roll around, he seemed to be planning something but what was it?

"Heh. Rolling ain't gonna get you no where."

Tollenhawt charged towards Jinden and raised his blade over his head, once close enough, he pulled it downwards aiming for Jin! How would Jin dodge this one!?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:04 pm

The marine would not let himself get stabbed. He managed to avoid the previous attack but his captain was persistent and he insisted on attacking him. As a result, Jinjen realized that he had no other choice but to go and attack him if he really wanted to leave the battle unwounded. Hopefully, as he predicted that scenario, he built up momentum for his next movement, the necessary momentum he need for his counter attack. As the man had almost reached him and was about to pierce with his sword the marine ensign's flesh, Jinjen's rolling body was propelled high on the air, dodging the attack. Then, it would fall on the ground, still rolling and right after falling the rolling body would still bounce again, moving high on the air. In other words, the curled body of Jinjen was moving up and down to the air as the marine had built up the necessary force to do so before. "Instant Bounce!!!" he yelled after moving high on the air with the constant bounces and he fell on the ground with great speed, aiming to slam the captain with his rolling form of his body. Would he succeed?
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Tollenhawt's eyes widened as he say that Jin had invaded yet another attack, his style of fighting was pretty weird, Jin bounced around the room with great speed, Tollenhawt was struggling a bit to keep up with him, noticing that the ball of fat was going straight for him, he quickly leaped out of the way and just in time to!

"Haha! Looks like today will be a pretty fun day!"

Tollenhawt regained his posture, blade out and ready. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on the bounces coming around from the room. Opening them once heard a bounce noise really close to him, Tollenhawt span on his heels at fast pace, swinging his blade as he done so.

"Leeeeet's seeeee yooooou dodge thiiiis oooone!~"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Jinjen was bouncing all across the room with the hopes that his current bounce would strike Toll and make him ask Jinjen to stop the battle. However, unlike what Jinjen expected, Toll was getting more and more interested in the battle the more the time passed. It looked like Jinjen's weird battling style piqued his curiosity and he wanted to fight with him more and more as the time passed. In order to fight, though, he had to defend himself. As a result, when Jinjen came with his bouncing motion, the man was about to swing his sword and cut him. Jinjen, though, was covering his head to avoid situations like these. After all, he never wanted himself to strike his enemies with the head and risk having his head cut if he had to face a swordsman. As a result, it was a little bit difficult for him to see what was going on. While falling, he could feel Toll's sword slashing through his fat body and opening a wound but before the sword stabbed him deeper, Jinjen screamed in pain and bounced away, ending his constant bouncing. He stood on his feet, taking a few deep breaths in order to forget the pain and then he looked at the right side of his right leg which was covered with his own blood.

"Hey, boss! That hurt!!!" said Jinjen before he curled himself and prepared to go with a counter attack. "Rollout!" he said as he rolled with great speed towards the enemy in an attempt to strike him at the stomach and cause him some damage.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:27 pm

"Haha, well you shouldn't have ca-"

Tollenhawt's speech was interrupted as Jinjen bounched and slammed right into his stomach causing him to fly backwards into a wall. Coughing as he got up, he rubbed his sore stomach and looked over at Jin.

"Well, that was a not so friendly meeting with the wall."

Tollenhawt quickly charged and dived right into the battle, he slashed in all directions and soon the attacks got faster and faster. All these attacks were directed to Jin.

"Tap,Tap,Tap!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:46 pm

"Rollout - Zigzag!" the marine tried out another technique as his captain rushed at him, slashing with continuous swings of his sword faster and faster. In order to be able to avoid them, Jinjen had no other choice but to use a technique that would allow him to increase his own strength and speed the more he rolled. As a result, he would use that technique that allowed him not only to roll away from the first slash, but to continue rolling away in a zigzag way, dodging all the slashes one after another. The more he would move with the zigzag pattern, the stronger and faster his rolling was. Eventually, thanks to the constant rolling, Jinjen ended up behind Toll and he would move towards him, attempting to strike him with the fully charged, from the constant zigzags, rolling attack.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Tollenhawt followed the man with his eyes, predicting where the man would bounce or attack. Thinking hurt his brain however he needed some way out of this, Jinjen was charging straight for Toll and Toll had to act fast. He needed to evade or counter..... counter! He pointed the tip of his blade towards Jin, he hoped that Jin would go straight for it.

