One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Since Mary had never shown up, the crew had at long last set sail without her. She would catch up, they were sure of it. They just didn’t know when, or how. But they had their orders and they couldn’t stick around to make sure she came with them.

The entire trip lasted for only a single day. Ren spent most of that time dealing with everyone’s injuries. She disinfected and bandaged up Nick and Stan’s wounds and made sure they would heal. The only problem was that they would not have enough time to heal completely. Also, she was able to do all of this without taking Nick and Stan down from their perches on the wall, so neither bounty hunter had a chance to escape.

At long last, their goal came into view. The one who saw it shouted loud enough that everyone the ship could hear his voice as he said, “Goldendale Island! Dead ahead!”

“So this is it,” Nick muttered.

He was sure that Goldendale Island was their final destination for two reasons. One, they had not been allowed any bathroom breaks and two he had heard Calin mention the name to Ren at one point.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Several miles behind her allies, Mary stood on the edge of a ship that was headed for her home. It had taken her about two hours to find a captain willing to take her a day’s trip from his home. Still, she couldn’t really complain. At least she was going to make it there.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Goldendale Island Overview: The entire island is one giant city. It is a bustling center of trade in the area. If something is going anywhere, it usually passes through Goldendale first. Goldendale is, like most islands, ruled by the World Government. However, the Marine presence is unusually small for such an important island. Even so, Goldendale is not unprotected. There is a smaller, local government that provides military support as well as regulates the trade.

Last edited by Daniel D. Haught on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanis

Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Tucked away between several crates of stacked cargo on the Goldendale-bound vessel was a large sun hat. It looked completely out of place there, of course though the area beneath it was completely obscured by the shadows of the surrounding objects. Even if one were to move the hat for whatever reason, they'd find an odd spherical mask sitting atop a brown cloth resembling a rag. A disinteresting display to say the least. Most would find it unappealing and frankly just ignore the pile of items.

"Man, this freakin' trip sucks! I wish I hadn't accepted this stupid job..."

The monotonous shifting feeling of being on a boat in water had always driven Kanta crazy, he being a landlubber and all. It had been hours since he last moved, let alone said anything. He sat cross-legged with his arms folded twixt a few crates in a dark corner. He had his standard equipment on hand, various assortments of weapons and tools though the cloak shielded just about everything from view. He was a stowaway on the ship in fact...or so it seemed.

The Captain was aware of his presence on the ship and had let him on just before picking up another passenger from the previous island, a lady. He had only agreed to travel to Goldendale at her request because Kanta himself was headed there as well. This goes without saying that there was some form of bribery involved. I mean, who'd go a day out of their way to ferry some random guy to an island?

"10 million beli...geez, that guy must be crazy. As long as he keeps his mouth shut..." Kanta muttered.

Kanta ended up giving up the reward from his last job just to pay the Captain for a ride to Goldendale. He was virtually penniless now, though that didn't matter. When he finished this job his reward would trump the previous one tenfold. He sighed and began to run over the details of the mission in his mind. He had just finished turning in a bounty at the last island when a large explosion erupted in the middle of town. The Marines had spotted a suspicious vessel in the vicinity a few days ago but never got around to investigating it. Apparently some crime lord family, the Worthingtons, had begun mobilizing themselves and preparing for an attack. Their target? Two bonehead bounty hunters who decided to stick their noses too far into the Worthington's business. As Kanta was leaving the Marines office to go see what was going on, two mysterious guys in black suits had approached him with a slip of paper - another job. His mission was simple, rescue the bounty hunters. He knew that wouldn't be all there is to it of course, but all things would be clear in due time. He was informed that the guys he was messing with this time were dangerous and that his mission wouldn't be an easy one. If it weren't for the large sum of money he'd receive at the end, Kanta probably would have refused to take it. This eventually led him to where he is now, stuck in between a pile of crates on a venture to Goldendale Island. 'Tis the life of a Mercenary.

"Man this sucks..." Kanta sighed.

