One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone)   Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:01 am

Rex was riding with a guy to the East Blue for a town called Lougetown, also known as the town of beginnings. "So why do you want to go to Lougetown anyways?" the man asked. "There's a pirate captain there who might have informtion of where my father is," answered Rex. "Oh," the man replied back. "Plus he has a decent bounty for me to buy new supplies and food," Rex added. "How high is the bounty?" the man asked. Rex pulled out a wanted poster with a man with a bounty of 20,000,000 beli. The man almost fell out of the boat. "Are you kidding me?" said the man. "Was the highest bounty you've recieved." "I don't care." Rex replied. Rex reloaded all his guns. "Plus I can stop them," Rex said with a smile. "But that man is also one of the dealiest pirates in the East Blue," the man warned Rex. "Hey! Your job is to get me there. Not give me warning," Rex yelled. "Fine, get yourself killed. What do I care," the man said silently. Rex finally made in into Lougetown searching for the pirate. He asked a couple people and managed to overhear a coversation about a meeting for a treasure map. He also heard the guy's name mentioned and decided to go to that meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://Bountyhuntingatthenextlevel.webs.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone)   Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:20 am

[[Off the coast of Loguetown]]

The lone ship which sailed towards loguetown was a ordinary ferry , but to many it was a smugglers bread and butter. Crates filled with illegal contraband was sneaked into islands using these passenger ferrys right under the noses of local authorities. Unless of course, pirates raided the ship, then they would be in trouble. On the deck of this ship was a girl, simply reading away at her comic strip while she adjusted her glasses, not listening to anything or anyone in the outside world. As they docked in loguetown she looked up, and then turned back, the ship was empty, there was no one controlling it. The girl got up and shut her comic close and walked below deck. Below deck , there men all stringed up with some sort of wire, they were struggling in pain as the girl then tsked "Now, i got somewhere to go.... the next time you think of this criminal behaviour i want you to remember this moment........." One of the sailors then shouted "SHIT!!!! DAMN YOU BITCH!!! YOULL PAY!!! GARRGHH" She then twitched her finger and the man lost his breath and died on the spot, his shirt tore revealing his pirate tatoo, the others looked frightened as she walked away "Like i said... remember this moment....... cause the next time, ill personally kill you all....."

[[Ariel Graves]]
[[Bounty Hunter]]

Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone)   Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:27 am

Rex thought about the time and relized that the meeting was going to be a while because one of the captains, the one that he's after wasn't even close to the island yet. "What should I do to kill time?" Rex thought. Rex started walking around town and saw a little child crying. Rex normally doesn't ask what's wrong when people are upset, but hope this could be a way to kill time. "What's wrong kid? Rex asked. "I my parents," said the little kid. "How?" Rex asked. "I can't find them," the little boy said while crying. "Ok. How about you ride on my shoulders and we'll look for them together," Rex offered. "Really? Thanks mister," replied the little boy.Rex picked up the little boy and placed him on his shoulders. Rex and the little boy looked everywhere for the kid's parents, but no luck. They walk through some alleys to see if they would be there. "How did you lose them again?" Rex asked the little boy. "We were watching a parade and I started chasing a cat. When I was done, they weren't there anymore," the little said. Rex thought this was going to be really annoying, until Rex and the boy ran into some bandits. There were three of them and they were trying to rob someone. They managed to do it and then shot a look at Rex that indicated thier next target. Rex place the boy on the ground and told him to wait there. Rex then walked up to them. "If you guys are wanting to rob me? Then you better be worth my time." They all laughed at Rex, making Rex angry.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone)   Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:02 am

