One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honzo "The Eagle" Hex

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Empty
PostSubject: Honzo "The Eagle" Hex   Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Name: Honzo Hex "The Eagle"

Bounty: None yet.

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate (Steel Village, Division: Fifth)

Home Island/Ocean: South Blue, Baterilla Island

Appearance: Hex is a 5'9" 215 pound muscular eighteen year old. Carries two wakizashi swords on his back, both with red and black handles. He has brown hair, green eyes, has a scar on his shoulder from the person who trained him. He also wears a red headband tied around his forehead, mostly when he's fighting seriously. He is mostly wears a white shirt, black pants, black boots, and black belt around his waist. He also has a tattoo on his upper forearm of an eagle with grass underneath to simulate a eagle stalking it's prey.
Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Tek50627d1f491bc9.07037773

History: Hex grew up on a little island in the South Blue. On this island, most of the villagers hated pirates and mocked any children's dreams to prevent them from being one. This was very hard on Hex because he wanted nothing more but to become a pirate. The townspeople would mock and ridicule him every day about it. Through all his pain and suffering he recieved as a child, he still never gave up on his dream.

At the Age of twelve, he started living out in the forest. He would catch his own food, build his own shelter from the rain, and even make spears out of materials found in the forest. His spears were nothing more than bamboo sticks, with sharpened rocks on the top tied with grass. One day he started exlporing around the forest and noticed a fire coming from somewhere. Hex rushed to see if anyone was ok or not, but it was just someone cooking a large fish. There was a man who was much taller and more muscular than Hex. He has blonde hair and his hair resembled an Ox because it looked like horns at each end of his hair. The man looked at Hex and said, "So I hear that you wanted to become a pirate back in town." Hex replied saying, "Yeah so, are you here to mock me too?" The man got up and started laughing, "No, I'm here to help to succeed on you dream." Hex was confused, "Huh? So are you a pirate?" The man laughed again saying, "Yes, I'm Captain Ox of the Oxen Pirates." Hex was excited, "So does this mean I get to join your crew?" The man shook his head saying, "No, sorry but your way too young to do what I plan to do. But how about I train you." Hex saying excitely, "Really?" Captain Ox replied sayin, "Sure why not. I have time to kill. I see you like spears. Well how about training using these." Captain Ox threw Hex two swords. "Are you sure it's ok to use real ones?" said Hex. "Just don't put your eye out kid." Captain Ox said laughing.

Hex spent the next few years training with Captain Ox. Learning all of Captain Ox's techniques using those two swords that he gave him. Every so often, Captain Ox would test how strong Hex got by dueling him. Everytime Hex would come closer to beating him. But just wasn't good enough. One day, Hex finally hit Captain Ox with his sword resulting in a gash on his forearm. As payback, Captain Ox did the same, saying that never trust your opponent. Just becaue I'm deuling you, the point is for you to learn how it is like for real.

Hex turned sixteen and was looking all over the forest for Captain Ox, but couldn't find him. He was just about to give up when he saw his mentor boarding a ship. Hex ran toward the ship yelling out "Captain Ox." The captain looked back at him and said this, "I hope we meet again, but on the Grand Line. We'll be rivals, so I want your all when that happens." Hex gave him a thumbs up and Grand Line to reunite with his master. Hex decided to steal a fisherman's boat and started sailing around the South Blue looking for crew members or a crew to join.

After a while on Hex's journey, he found a weird shaped fruit. Thinking it would be good, he ate it. After his first bite, he started holding his stomach because he thought he had been poisoned. Realizing that it sounded like one of the devil fruits that give people powers. He decided to steal a book about devil fruits to find out which fruit he ate. It was a Zoan fruit that transforms the user into a Bald Eagle. Later on from that day, Hex started training his new found powers non-stop.

Personality: Hex is one person who is kind at first, but has a very short temper. Espically if you either mess with his friends or touch his swords. When he's around friends, he is very sarcastic at time. Just to make people laugh at a troubled sitiuation. He is also one of the most loyal person ever. He'll take a bullet for his friends just to save them from dying.

He also has a cocky and hard headed about taking on tougher foes. Like when he finds somebody that has a higher bounty, instead of running away. He stands his ground trying to fight that pirate. Even if his friends or crew mates tell him to not fight. Also he takes leaving a fight with his back to his enimies face is a disgrace. An example of this is when he's face to face to a foe and his foe does something or says something, he won't just walk away. Unless he either is just seeing his foe or his foe just being cocky.

Ship: The Predator, a fisherman's boat that he stole.

Ship Flag: Honzo "The Eagle" Hex The_ea11

Devil Fruit: Tori-Tori no mi Model: Bald Eagle
Type: Zoan
Effect: Allows the user to turn into a Human-Bald Eagle Hybrid

Special Techniques:
1) Powerful Strength: He is able to lift heavier objects that are much heavier than most starting out pirates's limits. Lifting a boulder instead of using actual weights is an example of this. Unless he's training his sword swinging abilites. In which case he would use weights.
2) Quick Reflexes: Quick reflexes that allow him to draw his swords fast. Almost as if they were an a part of his own body.

Learned Techniques:
1) Nitoryu/Two sword style
A) Rolling Thunder: An airborne attack that sends powerful rushing winds, strong enough to piece most armor.
Depending on the users's strength.
B) Cross: Holding two swords in a cross formation and then strike an oppenent with deadly pain.
2) Ittoryu/One sword style
3) Mutoryu/ No sword style: With either his swords are out his reach, he learned to make his hands become the
swords.

Items: His priced possession his two wakizashi swords given to him by his mentor, a week supply of food, 50,000 beri that he stole along with a fisherman's boat, and a fishing rod to catch more food.

Goals: "To travel to the Grand Line to meet his pirate mentor and thanks for all the training. After that beat him in a duel."

Last edited by davis.james.17 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:46 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Bountyhuntingatthenextlevel.webs.com
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Honzo "The Eagle" Hex   Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:29 pm

If you're going to use an attack that differs by the user's strength, it'll be best to mention his strength somewhere in your sheet, which is what the Special Abilities section is for. Also, I did not get what exactly circles the opponent in your Circling Eagle technique, is it the user or the projectile?
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Honzo "The Eagle" Hex   Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:36 am

Ok it's been updated
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Honzo "The Eagle" Hex   Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:09 pm

define powerful strength, cause thats vague, also, your personality needs to be longer, at least a couple more lines
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Honzo "The Eagle" Hex   Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Honzo "The Eagle" Hex   Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Your character can pick up buildings...? Remember that your character is not a giant and as it's just starting it can definitely not reach such strenght levels just like that...
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Honzo "The Eagle" Hex   Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:54 pm

I edit out that part now, thanks for reminding me about that
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Honzo "The Eagle" Hex   Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Considering nobody else has any further problems with this app, APPROVED
Back to top Go down
davis.james.17

davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Honzo "The Eagle" Hex   Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 pm

I edited some stuff including a devil fruit power.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Honzo "The Eagle" Hex   Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:10 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honzo "The Eagle" Hex   Honzo "The Eagle" Hex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honzo "The Eagle" Hex
Page 1 of 1