(I went off of my memory of reading your last few RP threads, the explosion, guys in the black suits, etc. I'm not sure if I got everything, but if you need me to change something let me know. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Stan scratched his head against the wall nearby and yawned sheepishly as he heard the announcement of the island. "Goldendale huh? Never heard of it. Though like I care where we're heading anywas. I suppose when ya said this is it means this is the last stop huh? Well I just hope there's a bathroom, I need to pee.", the lazy bountyhunter babbled, obviously with little intrest in what he himself was saying. "Maybe were off to some chop shop, the organ market makes a pretty hefty sum. Though guessing how many times we bumped into them they'd probably bring us to whoever the don is for him to gloat first. Eh, crime families are such a hassel, and so is taking my shoes away." As Stan finished babbling he wriggled his toe's, feeling rather uncomfortable without his trademark heel flick knife shoe's taken away for obvious weapon related reasons as well as two of hos knives, though oddly they never found the third.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:46 pm

(Eh, you did fine, Tanis. Better, in fact, then most people. I forgot about mentioning Mary paying the guy who was taking her back to her home, but I’ll just stick with your explanation.)

“That’s not all they took away,” Nick muttered, sourly. He glared at Calin. The man had taken all of their money from him along with his weapons.

“Shut up both of you,” Ren snapped at the two of them. “You two are lucky my big brother is here to protect you!”

She had already attempted to gag Stan, having grown tired of listening to him say hassle over and over. However, she had done it so violently that her brother had been forced to step in to keep her from strangling Stan.

“Easy Ren,” Calin said quietly. “They’re going to die, one way or another. Just ignore them.” Despite his words, he then turned to Stan and in a conversational tone said, “I suppose it is possible that your organs might be sold. It has happened before, but you won’t need to worry about that. By the time you reach the chop shop, you won’t be needing your guts anymore.” He sighed. “Anyway, we better get them down, Ren. It’s time to go.”

Together, Calin and Ren lowered Nick carefully down from the wall, but left him chained. Then they went over and brought Stan down as well. When they were done, Ren reached for Stan’s chains, a malicious glint in her eyes, but Calin beat her to them. With a sour look on her face, Ren went back to Nick and she and her brother unhooked their prisoner’s chains from the wall. Then they each led their respective prisoner up towards the main deck, just as the boat slid into port.

“There it is,” the boat captain called out from where he stood, next to the ship’s wheel. “Goldendale Island. If you look real close you can see it.”

Mary stood next to the captain and peered out at the horizon. She could see a slim strip of land, far off in the distance.

“We’ll be there in a few minutes,” the captain continued.

“Thank you for doing this,” Mary said, smiling sweetly at him. “I don’t know what I would have done without you.”

“Ah shucks,” the captain blushed and turned away. “It’s no real skin off my nose. I had to come here anyway to drop off…er…cargo.”

Mary frowned at him. His hesitancy could have been natural, but one in her line of business knew better than to believe that. Still, it was probably just some illegal drug he was smuggling in. Nothing she needed to worry about. In fact, if it was an illegal drug it was probably going straight to her family, so she really did have nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Tanis

Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:48 pm

"Uh...did I fall asleep already?"

Kanta mumbled to himself groggily as he overheard conversation in the background. Wait...conversation? Weren't he and the captain the only two on the ship? He was fully alert now, though still trying to pick up pieces of the words being thrown about. Apparently the boat was only a few minute's distance away from Goldendale now. He scratched his helmet and pondered.

"Huh, how long was I out for anyway? No matter, at leas- Wait..." he whispered.

It was then that he heard it. The other voice. His ears perked up. It appeared that the other person was a woman. He honed in on what was left of their conversation before grimacing to himself.

"That oaf had the nerve to pick up a chick...with MY money!?"

With a stifled yell he accentuated the "my" in his statement, not loud enough for Mary and the captain to hear of course, but just enough so that it deterred him from talking anymore. He sighed and stretched a little, as much as he could in the small space provided for him. Maybe he jumped the gun just a little bit. This woman probably had business in Goldendale as well, though he wasn't particularly fond of the idea of paying for someone else's boat ride. I mean, it was his money after all. He yawned and resumed his statue-esque posture while thinking to himself.

