One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:55 am

At Salty's place

"I... I guess I will just stand down and wait." were the words of the marine commodore as he listened to the words of the mysterious man. Then, he turned his head, looking at the man. He took a deep breath. It was obvious that he was the bad guy, he was an enemy that he would better not mess with as he was already injured. Although he was regaining his strength in a rapid rate because of his desire to meet up with his friends again and explain what was going on, Salty could not move at all, at least for now. All he could possibly do was to sit down and just wait to see what the man wated. "Okay... What do you want, now?" asked Salty, waiting to listen to the man's answer.

At Johnny's place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4K69gXQHNg

Meanwhile, at the place where the battle against the Troll Pirates is taking place, Orior appears. He is slightly injured, but he is fine. He has a scratch right below his left eye but that is not important at all. He has his tongue outside his mouth, as usual but he has a deadly look on his eyes, the look of the man who is about to murder any enemies he finds. "You bastards... How could you mess with me while I was sleeping?!" he said as he launched a Rankyaku which traveled towards the direction of Niko. While moving at him, the Rankyaku would start swirling, just like it did before, when Orior used it against Danny in order to defeat him, drawing people in the middle of the Rankyaku as if it was a whirlpool. Niko was drawn in the middle of the Rankyaku attack by the as of yet unknown force, being completely cut all across his body and falling on the floor unconscious, blood coming out of every part of his body. His hair were completely cut down and even one of his hands was ultimately chopped off, showing that Orior was pretty strong and that his attack was quite deadly. "Before, Danny was quite lucky... I was tired because of his power." he commented to everybody, who was shocked to see what had just happened.

"Robocop... Take Johnny with you and go search for Maractus Zack and Danny, before he blows up himself and the whole prison. I will take on those bastards." he said to Bobby, his voice serious while he was speaking. While speaking, everybody had just stopped moving, shocked from what they had just seen. Then, Orior raised his right hand and his palm started swirling, obviously creating force. He pointed with the palm towards Thorn's and Zorn's direction and they both started being pulled towards Orior!

"That power..." said Achoo, while gulping. "I know that power... To make anything swirl at will and create whirpools on any surface, including land, air and water comes only from one power..." he started explaing.

Then, Orior raised his left hand, pointing with his fingers towards the swirling circle he just created on his right palm. By the time Thorn and Zorn reached him, he would pierce through their bodies with a Shigan attack at the first one, making him fall on the ground unconscious and with another shigan attack to the other one, also defeating him.

"One of the deadliest Paramecia type fruits that have ever existed in this world, comparable to Doku Doku no Mi and Gura Gura no Mi... The fruit that turns the user into a whirpool-man... That is the power of the Uzu Uzu no Mi!" Achoo finished explained, while sweating, his eyes twitched as he realized that Orior was now looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:23 pm

"Whoaaaahhhh, Orior is so freaking strong!!!" Bobby squeals, with his tongue rolling around, eyes popping out, it was the first time he ever saw someone so efficiently and quickly eliminating the opposition. Then, realizing that it was to him that the marine was referring to, he snatches Johnny, yes he actually grabs him this time, and begins to run towards the other direction. "I saw that shorty carrying Danny this way, let's go!" he says, referring to the boss of the Troll pirates. Shorty ... heh.
Meanwhile, down on the hall, the floor of the gates, the "wolverine" man seemingly succumbs, falling down and coughing intensely. "Zack" is apparently winning this, and, with a blunt kick, sends the man rolling a couple of feet. "This is easy!" ".. Hey, do you mind stopping that? He's an unfinished business of mine." a woman's voice is heard, and from the gates, Zosha appears, slightly worn down and with her shirt dangerously ripped apart on the right side.

"What do you mean by that, mister Marine? Is there something you would like to know?" The man speaks, still not directly looking at Salty. His tone had a small scent of nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:10 pm

"Okay, okay... I guess I will speak clearly... What is what you want, Maractus Zack?" were the words of Salty to the man, the words quite serious while he spoke. "Do you want to have a high bounty on your name? You may have it. Do you want your freedom? I believe you already have it... Do you want to kill as many marines as possible? Well, you killed a lot of them... So let me ask you... What is what you want?" he asked, his voice serious all the time. He turned his head towards Zack and he expected an answer, as quick as possible.

