One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:01 am

"Damn it!" Sculpris thought as soon as he noticed what was going on, yet he had a plan to deal with this attack. After all, if he didn't, the training he received the past two weeks would be completely pointless. "I am not letting this attack me..." Sculpris said with a serious look on his face and with his eyes closed his rushed towards the incoming sludge attack. With his sword, he would cut the balls of sludge before he started rushing towards the enemy once again with great speed in an attempt to slash him with the sword, as well.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Ruttabegga allowed himself to slashed across his chest and for a second it seemed that time had stopped and Ruttabegga seemed to as if he lost consciousness. Ruttabegga then shot out the gunk from the wound and it shot towards Crystalis and his sword. "CUT ME CUT ME MORE I'M IMPERVIOUS TO SWORDS YOU BASTARD NOW YOU'LL DIE!" Ruttabegga's eyes widened and more gunk came from the wound and then engulfed Ruttabegga's body and kept growing until it was a 10 ft monstrosity. The monster groaned and Blake noticed, "That's no longer Ruttabegga Crystalis, Go all out on him!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:30 am

"Go all-out on him, huh?" Crystalis thought and he took a serious look on his face as the monster was about to approach. "I guess I have no other choice but to go all-out. I am afraid I have no other option, indeed." he said and he prepared his sword to go for an attack. He disappeared from his position and he reappeared in front of Ruttabegga afterwards. His sword was about to slash the enemy, while the man was saying "Ultimate Melody! Seven Crimson Dark Rose Blades!". At the moment he said that, he moved with a speeding blur and he attempted to cut down the monster by performing seven swift and powerful slashes to the enemy. Would he succeed, or not?!
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Ruttabegga shot sludge at where Crystalis was when he first disappeared but missed. "Huh!" Ruttabegga was confused but few seconds later was chopped up by Crystalis's attack. After the attack's effects kicked in Ruttabegga reverted back to his old mode and began to skid down away and out of the ring. The announcer screamed, "WOAH AND THERE GOES RUTTABEGGA OUT OF THIS ROUND NOW I GOT WORD WE HAVE A FEW SURRENDERS SO NOW WE MOVE INTO THE TOP 32!" Blake clenched a fist and whined, "But I wanted to show off my powers more!" Danto proceeded to clock Blake in the head, "This puts us closer to victory as well as the top 32 meaning stronger opponents, we must wait for Crystalis to return back to our booth in order for the top 32 to commence.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:33 am

"It looks like I won. I guess I shall play some piece of music about my victory... Hm... How shall I call it?" Crystalis thought, while returning back at the other PK Pirates. "Hm... Melodious Victory? Melody of Victory? Victor's Song? Hm... Melodious Victory sounds better." he kept thinking and then he arrived at the place where the rest of his crewmates were. Then, he grabbed his flute and he started playing an entertaining piece of music with his flute in order to increase the moral of the others.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Blake was jumping and hopping to Crystalis's new tune as the announcer said, "BLAKE VS TENWU!" Blake hopped as high as he could and jetted into the sky. The announcer gave Danto a confused look and Danto mouthed to him, "Just start the match." "LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!" Tenwu eyed his team, the Cthulu Cult and gave them a thumbs, as Blake began to rush down to the ground Tenwu started doing math in the air and then at the right time extending his leg to kick the freefalling Blake in the ribs and out the ring. Blake with his amazing reflexes grabbed Tenwu's leg and flipped him but Tenwu regained footing and cursed under his breath, "Damn I forgot to carry the 1!" Tenwu bowed to Blake and said, "I admire the fact you were so lucky to be able to block my kick because I miscalculated but from here on out your not getting close to hitting me because I know you pack quite the punch." Blake smiled, "Thank you for pointing out my talent but let's see about me not being able to get close!" Blake began to rush towards Tenwu jetting himself through the air leaving traces of smoke and Tenwu disappeared came out of the smoke and stomped Blake into the ground and jumped off him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:15 am