It was a hunch, but could this mystery passenger be tied to all the crap that he was dragged into? He figured it was a little too convenient for someone else to want to go to Goldendale Island of all places, just after what happened at the previous stop. He shrugged his thoughts off as mere conjecture, probably thinking into the situation too much. Kanta waited for the boat to pull into the dock silently, for in just a few short minutes his mission would begin.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:20 am

Two hours ago...

David Jones, a Bounty Hunter, was lying on the ground. He was unconscious and his hair was completely shocked. Apparently, he had a small encounter with somebody... That person, Mary, was a woman with a very high bounty, a very strong combatant and a dangerous person. In their battle, despite the fact that David believed that he had the advantage, he was easily defeated and in the end he ended up lying unconscious on the ground by a lightning attack.

A few minutes later, the man opened his eyes. He stared at the sky. Clouds had appeared and drops of water were falling on his body. It would rain soon. He thought "Damn it... I lost... How is that even possible...". He stopped for a second. He breathed. As soon as he felt the cold air moving through his lungs, he continued thinking "And what about Stan... What happened to him. Is he okay? Is he still alive?"

Apparently, the man's mind quickly moved to Stan. He was thinking about his new friend. He was targeted by the woman and an acquintance of hers and that was the main reason that David engaged in combat with her. If it wasn't for him, he would obviously engage in combat with her to get her bounty but he wouldn't attack her so recklessly. That was the kind of person David was after all. He would normally wait for his enemies to come at him and would not attack first. The man regretted attacking first...

Then, it started raining completely. The man's almost burnt clothes got wet. his very long hair got wet as well and it would take them a while to dry. The man had to move to a safe spot so where the rain would not reach him. His hair started moving in a weird way and they formed limbs made of hair that made it possible for him to move. As a result, the man moved with the help of his hair and got under a tent where he wouldn't be reached by the rain...

However, a few minutes after he stopped moving, he noticed somebody moving. That person was a female figure. A familiar female figure. He was pretty sure that she was Mary. With lust for revenge, the man, who was now able to barely walk, used his life return to cover his whole body with his hair. His face was covered and he looked like a beast with black hair. He did not look like a human at all. That was a perfect disguise, especially under a rainy weather. Under rainy weathers the vision of a person is not as good as before... And a black figure is difficult to be seen.

And so, David started following the woman in an attempt to find out what she was about to do... When he found the chance, he would strike back and take his revenge!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Calin and Ren marched together off of their ship and down the street, dragging their captives along behind them. Nick was following them, but he made sure it was just a little bit difficult to bring him along. A little tug here and a little pull there threw Ren out of step. As he was doing this he allowed himself to drift over to Stan and said, “Don’t help.” The words had been spoken so lightly, they sounded little more then like a breath. Then, suddenly, Nick yanked on the chain Ren’s hands, almost bringing her crashing to the ground. She whirled on him and landed a kick to his midsection, doubling him over. Nick fell to the ground, coughing.

This was all a ploy. Nick didn’t want either Calin or Ren to become suspicious from the lack of activity and think that Nick and Stan were waiting for another opportunity to make their escape. Nick also hadn’t used all of his strength when he had almost toppled Ren. Hopefully he could use that to his advantage later.

Calin, meanwhile, had stopped and waited for Nick to regain his footing. He didn’t want to let his sister fall too far behind. Not when she would be left with a bounty hunter like this one.

“Don’t bother struggling,” Calin told Nick wearily. “There’s no point. Besides, I won’t restrain Ren from breaking a few of your bones if you actually hurt her.”

Calin didn’t really expect these words to be taken to heart since Nick and Stan were going to be killed and he was sure they would fight to keep that from happening. Still, he had given them a warning. So at least he would be able to look himself in the mirror tomorrow with no regrets.

Only a couple of minutes had passed since the captain’s conversation with Mary and now the woman had disappeared below decks. The captain wandered over to where Kanta was hidden and he sat himself down on one of the crates near the man, apparently taking a breather and wiping the sweat beads that dotted his face.