"Get to the point!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:27 pm

"You are not as smart as I thought boss! I'm still using my Zigzag technique!!!" said Jinjen while rolling towards the direction of the sword and just when he was about to get stabbed by the sword, he rolled to the side and dodged the attack, before he kept rolling with his zigzag pattern in order to move at the man and finally strike him with the rolling attack! While all this was going on, Jinjen was thinking "Damn it, when will he tell me to stop?!". Apparently, he did not really like this. He was not in the mood of fighting with his superior, after all.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Tollenhawt smirked as he saw the man dodge his attack. This man was indeed no newbie at battle and Toll could clearly see that. Watching as Jinjen rebounded off yet another wall, Tollenhawt put his sword away. Test 1 was over.

"Alright, basketball. You can stop bouncing around. We gotta roll."

Tollenhawt's smirk grew wider as he said that. He really liked the pun he had just made. Anyways, there was no time for jokes. The next test had to begin!
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:21 am

The Silent Entrance
As silent foot gallop through the stone path he arrives at the marine base. He decide to enter the base undected his quiver was full with 32 arrows again, 5 steel arrows the rest wooden arrows. He creeps along the floor boards using his stealth cloak to cover his body up as he wrap his coat over his whole body. He finally arrives at the training area when he spotted two man held an ongoing conflict or what it seems to be a test.

His smirk as he opens his mouth he said," Captain Arrow at your service, Captain Tollenhawt's nice to meet you." He quickly unwrap his cloak revealing his rank, and marine coat he then said, “I am sorry for my lateness but I had a conflict with some pirates who still on an island. One by the name SEBASTIAN KADO the other one I am not too sure about." He walk out the corner which he been standing in, and watching both man battle. Will hair is brown curly hair which gives him a harmless appearance. Though he is not as big as most people, Will is very strong and can draw back the massive string on the infamous longbow of the archers. Will is not only a fast runner, but a fast fighter as noted in the skills, where he is able to sneak in a quick punch before running from most people in general. One of Will's greatest weapons is his mind and it is often noted how his mind is quick to jump from one conclusion to another faster than other people, thus giving him the name chocho meaning "butterfly".
He spoke in a demanding tone.
"I have been assign to your crew, and request this be are first mission after we pull files on this scum. This would not only help us but allow us to get promoted too"

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:26 pm

By the time he found out that the test was over, the marine ensign stopped moving and he got on his feet although a second afterwards he collapsed. He took a deep breath and he would speak the words "I'm awesome!" before he noticed Will who just entered. "Hmmm?" he raised his eyebrows and stared at him, while he was speaking. That guy... He was definitely strong.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:35 pm

"Would you help me capture these pirates one of them name Sebastian kado?" He foold his arm waiting for his approval or responds.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Tollenhawt watched as Will Arrow entered the scene, a confident look was on his face. Judging from the clothes he was wearing Toll could easily tell his rank. Listening to Will's words, Tollenhawt smirked confidently.

"Ah, your lateness is not a problem Will. It is also a pleasure to meet you. You say you saw a pirate by the name of Sebastian Kado... interesting, I was recently sent a video about him and his doings. He took down a marine crew. Him and his little friend, Ginichi Chowdan."

The smile disappeared from Toll's face, his usual lazy expression was put on.

"Fiiiiiiiiine. I just keep getting dragged into problems...."

Toll looked back at his basketball friend, Jinjen.

"You ready?"

(OOC: This thread will now stop here for now. The next post shall be posted in the thread where Sebastian is at.)
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:30 pm

((ooc: So what we do now?))
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:33 pm

(OOC: We wait for me to finish my post in the train thread, then we move there.)
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:34 pm

(OOC: Okay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom   Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolling Roses: The flowers bloom
Page 1 of 1