One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:00 pm

"Who are you? ... Why are you in my way, are you a marine? I will not return back into this pit hole .. I prefer to die fighting." The mysterious man claims, and, defiantly and bravely removes his cape, and stands ready to face off with this unknown creature that heavily resembled a demon. And, his arms were weird. It seemed as if they belonged to a wild beast's, rather than a man's, with really, really sharp claws protruding from those furry palms. A fruit user, or just a uniqueness? Something else was also odd about him. While, you can't really tell just by looks, it felt as if ... this man was not a pirate, not a bandit, not a person from the crime, or dark world. He was giving off a stature of nobility. Was everyone in this island so weird, psychedelically different from what you'd expect from what their current situation and status where?!
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:46 am

[OOC: Sorry for my absence and the short post]

"Oh my..." said the demonic creature with a deep and bass voice. "You really are an escapee, are you not?" he continued speaking by asking the man a question about who he was. "The answer you are about to give is going to seal your fate forever." said the demon, making the enemy wonder what his allegiance was. Who was the mysterious demon who lurked at the place outside the marine prison of Blue Stripe?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:12 am

"... I ... am .. uh?" The man stutters and places his hand's softer side, from the back, over his temple. Faint images cross through his mind, flashy movements and confusing and perplexed words that made little to no sense. He then falls on his knees, and grimaces in pain, as he apparently experiences some sort of sharp pain to his head, and after effect of these images and memories, before he lets out a yell. "What is this? ... I am a marine ... but .. why was I in prison?" he mumbles to himself, before he gets up, and takes a serious look again. "Why do you ask, who are you?!"

Another victim of that duo of escapees?!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:28 am

"Why do I ask you ask?" wondered the demon while slowly walking towards the escapee's direction. Then, he would grab something hidden in his waist and while laughing with his bass and extremely deep voice he would speak a few more words."I am giving you one more chance... Tell me are you a pirate or a marine? And... What is your name? Your answer is really, really important..." he finished by the time he almost reached the man.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:58 am

"I have nothing to say to you." The man then calmly responds, and moves forward, as the demonic entity was now within reach, attempting to stab him through his chest, using his long, sharp nails as knives.

On the forth floor now .. to give an idea of this place, everything was out in what seemed to be a large, forest-like area. The forth floor ... to explain, the island had a hill-like part that was connected to the last floor of the prison. The area around the hill, that was forming a square-like plateau, as well as the prison's final floor, which by the way was effectively an opened roof, were closed by enormous, steel-wired walls with pillars of a blueish material every few meters. Across the land seemed to be tress, even running water, and various beast-like animals. Those were not normal animals, they seemed .. as if mutant! This was Floor 4; Beast Safari Region!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:02 am

(ooc: I want the enemy to be defeated off screen by the demon for the sake of the plot I have in my mind for the next thread. I will now focus on Orior who is on the fourth floor)

At the level of the beasts, the Scumbag marine is walking around the area, in a group of one person that consisted of himself of course! That weird marine shows no fear as he marches through the floor and acts as if he doesn't care about the massive breakout. "Why is this place so quiet???@ he yells, breaking the silence of the floor, hoping to attract any pirates who could have possibly escaped.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:58 am

((OOC: But of course, I posted in such a way, exactly because I had the same plan~!)

Soon the Scumbag of the marines would come across a pair of sleeping marine officers, a pair that had marine coats around them as blankets, and each one's attire was at a different color, otherwise being similar. One was white & yellow, the other was white and red. It must have been .. the two Vice Admirals in charge of this place. This should mean one thing, or rather, two. Either they were this pathetic at their job, or .. they too fell victims of the escapee duet.

"Pretty huh, eh?" A voice is heard, but the one that spoke is not to be seen. "Creating this chaos, and all, he can just walk away. And then everyone's happy~! Me too~!" the voice carries on. Could it be .. one of them?!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:44 am

"Hey! You two!!! Wake up you bastards!!!" said the Scumbag marine while spitting at the faces of the two but as soon as he dud so he listened to the mysterious voice that was heard... A voice that he had no idea about where it came from. Momentarily he twitched. He didn't know what was going on. However a second later he snapped out of it. Instead, he turned his head around with an evil look on his eyes, ad if he was waiting for some pray. "Oiiii... Did you two speak some words?" he asked with a cold voice.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:07 am

"I was about to kill them, really; asleep you're at your weakness point, doesn't matter how strong you are. Thankfully, it was easy to put those to sleep." The voice goes on.