Then, the captain turned his head just slightly and said quietly, “If you’re going to sneak into Goldendale, now would be the time to do it. We’re not too far from the city and there is a woman on board who is a member of a family known as the Worthingtons. They control Goldendale and they won’t take to an outsider carrying weapons through their territory.”
Back to top Go down
Tanis

Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:34 pm

"Oh it's you," Kanta muttered. "Guess it's about that time."

Kanta popped his head out slightly and turned to see the captain sitting on one of the crates. He stood up and folded his arms while leaning against a crate behind him. The captain's words pretty much solidified his suspision about the identity of the woman aboard the ship, though there was another problem.

"Well whaddya know, I was right after all. Good thing you didn't tell me about her earlier...oh well," Kanta chuckled to himself. "Though I guess that means I'll have to swim to shore...right?"

He questioned the man though he already knew the answer. It was then that he walked out of the corner towards the front of the ship. The island was right up ahead, a scant few minutes away. He scanned the shoreline via the scope function in his helmet, zooming in as he looked about for any way to get in unnoticed. Kanta spotted a ship in the docking area and from what he saw it looked as if it had just pulled in moments prior to his arrival. Off to his left he noticed a pier leading into a small forested portion of the island. From what he could tell there was no one there or even nearby who would notice him. He looked out at the water once more before sighing and climbing onto the railing of the ship. Kanta raised his right arm and gave a peace sign to the captain, not caring whether he was paying attention or not.

"Sayonara," he said while bending his knees.

Reaching up with his right hand he removed his sun hat and put it in his backpack before jumping off of the ship and into the water. As he plunged into the ocean, Kanta decided to stay underwater for a minute or two until the boat was out of sight. He didn't need that woman coming from below deck at a "convenient" time to see him sloshing about in the water towards the island. After a couple of minutes passed and once he was sure he was far away enough, Kanta broke the surface of the water and continued swimming. He'd reach the pier any moment now. Once within about four meters of the pier he stopped and pressed a button obscured by his now drenched cloak.

A claw-like object shot out of the water behind him attached to a long, durable cable. It turned out to be a winch modified for his personal use. The hook wrapped around one of the pier's legs and fastened, then with a second push of the button the cable started to retract, pulling Kanta forward through the water and eventually through the air. He used that momentum to flip in midair once he was within range of his destination, unfastening the winch from the pier just as he landed on it. From there he removed his helmet, the first time he did so in over a day, and inhaled the rush of fresh tropical air. He would've swam the entire distance if he weren't carrying so many sensitive weapons, though the only one really exposed was the shotgun strapped across his back. He'd have to clean it later if he planned on using it, but that could wait until after he was done here. He walked towards the forested area with his helmet in tow, whistling a tune as water dripped from his soaked wardrobe.

"Waterproof bags...gotta love 'em!"

In a minute or two he'd be in the city though he had no clue where to even begin looking for his targets. Hopefully they wouldn't be too far away.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:35 am

One hour ago...

David had been following Mary for quite long. Apparently, he was not seen at all. He wanted to see what she was planning to do and wait for possible chances to attack her. He wanted to find a chance when her guard would be open and strike her with an almighty attack. Since he started following her, David was charging his Impact Dial with great force in order to defeat her with only one strike. His weapon's powers had probably reached their maximum as he punched it with his hair without stopping in order to increase its force. And so, the man kept following the woman, waiting for his chance...
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:03 am

“Oh, and you shouldn’t talk to any…oh forget it,” the captain muttered as Kanta disappeared into the water.

The captain shook his head and ran a hand through his graying hair as he turned away. Young people these days. They all wanted to be the next Marine Admiral or Yonkou. The captain had never had any excitement of that kind in his life. And now he would never get the chance, not at his age. A small, wishful smile slipped onto his face. The idea of him doing something like that even when he was younger was ridiculous, of course, but it did have a kind of appeal for him. Unfortunately, as he started walking back towards his ship’s wheel, he didn’t have long to contemplate it, as evidenced by the spear blade that erupted from the center of his chest.

“I saw what you did…” Mary hissed into the captain’s ear.