Ariel walked into a equipment shop near the docks. She noticed a slight lack of marines on this island, clearly they were all busy at the square or doing some other menial task. Ariel then leaned over the shops desk where there were many items and goods on display. A old woman was smoking in the corner as she was cleaning a gun out, she then looked to her side to see Ariel and then puffed "Hey there hun, long time no see..." Ariel smiled "Hiya Aunty Rachel, how is business?" Rachel Graves was Ariels fathers sister and was probably Ariels favorite Aunt out of her entire family, or what was left of them. Rachel walked over and pecked Ariel on the cheek lightly "Im good doll, ive been pre occupied now that the boys have grown and gone to work... Raymond is a marine and Simon has gone to the grandline water 7 to work the shipyards, bless their souls, they still write letters home..... business is good, Saul isnt here right now, he went to marine offices, he still has ties with that place" Ariel knew her Uncle Saul was a retired marine officer, he served for a long time and finally retired after losing his leg. Saul was a good man, he had always carried himself with dignity and did the tasks from his superiors to the letter when he was a marine. He didnt change even though he lost his leg in a pirate ambush which had taken out a admiral and vice admiral in the early days. Rachel then asked "Why is my favourite niece all the way back in East Blue? Shouldnt you be killing off pirates in the New World by now?" Ariel waved her book at her aunt "Ah no, i dont think i can do much on my own... im looking for a partner...." Rachel giggled before returning to the other weapons in the shop "The mighty Ariel Graves, wants a partner for bounty hunting? Now thats a first, you wouldnt even let your daddy come along for your hunts before, now you want a partner?" Ariel blushed slightly and whipped her hair back "Its not as easy as that... life is hard out there.. even for devil fruit users... the pirates keep getting more powerful day by day.... its like it never ends...... and the New World is getting more and more dangerous with Anubis, Iken and Maximillion all there....... its like the world is going to end soon or something.. i need someone who i trust at my back.... now that being said, i also need a job... i hitchhiked on the way here, so i need some cash...." Rachel got out her wallet, but Ariel placed her hand on Rachels hand "No Aunty, i wont touch any of your or uncles money and i wont mail daddy for more... im looking for local jobs.... bounties...." Rachel sighed as she put her wallet away and opened a sliding screen on the wall behind her revealing a wall filled with posters. Bounty posters of pirates. Rachel puffed more smoke as she said "Welcome to the Graveyard wall...."
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone)   Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Rex told the little boy to wait behind the cornor as Rex checked his bounty posters. He couldn't find a single one of them on it. "Looks like you guys won't be a worth my time after all," Rex said insultly. "I bet you guys don't even know who I am." They all smirked and one said, "Of course we do, your that bounty hunter wannabe from the South Blue who is also has the quickest draw in the South Blue." "Oh so you have heard of me, well then get out of my sight then," Rex warned. Rex started walking pass them when one of them said, "But kid this is the East Blue, it's more deadlier than the South. We think it's pityful when they try to compare to us." "Ok, now you guys really done it," Rex said angerly. They all rushed for Rex to attack him. Rex was about to draw out his pistols, when he felt dizzy from lack of sleep. They started punching, kicking, and beating Rex with clubs. The little boy started crying because he was afraid. Rex heard him crying and started remembering back when he was a child. Like when he was afraid of those victious pirates who inhabitanted his village. They started walking away from Rex and Rex got back up. "Hey, I'm not done here," Rex yelled out. They turned back around and Rex threw his guns to the side. "I'll beat up you all even without my weapons. Meaning you guys aren't worth my time." They headed for Rex about to attack him. Rex reached out his arm and punched one. While he was punching one of them. He extended out his leg to kick another one in his stomach. The one that Rex kicked flew right into the other one. Knocking all three of them, Rex picked up his pistols and said. "Let that be a lesson for next time you anger me." Rex went back to the little boy all bruised up. "Are you okay mister?" the boy asked concened. "Yeah I'll be ok. Look's like my lack of sleep really did a number on me. I just need a place to rest for a little while." The little boy showed Rex a doctor's house and Rex laid down. "Time to catch up on my sleep. Just don't go through my gear kid. Or your going to be the one in this bed next," said Rex. The little boy nodded in arguement and Rex went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone)   Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Ariel walked out of the shop with only one bounty poster, the name wasnt visible, but this guy had a bounty of 25 mil. It wasnt a grandline level bounty, but it was still something impressive in the East Blue. He also had ties with some other organisation. Ariel looked around before arriving in a book store. She walked in and browsed through the graphic novels that were on display in the far corner. She looked to the store owner who was a young man. "You have the latest comic releases here?" He looked to her and shook his head before saying "Sorry , we dont , East Blue gets the print later than all the other blues, but ill keep an eye out, it could reach the docks today." Ariel sighed as she walked out. She walked out to an ambush, it was two clubs which came straight at her, sending her flying backwards into the book racks, making her bleed at the same time, holding her nose in pain. She was naive and careless as usual, she knew it best. Outside of the now destroyed entrance of the shop was two big and stocky twins. The nearby people were running in panic, while some tried to find a way to contact the marines. Ariel, knew who these two were, she grinned as the blood trickled from her nose " Boffo and Botro...... you little shits..... what is the meaning of this..." The two of the big men laughed uncontrollably, while Ariel tried to piece together what warranted an attack from two other bounty hunters. The one with the moustache spoke "Dun be so glum sweetheart, that was a lil pay back from that time in Alabasta when you screwed us over for that bounty." Oh yeah, Ariel remembered, she had taken the full bounty for several targets these two bozos had been on. Ariel sighed, of course she took those bounties, she caught them , why wouldnt she want to get paid. "So you ambush me in front of a shop and cause a panic? If you two were any sort of decent man you would be fighting me head on..." Botro, the clean shaven one of the twins was mute, so he did sign language to his brother, moving his hands around "Ahh, yes, yeah, ur right on the money there Botro, Botro says we aint that stupid , we know u got a power, we aint gonna fight you fair and die like all the fools which have tried before!!!" Ariel grimaced as she stood up, the pressure in the area intensifying "Good, im glad to know your not stupid, cause while we talked, i already claimed this zone..." The area was empty and the pathways where cut off by some sort of cage made of wire. Boffo shouted in shock. Ariel lifted her hand up "Well... no quarter for the wicked...."
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone)   Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:21 pm

