One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimiu

Mimiu

Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Empty
PostSubject: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:31 am

Name: Bachi Bachi no mi (Curse Curse Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Capabilities: Gives the user the ability to give any person they can touch 5 of the following curses "Gender Swap", "Pink Shadow", "Incorrect Reflection", "Color Blind", and "Insomnia"

The user has to have their hand on the person for 10 minutes for the curse to take effect, they must also chant the type of curse their giving for 10 minutes as well.

Gender Swap: Literally swaps the gender of cursed person, the way it happens it completely random, it could be from seeing yourself in a mirror, seeing a certain animal, hearing a certain word, or even just coughing. The swap can not be constant, it can only be done once every hour.

Pink Shadow: As the name descides, the cursed person now have a pink shadow, its a very bright pink, it can only be hidden by certain things, differing each time, it could be only an umberlla, only housing, or maybe only birds.

Incorrect Reflection: Whenever you see yourself in the water, mirror, or anything that'd give you a reflection of yourself, you will see someone else, its always someone else, and you rarely see the same person twice.

Color Blind: You slowly lose sight of all color, and become completely color blind, you can still see shades of black and white and grey, so your still able to see the difference from thing to thing, its just a little duller (*giggles at the pun*)

Insomnia: The cursed person can no longer control when they sleep, they will stay awake for 3 days straight and fall asleep and be unable, no matter what condition, stay asleep until exactly 24 hours after that time, the time of which effects happen is exactly when the curse was finished, so its never the same with each person

As a secondary effect, the stronger the curse, the person also is rewarded, somewhat, with some kind of bonus, as of yes, we know:

Color blind gives the person a better sense of hearing.

Reverse sex enhances the persons overall strength.
Pink shadow lets the person become almost invisible in the place they have no pink shadow in.

Insomnia gives the user, for the three days their wake, almost insane like overall strength, defense, speed, all of the like, it starts off at four times the person's limit for the first 12 hours, after that, it reduces to 1.5 times that for 48 hours, and then it returns to normal for the last remaining 12 hours.

Incorrect Reflection actually, this only takes effect in the game once they figure it out, shows the faces of the people who will attack him/her, it normally rotates through the crew or team.

Last edited by Mimiu on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:40 pm

How long do these curses last?
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Its a permanent curse, but that's why they come with buffs.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:51 pm

how long must the physical contact be established to administer a curse
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:53 pm

I guess in forum time, 20 posts or so, normally you do it after you knock the subject out, its normally not something someone wants. Kinda like 'leaving your mark' it will, how ever, disappear if you skill the current fruit user of it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:58 pm

that sort of time period is beond reasnable! you may make it shorter if yo like

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:59 pm

No, its supposed to take a long time, its the flaw to the fruit.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 pm

wait wait wait!

whats the bonus for insomnia?
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Uh...I let it open for someone to decide because it'd have the best buff, seeing as its such a big minus
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:58 pm

((I think Ace already has that one, ether that or narcolepsy...))

welll umm.... anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:58 pm

If you have one, just say it Mister Admin XD

Normally, the buff has something to do with the minus, so I'm not really sure.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:04 pm

not really at the moment, I'm usually the idea guy but sorry......

((in the mean time what do you think of the Chibi Lounge? post your opinion in the "Chibi Lounge?" GD thread if you would be so kind))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:51 pm

I like this idea.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:02 pm

If you want to use a curse or add/change one, just say so Irrational
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Sorry to double post, but I finish the berry, you guys like it?
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:48 pm

I can't wait to see which character uses this. Utter hilarity might ensue.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:52 pm

One already has the curse effect of it, but I don't know who'll actually have the wavios to step into these boots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)   Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bachi Bachi no mi (Uneaten)
Page 1 of 1