Meanwhile, at the place were the Troll Pirates were... Achoo is also lying on the floor, completely defeated only a minute after Johnny and Bobby left from the scene. All the members of the Troll Pirates who happened to be there are lying on the floor, defeated with several body parts chopped off. And above them, standing triumphantly is the winner of the battle, Orior Mavult. "I should not have shown them my powers... My idiotic superiors might scold me, but who cares..." he commented while creating a swirling circle around which drew all the defeated bodies of the Troll Pirates in a pile. "Pathetic." he commented and he run, following the direction where Johnny and Bobby followed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:21 pm

"Have you ever heard of the Island of Karavia?" The man asks Salty. He should probably know, if only he was keeping track of what the actions of the Marines were over the years, or was long enough in the force, he probably knew. Karavia was a small town in the island with the same name, and it was well known to be a pirate's place. It was basically a town populated entirely by pirates that had abandoned piracy and wanted to just have a normal life. And, to some extent, the Marines were actually allowing such a place to exist, under a certain set of rules. But, 10 years ago ... yes, Salty was involved enough in the Marines to know, for sure.
"My family was slaughtered by the Marines sent there 10 years ago, when you sneak attacked and captured or just killed all the pirates peacefully living there. You only allowed us to live there so many of us gather, so you could just get us all down ... The Divisions were sent from here, Blue Stripe ... I had 2 daughters..." Zack monologues. Thinks are starting to come clear as to why this man was doing what he was doing. Revenge!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:03 pm

"I see... This explains a lot, I guess... However don't you realize that what you are doing is wrong? You kept living with the hopes that you would avenge your late daughters. That, I can understand. But I cannot understand why you would force yourself to do something your two girls would possibly hate. I have never felt betrayed but I know that no matter what happens, I will never allow the feeling of revenge overcome me! You don't seem like a bad guy, Zack..." were the words of Salty to the man and he raised his hand, asking him to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:20 pm

"I am not a bad guy? ... Hah, never seen a Marine speak to a pirate like that." Zack says, his "laughing" sound being more of ironic rather than actually finding this amusing, as he was, this entire time, with a solemn, emotionless and empty expression. Come to think of it, the direction he was looking at happened to be the direction where "Karavia" isle was located.

"I will not deny that I was a cruel and evil person. With my powers, my crew and I had pillaged .. don't even remember just how many ships. How many lives could I possibly have ruined? Can't tell ... but then, 12 years ago, I met her ... and, my life changed forever. I wanted to just settle down. I really wanted to just have a peaceful life. But, never did I atoned for my sins .. so I guess this, I deserved. But, my family ... they did not deserve this. I thought that ... Marines protect the civilians, isn't that right? Why did they opened fire on innocent women, children and elder people, then? Can you answer me?" Zack continues, and, despite maintaining a similar tone and posture the whole time, it was clear that, as he was speaking about this, he was actually starting to put some effort into remaining in this becalmed and abstracted state.

"They will pay ... but so will I." He looks at his clock, an old clock strapped onto his arm with some leather stripes. "Assuming that things will go as planned out ... in about 3 minutes, the sleep inducing Marine named Danny, will lose consciousness by committing suicide. And then, everyone here, sans you and your newly arrived friends..."

A scrolling images shows everyone, the two petty officers in Zamato's group, Zamato himself having regained consciousness and approaching the gates, Zosha, the unknown wolverine man and the fake Zack still battling, Orior, Bobby perched onto Johnny, an unconscious Douche, a shadowed down figure of what appears to be Fino, Danny barely concious and being moved away by a short man, the boss of the Troll Pirates, everyone of them highlighted ...
".. Are brainwashed into coming up here in Level 4, find me, slaughter me, and then proceed to go on a battle frenzy until everyone dies..!!!" he says, his eyes looking hollow, like dark lifeless tunnels leading into the abyss.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:18 pm

"Hmph... I knew it Zack. I was sure that this was what you were planning. But let me tell you another thing. You are not really trying to atone for your sins. You are attempting to escape from them. You know, there are countless people in this world who need help. There are countless fathers who lost their children because they had nobody to protect their children. There are tons of children out there who are missing their parents. You... You could become a marine Zack. With your fruit power you could make everyone forget... I have come to realize that your control over your ability is really extremely powerful. You could change everyone's memories so that you would become a new person. To prevent the same thing from happening again. Yet, you avoid that... You are a coward. You prefer death over your responsibilities. And I am sure that your daughters would not like that, I'm afraid." was the first part of Salty's speech to the pirate. Then the marine turned his back at the pirate and he continued talking. "As for your plan, I am sure it will fail. You may have set up a perfect plan but there are a few people around that you will definitely lose to. Johnny is going to stop you. Douche, Bobby and Fino as well." he continued speaking and then he turned once again at Zack and raised his hand, pointing at him. "Zack, please change your mind... If you don't do so I will have to fight you!!!" he finished talking with a serious voice. "I am Bobby's hero and head of the photography department!!! I have to stop you no matter what!!!".