She held him there for a moment until the life faded from his body and then she tossed him away contemptuously. She had been suspicious about this ‘cargo’ the captain was talking about and so she had gone below to look in some crates. However, each crate she had opened had simply held clothing or food or drink. One had even been full of jewels. There was nothing illegal down there so far as she could tell. However, when she had returned to deck she had caught the last few words that had passed between Kanta and the captain. Unfortunately, she had not been able to reach them in time to stop Kanta from swimming to the island.

With a sigh, Mary went up to the wheel. She would have to navigate the ship into the harbor herself now. While she didn’t have much experience with sailing she was sure that she could do that much, at least.

Nick and Stan were led along through the city of a winding course. First they passed through the slums, and then on the next street the houses were larger and more elaborate. The houses continued this growth until finally Nick and Stan were traveling along a road of mansions.

Nick noted that Ren and Calin were growing more relaxed as time passed. Now they were chatting openly with each other and had small smiles on their faces. It seemed they were nearing the destination. It was time.

Once again Nick yanked back on the chain, but this time with all his strength. Ren was slammed painfully against the ground. Nick tugged the chain free of her hands, but then was struck from the side by an incoming chain Calin had thrown at him. Nick was thrown up against a wall as Calin pulled back the chain he had thrown and prepared for another strike. Weighed down as he was, Nick couldn’t dodge. He would be finished if something didn’t happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Tanis

Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Kanta hopped over a fence as he reached the end of his trek through the forest. He landed in the middle of a road with regular looking houses dotted around the area, some more elaborate than others. Kanta saw that more expensive homes were just down the road, he might've even spotted a mansion or two as well.

"Something tells me that the Worthingtons have the biggest and baddest mansion around here and that's where I'll find those two buffoons," he pondered. "I just don't have a good feeling about this..."

With a shrug he turned and walked towards the more expensive homes at a brisk pace, slowing down every so often to marvel at their architecture. He passed a few people in the street though most gave him an odd look as he passed. He figured it was his...exotic attire that drew most of their attention, and the fact that it was drenched in seawater despite his head being completely dry.

His attention was drawn elsewhere as he noticed that nearly every house around him now was a mansion, each larger than the one before it. How long had he been walking anyway?

"Huh," he said quizzically.

Up ahead he saw a group of people walking - 4 in total. He wouldn't have given them a second glance if he hadn't noticed the girl at the front of the group, pulling a man by what seemed to be a chain. He blushed a little while continuing to stare at her form from behind...then something clicked.

"She must be into that kinky stuff," he said giggling to himself at his lewd thoughts of the woman. "I bet...wait a second," he said.

Kanta frowned as he realized who he was trailing. Taking his eyes off of the girl sooner would've made him come to this realization a lot quicker. On his right he studied the man being walked by the red-haired woman, he was burly and looked pretty worn out, even from behind. His eyes panned over to the left slightly as he saw an unusually lanky man, also bound in chains, being pulled along by some weirdo dressed like the girl beside him. The appearances of the two chained men were strikingly similar to the descriptions the two guys in dark suits gave him...there was no mistaking it. Kanta smirked before running off to his right down a side road as he saw that the group was approaching a walled area with the two in front conversing between each other and smiling. While running he put his helmet on again and reached behind his back to fish something out of his bag.

"Who woulda thought, these guys stick out like a sore thumb! All four of 'em," he said while laughing to himself.

After a few seconds he took an abrupt turn to his left and began running down a smaller path directly on the other side of the wall Nick & Co. were travelling. Moments later he heard signs of a struggle and stopped in his tracks. With his left hand he reached inside his cloak and pressed a button, the very same one used to activate his winch. The contraption shot out of his bag in an instant and latched onto the top of the wall. He pressed the button again and pulled himself atop the wall. His winch had apparently been a little too strong for it launched Kanta a little too far over the edge. He flipped over the wall only to see the girl from earlier laying on the ground while the other person held a chain in his hand. Whether by fate or just dumb luck, Kanta would appear above the chain-wielding man's head. Taking advantage of this opportune position, he whipped his right leg out as he descended upon Nick's assailant, his foot aimed directly for Calin's face. Kanta's own strength with the aid of a little force known as gravity would be more than enough to knock the man off of his feet should the strike connect, and possibly relieve him of his hold on the other prisoner, Stan.