The little boy started to go through Rex's gear, even though he was warned. Just when he opened up Rex's backpack, the doctor came in saying, "I'm pretty sure he was quite serious when he said don't go through his stuff little boy." The boy pulled his hand back and asked the doctor, "How long have you been here anyways?" The doctor threw off his coat and said, "I just got here. I overhead while walking around to the door." "So can you fix this guy up?" the little boy asked while having a worried look on his face. The doctor smiled and checked on Rex. Throughout his checking up he noticed that Rex had brusies and cuts all over his body. "Was this guy in a war?" the doctor questioned himself. Right when the doctor started to check on Rex's heartbeat. His woke up from the cold piece touching his stomach. "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?" Rex yelled out. "Oh so you can actually move in that state. Amazing," the doctor let out. Rex stood up and said, "Of course, to be a hunter you need to train your body past thier limits," Rex explained. The doctor remembered seeing explosives in Rex's backpack, "Just what kind of a hunter are you?" Rex laid back down and said, "A bounty hunter, and in I'm Quick Draw Rex." The doctor shook his head and said, "Thank god, I thought you were like a marine hunter." Rex started laughing and said, "Don't worry, I'm here to protect for now. I'm going to rest." Rex laid down while the doctor and the boy stayed quiet. Rex finally got to sleep until he heard the words, "Hey did you hear. We actually tricked that bounty hunter who was stooping around. He has the time of the meeting wrong and wrong location. He's going to kill us later, but I doubt it if we head for the Grand Line," come from outside. Rex quickly got up trying to hear anything esle, but it was no good. Rex jumped and headed for the door. "You shouldn't be walking right now," The doctor yelled out. "But I have to find Jack "The Shooter" Taylor. He's the only one that I know right now that would have information to the whearabouts of my father that I'm hunting down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone)   Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in the Town of Beginnings (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1