Salty was absolutely determined!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:13 pm

"Would that be really an atonement? That would prove that I don't even care that all this happened .. I deserve to die. But, those scumbags that tricked us and slaughtered us like pigs, they deserve death too." Zack has finally turned to face Salty, seemingly, the brave Marine's words must have affected him, at least somewhat, for him to finally break that solemn, detached glare and demeanor towards everything that he was having up to this point. Upon turning, his eyebrows slightly raise in slighty disbelief, as the man, Salty, yeah, that was his name, actually pleaded for him to stop, but at the same time informed him that he was willing to take him down himself if he was to carry on with his plan.

A crooked smile forms on his lips, a smile that then changes to a grin of contempt towards the man. "These are some big words coming from a Marine .. rather, a Marine that was taken out with a single move. Also, you just made eye contact with me .." he says, and raises his arm a bit. "That is all I need for a few-second illusion to your memories, meaning that you may as well die, thinking that you was the criminal, here.. well, that is..-!!" From the thin pillar that was supporting the long fence, someone actually sprouts from inside, and lashes out towards Zack, preparing to slash the pirate with a sword. Zamato had arrived. Reinforcements!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:54 pm

"Zamato, go away! He has messed up with my memories! Oh wait..." said Salty to the Marine before he thought of something. The marine would never allow himself to fall to his enemy nor to become a victim of his power. He did not know what Zack was up to and with Zamato's sudden appearance he feared that he would be used against him. However, he quickly actually realized that he was not affected by Zack's power as he was stopped by Zamato before it was too late. Zamato, the man that Zack had disputes with, was the one to save Salty at the hour of the greatest need.

"Thank you..." he took a deep breath and then pointed at Zack's direction with his index finger. "Zamato, do not allow him to have eye contact with you... That is the way he is using his fruit. As for the rest, oh well... Zack, I gave you my chance! Now is the time to become serious! The time time to become serious is now!!!" he spoke with a serious voice the first sentence and the second sentence was spoken with a slightly trollish voice as Salty already started using his Troll Combat. Ironically, as he spoke about himself being serious.

He jumped on the air, seemingly to take his battle stance while landing, and he fell on the ground with his butt, making it look like it was an accident while he was falling, while in fact he was trying to get into the spirit of Troll Combat. He got up and he spoke some more words. "That was stupid... Stupid that was." he commented while sighing and a moment of silence occurred with Salty staring at Zack's direction, although he tried to avoid eye contact. "Pffffffft!" a sound was heard. Oops. Salty farted.

Last edited by Maxulus on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:00 am

"Why you little ...!!" Zack grits his teeth in anger, and, as both fighters, Zamato and Salty, each prepare to attack him, he grabs onto some objects from his belt, and lets them go just before they reach him. Although, admittedly, Salty didn't reached too close, as he seemingly fell down, unaware to Zack that it was on purpose. Either way however, the outcome of this action was a large explosion, visible from below. It was on!

Meanwhile, on Floor 3, Johnny and Bobby had reached Danny, who was still carried away by the captain of the Troll pirates, who was, quite surprising, extremely mobile and quick. "Dammit, how fast ... well, last time I took him out before I got to see what he's made of." Johnny remarks to himself, while on the chase. As they continue to run, Johnny suddenly notices something, and tries to stop chasing after the little man, but is too late, and slams into what seems to be nothing. "Don't tell me ... he's a fruit user, after all.."

"Hyahahaha!!!" The little man begins to laugh, as he throws away Danny's battered body down on the floor, and looks at his pursuers. They had reach a pretty large empty cell room, which was actually about as large as a house. "Indeed, for I have eaten the Bari Bari no Mi, and ... I've brought you in this confined space to make the most out of my ability!!"

2 minutes left!