"He's fast!" Sculpris stopped playing his flute and he said with a shocked look on his face, obviously referring to Tenwu. That guy was pretty powerful, powerful enough even to be able to keep up with Blake... What was that guy? A monster? Sculpris did not know... And as there was no way for him to help in the battle against him, he did the only thing he knew how to do... He obviously kept playing his music in order to not feel uncomfortable near those many people who were either participating or watching the tournament!
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:01 pm

As Blake got up Tenwu rushed at him and started firing off punches, leaving Blake helpless but to dodge. Blake used his feet as jets and started to slide away from Tenwu. Blake shot a fire ball at Tenwu making sure smoke was there and Tenwu came out the smoke to smack Blake away, "Told you!" Tenwu noticed the smile on Blake's face and was curious, "Why do you smile i'm defeating you!" Blake began to laugh, "I just wanted to confirm your battle and I did your a moku moku user!" Blake smiled and shot a stream of fire that smacked into the confused Tenwu.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:12 pm

"Hm... A Mera Mera user is fighting a Moku Moku user... This is going to be very interesting to watch..." Sculpris thought. "And except from interesting, it also happens to be pretty inspiring... That combination... Smoke and fire... A fateful encounter... Yes!!! I can feel this firing me up!" he continued thinking and he started playing a new melody with his flute, something different than anything else that he played before. As soon as he played that piece of music, he felt his moral increasing tremendously and his courage rising to the top, to the point that he could temporarily overcome his agoraphobia.

He took down his flute and he yelled "BLAKE! YOU CAN DO THIS! KICK HIS SMOKEY ASS!", obviously under the effect of his new piece of music.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Blake smiled over at Max and nodded of course, Tenwu got up his Gi smoking and burned off leaving just his sweatpants like lower body wear. Tenwu screamed, "YOU LITTLE PUNK THINKING YOU GOT ME YOU DUST MITE!" Tenwu dashed at Blake hitting him with a tough fist sending Blake flying to the edge of the ring. Before Blake could react Tenwu was hovering over him, falling down and delivered a punch in Blake's gut so powerful it shattered the edge of the ring and Blake slithered head first on the out of bounds floor head first and Tenwu turned, "It's over but that punch was so strong I broke my hand!" The announcer began his count.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:11 pm

[Edit Max to Sculpris in your previous post. lol]

"What the?!" Sculpris screamed in surprise as soon as he looked at the events that unfolded inside the ring. With a pretty powerful punch, Tenwu actually managed to overcome the user of the fire fire fruit and he ultimately defeated him by sending him flying at the edge of the ring with his punch, that was definitely surpassing the limits of a regular human. Before he was about to scream in surprise one more time, he stopped moving. The effects of his piece of music were running out and his courage was falling down to zero, once again. His agoraphobia was coming back. As a result, he started playing his flute again, while watching at the ring when the announcer would announce the next battle that would take place. "Damn it... Blake..." he thought while looking.

Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Blake got up and wiped the blood off his chin with a loud grunt, "Where the hell do you think your going Tenwu!" Blake smiled, "Announcer man sorry I was just taking a nap for 9 seconds so I guess that means I don't lose!" Blake jetted towards Tenwu and headbutted him with all his might sending him flying backwards. Tenwu got up and glared at Blake as he shot his next attack, "Fire Phoenix Ultimate!" (An improvement of Ka Fennikusu) Blake shot out a phoneix that ensnared Tenwu and when it got a good grip it exploded into a fiery like geyser and left Tenwu unconscious through the count of 10. "Your winner is BLAKE!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:55 pm

"YES!" Sculpris momentarily stopped playing his music and yelled in excitement, as soon as he took a look at the unexpected turn of the events. Apparently, it looked like the tables were turned and that Blake was the winner of the battle. Even if he almost reached the point of losing, he managed to come back stronger and he swiftly defeated his almighty enemy. And moreover, other than that, his unexpected win made Sculpris so happy that he momentarily forgot that there were many people around and he spoke, even if what he spoke was only one word.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Blake walked to the stands and lied down, "Sorry for worrying you Crystalis but that punch could never take me out!" With that Blake took a nap and the announcer was about to say something but a man with a hood whispered in his ear and the announcer yelled, "Danto vs Brutus!" Danto walked into the ring only to see a giant 12 feet tall monstrous dog like creature, "This guy will tear me in half if I'm not careful!" Danto thought and the announcer screamed, "Match begin!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:55 pm

