One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Forum Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:10 pm

The rules and premise of this game have been inspired by the second half of this clip. Please watch before posting.

Now that that's out of the way, here's the premise: One says a quote that is attributed to the next poster. The following poster must justify the post as a compliment and not an insult, and then pose a new quote. Please keep the quotes directed only at "Your Majesty" (you can pretend that's me if it helps) and at most PG-13.
Example for those who can't care to watch a funny clip- "Your majesty is like a donut" "I only meant that we are filled with delight when you arrive and hungry for more when you leave".

Here's the starting insult: Your majesty is like a damp towel.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:19 pm

well what I meant was that like a damp towel you have no useless state, as a damp towel you absorb wit and wash away vulgarity

your majesty is like the dust at the bottum of a bag of cheetos
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Well, what I meant was that you spread your good taste more than anyone else and that you ever so linger for our comfort.

Your majesty is like a bloated walrus.
Back to top Go down

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:32 pm

well what I mean is that your presence is so grand it cannot be ignored and you always plan out your decisions thoroughly.

Your majesty is like a half-baked pastry
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:19 pm

which is to say that even at the hight of his greatness he has still to rise to his full potential, which lies even higher still as he is tempered by the flames of time and the wisdom that comes with experience

your majesty is like a forum rp ordinal character
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:31 pm

which is to say he is able of recognize what people like and do it; to understand what is popular and why.

Your majesty is like a confused penguin.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:44 pm

I only mean that, like a penguin, you are a sir among others of your kind. 'Confused' relates to 'Chaos', which shows that your brilliance and presence has existed before the universe was whole.

Your majesty is like skittles.
Back to top Go down

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:04 pm

I meant to say that his majesty's discrepancies add flavor to his presence, and the variety of thoughts he has makes him all the more desired.

Your majesty is like a lovesick hound dog.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:14 pm

I only meant that your honor and god-like presense 'infects' us with 'loyalty' and has given us a permanent 'allegiance' towards you.

Your majesty is like a dead kitten.
Back to top Go down

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 am

I only meant to say that your majesty's passing would be a heart-rending tragedy, and that he would certainly have to die 9 times to accept the finality of mortal conditions as he is nine times a normal man in tenacity.

Your majesty is like a three-wheeled cart
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 pm

I only meant that your excellency does not need as much support as the rest of us. Where most hunters need their rifles, you are capable of using your bare hands to conquer whatever the beast.

Your majesty is like burnt cereal.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 am

I only meant that you have a refined, special taste that noone else quite has, and can be effective in very unique circumstances.

Your majesty is like a diseased toad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game   New Forum Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forum Game
Page 1 of 1