A flashback from before shows the two marines casually walking towards the tower at the center of this vast area, which was apparently the thing connecting this outer location with the insides of the facility. Until they came across what seemed to be an injured man, being attacked by a large, bull-like creature that also happened to have 2 rows of horns across it's back! Quickly, they save the person, who just thanks them. They are actually that stupid not to even question who the man was, and attempt to take him to rest at their camp side, which was more of a resort to them rather than a working place, but we digress. And then, as the man said he'd thank them, he asked them to look into his eyes and they .. just did so!

"Well, doesn't matter, I will kill you too." The voice then continues once again, and the bushes around begin to shake. But, there were way too many bushes and vegetation at that spot, making it hard to pinpoint the enemy's location. "All I have to do is to put you to sleep; then you're good as dead!" So, it was Oriov vs the Sleep-inducer!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:19 am

"So... They are sleeping because of you, huh?" wonder Orior while turning his head around, staring at the bushes with the hopes of finding the mysterious user of the sleep sleep fruit. "I hoped I wouldn't have to battle in here... I was told by the Office not to mess with Blue Stripe no matter what happened, but I guess I have no other choice." said the hated marine, farting in the meanwhile. "Oh, dude... You made me shit myself." he ironically said and laughed out loud while placing his hands at his pockets, prepared for the upcoming battle!

What are Orior's powers? And what is that Office he is talking about???
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:56 pm

"Hmmmm, you got a lot of spank, talking all sarcastic and trollish like this." The voice goes, and, as the ripples alongside the vegetation continue, a number of thin, needle-like darts are thrown towards Oriov, aiming to his neck.

And, meanwhile, on Floor 4, at an another area, a head appears from behind on a tree, and inspects the area. "Shit, shit, how did I ended up here?!" -Douche.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:02 am

"Airpool." said Scumbag with a quite voice and smiled with an evil expression on his face, while the needle-like darts moved at him. While speaking his word, he raised his hand and the air near a small distance started swirling, drawing the needle-like darts in a swirling circle with a small radius. Then, by the time all the darts were gathered together, the air started swirling and they fell on the ground, pretty much useless. "Things like this will never work on the most hated marine in all history!" commented Orior while laughing out loud and turning his head towards the direction where the needles came from, staring with an evil look on his face, again. While finishing his sentence, he raised his hand and opened it widely, making the surface on the hand swirl once again. The swirling surface drew all the "useless" darts on the marine's hand and the man laughed once again. "Orior Mavult might be the world's most hated marine to ever exist, but he also is a marine of the Office..." he finished speaking, making another reference to that mysterious "Office" he talked about earlier.

What is the Office? And what are Orior's powers?! The Scumbag is revealing his skills!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:45 pm

"Another fruit user? I see .. well no matter, will still make your eyes shut down .. for good." The voice is heard, and, from within the bushes, a figure jumps off, and lands some meters away from Orior, holding a large straw-hat from falling off his head. The person is of average height, and wears what seems to be a marine coat, but below are some loose, mantle-like, purple and pinkish fabric being held together by a long, leather, black belt that was wrapped around his waist. "Throwing stuff on you won't work, however!"

Introduction Box:
Rezaku Zurake, "Marine"
Bounty: ???
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:40 am

"Indeed, it won't work... But there are more things in my power than you can ever dare to imagine." said Scumbag while laughing out loud, making his laughter be heard very far away at the building's floor. It was a loud and distinctive laughter, the laughter of the man who liked to mock others for what they were, the laughter of the man for a person that lived only for trolling. "Trololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!" the sound of his laughter was heard as the man dropped off his marine cape, making himself look exactly like a pirate the way he was dressed, with his tattoo as the only exception.

"Shut me down for good? The Sleep Sleep Fruit is nothing compared to my power... And if you wonder what my power is..." said Orior with a serious voice while moving both hands forward and opening their palms widely. "I will show you right away. Landpool!" he finished talking as the ground right below Rezaku started swirling violently with a radius of five meters, violently enough to start dragging him in the middle of the swirling attack easily. The Scumbag marine... He was definitely much more than he showed!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:33 am

The enemy, having just revealed himself, was apparently about to actually introduce himself, in a typical and rather overly profound way, however, Orior was apparently amongst the few (smart) ones to actually not just idle while the opponent is showing off his persona or abilities. Shifty, a sort of warp is formed, one that was dragging the enemy towards the middle and inside the swirling material. "Hey, that's ...! HOW RUDE!" The man screams, and his face is revealed to .. be inside a potato-head mask!