((OOC: I did that bomb thing so we focus on Danny for the time being, if you don't mind~))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:13 am

"Zack, stop it right away before it is too late... Before it is too late, spot it right away, Zack!!!" said Salty as he started running towards his direction, prepared to kick him with a powerful kick. He charged his kick with his strength and as he reached him, he unleashed it with great force and violence while yelling out loud "TROLL KICK!!!". Salty was trying to use his signature technique against the enemy... The last time it did not work. What were the odds it would not work again? Salty was pretty sure that he would finally manage to land a hit to the enemy and leave him off guard so that he would follow with the rest of his attacks! Would he succeed or not?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:59 pm

"Well well ... we finally get the chance to kick you ass .. you asshole."
"Seems to be the case ... heh hah .."
"Let's break the whole place down!"

"Good thing that shortie earlier managed to bust through the doors ... handy, heh."

In front of Orior's path, as he was chasing after Johnny and Bobby, a massive group of people, all wearing prisoner clothing. It would appear that, the Troll Pirate's captain, true to his crew's name and infamy about it, had just done all he could do to troll with all of the fighters still left to stop Zack's plan. There were at least 20 prisoners right in front of Orior's path, and more would already begin to approach. This obviously was dangerous, as even for someone with such a powerful ability, to have to face with a multitude of pirates, all of which boasting bounties of over 40,000,000 beli each, this was trouble, to say the least. Another thing noted was that, they were all eager to fight, rather than try to make a run for it. Zack must have been responsible for that too, somehow.

"GET HIM!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:34 pm

"Come on you friggin' bastards! I am going to take out all of you if you take a single step!!!" said the "Scumbag" while running towards their direction and raising his foot, launching a Rankyaku towards their direction, much like he did before. Then, the rankyaku would start swirling, dragging all the people who were around in the middle of the attack so that they would be ultimately chopped off by the attack. Orior was not letting even a single second get wasted. The situation was crucial and he had to get rid of them as fast as possible so that he would follow Johnny and Bobby who were after the leader of the Troll Pirates. Would his attack be enough to take out all of them or not?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:11 pm

"Ah, wah!" The prisoners scream as one after the other they get caught up into the scumbag marine's formidable attacks. However, what the lack in power compared to his, they seem to have in sheer numbers. And as about a dozen or more are taken out by a single strike, several leap or move to the sides, and attempt to assault the man. Meanwhile, from behind, an enormous block of what seemed to be solid concrete is moved towards Orior all of a sudden, and it's already a few feet away from smashing the marine right onto the walls on the other side. This wouldn't be easy, not even for someone like him!

Meanwhile, to where Johnny has gotten himself into, the man actually falls on his knees, one hand holding onto the ground, while he holds his mouth, which is gushing blood, with the other hand. "Wahahahaha, in this confined space, you just can't beat me, I have the high ground!"

And, up on the roof, Zack is holding the battered body of Zamato, who is gasping for air. "You fool .. did you really expect that you'd beat me? I didn't even had to use my ability on you, could just have you attack the other one over there, but then again .. you filthy marines needed a lesson...!" He physically took out a Marine that was able to give Johnny trouble! Zack was obviously much more powerful on the physical department than Salty probably thought he was!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:33 pm

As a chaotic state was taking place everywhere, Orior realized that he would better not waste his time at the prisoners, at least for that time. Instead, he decided to focus on leaving from the spot and start searching for somebody who could help, maybe the two Vice Admirals that leaded the basement. As a result, he moved his hand up to the ceiling of the floor and he whispered the word "Magnetpool" as he opened a whirlpool that drew him at the top of the sailing. Apparently, the whirlpool swallowed the marine and so he moved through the floor quickly in order to get to the floor above, the fourth floor of the prison. He took a deep breath and said "I'd better search for those bastards now!"

Meanwhile, Salty was trembling as he noticed that Zamato was already defeated by Zack. That man was definitely worthy of his bounty of 200,000,00 Beri. However, he had to give everything he had in order to defeat him, even if that meant that Salty himself would die. Without even thinking of it for a second time, Salty rushed at Zack and with his eyes closed so that he would not be affected by the powers of the Hako Hako no Mi, he attempted to perform his signature kick in order to make him crawl in pain and then proceed with other attacks. Would he succeed?