"I see." Crystalis stopped playing his flute for a while and then he took a deep breath. He turned his head towards the direction of the arena and he took a good look. Apparently, now it was Danto's turn and it looked like the enemy was pretty dangerous. "Good luck, Danto!" he said afterwards and he waited to see how the battle would turn out to end. What would Danto do?
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Danto thought for a second but that's all he had the beast was fast, and by the time a thought popped in Danto's head the beast tackled Danto sending him flying and grabbed his leg smashing him into the ground. "Crap!" The monster was already trying to punch Danto, Danto rolled out the way and ran to the corner of the ring, "Dragon Enhancement!" Danto smiled, "This is my full body enhancement technique I perfected in training!" Danto waited for the beast to run at him, "Gum Gum Gun!", it looked as if his fist was going to smash into the dog beast's face but he curved his fist so his elbow would hit.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:50 am

"This is going to be interesting... It looks like Danto got pretty stronger the last two weeks..." Sculpris thought as soon as he looked at his crew mate who used his body enhancing technique so that he would be able to keep up with the powerful dog beast and defeat it. "Good luck, my friend." he thought and he waited to see how things would turn out... After all, after Danto was finished with his battle, it could be Sculpris' turn to battle, once more.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:48 pm

The beast finally toppled over from the hit, and Danto took this as an opportunity to attack the dog beast with a flurry of attacks. Danto smiled kicking the dog beast in the face as it sat up but the more he attacked it seemed the dog didn't even fell it. Danto realized he needed to tap into the dog side of this beast and so he rushed behind the dog and began to scratch the back of his ear, the dog wagged his tail and began to roll on the floor and the announcer decided to give the win to Danto, Danto whistled to the dog and called it over to the PK Pirates booth, "Say hi to Rex guys!" Danto said naming the dog on the spot while he scratched the panting dogs belly. Blake opened an eye and smiled, "A crew pet we needed one anyway!" Blake sat up and the announcement came, "CRYSTALIS VS. DAMIEN!" A man in a dark trenchcoat stepped up to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:28 am

"It looks like my time to battle has come, once again..." Sculpris wondered as he listened to the announcement about the incoming battle. As expected, it was his tyme once again to battle against one of the many enemies who were taking part in the tournament. "This time, though, the opponents are people who advanced from the previous round... I will definitely have to be more careful..." he thought as he was entering the arena and he looked at his enemy. The battle would begin soon...
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Damien dropped his trenchcoat and there he had many different and many blades all covering his army uniform. Damien grunted and got ready pulling out his main weapon a long black steel machete and rush at Crystalis as the announcer said battle begin. Instead Damien dashed him and bounced off of one of the pillars in the corner of the ring and began to throw throwing knifes before unsheating his blade once again.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:18 am

While Sculpris was managing to avoid most the knives which were thrown by Damien pretty easily, the last knife actually managed to strike him at his left shoulder, leaving him with an injury. Obviously, that was painful, but Sculpris was lucky because he was struck at his left shoulder. After all, he was grabbing his katana with his right hand, so some damage at the left shoulder was something he could ignore until the end of the duel.

"Damn... That hurt..." he thought and a few tears appeared around his face. It looked like due to the damage he received, his agoraphobia was affecting him more and more. What would Sculpris do?!
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:09 am

Damien rolled past Sculpris and ran to the edge of the ring and threw a few grenades and more throwing knifes at Sculpris. Damien ran in after the explosion running in swinging his machete. (Short post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu    Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pk Pirates Chapter 3: Rise of The Great Cthulu
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3