One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis    Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:34 am

I'm glad you see it my way admiral, I look forward to working with you, no matter what the outcome." said Iken watching a boy he recognized only from reports approach. Iken looked over and down at the young boy kneeling before him. With his usual grin Iken looked the boy in the eye and spoke, "There is no reason that a man should ever have to bow to another unless they're both showing respect towards the other. Stand up before me for I am no more important than a peasant on the street, nor anymore important than you. Son of Kenjiro, I'm glad to have meet at last." Iken said before changing his tone to a bit more serious version. "Now given your current employer, I have to ask your reason to be here. What is it you desire to gain from traveling with me? Is this for Karasu or is it as the son of my best friend?" he asked watching the boy for any changes in body language.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis    Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 am

The young man gave a nod and rose to his feet. The young man being only a few inches shorter then Iken him self he nodded. "I am here for personal reasons Iken, Lord Karasu had no idea I had even left out in search of you until a month ago. As for the reason I am here standing before a Yonkou....I wish for training...As not to slay Derge but to help bring him down...If not training then perhaps to go a long with you...Father said you were one for drawing fights to your location." Doku replied with a chuckle. His mannerisms much like Iken's old friend.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis    Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:21 pm

"Your father would be one to think like that. He always had a passion as hot as his devil fruit, and that got him into trouble more than once. Despite that, I'll miss him; he was a precious nakama that I failed to protect. No matter what you do, you have to let your family do what they set out to do. Look at those on Goat Island, look at how they pushed Kenjiro so he'd become a marine. Instead he became the first mate to a Yonkou crew, and now you." Iken said with an chuckle out of the irony of it all. "Well lets get down to it, Doku where did you meet with Gael?" Iken asked as he walked to the pod station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis    Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Doku stood listening to Iken speak of his father "I trained with Gael on that large island of his...As for goat island...It went to shit after Father left...Uncle Zanjiro took over and he didn't know how to rule. Grand father was to weak and simple to rule...So I had to kill Zanjiro and grand father passed of natural causes....Sorry I tend to go off track at times what were we speak of?" he asked as he walked with Iken.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis    Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Iken's pace slowed and he dipped his head a bit when Doku spoke about having to kill his uncle. Looking back over his shoulder towards Doku, Iken spoke, "I know what it's like to have to inevitably kill family for the greater good of everyone." With that said Iken turned the corner and headed towards the control room.

End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis    Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventures of Wondering Travelers Chapter Three; Welcome to Atlantis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2