Also, at another place in Blue Stripe, Fino wakes up... "Hm... Where am I?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:07 pm

"Hm?" Zack lets out a soft sound of curiocity as turns his attention back to Salty, only to witness that the Marine had resorted to a pretty risky and unorthodox method to "disable" his extremely potent ability's effect on him. By keeping his eyes closed. While indeed that would prevent the pirate from utilizing all sorts of memory tweaking onto Salty, it was a double-edged move, as this left him helplessly blinded, something that was surely going to affect his performance.

"How reckless..." Zack comments, and merely moves out of the way, while discarding the battered Zamato down into a deep, long descent down towards all the way down to the basis of the facility, and to crash down on the rocky shore. Having moved out of the way, he seems confident that this will be over quickly, as the Marine had completely lost track of the man's position!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:08 pm

"You are moving around... Around you are moving." said Salty before a blinding light was lit from his back, taking a picture of the area around him. The flash from the camera lit all around the area and pictures were taken. Apparently, Salty was taking pictures of Zack which were printed instantly so that he could notice where the man was moving around instantly. He had set the camera to auto-mode and it was taking pictures one after another so that Salty would record the movements of the enemy and find a pattern to defeat him, even with his eyes closed. Checking out one of the pictures with a glimpse at them, he found out where Zack was standing and while still keeping his eyes closed, he rushed at him once more, attempting to attack him with his Troll Kick.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:57 pm

"What?" Zack jumps backwards, and away from the direction of the advancing Salty, who had fixed his path so he would actually manage to reach him. It seemed that the marine had found a really eccentric, yet unique and apparently viable means of "seeing" him without actually seeing him. At the very least, that amount of bravery and resourcefulness had to be praised upon. "That is really a smart, yet daring act .. now if only more marines were like you, rather than just .. but wait, I will keep that for later. You said you was going to stop me so .. let's see you do that." saying that, one of the hooks of the device on his hips is fired, going straight towards Salty's shoulder, who had been previously struck by the exact same move. What would the marine do now, with only this, still limited, way of getting a picture of the situation?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:30 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!" screamed Salty in pain by the time the hook pierced through his shoulder and got stuck in it. However, the screaming would be followed by a loud laughter. "Hahahahaha... Hahahahaha..." laughed Salty. "I expected that... That I expected." he said and with his eyes still closed, he grabbed the hook with both hands and followed its path so that he would quickly get in front of Zack and without having to lose time on watching at the pictures. Then, by the time he got in front of him, he charged with his head forwards attempting to perform a headbutt at the man's chest. "Troll Headbutt!" he said as he attempted to strike the enemy with his head. Would he succeed in damaging him or not?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:50 pm

"Huff...!" Zack is knocked off his feet, as he is pushed backwards a couple of feet, however still maintaining his standing position, visibly and obviously this was not particularly damaging as it was surprising an action, to say the least. Quickly, not intending to give Salty a whole lot of free time, he moves forward, aiming a punch. A punch reinforced with what seemed to be a steel knuckle encircled across his hand. "Don't get too excited about being a crafty one!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Feeling his head striking the body of the enemy, Salty did not miss his chance. By the time he did so and while Zack was preparing himself to strike Salty with a knuckle attack, Salty grabbed the camera from his back and he pointed with it towards Zack's direction, now that he happened to be in a very short distance. Without a second thought, he pressed one of the buttons in the camera and it started firing bullets one after another, just like a machine gun. Salty was a sniper originally, after all... His camera was his primary weapon, a weapon he used much better than his Troll Combat style, even if he rarely really used it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:55 am

"Hmph!" Zack lets out a sound of contempt, as he was seemingly expecting some sort of surprise attack on Salty's side, although surely he wouldn't expect bullet shots fired from a camera. Yet, he had already braced himself to jump to the left, avoiding the strikes, a testament to his incredible speed as he was actually really close, no more than 1,5 meters away in fact, and, as he has dodged but still maintained his momentum, he dives and then moves his body to the side, to perform a full-force kicking strike, aimed to hit Salty right on his chest with tremendous, pushing force. "You are not half bad."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:42 am

Salty was kicked by the attack of the pirate, being sent several meters away. His already injured body, despite the bravery he showed would finally start clinging. He moved with back steps and he would fall on the ground, lying on it with his eyes yet closed. "Damn it..." he thought. "Johnny... Fino... Douche... Bobby... Scumbag... And even you, Zamato... I... I am losing..." he kept thinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3aiE0puuxY