"It's on bitches! Kehahahaha!"

After the attack Kanta would call out to Nick and Stan as he turned around and ran in the other direction. If anyone had bothered to look on the ground they would find a small orb rolling to a halt. While Kanta launched his assault he discreetly dropped the object from his cloak while in midair, the same one that he took from his bag just moments before. In nary a second the area around them would be filled in a thick cloud of white smoke, reducing visibility sharply. A smoke bomb.

"Get your asses out of there!" he yelled to Nick and his partner.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:08 am

Stan merely watched the events unfold around him, doing very little since his partner had told him not to interfere, with a look of deep thought on his face, his head in the clouds, until he watched the sudden apperance of a stranger just rescue them from their captors as he threw a smoke bomb. "I suppose i'm aloud to interfere now? It was such a hassel waiting for something to happen." Stan commented simply. As carefully kicked down at Ren, before hitting himself in the stomache a few times to make himself gag. "You know why they gave up on the hassel looking for my last knife and couldn't find it?", Stan said simply as he lurched forward and coughed out some blood as well as a sharp object that fell out of his mouth and into his hand. "It was a hell of a hassel, but I managed to hide the thing in my throat, hurt like f**k though, probably shouldn't be talking in fact. Ah well time to flee.", the lanky bounty hunter babbled, as he beckoned Nick to follow as he started running from their captors.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 am

Calin didn't even know what hit him. One moment, he had been preparing to knock out Nick, the next someone was kicking him in the face and he was sent sliding away across the ground. In a similar manner, Ren was caught off guard by Stan when she rose to help her brother. Stan's foot caught her in the gut and doubled her over. And then, after coughing up a knife, the tall bounty hunter was running away.

Nick got to his feet and dashed after Stan, hoping his friend picked a good escape route and that the smoke bomb hid their escape long enough for them to actually get away.

Fortunately, the fact that Ren and Calin couldn't see and were clutching injuries, slowed them down long enough for Nick and Stan to disappear. They could have spread out and searched for their quarry, but Calin wasn't going to take any chances that Nick and Stan's newfound ally would try to finish off him and his sister.

"Get down!" Calin hissed at his sister. She did so without questioning his order. Then Calin unloosed his largest chain and spun it around his body. The chain was ten feet in length and covered in spikes. If that man had stayed too close, he would almost certainly be cut.

Mary's ship finally slid into port and she stepped off. Almost immediately she was surrounded by dock workers, who all seemed to be working. They were unloading and loading ships and handling repair work. Despite all appearances, these workers weren't just ordinary ones. They were members of the Worthington crime organization and they were there to provide Mary with cover and protection, should she need it.

Mary was half tempted to simply wave them away, but she was tired after her long day and didn't feel like fighting again if she could avoid it. So, she started off back towards her home. As she went along, new guards would come in to replace the old ones. Each set of guards were dressed appropriately for the area Mary was in at that moment and all apparently had some reason for being there at that moment.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:47 am

Stan ran blindly through the unfamiliar streets of Goldendale, searching franticly for a good place for temperary headquaters, turnning tino a market street in hopes of avoiding bumping into anymore members of a certain crime family, the one that wanted him and Nick dead. As he ran he began to wonder who the leader was, and on a city that wasn't in their rule and with law enforcement that didnt even need marines, how an entire crime family managed to hide themselves. AS he shrugged away his own thoughts he realised he just ran into a dead-end alley, though thankfullly not the same one they left. "What a hassel, if someone was chasing us we'd be in deep do do.", Stan mumbled to himself, and then saw a manhole cover, yawned for a moment and then tried to lift the round slab of metal. "It's a hassel and a cliche, but sewers might be a good escape way." he said before yawning again, trying to lift the suprisingly heavy sewer tunnel entrence blocker.
Back to top Go down
Tanis

Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:05 pm

(Sorry about the hiatus guys, been adjusting to the university and stuff. I'll try to have my post up later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:52 pm

(Okay Dau and Max, looks like we may as well keep on going for now. Sorry for the wait.)