The man then suddenly is released from the warping trap, leaving his large, leather and filled with dangling shenanigans boots, victims to Orior's ability. "Damn, that was scary, good thing I didn't wore these babes too tight today!" he remarks.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:16 pm

"You mothertf@cka... You escaped didn't ya?! You are strong after all!!!" said the world's most hated marine by the time he realized that his enemy actually managed to escape from the whirlpool he created right below him, with slightly damaged boots. However, that did not really worry Orior. In fact, that was something he expected from the person that caused that mess at the prison. As a result, he moved his hands once again creating another swirling circle below the enemy so that even if he somehow managed to escape from it, in the worst case it would slow him down allowing Orior to perform his next and deadlier technique.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:41 pm

"What a potty mouth ... boy, you really are a pain, with that ability .. but w/e! I managed to steal the equipment that once belonged to me and snatched it back before I begun roaming around this floor .. you will not have it easy!" The fugitive claims, with an angered, somewhat goofy tone, while his long, sombrero-resembling hat was blocking most of his face from being seen by Orior.

A small bang is heard, and then, from what originally looked like a pair of lousy, leather, brown bags with holes scratched on their ends, ropes are fired and are promptly hooked on some nearby acacia tree. Then he is pulled towards that tree, only for another bang to be heard, the man rapidly and abruptly changing his course and speed, thus moving on a fast, irregular and hard to pinpoint pattern. This guy was apparently really analytic, to immediately gain a general idea of how he should act to better combat the marine's still unknown to him ability. And he even happened to have this weird, yet effective, gear alongside. Or was it that it was not a lucky call?

"Let's see you show some tactic now!" The man says, in a somewhat mocking and taunting tone, before be pulled out a gun, and, after a small, twirling motion with his hand, merely for showoff, he fires off a round towards Orior. So, it would be an aerial fight too!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:25 am

"Airpool!" said Orior with a smile on his face, as he moved his hands and formed a swirling circle right next to him, making the bullets get dragged at the air right next to him, instead of hitting on his body. The swirling circle would stop a few seconds afterwards, making the bullets fall on the ground completely useless as Orior proceeded to walk towards Rezaku's direction. "I'm a marine of the office and you are my bitch." he said with a serious look on his face as he waved his hand, creating another swirling circle on the air, right next to the ropes which were hooked on the acacia trees. As the large circle of five meters radius started swirling, it started dragging the ropes in the middle of it. However, as the ropes seemed to be too tightly connected to the branches of the acacia trees, they would not go. Instead, the trees' sensitive branches were broken and pulled in the middle of the powerful swirling circle on the air, along with the ropes.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! You are a losa!!!" finished Orior speaking, while waiting to see the enemy's reaction over his powers. Even if Orior was a man who was in fact quite devoted to his job, he had that victory for sure so he decided to take his time and enjoy his moments while overpowering the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:58 pm

"Dude, I was just displaying my stuff, don't just think you are that cool!" Rezaku yells, and then a sound of what seemed to be a pair of engines is heard. Indeed, from the other side of each of these leather bags. fire was actually spewing out! These things were controlled by motor-based engines! The ropes begin to fire off at a faster pace, and soon, the man begins to circle and weave his way around the entire area surrounding Orior. Sure, that was not good enough to harm him, but at the same time it was more or less bringing things back into a stalemate!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:42 am

"I'm coola... I'm coola to the point that I'm almost dead from freezing!" said Orior ironically, much like he used to do most of the times he was speaking. "I'm quite amazing, don't you think?" he asked his enemy with curiosity before he moved his hands with a waving motion once more and named the technique he was about to use against his enemy. "Landpool!" he said with a smile on his face and he tongue moving outside his mouth, making him look quite creepy, and a swirling circle appeared right below the weird bag, with such force that it was pulling the bag in the middle of the circle in an attempt to bury it inside the ground. What were the mysterious powers that Orior was using?! Was it a Logia type fruit or a Paramecia type?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:32 pm

*How can he precisely focus on me while I am moving at that speed? ... What is this bastard, anyway?* Rezaku thinks to himself, with an annoyed, puzzled but still evidently worried facial expression, as he is forced to cut off one of the bags he so intensely boasted about their usability moments beforehand. Orior might have been a total jerk and bad when it comes to how a marine would typically behave, but he was anything than incompetent when it was about fight; this ability of his was extremely strong and versatile. "I guess I should pull back for now on .." he comments to himself, before he uses his momentum and engine-boosted mobility to blast himself towards the opposite direction of where Orior was standing, gaining a large distance of over 50 meters in mere seconds.