However, while he was thinking, images of everything that happened thus far would be coming to his mind. The marine started remembering. He remembered the times he was mocked by other marines for being physically weak. He remembered the time he was sent to the photography department because he could not fight. He remembered the time he was badly hurt in Arabasta when Anubis was taking over the place. He remembered when he met Johnny when they saved an island from pirates... And he remembered Whiskey Peak, where he and Johnny defeated the Troll Pirates by themselves, along with Douche. He remembered all those times he faced enemies thanks to Johnny, in order to prove that he was strong as well. Thorn, Zorn, Achoo, Condos, Romano... He remembered the times that he decided to face against them for the sake of his friends. He remembered everything that happened thus far at Whiskey Peak, Mirage Island and now in Blue Stripe... It was like his life was passing right in front of his eyes, as if he was dying. And that was when he realized that if he kept lying on the ground and losing his time, these images would definitely be the last thing he would ever see.

"No... No..." he opened his eyes and he jumped, standing. "ZACK! I AM NOT LOSING TO YOU! NOT ANYMORE!!! THIS... THIS IS FROM JOHNNY... FROM DOUCHE... FROM FINO... AND FROM BOBBY!!!" he yelled as he rushed at the pirate with great force, force that he never showed before. He was moving with speed equal to that Zack used... He was surpassing his limits. "TROLL... PUNCH!!!" he moved in front of Zack and attempted to punch him in the neck so that he would make it unable for him to breath momentarily and defeat him.

Salty's last stand! Would he defeat Zack?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:51 pm

"This is ..." Zack whispers to himself, while witnessing Salty forcing himself into remaining conscious and fighting. Maybe it was luck, maybe it was Salty being fast, maybe it was Zack himself being left shaken by what he was seeing, the punch strikes him on the neck. However, while Salty probably didn't put, or didn't even had, the strength left for what was about to happen, the criminal was seemingly blown away several meters. As he makes a back-flip and looks at the Marine, he seems solemn and calm, again. "Halt." he says to Salty, as he gets himself up, and grabs onto his equipment. On a surprising turn of events, he begins tearing off and throwing away his weapons, items, everything, until he is left with his his bare fists, to which he raised above, to his eye's height. "You have no reason to believe me. But, open your eyes." Opening his eyes, Salty would probably be shocked and mortified to see Zack actually punching and leaving one of his own eyes in a really bad condition, blood gushing, forcing the eye to remain shut. "So, this I did for you to trust me. I need both eyes to capture others into the memory confuse power .. while the effects on the others won't wear off for at least 15 more minutes, meaning that my plan will work anyway. But, for you ... let's have a fight. Man to man. Show me that you meant what you claimed ... STOP THIS MADNESS, IF YOU CAN!!" Having yelled the last part, Zack begins to run towards Salty, preparing for, indeed, hand to hand combat. Salty's determination had moved the enemy into fighting him fair!

Time remaining before Danny attempts suicide: 1 minute.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:13 am

Salty was panting after the last attack. Despite the fact that the enemy was indeed hit and was sent away, Salty started having big trouble. All the strain he put his body into started affecting him, even if he tried to ignore it. Salty was about to fall on his knees in any second after that point. However, there was one thing driving him... He was determined to take down Zack, no matter what... But, all these would change when Zack did something. The man injured one of his eyes and he claimed that he wanted to have a fair battle against Salty, saying that he could not use his ability anymore.

Salty fell on his knees momentarily by the time he listened to the words of the pirate. He coughed some blood. Apparently, he got several damage... His body was pierced by Zack's hook twice already and he also received several kicking and punching attacks which would definitely bring him down under normal conditions. "Zack... WHY?! TELL ME, WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU?! I TRIED TO FEEL HOW YOU FEEL... I TRIED TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE... AND YOU REJECTED IT! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I WILL FALL FOR IT, THIS TIME?! I DON'T KNOW WHETHER YOU SAY THE TRUTH OR WHETHER YOU ARE TRYING TO USE ME AGAINST MY FRIENDS AND SUBORDINATES, ONCE AGAIN! You... I gave you my hand to help you... and you denied it..." he yelled at Zack and he opened his eyes. Tears started falling from his eyes, one after another. "I think I have some strength for one last attack... Even if you trick me at using my power, I will be pretty useless. So, I guess I'll go with your conditions." he spoke and rushed at Zack in an attempt to perform one last, kicking attack at his most precious body part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next