Nick ran up behind Stan and looked back over his shoulder. It didn't look like their enemies had followed them here. For the moment, they were safe.

Nick then turned back and noticed that Stan was having some trouble lifting the manhole cover. So he went over and grabbed hold of it as well, helping Stan to lift it out of the way. Nodding to his partner, Nick dropped down into the sewers and wrinkled his nose at the smell.

"Pwah...that's terrible," he complained. "But at least we're away from those maniacs..."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mary paused, seeing what looked like a cloud of smoke up ahead of her. It was almost like someone was trying to hide something from sight. A sudden, terrifying thought came to mind and she rushed towards the smokescreen in a panic. Her guards ran after her, no longer bothering to act normal.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:51 pm

(eh, no worries mate)
As Stan gratefully wheezed at Nick for his assistance, the pair leapt into the scummy depths know as the local sewers. Stan wrinkled his nose at the putrid smell for a few moments before commenting; "It smells terrible, you really shouldn't eat beans Nick.", and started wading in the sewer water when a very disturbing thought came to him. "Wait I ain't wearing any shoes! This is just gross! What if I step on analligator or something?", the lanky bounty hunter complained, as he attempted to wall walk by using each leg to push against the wall on each side, which he only managed for a few feet before slipping and falling on his back into the sewer water. "What a hassel, we should of just stay caught, or not I don't really care.", he complained once again.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Nick was starting to get really annoyed with Stan. Not only because of the bean comment, but also because of his incessant complaining.

"Will you just shut..." Nick's voice trailed off as he caught sight of a human figure coming towards them.

The person was tall and covered from neck to foot by a one piece, white suit. And hiding the person's head was a globe-like helmet. Whether the person as male or female was impossible to tell. The suit wasn't skintight or anything like that.

"Uh...hi?" Nick asked uncertainly.

The person raised his/her arm, connected to the top of which was what looked like a hose that ran around behind the person's back. Then suddenly a jet of flame shot from the nozzle of hose.

The flame didn't quite reach him, but Nick still felt its heat, even from where he stood and he instinctively jumped back, reaching for his guns, which weren't there.

"Blast! Can't we ever get a break?" Nick snapped. "Uh...I guess it's up to you Stan! See ya!"

With those words he turned tail and ran off down the tunnel in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Tanis

Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:43 pm

(Alright, everything's in order now. Once again, sorry about the unexpected wait. xD)

Shortly after kicking Calin, Kanta would land on the ground and tuck and roll, moving his body away from the center of the smoke cloud in the event that the man or his partner would come up with a counterattack. With little time to waste, he followed Nick and Stan away from the incident site while running as fast as his legs would carry him, just barely getting out of range of the spiked chain that erupted from the remnants of the smoke just moments before. By the time the smoke bomb had fully cleared out, Kanta & Co. would be gone, no trace of them left behind in the scene.

"What? You've gotta be kidding me..."

Panting and out of breath, Kanta ran up behind Nick and Stan as they were stopped over a manhole cover in the street. Looking around to make sure that no one was watching, Kanta sighed as they managed to lift the cover and slip in; he followed suit, though unwillingly. After all that he's been through so far, trudging through a sewer wasn't on the top of his list of things to do right about now.

Before he had the chance to speak again, Kanta paused as a humanoid figure appeared from within the depths of the murky sewer space. He couldn't tell who or what it was, the figure's white suit providing the group with an ambiguous guess as to the nature of the gender its wearer. Kanta was sure it was male though, I mean, what chick would want to wear that thing, right? The mercenary took note of two things, the fact that the figure was wearing a helmet, not much unlike his own, and carried what seemed to be a hose of some sort. Underneath his helmet Kanta's eyes widened before his body started out into a sprint, following behind Nick as the pair ran in the other direction, leaving Stan to deal with the fiery menace while his laughter echoed throughout the closed in space.