Come to think of it, something was wrong. This guy was supposed to be the Sleep Sleep user, yet he didn't actively attempted to utilize his fruit's power to his advantage at all. While it was true that Orior was constantly applying offensive pressure, all Rezaku supposedly needed to use his powers was eye contact, which, even in this situation, shouldn't be that hard, since Orior would have to actually look at him if he wanted to aim properly. Something was off, but it wasn't like Orior could tell .. right?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:42 pm

While Rezaku was moving away, Orior would not follow him. Instead, he would wait for the enemy to leave so that he could wake up the two sleeping marine vice admirals. However, while his enemy was making his escape, as Scumbag was too strong for him, Orior started thinking of something. Why didn't the man try to use the powers of the sleep sleep fruit to take Orior down? That was really a worthy question and the answer was probably one and simple. Without waiting a single moment, Orior grabbed his Den Den Mushi from his pockets. Then he started speaking, sending a message to everybody inside the prison. "Everybody! Bastards! Move your asses to the fourth floor! One of the men behind this shit seems to be here, but he might be an impostor! Shitty guards and shitty marines of the photography department! Be careful! The enemies are probably more than we believe!" he talked to everybody inside the prison.

"Scumbag is talking..." spoke Fino with his pitched voice, a smile on his face as he walked near some bushes, indicating that he was at the fourth floor. "It looks like he found something! And his voice came from nearby... I have to find him!" he commented and run towards the direction where Orior's voice was coming from.

Meanwhile, outside the prison... The man the demon was battling against is lying on the ground, clearly defeated. Half of his clothes is torn while the other half is ultimately burnt. The man's face is also burnt and its very damaged to the point that he barely is recognisable. "His fire... It's still burning me... I shouldn't have given information to that guy..." he barely spoke rightml before fainting. The demon emerged victorious from the battle! Who was that demon?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:13 pm

No one responded to Orior, however, absolutely no one. Instead of a response, all the scumbag marine would hear was a lot of rumble and mumbles, people saying words impossible to understand, as what sounded like a slow marching, was also heard. What was happening, could it be that, everyone in the entire Prison was affected by the enemy's ability? Considering what had happened to Salty before, and how the rest were seemingly attacked, could this possibly mean that the sole people not affected by this chaos or wasn't just swiftly put to sleep so they won't be a nuisance, was Orior and Fino?!

Outside of the Prison, close to the "Wall Area", a loud bang was heard, a sound that felt to be the same as if someone had smacked something or someone else with an iron-hard object. And, Zamato is then seen, falling on his knees, before he falls down head first, his mouth foaming, and a large knob is seen on the top of his head. "I am sorry, Commodore, but right now you was preventing me from solving this mystery." Johnny calmly says, his arm, previously seen resting around some bandages that were held by his neck, is now in an attacking position still, as some smoke is slowly fading away from his fists. There was someone else left, after all!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:15 pm

"What the *EFF*ed hell is going on here?! I grew sick of this place! The Vice Admirals are sleeping, some idiots pop out of nowhere and try to kill me while they are no match and there are traitors everywhere... I hate traitors. But I doubt these bastards will listen to me anyway!" yelled Orior, obviously angry with the events that were taking place inside the prison of Blue Stripe. "Isn't any motherf@cker here who is not against the GOOD ones?!" he wondered with a loud voice and Fino came right in front of him.

"Hey! Scumbag!" Fino appeared in front of Orior, speaking with his chipmunk voice.

"Oh shit... That creepy bastard with the pitched voice. What are ya doing here? Are ya going to attack me?" asked Orior.

"Meh, I don't attack my friends!" commented Fino.

Now that was a surprise... Was there somebody who did not really hate Orior?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:09 pm

"Hey, so he's a good one?!" Douche yells, and then he falls from behind of a tree, right in front of the two men's feet, head first. He then gets up, and looks around, as if scared. "Fino-kun, let him that I am a MARINE!! AN ADMIRAL!" He yells, the last words with a remarkably deep and serious-sounding voice, so much that, assuming that he'd talk through a communication device and the other wouldn't actually be able to see who is speaking, he'd probably believe him. But, more importantly, it seemed that there were actually three people left in this facility to be still at their senses, at the very least!

In Floor 3, everyone seems to have fallen back to being asleep, literally everyone. Everyone sans Bobby, who was just thrown towards a wall, causing it to crumble, as the little thing coughs up blood and falls on his tiny shiny knees. "Mister ... is it that you are .. the enemy?!" he mumbles, his eyesight suggest that he is disorientated and weakened. Then, appears Danny, who is grinning widely. "Well, what do you know ... so, my ability doesn't completely work on something that isn't meant to be alive ... no matter, it still got you weakened. So I am afraid I will have to kill you, or my masterplan will be foiled ..!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next