One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolling Thunder Pirates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Rolling Thunder Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Crew Name: Rolling Thunder Pirates
Captain: Rico Vidal "the Luchador" (Space Cadet)
Flag: In front of a black field is a skull wearing a wrestling mask very similar to Rico's; it is blue on one side and black on the other.
Ship: The Fray Tormenta- A small ship armed with a couple of cannons on each side, a single mast, rows, one sail, an unused kitchen and a neglected sick bay.
Side: Pirates
Crurent Members: 5- Rico Vidal, Haru Finner, Raulin Denys, Krankheit Jikken, Clark West
Crew Goals: Overthrow the World Government
Crew History: Once Rico had abandoned his job as a Cipher Pol agent, he needed a way to fight back against his new enemies. Acquiring his ship, the Fray Tormenta, was the first step in this adventure, the next was getting a crew. (Will add more to this documentation between threads)
Expeting new members?: Yes.

Last edited by Space Cadet on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 pm

lol I saw that you put him in the list already.

Here is my badass trilobite fishman

Haru Finner

which is also a marksman xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:49 pm

I guess that makes you the first mate
Back to top Go down
FargoToYou

FargoToYou

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:30 pm

can a navigator spot be held for 1 day
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:56 am

Raulin is offered up to be your cook, and you already know who he is.
Back to top Go down
FargoToYou

FargoToYou

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Clark west is offered as your navigator, though he is not official yet, as his right arm has not yet been approved. just following up on the navigator promise
Back to top Go down
FargoToYou

FargoToYou

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:41 pm

clark is approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:02 am

Clark is accepted. Our next thread will be starting eventually; we shall meet in the war.

Edit: We should do an assembly thread first; I'll start working on that and edit once more to put the link in once it's made.

Last edited by Space Cadet on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:04 am

Was this ever approved? If so it is now lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:20 pm

I offer to you Dr. Krankheit Jikken as both a Doctor and a Scientist, though you may wish to give him one job over another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:50 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:56 pm

This crew is disbanded; as much as I respect your faith in me, I'm just not captain material.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Thunder Pirates   Rolling Thunder Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolling Thunder Pirates
Page 1 of 1