"Meet us when you're done over there, it's uh...too hot for us to handle. Kekekeke..."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Stan sat upright after watching a thick rolling stream of flames fly forward from where he fell on his back, with wide eyed suprise. AS he sat up and saw the oddly dressed and the oddly armed new foe, he turned to Nick, about to tell him he would need help if they fought against the pyromaniac, though was startled with the sudden apperance of the stranger that assited their escape, to which he didn't manage to have a chance to protest as the pair of them fled, leaving Stan to hold his own against the flamethrower fanatic. "Huh, what a hassel, I have to do all the work as well as fight with just the one knife. Plus im standing barefoot in the sewers.", Stan complained, as he dashed towards the mysterious enemy, knowing fully well he would be burnt to a crisp if he dosen't put full effort into dodging the enemies attacks.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:12 pm

The 'flamethrower fanatic' shot another burst of flame at Stan as he approached. The person also took a step back, apparently not wanting to let Stan get too close.

Meanwhile Nick came to a screeching, or rather splashing, halt. "Hang on," he said, looking at Kanta. "Who are you and what are you doing here? No wait, better question." He looked back towards Stan and frowned. "Why isn't that guy following us? Seriously, of all the lazy partners I could have gotten, mine decides to play hero when he should be running. 'Course I did tell him to stay, but I thought he would just make another lousy hassle wisecrack and come after us anyway." Nick paused and then ran back the way he had come. "Blast it..."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:51 pm

As some more flames were fired at him Stan leapt as high as he could, narrowly managing to leap over the firey stream, and struggling to hold himself up by putting his limbs on either side of the sewer, gripping with his nails while holding the knife with his mouth, grimacing as he realised the ends of his bare toes was singed as he tried to avoid the attack, as he used them in an attempt to hold himself aloft. As he watched the blast finish he also noticed that some of his hair was burnt to a cinder as it managed to get caught. He then realised mistake. "Awwwww what a hassel.", he grumbled to himself as he realised that from where he was, the pyromaniac of a foe could easily make him from raw to really well done in a matter of seconds as his only possible option of movement was fall.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:12 pm

"Stan!" Nick yelled, rushing into battle.

The man or woman jumped and turned the flamethrower on Nick, opening fire. Literally. Nick dove to the side and hit the water. Barely a second later, he was back on his feet again, dancing lightly out of the way of the flames. The person using the flamethrower cast glances at Stan and was backing away as he or she attacked Nick.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Stan stared down in confusion as the ungeder specified enemy attacked Nick who hwas rushing towards the all of a sudden, before losing his grip and landing face first in the sewer's 'water', letting go of his only weapon from the impact. Luckily the pyromaniac of a foe was attacking just Nick at the moment as Stan grimaced from his landing and picked up his knife before calmly saying; "Oh yeah now I rember, you haven't got your guns with you huh Nick?" He then awkwardly managed to stand up again and told his ally, who was trying his best not to end up roasted, "We should probably run now, It's a hassel trying to get close to this guy since I don't have all of my knives, you really shouldn't rush at him, he'll just use that fire thingy again.", and gestured for Nick to retreat once again.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Nick didn't reply right away. Instead he frowned uncertainly at the man or woman in front of him. The person seemed to be afraid of letting them get close, almost unnaturally so. It was like...like...he or she knew what they were capable of.

Nick didn't retreat. He stepped forward and the person let out another jet of flame while once again taking a step back. That confirmed it.

Nick jumped back a couple of feet to avoid the flame and shouted, "STAN! NOW!"

Automatically the person turned his or her flamethrower on Stan, evidently under the impression that he was about to attack. That was what Nick had been waiting for. In that split second he launched himself forward, flipping so that his feet were planted against his opponent's chest, and then he kicked off, throwing his opponent back a full ten feet where he or she's helmeted head came in contact with the wall. The glass of the helmet shattered, revealing a young woman with dark brown hair. She slumped against the wall and collapsed unconscious into the sewer's 'water'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)   Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Mansion Rumble (Open to just the Bounty Hunting Trio)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next