One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spam/Forum Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Newspeak

Newspeak

Spam/Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Spam/Forum Games   Spam/Forum Games Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:28 am

So, with the point system now in effect, forum games and off topic posts in general will reward members IC; this sort of invalidates the idea of IC growth through IC participation. However, everybody loves chit-chat and forum games, right?

I'm not sure if this option is available with Forum-Motion boards, but is there any way you could just disable postcount for the OOC sections, like General/One Piece Discussion/Suggestions/etc? That way, people could post to their hearts content anywhere they want to, but wouldn't be breaking the new point system in doing so. It's a big win-win.

Just an idea, of course. I only noticed myself because I tried to respond to somebody and couldn't.

In other news, since I couldn't answer there: Yes, Gore. 8^y, in which y=8. ::::)
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Spam/Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam/Forum Games   Spam/Forum Games Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:57 pm

We'll if its practical discussions I think we should leave it be. But forum games like the previous ones I made then disbanded should have the post count taking out.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Spam/Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam/Forum Games   Spam/Forum Games Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:16 pm

we sort of dont want spam anywhere though technically thats what the chibi lounge is for...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Spam/Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam/Forum Games   Spam/Forum Games Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Oh no I mean our post should count if where being productive on the site and talking about one piece and what not. Things like the chibi lounge, no. But what I got from what New was saying is that our post that aren't in the Roleplay area shouldn't be counted. Which I don't think is really fair.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Spam/Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam/Forum Games   Spam/Forum Games Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:21 pm

That's.....stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Spam/Forum Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spam/Forum Games   Spam/Forum Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spam/Forum Games
Page 1 of 1